Drummer Boy - Back Into Hell Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...ssss...bliss..." Electra breathed. Then she growled, "MORE!"

Again and again, the Maidens spanked Electra's pussy with Jason's monstrously huge cock. Electra squirmed and chirped delightedly. Jason, however, felt his temperature rising with each slap. Even though he wasn't doing any of the work, sweat poured off of him. He felt like he would either die of heatstroke or dehydration unless they backed off soon.

"You are ready, Jason," Electra said suddenly. "At last you are ready to fulfil your purpose. Come inside, my love. Come inside and please your Lady..."

Jason was in no position to resist as the Maidens guided his dick into Electra's pussy. They positioned his cock head right at the entrance, and then the Maidens behind him pushed him forward.

The feeling inside Electra's pussy was, simply put, like nothing Jason had ever felt before. Instead of hot, she was cold. Colder than ice water. Colder than the crusted-over ice in an upright freezer. Electra's pussy was cold like that time Jason's folks took him to Minnesota for Christmas to stay with some distantly-related cousins and he fell face-first into three feet of snow with no hat on was cold. Waves of arctic cold surrounded his cock, from the icy inner walls that enveloped him, to the slick, frigid juices that lubricated his entry.

As he was forced, inch by excruciating inch, into Electra's freezing cunt, Jason felt his temperature dropping. His thoughts became clearer, he felt something akin to gratitude. He found pleasure, as well as relief, and felt himself wanting to thank her, wanting to beg for more, even while hating himself for those feelings.

"Oh my..." Electra breathed. "Oh my..."

Jason was still only halfway in when he felt his great girth beginning to strain Electra's pussy walls.

"So long..." Electra said. "It has been so very loooong..."

Jason understood, in a weird way. In a world where there were no males, Electra had no way to satisfy herself like this. The swirling emotions inside him gave way, and Jason found himself feeling pity, and even a kind of sympathy for Electra. Maybe all she was missing was someone to love her. And, just maybe, Jason was all she needed.

"More," Jason said to the Maidens holding him. "I want to please the Lady..."

The Maidens were all too willing to comply. With one great heave, they pushed Jason right up against Electra, his face and body flush against her mons, burying his cock inside her as far as it could go.

Electra caught her breath. "Yessss...yessss...yesss..." she hissed. "Fill me with deep ... burning ... heat..."

The Maidens held Jason in place, while Electra worked his prick. Or rather, her pussy worked his prick. In addition to being ice-cold, her vaginal muscles were strong, and very agile. They undulated and squeezed, vibrated and stroked, expertly applying force and pressure along the entire length of his monster cock. For Jason it was less like fucking, and more like being jerked off by a blowjob.

"...feels good..." Jason muttered. "...feels so goddamn good..."

"You have no idea, beast..." Electra said. "Almost ... too much... I fear you shall melt me...!"

The muscular ripplings of Electra's pussy walls traveled up and down the length of Jason's dick, faster and faster, gripping harder each time, until the sensations became one long, thrumming clench.

Against this, Jason's cock pulsed, filling Electra's vast pussy. The heat his dick generated was eagerly swallowed up by her cold, cavernous cunt, as if she was indeed, melting.

Electra's pussy began to glow again, a warm pink emanating from inside. It illuminated Jason, as well as the Maidens holding him. He closed his eyes to shut out the brightness. Even so, his vision was still overcome by the glow, broken only by the dark silhouette of his giant cock, manipulated from within by Electra's powerful vaginal muscles.

"Oh my..." was all Electra said as she approached orgasm. "Oh my... oh my... oh my... ohhhh m-!"

With his eyes closed, and his face pressed into Electra's bush besides, Jason couldn't see what was going on elsewhere. But he could feel Electra beating her wings powerfully against the air, and there was a lot of coin clinking going on. The Maidens, who had been previously holding him against Great Electra, now clung tight to him, to keep from being blown away.

Electra's pussy clamped onto Jason's cock with such force that it would have been painful, except that it felt so good that Jason's mind crumbled under the pleasure.

"Dear beast..." Electra said, "I shall... I shall..."

Electra squeezed extra hard. As if to fight back, Jason's cock swelled mightily inside her, and then Jason felt Electra seem to explode from within.

Electra growled, a low throaty growl that lasted for a long time, making everything in the amphitheater resonate with sympathetic vibrations. Jason felt everything around him, even himself, become all wibbly-wobbly.

