Drummer Boy - Back Into Hell Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right then, Granny got in on the action. She gave her breast a squeeze, and a stream of breast milk shot into the man's open mouth. At first, he made surprised gargling sounds, confused about what was going on, and sounding as if he didn't like it. But then he swallowed, and his piggy eyes went wide.

The effect was immediate. Jason felt the man's dick twitch, and then it began to swell. His cock elongated between Jason's boobs, hard dick burrowing between soft breasts. By the time the man's penis had reached its full size, the head of his cock projected a few inches above the V of Jason's crimson cleavage. The damn thing was almost up to his chin. The guy was definitely a grower.

Granny squeezed her breast again, producing another squirt of breast milk, which the man now swallowed eagerly.

"Please the Lady," Granny said to the man, but casting a knowing look at Jason.

Go time, Jason thought. Now that he had a hard dick to work with, he could really put his boobs to work. And work them he did, stroking the man's big penis, pressing his breasts firmly against the man's turgid rod. Squeeze and release, hard and soft, ministering to every inch of the man's captive member.

He looked at the man to gauge the effectiveness of his technique, and was greeted by the unnerving sight of Granny and the beast. She had leaned in further, and was smooshing her nipple into the man's mouth. The man opened and closed his mouth stupidly, alternately swallowing her milk and letting it dribble onto his face and chin.

Granny, unbelievably, had her eyes closed, and her lips were parted in what looked surprisingly like ecstasy. Her other hand was planted on the man's sternum, right between his own flat, saggy man-boobs.

"Yes, beast," Granny breathed, "please the Lady..."

This tableau, the exquisitely erotic Granny sensually servicing this grotesque thing that could barely be called human, much less a man, fascinated Jason. He was simultaneously aroused and grossed out. Even as he continued to masturbate the man's fat cock between his own juggs, he couldn't look away.

The man, though, seemed to be completely uninterested in Jason. Sure, his dick was hard, but there didn't seem to be any urgency. Maybe Agata was right: this guy was just a dud.

Jason was beginning to think that this whole thing was going nowhere, when suddenly he felt a RIIIIIIP.

The feeling was incredibly painful, and seemed to come from all over his body. It felt as if his insides were being torn roughly outside, right through his skin. His vision went all fish-eyed; objects in his direct line of sight shimmered and bent, while everything on the periphery curved dramatically, stretching and warping, giving him an acute sense of vertigo.

Then he felt himself jerk free of his body. There was the sensation of something like a soft breeze, and when it passed he found that his perspective had changed.

He was now flat on his back, staring at the lady version of himself. His dick was trapped in between the large breasts of Lady Jason's shuddering bosom, and Granny's breast was smashed against his face, leaking droplets of her delicious milk into his mouth.

He flicked his eyes up, and there was Granny looking down at him. A look of understanding passed between them, and Jason picked up on what had happened. Granny had pulled some trick that put his mind into this beast's body. Confused, Jason tried to figure out what purpose this could possibly serve.

All at once, images and sensations washed over him. Not really memories, per se, since the man whose body he now inhabited seemed to have the mental awareness of a goldfish. But there was something like a condensation of his life so far.

The man, it seemed, had always been like this. He would awaken when the food came; a thick, greasy slop that was sloshed into his trough. He'd roll over and stick his face into it, rooting around for the solid chunks, and slobbering up the liquid until the smooth stone was licked clean.

After that, there was some time to bray and wiggle his withered limbs, which was how he usually passed the time. Some time later, a Bad Lady would fly overhead. She would stop over his pen, and dump a bucket of water on him. The man didn't like that very much, and howled his displeasure at the Bad Lady.

After that, there were two more such feedings, with a nothing much else to do between except moan and wiggle his limbs. After the last feeding, two Ladies would visit. They'd roll him around a bit, checking all over his body. He was never sure about these Ladies. They were kind of Bad Ladies, because making him roll around on the floor like that didn't feel good. On the other hand, they were kind of Good Ladies too, since they touched him with their hands and bodies as they moved him around, and their touches felt nice. Warm and nice and good.

The best part of the day, though, was at the end, right before the darkness came. The Important Lady would come to his pen. She would reach down, and grasp his soft thing in her hand. The Important Lady's eyes would glow with a prickly light, and she would speak the words just for him.

