Drummer Boy - Back Into Hell Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason loved Pearl. His love for Pearl was real, not some made-to-order fantasy. It was messy and inconvenient and worth every moment, and he would do whatever he needed to do for even a tiny chance get back to that love, no matter how risky.

"For Pearl..." Jason thought. He came, and the world went white.

-

Jason awoke to the sounds of Laura Branigan playing softly in the background. He opened his eyes and found he was back in his own bed.

Pearl, in her human guise, had apparently fallen asleep on top of him. Her breasts were squooshed, huge and heavy, between her and his belly, and her face was hidden from view by the masses of curly black locks splayed across his chest.

Not wanting to wake her, but unable to help himself, he reached up to stroke her hair. He played with the thick, smooth curls, fascinated by the shimmering violet highlights they contained, revealed by the morning sunlight streaming in through the window.

Pearl moaned, shifted her body, and then tilted her face up to look at Jason.

"Good morning," Pearl said. She smiled, that self-assured, knowing smile of hers, that smile he hadn't seen for so long.

"Tal dono paraba," Jason said. "I missed you."

Pearl pressed her lips to his chest, and kissed lightly. "What do you mean, baby?" she said.

"You know," he said caressing her scalp, losing his fingers in her hair. "The whole Tarterus thing."

"Sounds deep," Pearl said. "You could tell me your whole sad tale, or..."

Pearl gave her torso a gentle shake, and then pressed inward with her arms, squooshing her breasts against his cock.

"I could tell you a story instead," she said. "One with a guaranteed happy ending."

"Oh really?" Jason said, smiling. "What story is that?"

Pearl smiled wickedly. "It goes once upon a time... bounce bounce jiggle bounce, squeeze thrusty-squeezey thrust, gush lick lick, jiggle-tease squeeeeeeze stroke, poundy-poundy wobble wobble, pump gush spray slurp licky-lick, kissy-kissy... and they all lived happily ever after."

Jason chuckled. "That's a great story," he said, "Sure you don't want a little foreplay, though?"

Pearl rolled her eyes. "We can do that after!" she said. "And by 'after', I mean 'after you make me breakfast'."

Jason laughed. "I love you, Pearl," he said. "Don't ever leave me again."

Pearl smiled knowingly. "Jason, baby," she said. "I've been with you all along."

"You have?" Jason said.

"Sure," Pearl said. "You've been so busy. Flying, fighting, fucking...how'd you like being a girl?"

"It was alright..." Jason began, and then shook his head. "No... wait. Are you 'Inception'-ing me?"

"Hmm?" Pearl said.

"Like the movie," Jason said, "with the dreams inside the dreams inside the dreams."

Pearl shrugged. "I never understood that movie," she said.

"Me neither," Jason admitted, "but this could be a trick."

"Does this feel like a trick?" Pearl said.

Pearl squooshed her boobs together with her forearms, compressing the full weight of her sensuous breast flesh around Jason's dick. When the top of his penis emerged from between the upper slopes of her cleavage, she took the head into her mouth.

Trick or no, Jason wasn't about to pass this up. He bucked his hips upward, sending his cock sliding in between Pearl's juggs, and then past her pursed lips. He fucked up and down, tits and mouth, tits and mouth, smearing her saliva around making the whole titfucking, blowjobbing affair extra sloppy and juicy, and loving every second.

Pearl released his cock with a *pop*. "Whaddaya think?" she said. "Feels like the real deal, huh?"

"Fuck yeah. But..." Jason said. "Dammit, Pearl, I don't know who or what I can trust anymore."

"Oh, baby," Pearl said, and there was what appeared to be genuine concern in her eyes. "Believe me, I know the feeling. Is there anything I can do?"

"I don't know," Jason said. "Granny said that I was cut off from the rest of the world. But how do I know that wasn't Electra pretending to be Granny, and now she's just pretending to be you?"

"Well," Pearl said, "the fact that you're thinking those thoughts means that you're thinking like you, right?"

"Or am I?" Jason said. "What if I'm just Electra pretending to be me, so that she can fool me?" He paused. "Is that even possible? What if I've been Electra the whole time?!"

Pearl rolled her eyes. "Oh boy," she said. "I'm gonna stop you before you hurt yourself. What if I help you remember something?"

"Like what?" Jason said.

"Something that you know is true," Pearl said. "Something that Electra doesn't know, but wishes she did?"

"Yeah, but I'm just a dumb human," Jason said, "I don't know anything-"

"Granny can open portals to Earth," Pearl said.

"So?" Jason said.

"Think about it," Pearl said.

Jason did. And then he smacked himself on the forehead.