"...nnn...nnn..." Electra groaned. "...nnnnnnaaaa..."

Her pussy-glow became everything, and Great Electra convulsed repeatedly, a tight, orgasmic clutching at Jason's gigantic, meaty slab of a monster cock.

"...aaaaAAAAAHHHHHH-"

Images flooded Jason's mind, indistinct, but undeniably old. Thousands of years of pleasures and agonies, of cruelty and triumph. Longing and betrayal, satisfactions denied and revenge fulfilled. For an instant, Jason knew, with unerring certainty, what it was to be Great Electra, Regent, and Mother of Wings.

It was only a small taste of the power, the responsibility, the burden of it all. He couldn't make sense of it now, not really. But he also knew that, just as she had said, in time, he would understand.

The pussy-glow faded, and Jason felt his own thoughts begin to return. He was still hard as hell, cock pulsing like mad, but the heat no longer overwhelmed him. There was a marvelous blankness to his thoughts, broken only by the sound of Electra's heaving, post-orgasmic breaths.

Then there was the sensation of the Maidens pulling back on him, withdrawing his enormous cock from Electra's now very warm pussy. As Jason's girth became exposed, more Maidens thronged around his still pulsing meat, greedily lapping their tongues along his cock, slurping and sucking up the Regent's juices.

"...beautiful, my girls..." Electra said dreamily. "yes, taste ... savor the sublime satisfaction of your Regent..."

Now that he could see again, Jason was enthralled by the sight of a score of busty, crimson demon women, their wings aflutter, hungrily licking his cock.

"You have served your Regent well, beast," Electra said, her voice even, and confident with post-orgasmic smugness. "I welcome your unquestioned love."

Jason found that he could think a little more clearly. Love... he didn't think so. But...

Electra did have good intentions, right? She went about them in the wrong way, but then again, so did Pearl at first. Didn't that mean that Electra deserved love, too? And the things she could do to him... Would it really be so bad, being her lover?

"I'll give you what you want," Jason said. "But first, promise me you'll save Pearl and Kristin. You don't have to fight Palladia, but promise you'll save them, and I'll give you whatever you want."

Electra grinned. "I will do better than that, beast," she said. "I shall save you from Purleen."

"What-?"

The Maidens moved Jason closer, now reclining him underneath the kneeling form of the towering Electra. Jason's cock was pointing straight up again, silhouetted against her stupendously large breasts, and pointed directly at her lovely face.

"You see," Electra said, "before Garanetta closed your mind to me, I knew your thoughts."

Electra reached down with one great crimson hand to encircle his turgid cock.

"...uh...god..." Jason muttered, as Electra stroked his gigantic member up and down, making his cock throb anew, and his whole body pulsed from the sensation.

"I know what entices you," Electra said. "I know what pleases you. I know what makes you lose your reason, such that you are compelled to release your vast quantities of seed."

Electra let his penis rest between her breasts, her relatively skimpy improvised halter providing ample cleavage to accommodate even his cock. Her skin felt smooth and hot against his rigid cock. Jason was struck dumb at the sight. All that towering meat, surrounded by Electra's mountainous breast flesh.

"There," Electra said. "We look incredible together, don't we? Indeed, it is as if we were made for each other."

Electra pressed her breasts together with her hands, squeezing her gargantuan mammaries around his monstrous dick. Jason gasped as the totality of the increased sensations from his oversized dick overwhelmed him.

"Purleen," Electra said, "she knew you as well. She gave you what you desired, to get what she desired. Purleen deceived you, used you in her quest for power and glory."

"No," Jason said, "Pearl-"

"She does not love you, human," Electra said. "She cannot. She is too simple, too small. But I am Electra, the Regent of Love. Those who love me are loved in return."

Electra gave her breasts the slightest shimmy, and the sensations of warm, soft breast flesh surrounding his dick pushed everything else to the side. He felt his cock stiffen, and roiling heat building within his balls.

"I don't love you," Jason said, hoping he sounded convincing. "I don't love you and I never will."

Electra slid one hand down to the base of Jason's cock, and used it to gently slap his giant, fleshy pole against her breasts, making her crimson titflesh undulate like ripples on a pond. With each smack, Jason's cock lurched in her grasp, and Electra smiled confidently.

"You will," Electra said. "You already love me with your body, and are willing to love me with your mind. Before long, you will love me with the totality of your very soul..."

