Drummer Boy - Back Into Hell Ch. 08

Story Info
Granny makes her case, and Electra makes a counteroffer...
11.5k words
4.79
3.9k
5
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drummer Boy: Bat Out of Hell II: Back to Hell

Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the antepenultimate chapter of the Back to Hell!

I was just going to use the word 'pen-penultimate' up there, but 1) research is fun, and I like the word 'antepenultimate', and 2) 'pen-pen'-ultimate might confuse those Evangelion fans who read this and expect a hot spring penguin to show up at some point. There's enough going on in this chapter without my having to resort to penguins.

As a result, no penguins were harmed in the production of this work of fiction. Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

* * * * *

"Man, she got you good," Leanne said.

"Yeah, well, I'm not exactly what you'd call a hard target," Jason said. "Still, it all seemed so real. How'd Electra know so much stuff about me?"

"Pfft," Leanne said. "She didn't. Just bein' around her makes you fall in love with her. And whatever your mind needs to do to make that happen, you better believe it will."

"So all that stuff I saw, all that stuff I felt, that came from me?" Jason said.

"That's the Presence for ya," Leanne said. "It's kinda her thing. A first-timer like you, you handled it about as well as you could."

"To tell the truth," Jason said, "I'm not very proud of how I ... handled things."

-

Electra laughed, a deep, rich laugh that echoed throughout the chamber. Jason was immediately put at ease by it, but he felt Granny tense up beside him.

"My hair?" Electra said. "Do you like it?"

"Like it?" Jason said. "I love it, Ellie. The purple goes great with your..." he waved his hands before him "...all that."

"Jason!" Granny blurted in a reprimanding hiss. "Watch your tone!"

Granny then addressed Electra. "Please forgive my imbecile, Great Electra. She has never before been in the Presence."

Electra held up a comforting hand. Then she glanced significantly downward at the ambling Maidens, and a dozen or so of them took to the air. They surrounded her, and began to beat their wings. The remaining droplets of the black liquid began to disappear, evaporating like sweat drying in a breeze. The fanning caused her hair to fluff up and whirl around her head, so Electra's face was partially hidden in her lavender curls when she spoke again.

"Word has come upon the fluttering of swift wings," Electra said, "of a Grand Wing Mother, traveling with her imbecile."

"Aye, My Regent," Granny said. "We be the very same."

"A strange pairing, I thought," Electra said, "yet now I see. No imbecile at all, but a human. And further, an Earthborn!"

"Great Electra, pray forgive this deception," Granny said. "Expediency demanded some small subterfuge."

"Subterfuge, aye," Electra said, "but not so small. Yours is an effort beyond many of our kind. The disguise is flawless. I must commend your prowess."

Granny bowed her head. "Your words bathe me in honor, my Lady," she said.

"You have earned them," Electra said.

The fanning demons finished their duties and flew away as one. Electra then sank to her knees and bent down, to examine Jason and Granny. Her face loomed before them, huge and crimson and lovely, and she smiled. To Jason it was Ellie's face, the face he had loved for so many years, and his heart swelled.

Electra brought one hand forward, and extended a finger almost as long as Jason was tall. Her eyes began to glow, warm sparks dancing lazily around the edges. With the tip of her finger she touched his forehead, then gently drew a line down along his body.

Withdrawing the fingertip, Electra then pursed her lips as if for a kiss, and then blew on him. Her breath, spicy and sweet, sighed past him. He closed his eyes as his body rippled with pleasure.

When he opened them again, he felt his body changing. His skin faded from brick red to its normal hue. His wings simply disappeared, and his big breasts melted back into mere pectorals. In fact, he shrank all over, his womanly curves flattening, until he had resumed his familiar human shape. His vest and his backpack hung on, but his leather skirt, no longer supported by feminine hips, dropped to the floor. Jason's persistently erect penis bobbed lazily into full view.

"Better?" Electra said.

"You know it! Thanks, babe, you're the best," Jason said. "No offense to you ladies, but I'd rather appreciate the feminine body than have one."

"Mmm," Electra said.

Electra stood up again. As she did, another group of Maidens flew up to the top of the amphitheater. One by one, they lifted the banners from the studs that held them, and, carrying them from the top, approached Electra.

"You come seeking aid," Electra said.

"Aye," Granny said.

Jason watched the Maidens dart around Electra with the banners. At first it seemed like they were going to wrap her up like a mummy, but it quickly became obvious that they were, after a fashion, dressing her.

