Drummer Boy - Back Into Hell Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Granny's gambit paid off, and she cut a deep gash into Electra's hand, right in the part between her thumb and forefinger. Electra yowled, and the spear fell away from her. While Granny winged herself to a safer distance, Electra's eyes charged up, and then lanced out with a pair of yellow electrical flames. They struck Granny from behind, slamming her into the opposite wall. There was a moment of silence, until Electra's spear tumbled to the floor with a crash, the head alarmingly close to where Jason was.

"You ungrateful... detestable... wretched... CHILD!" Electra roared, clutching her wounded hand with the other. "None who dare harm the Three shall live!"

Granny, shaken but far from down, turned around to face her, brandishing Fuck-Bringer and steeling herself for action.

"Now you would choose words, Regent?" Granny said. "Or is that all that you possess?"

There was a fiery glance from Electra's eyes. Her spear lifted off the ground, and pointed itself at Granny. Then it shot in her direction, looking like it was going to run her through.

Granny braced herself, holding Fuck-Bringer in front of her. But at the last instant, the spear began to whirl like a helicopter blade. The spinning blur hit Granny, and there was a clang of metal on metal. Granny got the worst of it, and was sent rocketing from one side of the Great Hall to the other.

The whirling spear followed, and when it caught up with her, they clashed again. Granny was again able to deflect the blow with Fuck-Bringer, but the force catapulted her across the Great Hall again.

It was obvious, even to Jason, that Electra was doing this to get Granny off balance. Eventually Granny would slip up, and be in range for Electra to get hands ono and nasty.

Electra's spear swooped in for another helicopter smack, but this time, there was a blinding flash of silver. Granny, looking woozy and shaken, tumbled to the floor. Electra's giant spear, vibrating with the impact and apparently just as shaken, hovered above her.

"Get up, G!" Jason yelled.

Granny lifted her head, and then lifted Fuck-Bringer up. With Fuck-Bringer seeming to pull her along, they both shot into the air, aiming for the other side of the Great Hall.

The spear wasn't far behind. It sped through the air like an arrow, whistling over Jason's head as it went.

Fuck-Bringer embedded itself point-first, about twenty feet up, into the far wall. Electra's spear struck at almost the same time, in the place where Granny should have been, only to find the target devoid of Granny.

"Fooled by an illusion, Regent?" Granny said.

Jason looked at where her voice had come from, and saw her standing in the spot where she had initially fallen. She glared a challenging look at Electra.

"Perhaps your day truly is done," Granny said.

"One day, perhaps," Electra said, "but this is not that day!"

Simultaneously, both women made a sharp motion with their arms. Both of their weapons jerked free of the wall. Electra's spear snapped back towards her outstretched palm.

Granny's sword, however, did not. Instead, it followed the same trajectory as the spear. At the last instant, though, instead of landing in Electra's hand, it angled upward. Fuck-Bringer's pommel struck Electra right between her big, black eyes with a loud SMACK.

The force and, no doubt, surprise knocked Electra for a loop. She tumbled clumsily backward, hitting her head against the wall on the way down. Seeing Great Electra bested in such a silly way made Jason whoop in triumph.

"Yeah!" Jason yelled. "They bigger they are, the harder-"

Suddenly, Granny was in front of him. With no preamble, she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him close, and planted her mouth on his in a big, wet kiss.

Surprised, Jason went with it, kissing her right back. As their tongues darted around each other's, their bodies became entwined. Granny's big breasts pressed softly into his chest, and he felt her heat, and the sweat from her exertions. Jason's cock already unrepentantly stiff from having been denied release, was tantalizingly close to Granny's pussy.

Jason was practically boiling with the need to unload what Electra had built up inside him. If a reload of "male essence" was what Granny needed to destroy that evil bitch, she was welcome to every drop. Jason grabbed her plush, pliant ass with both hands, ready to thrust himself inside her moist cleft.

Before he could, though, Granny grabbed hold of his horns with both hands, and Jason froze.

The sparks around Granny's eyes ramped up considerably, completely obscuring their blackness and looking like the top of her head might explode. Then all that energy shot out in electrical arcs, with the other ends terminating at Jason's horns.

Jason could clearly feel Granny's hands up there. Her grip on his horns was firm, and her fingers stroked sensuously at the smooth curves they found there. And it felt pretty damn great, kind of like he had two brand new dicks, and they were both getting awesome handjobs.