With a sultry, wicked smile, Electra squeezed her tits around Jason's dick, completely encompassing him in her cleavage, and then proceeded to massage her mountainous breasts up and down.

Jason's body responded with rapture. Electra's gigantic mammaries squeezed sensuously along the length of his massive dick, and pleasure washed over him, numbing his mind and eroding his will. The sight of those stupendous, crimson breasts, the flesh rippling as his fat tower of a cock plunged in between. He wanted to come all over them, to unleash his massive, spurting load all over her. To inundate her flesh with a thick ocean of sticky jizz that would astonish even this demonic giantess. Certain that nothing could now stop it, Jason was both dismayed and excited at how much he longed for that hot, creamy release.

"Now you know my primacy, Jason," Electra said. "Only the peerless, pleasurable bosom of Great Electra can coax from your stupendous prick the immense quantities of delicious essence befitting a living goddess!"

She was right. She knew exactly what he wanted. And it was like she said: it was as if Electra's colossal breasts were made to be fucked by Jason's massive tower of cockflesh. No other woman, human or otherwise, could even come close to titfucking him so completely.

Stunned into silence by the unrelenting onslaught of pleasure, and feeling the explosive orgasm building inside of him, Jason no longer had the strength to even glare his hatred at her. He merely shut his eyes, trying in vain to stave off the inevitable.

"No..." Jason forced himself to say, knowing how hollow his words sounded, and feeling the last of his resistance evaporate. "You won't get what you want."

"I shall," Electra said, "and it shall be spectacular. Observe well, beast, as the breasts of Great Electra compel you to the ultimate satisfaction. And once your hot spunk lays, thick and glistening with power, upon my beast-pleasing breast-flesh ... you shall be forever mine!"

"Nay," said a voice behind him.

This ... kinda brought Jason up short.

The only other people in the amphitheater were the Maidens, and they didn't seem the type to disagree with Electra.

Jason wasn't the only one confused. Judging by the look on Electra's face as she looked toward the source, there was something hinky going on.

Then there was a whoosh. White light and gale force winds flooded the entire chamber. Maidens and diaboli were flung out toward the walls. Even Electra was upended, limbs and wings flailing about, until she too skidded into a far wall.

Then Jason was yanked backwards, and went tumbling for several perilous seconds. By the time he came to a halt, landing on his hands and knees, and realized that he was back to normal. Well, not completely normal. He was still a giant, horned, half-demon-thing, but he was relieved to see that he wasn't sporting a cock the size of a city bus. He looked up.

Granny stood beside him. Strong, tall, and completely undamaged. Her wings she held close to her back, and she had Fuck-Bringer in one hand to her side, looking almost casual, under the circumstances. Her eyes blazed with crackling light, but even brighter was the silver scar around her neck. It was dazzling, casting its pale light all across the Great Hall.

"Granny!" Jason said excitedly. "I thought you were a goner!"

"You were meant to," Granny said.

"But how-?" Jason began, but Granny interrupted him.

"Since our arrival," Granny said, "I have been husbanding my magical energy. Your... gift..." she said tilting her head to indicate the silver scar, "appears to grant me a vast capacity to store such energies. And thanks to your last, quite generous blessing, I believe I am ready."

"Ready?" Jason said.

Granny's eyes were locked on Electra, who was getting to her feet across the Great Hall.

"Regent!" Granny shouted. "I would have a word with you!"

Electra turned toward Granny. Her black eyes were blazing with their own magical energy, and filled with hate, but her voice was smoother than silk as she spoke.

"Oh, my little Wing Mother," Electra said, "we are far beyond that. Words cannot save you now."

"One might," Granny said. She stabbed the tip of Fuck-Bringer into the floor, driving it into the stone.

"Fall," Granny said. She gave Fuck-Bringer a twist. The stone split, and then everything was falling.

-

Jason stopped. Leanne had worn a somber look on her face during most of this part, but now she showed the faintest of smiles.

"What's up?" Jason said.

Leanne took a deep, cleansing breath through her nose before speaking. "Just thinkin' about it," she said. "That whole time, from the moment y'all left for Tarterus, 'Netta knew she was gonna end up fightin' Electra."

"Well, it woulda been nice if she'd let me in on it!" Jason said.

"Not a chance," Leanne said. She tapped her temple. "If you knew, any Wing you'd come across would too, and that'd ruin the surprise."