"Speak plainly, then," Electra said, lifting her arms above her head, so the Maidens could work. "I would hear what brings one of my beautiful daughters on so arduous a journey."

The Maidens traversed Electra's body, criss-crossing under her arms, over and between her breasts, and around her neck and back. Making use of silver rings at the ends of each banner, they secured the straps, pulling on them to fix them in place. In no time, they had fashioned a leather halter. The symbols he had seen on them before faced outward, and now emitted a soft, white glow. Only one banner remained unjoined, hanging from her halter down toward her abdomen.

"My Lady," Granny began, "I am certain that you are aware of the one who is called the Golden Warrior?"

"Mmmm, yes," Electra said. She held up a hand, and the Maidens still holding banners paused, then backed away. "One of our own, with the audacity to adopt the mien of the Bright Lady. A delightful mystery, even to me."

"Allow me to put that mystery to rest," Granny said. "Her name is Purleen, and she is a magister from my Aerie."

"Ah," Electra said.

Still only clad from the waist up, Electra now sat down on the mound of diaboli. Just settled her bottom right down, gave a little wiggle to get comfy, and then crossed her legs in front of her. Meanwhile, several of the ambling Maidens scurried to gather up the coins that had been displaced.

"It was my assumption that you were to bring her before me," Electra said. "Imagine my surprise upon discovering your companion to be this charming Earthborn."

"She means me," Jason informed Granny helpfully. "Me and Ellie go way back." Jason bounced his eyebrows. "If you know what I mean."

Granny frowned at him with disappointment, saying, "Oh, Jason," before returning her attention to Electra.

"Great Electra," Granny said, "as we speak, Purleen fights for the Wings! Even now, she and her cambion mate slaughter their way to the Brilliant Antipode."

An amused smirk formed on Electra's lips. "A cambion?" she said. "Now that is interesting."

Electra placed her left hand onto the floor, palm up. The Maiden closest to that hand stopped wandering around and immediately headed toward it. When she stepped into Electra's palm, Electra lifted her hand up to her face.

Electra gazed lovingly at the Maiden, and used the fingers on her other hand to stroke the Maiden, touching her body and smoothing her curly hair. She looked like a girl playing with a Barbie doll. Except that the Maiden, previously as zombied-out as the others, now closed her eyes and swayed in sensual delight, as if being caressed by a lover.

"And, upon reaching the antipode," Electra said, "what is their goal?"

"They seek no less than to do battle with Great Palladia herself!" Granny said.

"The might of Palladia is peerless," Electra said, still toying with her Maiden. "Such foolishness can only result in their destruction."

"Not so, Great Lady!" Granny said. "These two, your beautiful daughter and her cambion mate, have acquired vast amounts of power. Power enough, perhaps, to fell the Regent of the Spines!"

Electra raised a skeptical eyebrow. "Power enough to fell a Regent..." she mused.

Electra whispered something to the Maiden in her hand, which caused the Maiden to catch her breath, and then emit a joyful sob. Electra then lowered her hand, and the Maiden hopped to the floor. Then Electra beckoned with a finger, and two more Maidens joined the first one.

"I would know," Electra said, "how your magister came by such power."

Electra leaned back, placing her palms flat on the floor behind her. Then her legs were briefly in the air, swinging high over Jason and Granny's heads as she uncrossed them. Now she sat on her bed of diaboli, thighs parted wide. A luscious, musky cinnamon scent wafted over them, and Jason suddenly had a powerful hankering for some gingerbread.

"Communing with the Darkling Antipode," Electra said, "absorbing its energies, puts an enormous strain upon even my body. Afterward, I find myself in need of a ... rebalancing."

The trio of Wings walked right up to Electra's vagina. Wading into the hairy bush, two of them spread their arms wide and pressed their voluptuous bodies directly against Electra's mons pubis. The third, the original one, got right down to business, licking, stroking and slithering around Electra's moist labia.

"As the Regent of the Wings, I know something of power," Electra said. "Power comes in many forms. Power of the mind. Power of the heart. Physical power. Magical power. Sexual power."

Electra wiggled her hips against the clinking mound of diaboli. The trio pleasuring her adjusted slightly, but stayed right where they were.

"Indeed," she continued, "some small power can be gained by following the rules. Walking the proscribed paths, as it were. But real power, truly great power, comes only to those with the will to walk where others dare not. As a Grand Wing Mother, you know this truth as well."