Then Granny's eyes powered down, and she broke the kiss. She released his horns, and Jason abruptly fell backward onto the floor, where he lay stiff as a board, staring up at her.

"I have given you all but what I need," Granny said.

"Wha...? Whaa-?" Jason said, struggling to remember how to speak.

Granny had done something to him, that was obvious. A great, warm feeling suffused his entire body. He felt ... "molten" was the word that came to mind. Hot, but a heat that was more than just heat. There was something inside him now, a kind of liquid something, that was somehow hot and wise and ancient. It made him feel ... really good.

And a little stupid.

"Whawazzat!?" he said.

"You must give that to Purleen," Granny said. She extended her arm, and Fuck-Bringer returned instantly to her hand.

"What... give... how?" Jason fumbled.

"When I tell you," Granny said, "you must go to her."

Before Jason could ask any more dumb questions, Granny spun around to face Electra. The Regent was getting unsteadily to her feet, using her spear for support. The diaboli that had stuck to her skin dripped off of her, plinking onto the floor like metallic rain.

Spying Granny, Electra's eyes reignited into fierce brilliance. She beat her wings, also which were now as bright as the sun, turning Electra into a crimson-and-gold avatar of fury.

"I... WILL... ERASE YOU!" Electra roared.

"You may try," Granny replied evenly.

They released their weapons, and Fuck-Bringer met Electra's gigantic spear in the space between the two demons. While the weapons fought each other, Granny and Electra prepared and launched magical attacks at the other.

There was no more subtlety or mind tricks, just arcs of scintillating magical energy. Multicolored beams lanced out from all directions, sometimes deflected by quickly-erected barriers, sometimes withering before reaching their target, sometimes seeming to wrestle each other in mid-air.

For his part, Jason just kind of ambled around, feeling super-chill. The light show sure was pretty, and watching Fuck-Bringer and Electra's spear dance around with each other was fun.

"Man, this is fuckin' awesome," Jason said. "I could almost listen to some EDM right now."

"Hey, G!" he yelled over at Granny, "You got any Dave Guetta on you?"

One of Granny's force bolts went wide, landing right next to him.

Jason shrugged, and tried again. "Maybe some Chainsmokers!?"

This time, one of her bolts landed almost on top of him, forcing him to take a step back and leaving azure afterimages in his vision.

"Hey, knock it off!" Jason yelled. "You trying to kill me?"

A pair of stray blasts forced him to one side, followed by another that made him jump back again.

"Awright, awright!" Jason said. "Fuckin' killjoy. See if I ever take you to Coachella!"

Suddenly, a column of fire erupted underneath Granny, completely engulfing her in bright orange flames. Even though he was pretty far away from them, the whoosh of heated air knocked Jason on his ass.

Electra was laughing. "BURN, WENCH!" she roared.

Electra's laughter stopped when an even brighter glow appeared inside the column of fire. The glow spread outward into a silver sphere, containing Granny, untouched by the flames, and chanting the words to what sounded like a really long spell.

With the weapons still dueling between them, Electra, her face twisted into a mask of rage, reached flame-wreathed hands toward Granny. The column of fire surrounding Granny became a cone, the color changing from orange to robin's egg blue at the tip.

Granny, at the very vertex of the cone, remained unaffected, still chanting her spell, but the scar around her neck was glowing like a thousand suns.

"YOUR LITTLE MAGICS WILL NOT HOLD FOREVER, WING MOTHER!" Electra roared. "AND THEN YOU SHALL BURN!"

Granny didn't respond. Instead she pronounced what must have been the final word of her spell. "Klarito!" resounded throughout the Great Hall.

The effect wasn't obvious to Jason at first. But then he heard the sounds of battle. A different battle.

It was then that Jason realized that he was only a few feet from the portal showing Pearl and Kristin. He'd completely forgotten about it during the battle, but now he realized that Granny's stray blasts had been herding him, step by step, until he was almost on top of it.

The portal had formerly been silent, but now it had audio. And the images inside looked a lot more real.

"Go!" Granny shouted.

Jason got up off his ass, and sprinted for the portal.

Jason felt, rather than saw, Electra's eyes tracking around the Great Hall. First he felt her gaze on him, and then towards his intended destination.

"NO!" Electra roared.

The flames surrounding the portal began closing inward, and fast. In a second it would be gone.

Jason leaped. He felt the flames of the edges crackle against his skin. Something zipped by him, just past his ear, and then he was through.

To Be Continued