"Wouldn't that be good?" Jason said. "I mean, if Granny let 'em know the whole scene was rotten..."

Leanne shook her head. "You gotta understand, Jason," she said, "the Three are like living gods to us. From the time we're hatchlings we're raised to believe that their power is ultimate, their wisdom is beyond our understanding, and their right to rule is fundamental. They're infallible, and if any of us even thinks they're not... well, who are we to question the daughters of the Bright Lady?"

"Sounds pretty culty," Jason said.

"'Cept that, unlike your Jim Jones or David Koresh," Leanne said, "the Three've got the goods ta back it up."

"Do they ever," Jason said. "Even if you knew the truth and wanted to stand up to 'em... It'd just be easier to go along."

"Most would have," Leanne said. "But not Garanetta. And now, bless her heart, she's paying the price."

Jason glanced briefly at the wall of the dressing room, beyond which lay, hopefully, a pacified Granny, and grimaced.

"All along I thought Granny had such a stick up her ass," Jason said, "always 'rules is rules'."

"Oh, she is," Leanne said. "Funny thing is, morals can turn an obedient follower into a rebel, real quick. Where d'ya think Pearl got it from?"

"What?" Jason said.

"Later," Leanne said. "Why doncha tell me how you managed to get away?"

Jason rolled his eyes. "The answer to that," he said, "is 'barely,'."

-

Jason's feet left the floor. So did everyone else's, except for Granny. The whole structure was, in fact, falling. Jason had sort of forgotten that the Great Hall was hovering high above the surface of Tarterus, but now he was wondering exactly how far above.

Electra was as taken aback as everyone else. Her look of anger turned to one of surprise. She glanced briefly at her Maidens, whooshing up and out of the Great Hall. Jason was on his way out too, until Granny reached out and grabbed his arm.

Over the noise of the rushing wind, Jason heard a great CRUNCH. Electra, with one hand, dug her fingers into the floor to keep from flying out. With her other hand, she snatched the last of the Maidens before she too was sucked out.

Granny removed her sword from the floor, and the Great Hall came to an abrupt stop. Jason dropped, landing mostly on his shoulder. It hurt like hell, but at least he was okay.

Electra got to her feet, still clutching her Maiden. Way up above, Jason could see the rest of the Maidens rushing down to help their mistress.

"Great save, Granny," Jason said, "but we gotta get outta here!"

Granny smiled at him, her black eyes outlined in fire. "Se'en teliko," she said.

Above them, a film of crackling pink energy covered the Great Hall. A few of the Maidens smacked into the film and bounced off comically, looking like birds running into a glass window.

"What is this, Opposite Day?" Jason said. "We're on the wrong fucking side!"

"I advise you to stay back, Jason," Granny said. "Much violence is about to transpire, and you have a part to play yet."

Jason didn't know what she meant by that, and didn't have time to ask before Electra spoke.

"Well done, little Wing Mother," Electra said. "You have caught me unawares. That is no mean feat."

"Aye, Electra. And now," Granny held Fuck-Bringer before her with both hands, leveling the sword at Electra, "my blade shall drink the blood of a Regent!"

"Do you think me disadvantaged, little one?" Electra said. "I need not all of my Maidens to defeat you."

Electra wrapped both of her hands around the Maiden she held, and twisted. As she wrung her hands, the Maiden stretched and elongated. Her features melted, smoothing away, until she no longer resembled a person at all. The Maiden had become a spear, with a crimson metallic shaft as tall as Electra herself, and a wide black head with serrated edges.

Electra brought the butt end of her spear down on the floor, producing a boom that made the Great Hall clink and rumble.

"This one shall more than suffice," Electra said.

"We shall see, Reg-"

Granny was interrupted by Electra bringing her spear down again, but this time, in addition to the noise and rumbling, a great beat from her pale wings shoved everything outward, to the corners of the Great Hall.

Jason tumbled ass over teakettle for a while, until the outer wall brought him to a stop. By the time he got his bearings, Granny was already on the move. She had taken to the air, resisting the winds with ease, and diving sword-first at Electra's throat.

Electra rotated her spear, deflecting Granny's attack aside with the shaft. Then she spun her weapon quickly around, in an attempt to smack Granny out of the air with the head.

But Granny anticipated this move, and instead dove aside, out of the way out of the oncoming spear head. From there, she made a quick dive forward and slashed at the hand holding the spear.