"Aye, my Great Lady," Granny said.

"Power enough to fell a Regent," Electra said, "that would require one to do many bad things indeed."

"Aye, Great Electra," Granny agreed. "Purleen undertook much that is forbidden."

Electra closed her eyes. "Tell me," she purred. "Tell me about the bad things."

"Purleen began by stealing elixir," Granny said. "Unbeknownst to all, she used it to harvest the male essence from many of our beasts."

"Naughty," Electra moaned. "What else?"

"That essence provided the power she needed for her unauthorized experiments," Granny said. "Purleen, you see, sought to rediscover the ways between the worlds."

"Oh, quite forbidden!" Electra said, and then chirped, "Uhhh!"

That last outburst had been produced by the trio. They had begun making out with each other, and were partially inside her pussy. The fluttering of their wings was, apparently, pretty stimulating.

"The naughty girl found what she sought, didn't she?" Electra said. Her breathing was speeding up, her words becoming clipped. "I demand the truth! Give it... to me!"

"Aye, Great Electra," Granny said. "By the Three, she did discover the way that was lost! Several times did she travel to the world of humans, each time harvesting much male essence. And upon returning to Tarterus she did battle against the Spines, under the guise of the Golden Warrior!"

While Granny spoke, Jason couldn't tear his eyes away from the trio frolicking in Electra's pussy. Which was why he noticed when the Wing in the middle of it all kissed the other two on the lips, before folding her wings behind her and crossing her arms in front of her. Then she leaned back, allowing herself to sink fully into Electra's vaginal cleft.

Feeling oddly left out, Jason watched as the other two Wings pressed Electra's labia majora together, sealing her inside.

"She has slain many, has she not?" Electra said. She started to really gyrate her hips, making the golden diaboli clink loudly as she shoved them around.

"Aye, my lady," Granny said. "By the hundreds. By the thousands!"

"My beautiful daughters!" Electra said. "They are so strong!"

Electra threw her head back, and thrust her chest out. Her gargantuan breasts heaved mightily, straining against the leather straps of her halter.

Despite this, Jason's attention was drawn to what was going on downtown. The Wing on the inside, she who had dived in so willingly, now seemed to be having second thoughts. Electra's mons trembled as she struggled to get out, but the two Maidens on the outside held on, making sure she stayed put.

"There is more, Electra," Granny said, "if you would hear it."

"Yes," Electra breathed. "More..."

"During her adventures," Granny said, "Purleen awakened not one, but two cambion. A mated pair."

"Whoa, whoa!" Jason said to Granny. "Let's not get carried away here, sayin' stuff like 'mated pair'. We're not Facebook-official or anything. I like to keep my options open, just in case..." He cocked his head at Electra. "Y'know?"

"Silence, imbecile!" Granny hissed at him, angrily. "Keep what little wits you have about you, and observe well."

"That's what I was doing," Jason muttered, "til you started tryin' ta badmouth me to my wife."

A yelp from Electra yanked his attention back that way. Electra's hips were bucking like crazy now, and the lucky Wing trapped inside her pussy was fighting to get out. The other two Maidens, though, were no longer holding her in. They had instead resumed their duties of giving full body massages to Electra's labia.

Electra slapped the floor with the palm of one mighty hand, sending a booming echo throughout the Great Hall. "Say on!" she demanded.

"In the process of acquiring even greater power," Granny continued, "she awakened the female cambion, and awakened her fully. You should see them, my Great Lady. They are beautiful, cruel, and so very powerful!"

"Yes!" Electra shouted. "Show me!"

Electra lifted one arm, and touched spots in the air with her fingers. Where she touched, musical pulses played. Taken together, those notes sounded litigiously close the opening riff of Winger's "Seventeen".

As the last notes faded, a vertical disk of blue flames appeared on the floor the amphitheater. The flames disappeared from the center of the disk, and in their place, the image of a brilliant landscape emerged. The orange rocky wastes definitely identified it as Tarterus, but the pink of the sky was much paler than it had been at Fist-of-Dark.

Inside the disk, armed Spines gathered around each other. There was no sound, but from the look of them they were shouting and readying themselves for battle. Then the view widened, revealing squat, heavy stone fortifications and several dozen other groups of Spines.

"What's that?" Jason said.

