Drummer Boy - Back Into Hell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," she said. "You'll do."

Before Jason could so much as ask "For what?", the woman grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him into her.

"Hey!" Jason managed. The woman snaked her arms under his armpits and, holding onto him by his trap muscles, she started nuzzling her face up and down his chest.

"Waitaminit!" Jason said.

"C'mon," the woman said, "I ain't gonna hurt ya."

"What is with you?" Jason said. "Get off me!"

"Oh, quit yer bellyachin'," the woman said. "You know you like it."

She had managed to pull herself fully up onto Jason, and had wrapped her legs around his waist. Her slight form was practically hanging on him now, and his dick was loving the feeling of rubbing against her. The fabric of her outfit was thin and smooth, allowing the warmth of her body and the muscular gyrations of her belly to excite him to full hardness in no time.

"That's not the point," Jason said, convincingly, he hoped.

The woman didn't answer him, other than with some perfunctory moaning. Instead, she leaned her weight into Jason, forcing him back against the wall. She then proceeded to really start humping on him like mad.

"Okay, that's enough," Jason said. "You're great and all, but I already got a girlfriend."

"Aw, baby," the woman said, leaning in to plant kisses on his neck. "Don't be like that."

"I'm serious," Jason said. He grabbed her hands and pulled them off his shoulders, which caused to her to stand on the floor again.

"Besides, believe it or not," he said, "I'm really not in the mood."

The woman responded with an annoyed look, and then pounced on him. She jumped right at him and, in one smooth move, mounted him, slipping his already hard cock into her warm, wet snatch.

Jason hadn't even seen her undo any sort of fastener, but there was no denying that he was in there. She was taking his dick into her pussy with long, slow strokes.

Jason was more astonished than turned on, even though he was plenty turned on, and this went on for a few seconds longer than it should have, before he finally regained his voice.

"Hey, what do you think you're-"

The woman cut him off with a slap. "Shut up," she said, her voice betraying only mild annoyance, and then was right back on her grind.

"Oh, hell no!" Jason said. He put both hands around her waist and attempted to push her off of him.

...and found to his astonishment that he couldn't move her. Jason pushed harder, with the same lack of results. It wasn't like she was heavy, she just didn't budge.

"Okay, that's it," Jason said. "I don't know who the fuck you are or what the hell your damage is, and I don't care. This stops now. We're done."

The woman stopped fucking him, and stared threateningly into his eyes.

"Oh, we're not done, bitch," she said. "Not by a damn sight. We're done when I'm done."

She grabbed Jason's wrists, removing his hands from her waist with a strength that easily overcame Jason's greatest resistance. She tightened her grip, clamping down so hard Jason could feel his wristbones shifting painfully around.

Jason grimaced in pain. The woman arched a thin little blonde eyebrow up at him.

"You got it?" she said, menace in her Shirley Temple voice.

Jason nodded nervously. The woman slackened her grip, then brought his hands down to her bottom, slapping them firmly onto her ass cheeks.

"Good," she said, "So get it done."

She resumed humping Jason's dick. Jason gripped her round little ass cheeks, feeling her hard glutes flexing with her efforts.

Jason was conflicted. Despite her size, this woman was easily able to overpower him. And despite his unwillingness, she'd made it clear that she wasn't taking no for an answer. He hated being used this way, but didn't see any other course of action but to fuck the crazy psycho lady.

"This is fucking crazy," Jason said.

"You're gonna see crazy if you don't step it up," the woman said. "Harder, bitch!"

"You're fucking deranged, you know that?" Jason said.

The woman seemed not to have heard him, chomping on her purloined gum with her thousand-yard stare. Hoping to get this over with quicker, Jason decided to up the ante.

He moved his hands up her back, grabbing her by the collarbones from behind. He pulled her down, so that she was horizontal, and since she was so slightly built he found he could support her that way.

"Yeah," the woman said, in between chomps of her gum, and now staring up at the ceiling, "get into it."

The woman put her bare feet up against the wall, and pushed herself away from Jason. For just an instant, he entertained the thought of using this opportunity to keep pushing, to force her completely off his dick. While she scrambled, he could get out of the room, maybe find Granny somehow and flag her down. Anything to get him away from this insane, rapey...

Jason pulled her by her shoulders, right back into him. Her pussy sheathed his dick, hard cock ramming all the way into her, with a satisfyingly loud smack at the end.

The woman emitted a little moan. "There's a good bitch," she said. "Yer learnin' real good..."

This smug, backhanded encouragement, along with the shame of his own failure to even attempt to get away, enraged Jason. She pushed away from him, and Jason pulled her in for another deep impaling. She squealed, pushed away again, and Jason yanked her back in for more.