The sounds from her mouth he didn't understand, but what he heard in his head was clear. "Soon you shall please the Lady," is what it said. He felt his soft thing turn into a hard thing, and he knew he would use it to please the Lady. He wanted to please the Lady. Like, really wanted to please the Lady with his now very hard thing.

Important Lady would make more mouth sounds, and then it was lights out, as he was thrust into sleeping time by Important Lady's command.

And that's how life was. Every day the same thing, with the only enjoyment being the occasional chewy bit of slop, some brief Lady-touching, and the prospect of someday pleasing the Lady. He was never a hundred percent on what that last bit entailed, but at least it was something to look forward to.

Jason came back to the here and now, still inhabiting the man's gross body. There was Granny, staring down meaningfully at him. Between his legs, there was himself, or at least the demon version of himself, bouncing her breasts up and down on his dick. She did this robotically, no emotion whatsoever on her face.

And now, there was someone next to him. Well, not really next to him, but he could feel a presence, really close. The presence gave a snort of confusion, and Jason felt the sound came out of his mouth.

Holy shit, Jason thought. We're both in here.

Jason flicked his eyes up at Granny. He tried to say something, but found that his jaw didn't seem to be working right. The only thing that came out was a whuffling grunt.

"Please the Lady, Jason," Granny whispered to him. "Give her what you know she needs."

Granny shoved her nipple into Jason's mouth and squeezed her breast. Hot milk squirted into his mouth, and he swallowed it hungrily. It was just as yummy as before, more like a sweet, spiced liqueur than mere milk. It made his body tingle all over, which, for a body that size, was a lot of tingling. But the biggest tingles rippled along his dick, nestled between Lady Jason's jouncing boobs.

He could sense the man's thoughts bumbling around in his head. And while he enjoyed the feel of Granny's boob on his face, as well as the body tingles, he was still kinda of meh about fucking Lady Jason's tits. Jason felt a surprising sting to his pride about that.

"Hey, stupid!" Jason thought to him.

The man seemed to realize that someone was talking at him, similar to the way that Important Lady talked at him at the end of the day.

"Yeah, stupid, I'm talking to you!" Jason sent. "Don't you see that Lady down there, with her fine pair of juggs wrapped around your hard thing?"

This earned him a half-hearted feeling of assent, like "big bouncies, so what?"

"You need to bang those big bouncies with your ... our ... hard thing," Jason sent.

The man responded with what amounted to big question mark, which Jason took to mean "Why?"

Good question. How was he going to convince this guy, when he didn't have much to go on to begin with?

"Okay, try and follow me here," Jason sent. "That Lady down there? She's not a Good Lady. She's a Bad Lady."

Jason felt an interested quirk in the man's thoughts.

"Oh yeah, she's a really bad Lady," Jason sent. "You know the water Lady? And the roll around Ladies? Well, this one is worse than all of them. A real mean, Nasty Lady, and all the Good Ladies decided she needs to be punished."

Jason could feel the gears turning in the man's thoughts. But he wasn't quite there yet, so Jason continued.

"You know what would really please the Ladies, don't you?" he sent. "We can punish her for them. Punish her by banging with our hard thing! They'd love that!"

There was a twitter of comprehension from the man. The man responded, and it was probably the most complex thought he'd ever formed in his pathetic life. It went along the lines of, "Be bad to Nasty Lady!"

"You know what, buddy? I think you're on to something!" Jason sent. "But we're really gonna have to commit, you know? Really get in there-"

The man responded with reluctance. After a life of lethargy, this seemed like an awful lot of work.

"Come on, guy!" Jason sent. "You wanna give that Nasty Lady what's coming to her? You wanna make all the Nice Ladies happy? This is what you've been waiting for, buddy!"

The hesitation continued. "You're a tough customer, mister," Jason sent.

Jason had noticed that the man's eyes kept gravitating toward Granny's boobs. He was really into her big bouncies.

"Don't think I'm legit?" he sent. "Fine, lemme show you the value of a little effort."