"A farsight portal," Granny said to him. "Merely a window to another part of our world. Think of it like your television."

"Huh," Jason said, "definitely a premium channel."

There was a bright flash of light, and all the Spines turned toward it. The view shifted, and Kristin came into view. She was flying high, her sword at her side for now, and her stained glass wings were radiant, even against the bright sky.

Below her, on the ground, Pearl hacked and slashed her way through dozens of Spines. She stood in stark contrast to the crimson and leather-clad Spines that assailed her, her bare golden skin reflecting the light from Kristin. Her enormous sword crackled with flashes of energy as she cut her way through the Spines. And although they outnumbered her by at least twenty to one, and each was several feet taller, Pearl nonetheless waded through them easily. In contrast, hammers broke, maces splintered, and fists shattered against Pearl's flesh, leaving not so much a mark on her.

At some unheard command, the Spines nearest the portal launched their attack. Their horns glowed with blue energy, and then crackling bolts of blue-white lightning zagged through the air towards Pearl.

Those bolts never reached their mark. Instead of frying Pearl, they arced upward at the last instant, toward Kristin. The volley stopped just short of touching her, surrounding her in a vibrant sphere of energy.

Kristin lifted her arms, and the Spines that had generated the bolts all rose several dozen feet into the air. Then Kristin lowered her arms, and the Spines fell, slamming down into the ground.

Kristin pushed outward with her hands, and the electricity of the sphere shot out, back toward the Spines who had launched it. When it hit them, their bodies glowed furiously for a second, and then exploded, leaving behind a shower of charred bones and meat.

"Extraordinary!" Electra exclaimed. "So cruel. And so powerful."

Jason, grateful that Electra had broken his disgusted fascination with the carnage, turned his gaze to her. Except for her eyes, which remained fixed on the portal, Electra's whole body was in motion. Her shoulders heaved, her toes curled and uncurled, and her increasingly heavier breathing caused her breasts to test the limits of her improvised halter.

Electra's hips jerked, sending more diaboli ascatter. Jason watched the flesh around the Regent's cunt ripple as the Maiden inside frantically struggled to beat her way out. The other two Maidens took no notice of this, content to frolic with each other on the surface of Electra's skin.

Jason suddenly got the idea that he wanted in on that. He took a step forward, but felt Granny's hand on his bicep. Her grip was like steel, unshakeable.

"Leggo, G!" Jason said, "I'm missing out on-"

Granny silenced him with a severe look and went on.

"Do you see, my Lady?" Granny said. "Purleen fights for her Aerie. She fights for the Wings. She fights for the love and the glory of her Regent! She fights for you, Great Electra!"

"Yes! For me! Yes!" Electra said. "My beautiful daughters... So clever! So strong! For my love... all for my love...!"

Electra was going nuts now. Her wings flapped around like crazy, slapping against the floor and creating winds that sent diaboli, as well as the occasional Maiden, scattering around the room.

Then, Electra's pussy began to glow. An oval of bright pink emanated from within, silhouetting the bodies of the Maidens now clinging for dear life to the surface of her mons.

"For me!" Electra yelped. "All... for... ME!"

Then Electra's body convulsed sharply, once, twice, four times in a series of monumental orgasms that rocked the entire amphitheater.

"Me..." Electra sighed. "Oh..."

After a few more, gentler, convulsions, the glow faded away, and Electra's breathing slowed. She spread her pale wings out, and eased flat onto her back, humming tunelessly to herself, seemingly without a care in the world.

"That was so fucking hot!" Jason said. "Welp ... dibs!"

He took a step toward Electra's wide-open thighs, but again, Granny's hand on his bicep held him back.

"Wait," Granny said.

"I called it, Granny!" Jason said. "That means I got next. You're just gonna have to wait your tu-"

Jason followed Granny's eyes back to Electra's pussy. The two Maidens parted Electra's moist labia. They put their arms inside, and searched around for a bit. Finally, one Maiden withdrew ... something. It was small, and covered in thick, translucent goo. When the Wing wiped the goo away, Jason saw that it was a golden coin.

Jason looked at Granny. "Is that what I think it is?" he said.

Granny stared intently into Jason's eyes. "Do you see, human?" she said.

Jason was confused. He knew he was supposed to be understanding something, but something else was getting in the way.

"So...Electra likes to keep diaboli in her cooch?" Jason said, confused. "Waitaminit... Where'd that one Maiden chick go?"