They repeated this, faster and harder, rebounding off of each other. Jason was sweating, his arms straining with the effort of keeping her aloft, and her toned little ass battered his pelvis, and but he had to keep going. It was fuck or die.

Or was it? He felt anger rising in him, feeding his pride and fueling his strength, along with a purely selfish desire to teach this flat-chested cunt a lesson for taking advantage of him.

"You know who you're fucking with, bitch?" Jason said. "You have no idea the shit I've had to do to get here. What I still gotta do. And you think I'm gonna get stopped short by some rinky-dink, scrawny rando? Oh, you don't know me ... but you're sure as fuck gonna remember me when I'm done with you!"

Jason just let her have it; he used her pussy, used her body. Despite the occasional mewl of pleasure, she still seemed more interested in the gum she was chewing than the real live human being attached to the dick she was fucking. She didn't seem to give a fuck that he was even a person at all, so Jason felt no need to reciprocate.

"Just a pussy..." Jason growled. "Just a pussy to fuck..."

"That's it... pussy..." came the woman's breathless reply, "fuck it real good..."

Not giving a shit now if she was talking to him or not, Jason nonetheless took her advice. He fucked deep and hard, grunting and lancing into her with such force that, even wrapped up in her skin-tight bodysuit, her little tit mounds bounced around.

And Jason was getting real fucking tired of that bodysuit. He was a boob man, after all, and that silver thing was keeping him from seeing the goods. Plus, he was pissed off that she was still mostly clothed, while he was half naked.

Jason shifted his grip. Instead of supporting her by her shoulders, he grabbed the hem of the bodysuit, right around the scoop of the neck. He pulled, and the fabric stretched, but didn't tear like he'd expected.

"Yeah, bitch!" the woman said, displaying some emotion for a change. "Do some goddamn damage!"

Jason obliged her. He pulled ever harder on her bodysuit, trying to rip the silver fabric, while at the same time using it to yank her as hard as ever into his pummeling dick. It felt fucking great, as she'd lost none of her vaginal dexterity during all this.

But he wanted to see those tits more than ever, little or no. And to do that, he was going to have to get rid of that annoying garment.

Jason pulled hard on the scoop neck, in opposite directions, and still it didn't rip. What the hell was this shit made of? He grunted and growled, straining hard, pouring as much effort into demolishing the bodysuit as he was into the fucking itself.

The woman just laughed, a continuous mocking giggle really, chewing on her purloined gum. Angrily, Jason wished she'd choke on the big wad in her stupid mouth.

At last, with a tremendous effort and a furious, grunting "RrrrAHHH!", the bodysuit tore. It split open all the way down to the woman's navel, slipped down her shoulders and down to her wrists.

Unsupported, the woman fell backwards. The back of her head hit the floor with a thunk so hard it was almost metallic, and she was momentarily stunned.

But Jason didn't stop fucking her. In his mind there were no thoughts of apology or concern for her plight, only sadistic satisfaction in watching this woman getting owned by him.

"ohYES!" the woman screamed. "There it is you filthy bitch! Get that shit!"

Jason couldn't believe it. She was now upside-down, supported only by her head, with Jason was thrusting his cock into her like crazy, piledriving her like he was trying to drill her through the floor, and she was loving it. This lady was out of control before, yet she still wanted more.

Jason could see her boobs now, and they were pretty great. Cute little mounds, with tiny brown beestings for nipples. She was one of those fortunate gals that could get around without a bra if she wanted. But now that he'd seen her boobs, he wanted to see 'em bounce. Not just jiggle, but really bring them to life. He yanked her up by her hips, gripping her hard for control, pulling her fully upside-down, and fucked straight down into the deliciously wet, ever-tightening grip of her pussy.

That did the trick. The woman bent her neck sideways, and put her hands beside her ears for some support, and let Jason fuck the living shit out of her. Or maybe it was the other way around, because, pushing against the floor like she was, she thrust into him just as forcefully as he thrust into her.

Even so, he still had the feeling that she was getting the better of him, and there was no way he was gonna let that slide. Especially since he could feel his orgasm building, and hers as well. She still didn't acknowledge him, eyes now fixed on the far wall while she irritatingly chomped on her gum. But he could feel her vaginal walls beginning to spasm, and she began muttering half-sentences, seemingly to herself.

"fuck this whore..." she muttered, "fuck this filthy fucking whore... fuck and... fuck... OH, fuck YOU..."

"Yeah?" Jason shot back, "Well...fuck YOU... you like that?... yeah, fuck you... fuck you and your tiny fucking tits..."