Jason reached out with this mind, getting a feel for the man's body, specifically, his arms. Aside from waddle-rolling to his trough and the occasional recreational wiggling, he'd never used them for much. His muscles were so atrophied that even flexing his chunky fingers was a chore. His arms felt as heavy as slabs of lead, and even bending his elbows was painful. But it was time to go for broke.

He braced himself, and with a mighty effort, lifted his arms. It took some doing, and was slow going at first. Hot prickles of sweat broke out across his forehead, but Jason kept at it.

He was rewarded by the sight of his own chubby hands, slowly rising up. He lifted them higher, for all to see.

This was met with a series of shocked gasps from the attending Wings, including Agata herself, who murmured, "Bright Lady!"

"See, fella?" Jason sent. "You got the Important Lady's attention. You like that, don'cha?"

Jason felt an assent from the man. Working his arms like that was unpleasant, but the reaction from the Important Lady more than made up for it.

"Well, if you think that's something," Jason sent, "you're gonna love this."

Jason moved his hands again, jerking them unsteadily further upward. His aim was bound to be hit or miss, but luckily his targets were pretty big. When he felt his fingertips graze Granny's boobs, he just went for it.

Flexing his fingers, he dug his chubby digits into Granny's tender titflesh.

Granny seemed as surprised as the rest of the Wings. A girlish squeal came from her lips, before she emitted a lengthy moan.

Jason had a hand on each of Granny's breasts, and could feel her stiff nipples in his palms. He clutched them as tightly as he could, and felt her massive breasts jiggle, flesh spilling between his fat fingers. Granny licked her lips and moaned. If Granny wasn't loving this, she was putting on one hell of a show.

There was another round of gasping and muttering. Agata breathed, "Bright Lady, what has possessed this beast?"

The soul of a certified big-tit lover, Jason thought wryly. He felt a wave of pleasurable assent from his co-pilot, as if he understood. Or maybe it was because of overwhelming sensation of Granny's lush demon breasts, clutched in his sensitive palms. He'd never conceived of the idea of touching the Ladies' big bouncies like this, but now he was starting to think that he'd been missing out.

"Like that, don'cha buddy?" Jason sent. "Just keep it up. Keep squeezing those big juggs good and hard, and she'll give you more of that stuff you like!"

The man did, and boy did he get into it. Finding a new reserve of strength, he fought past his lethargy, gripping Granny's breasts tightly, tugging and squeezing them with all the strength he could muster. Excitement flooded his mind. He was amazed at how much liberty he was being allowed with the Lady's breasts, and further encouraged by the liquid squirting into his mouth. He slurped hungrily at Granny's breasts, gulping down mouthful after mouthful of her hot, tasty milk. And the more of it he drank, the more he felt his body coming alive, like a fire was igniting him from within.

"That's it, big guy," Jason sent. "You're doing great. You keep doing what you're doing, and let me handle the Nasty Lady."

The man sort of mentally waved him off. He was in a special kind of happy place, the kind of happy that comes with having your way with a pair of great big demon breasts. Jason let him have his fun, and got to work on the titfucking.

It was decidedly eerie, seeing the demonized female reflection of himself. It was even more unsettling to see the blank, vapid eyes of his own face, and the way the hands mechanically jostled his big breasts around. When Granny switched his Jason's mind around, he must have left his body on autopilot. The whole thing was more than a little unsettling.

Still... the feeling of big boobs, wrapped around his dick (even though it wasn't technically his dick)... It wasn't the weirdest thing that had ever happened to him. Hell, it wasn't the weirdest thing that had happened to him today.

Jason jerked his hips upward. The initial effort caused sweat to break out all over his corpulent body, but the delicious friction it generated along his dick was easily worth it. He jerked his hips upward again, harder this time, and Lady Jason's breasts rippled enticingly with his effort.

The Wings were beside themselves. Agata said, "By the Three! Restrain this beast!"

"Nay!" Granny yelped. "We must ... continue...!"

And they did. Jason picked up speed, pummeling Lady Jason's tits, while simultaneously manhandling Granny's colossal, milk-spurting mammaries.

"See?" Jason sent to the man. "The Nice Ladies like it when we punish the Nasty Lady!"

The man was in hog heaven, really mauling Granny's tits. He had wrapped his lips around one nipple, suckling on it like a good boy, and swallowing down her milk as fast as it came. The other breast sprayed milk all over, a warm, slick rain that caused little tingles where it splashed onto his skin.