"Duh!" he said. "The only reason they're going easy on Pearl and Kristin is to get that knowledge. But if they knew they could just get it from Granny, they wouldn't bother. Electra would just lop her head off and game over."

"And she sure as hell wouldn't be dumb enough to waste that opportunity by having you just kill her," Pearl said, "no matter how entertaining it might be."

"You're a genius, Pearl!" Jason said.

Pearl giggled. "Maybe," she said. "Or maybe this is what happens when you think for yourself. For a change."

"Okay," Jason said, "but what do we do?"

"That depends," Pearl said. "What does your gut say?"

"My gut says to trust Granny," Jason said. "She's got something planned. It might be sketchy, but it's something."

"One thing my Granny Wingmother is is smart. Smarter than all of us," Pearl said. "This way, Granny buys me and Kristin some time, and eliminates the only other source of the way to Earth in the process."

"But she wanted me to come," Jason said. "Come like I do for you."

"Mmm, why not?" Pearl said. "Give the old bat a thrill."

"Under normal circumstances, sure," Jason said. "But if I do that, she'll die. I don't know if I can."

"Oh, I think you can," Pearl said. "You just need a little encouragement. Fortunately for you..."

Pearl placed her hands to his sides, and lifted herself up. She beamed lovingly at him, her cute pixie face fixed with a mischievous smile, and framed by her dark, lustrous curls.

"I've got plenty of encouragement, riiiight here," Pearl said.

Jason's dick, trapped in the sultry sumptuousness of Pearl's immense breasts, throbbed anew. Cum began to ooze from of his cock, covering her tits with a glistening sheen.

"They're getting so slippery, baby," Pearl said. "Hard to hold onto. Give a girl a hand?"

Jason reached up and grabbed hold of her breasts. They worked together, holding Pearl's slick boobs together around Jason's thrusting dick.

"Feels good, don't it, honey?" Pearl said.

"Fuuuck..." Jason said, as a thick wad of cum shot up, landing on Pearl's chin.

"Give it to me big, Jason," Pearl breathed. "Squeeze 'em nice and tight... bang 'em hard... pump that yummy, jizzy cream all over me..."

"Is that all I am to you?" Jason said. "Just a tit-fucking, cum-spurting, breakfast machine?"

"So I am gonna get breakfast outta this!" Pearl said. "No takebacks!"

Jason felt his cock stiffen, his body tensing up. Pearl's titfucking, as well as her teasing, had him ready to blow.

"Damn, Pearl," Jason said, "you're relentless."

"What can I say?" Pearl said, and then, singing along with the song on the speaker, "You take my self, you take my self control..."

Jason's vision went hazy as a powerful orgasm rocked his body. He felt his dick thrum as he erupted, forcefully pumping his hot seed into the vast, quivering sheath formed by Pearl's juggs.

"More, baby," Pearl said with a sigh, "that feels so good...more more more more more..."

Pearl squeezed her cum-slippery breasts along Jason's spurting cock, and Jason obliged her with all the 'more' he could muster.

-

"HURRR...!" Jason growled. "Hurrr... hurrr..."

Jason still held Granny's head in his hands. He was still jamming his cock into her stretched-out mouth, and he was still pumping load after load of cum down her throat.

But Granny's eyes had gone gray, and her face showed no signs of life. Cum squelched out of her mouth as Jason continued to erupt inside her, but her body had gone limp. Her arms and wings drooped lifelessly.

Quickly coming to his senses, Jason released his hold on her. Granny's body slumped to the floor, landing with a splat into the inch-deep puddle of jism that now surrounded them. Through the cum-matted hair that clung to her face, Jason could see that her head was bent at a grotesque angle.

Horrified, and huffing uncontrollably, Jason looked around, to see Electra looming above. She gazed down at them with delight, while several Maidens played about her body. Some kissed her neck and chest, others caressed her nipples, while still others cavorted playfully around her crotch. Having pulled aside the leather panties, they licked and stroked her pussy lips.

"That was magnificent, dear," Electra sighed. "And you... you have become magnificent."

Jason looked at himself. He had definitely changed. His body had become huge. He was at least eight feet tall, and supremely muscular. He put his hands to his face, and felt the strong sqaureness of his jaw, and then the thick patches of black sideburns that had sprouted along his jawline. Most alarming were the tall, smooth horns that grew from his temples. They curved outward from the base of his head, before aligning themselves in parallel, ending in sharp spikes about two feet above his head.

"Oh no," Jason said weakly. He looked down at Granny's broken, bedraggled form below him. "Oh god, no..."

"Oh, yes," Electra said. "I'd say your eternity is off to a fantastic start."

To Be Continued