"UHH," the woman said. Chomp chomp.

"And your tight little pussy..." Jason said, "...and your skanky ho-ass bodysuit..."

"you bad fucking bitch..." the woman muttered. She was teetering on the edge, Jason could feel it. He was right on the edge too, ready to unload viciously into this unrelenting woman.

"UH!" she grunted. Chomp. "UH!" Chomp.

That set him off. Jason thundered his cock into her, ready to blow.

"Fuck you..." he said, "...and your ... STUPID ... FUCKING ... GUM!"

They came simultaneously. She orgasmed without a sound. Just a series of jerks and tremors along her whole body, her pussy alternately quaking and clenching. She was somehow pulling Jason's dick into her for more, savoring the sensation of Jason's stiff cock as he orgasmed.

Jason did not come quietly. He growled and grunted like a beast, and unloaded vast amounts of cum into her. Her pussy gripped and stroked him magnificently, seeming to milk him for all he had. And he had a lot to give. He felt his balls clenching, his loins afire, his whole body hot and pumping, as hot bursts of creamy jizz gushed out of him, and into the tight, wet pussy of this disturbed woman.

Jason held onto her ankles, holding her steady while he bucked his hips, spurting load after load of hot jizz into her tightly gripping snatch.

"Take it, bitch," Jason said dreamily, "take it all..."

And she did. She took all the cum he had into her moist and thrumming pussy. She squealed delightedly at every load that Jason, grunting, spurted into her.

After what seemed like forever, both of them were, at last, satisfyingly spent. Jason was gripping her by her ankles, his dick still erect inside her, when he came back to his senses. Only then did he realize that this looked really bad, for him and her both.

"Holy shit, lady," Jason said. "What the fuck did you do to m-?"

"I think I swallowed my gum," the woman said.

Not the reaction Jason expected. He had no idea how to respond other than with a dumbfounded expression.

The woman kicked her legs in irritation, and Jason let go her ankles. She fell clumsily to the floor with a thump and a clink. This had the bonus effect of throwing Jason off balance, and he fell back against the wall. Summoning his last remaining shred of cool, he managed to slide down the wall into a sitting position on the stone floor.

"Well, I think I swallowed my pride," Jason said. "What the hell was that about?"

The woman righted herself, getting onto all fours. She smiled at him. Like, actually at him, as if he'd passed some test, and only now was he worthy of her direct attention.

"Ya liked that, didn't ya, toots?" she said. "'Bout time ya got what was coming to ya."

"What are you talking about?" Jason said. "Besides, seems to me it was you who got served."

"You held your own," the woman said breezily. She spared a glance at her tattered body suit, and began prowling across the floor, toward Jason.

"Oh, no," Jason said. "I think it's best if we just go to our corners."

The woman closed the short distance between them anyway.

"Oh, shut up," she said, and slapped his cheek again, but playfully this time, "or I'll do it again."

She then proceeded to snuggle the top half of herself into his lap, using him like a pillow.

"I wouldn't push your luck," she said. "Not a lot of humans could survive the fucking of a lifetime."

"That's what you call it?" Jason chuckled. "Flatter yourself much?" he said.

"Mmmm," the woman purred, and then she yawned. "Boop boop a doop, that was pretty good, though. Gonna nap now. Wait for Garanetta to get back."

That sounded like a good idea to Jason. She seemed to have mellowed out, but this was still the same woman who threatened to grind his bones to make her bread just a few minutes ago, and now she had him pinned down. So, not having any protocol for anything like this, but feeling like he should do something, Jason absently stroked her hair.

"Uh, okay," Jason said. "I gonna be honest, though, I'm pretty damn sure I don't trust you."

"God, you talk," the woman said airily. "Too much. Still, best human I've had in a long time."

Jason felt her body slump, as she dropped right off to sleep. Almost immediately after, she started snoring, loudly.

So... if there was ever a time for getting away from this chick, it was now. But the same dilemma as before presented; even if he did, where would he go?

After a few seconds, he decided that, psycho or no, she had the right idea. He'd been awake for a long-ass time, and it had not been a chill time by any stretch of the imagination. Jason was severely tired, and he felt the weight of that exhaustion settle acutely onto him now. May as well get some shuteye while they waited for Granny and Thumper to get back.

And he had to admit, there were certainly worse companions he could have. Sure, this woman may be a flat-chested, loud-snoring, gum-obsessed bundle of crazy, but ... here she was. She was soft, and she was warm, and she was human.

Stroking her fine, blonde curls, Jason closed his eyes for just a minute.

To Be Continued