Pumping his dick with all the force he could muster, Jason thrust rapidly between Lady Jason's tits. The effort caused him to sweat profusely, but with Granny's milk suffusing his body with energy, Jason was able to give those big, virgin juggs the kind of fucking they deserved.

A few seconds later, though, he caught a thought from the man: "Please Lady now."

Jason felt the man's little scrotum tighten, ready to blow.

Jason didn't think that was fair. Based on what he'd seen, this guy would die once he came. Being acutely aware of the man's thoughts, Jason knew that, for the first time in his miserable life, he was experiencing genuine pleasure. For his life to come to an end after such a paltry taste of something good, it seemed like a raw deal. The way Jason figured, he was owed a lot more.

"No way, guy!" was Jason's urgent reply. "She hasn't had nearly enough yet. We gotta really punish her! Show her what she gets for being such a Nasty Lady."

The man seemed to get it, and Jason felt it too. The man, in his own way, carried a lot of repressed resentment about the Ladies in general. The idea of punishing the Nasty Lady felt like payback, and payback felt good.

Jason felt for his legs, and jerked them free from the Wings that held them apart. The astonished Wings took a step back, while Jason drew his legs together around Lady Jason. Captured now between his thighs, her body moved with the rhythm of Jason's thrusting, even while her breasts wobbled and bounced furiously around his prick with a life of their own.

Ramming between Lady Jason's warm pleasure valley sent exquisite rippling sensations along the length of his erection, and Jason lost himself in the tit-fucking. The insane jiggling of her crimson breasts as they hugged tightly against his pumping shaft was so hot that the man ceased mauling Granny's tits, now as rapt as Jason was with the feeling of pummeling the Nasty Lady's big funbags with his hard thing.

"Don't stop now!" Jason sent urgently. "We're just getting fucking started!"

Jason used the man's hands to clamp onto Granny's melons again, squeezing them hard and pulling them into his face with enough force that Granny stumbled against him. Hot milk sprayed all over, and Granny let out an almost girlish squeal before steadying herself with the hand on his chest.

"Fuck yeah..." Jason thought, "fuck these bitches ... you and me ... we're gonna fuck all these bitches..."

The man was definitely on board for that. His indifference was long gone, replaced first by lust, and then anger. Jason was right there with him. What these Ladies had done to them, what they'd continue to do, it just wasn't right. Using people like animals, treating them the way they did, they were evil, every last one of them.

Even Granny wasn't exempt. She had turned him into that vapid, blank-faced cow between his legs, and was making her titty-fuck this man's dick with her plump breasts. To Granny, Jason was just another dumb human to be used, mistreated and then discarded once she'd gotten what she wanted.

Fuck her. Jason pulled hard on Granny's juggs, using them as leverage to fuck Lady Jason's tits even harder. His whole body was in motion, and his dick, hard as steel and now fully erect, projected several inches above Lady Jason's cleavage when it emerged with each upward thrust.

And that Lady Jason ... she was the worst one of them all. Look at her, bouncing like a goddamn puppet. Letting herself get dragged into this, unable to resist being used. Just a stupid fucking toy, finally getting what she deserves from a Real Man. A Real Man would slap the stupid right off her face...

The head of Jason's cock punched upward into Lady Jason's chin. Her head tilted upward, and then back down as his dick sank down into her cleavage again. He did it again, and then couldn't stop doing it. The sight of this dumb slut, getting her head bopped around while getting her juggs fucked, filled both Jason and the man with devilish glee.

"That's what these bitches are for," Jason sent. "Fat fucking breasts ... stupid fucking faces ... fuck 'em good ... fuck 'em hard ... fuck 'em all ..."

Jason's blood felt like lava. His balls were on fire. His whole body felt like it was melting. In fact, he was melting. His body fat was disappearing, melting away from his frenetic exertions. The chub on his arms and legs had vanished, leaving behind shrouds of flapping skin hanging from almost bony limbs. His belly had shrunk so much that a few more inches of engorged cock were revealed. He could actually see all of Lady Jason now, and feel as well as hear the thwop thwop of his pelvis as it smacked loudly against the underside of her boobs.