Drummer Boy - Down to Earth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the back of his mind, Jason knew this was wrong. He knew that he was doing exactly what Pearl wanted. That she was simply using him to get her way. Again. But feeling her heavy jugs in his hands, their size and heft almost too much for him, watching them ripple and bulge as his stiff rod plunged in and out of her impossible cleavage, feeling their waxy smoothness surrounding the length of his tool ... Jason ... simply ... didn't ... care.

He pounded away, roughly, so hard that his balls smacked loudly against the vast cushion of her underboob. Pearl emitted little whimpers and moans, either enjoying the rough treatment Jason was giving her breasts, or putting on a really good show for his benefit.

She deserves this, he thought. She can't tease me with these big fucking tits, can't wrap these fat jugs around my cock and not have me fuck the hell out of them.

Jason continued to tit fuck Pearl, feeling his cock growing stiffer and stiffer, feeling his nutsack grow tighter with each thrust, with every smack against the smooth skin of Pearl's breasts.

"Fuck 'em, Jason," Pearl moaned. "Fuck the hell out of my bad, bad boobies. Show 'em who's boss, baby."

Jason really let her have it then, pumping his dick between her funbags so hard he lifted her knees off the ground with each titanic thrust.

"You like that?" Jason said. "Who's the boss, bitch?"

"You are," Pearl said. "Boss these big fat titties around, baby."

"Fuck," Jason said, "fuck yeah I am." He was so hard now, so filled with lust, he could feel his blood coursing through his body, the pounding of his heart echoed in the veins of his dick, and pulsing in his temples.

"I want you to cum, baby," Pearl pleaded. "I need you spurt that hot seed all over my body. Spunk my titties, spooge all over my face, splode that hot jizz all over me..."

Jason grinned angrily and said, "That's what you want, you busty little slut?"

"Fuck yeah," Pearl mewled, "make a big yummy mess all over your pretty Pearl."

With an enormous effort of will, Jason released Pearl's tits. For a moment she hung there, unsupported. Jason noticed that the crimson of her breasts was slightly redder in spots; the indentations of his fingertips from his rough play. Then gravity took over and she fell forward onto Jason's chest.

Then, as quickly as it had taken him to let go, he reached out again, this time to wrap his hands around Pearl's throat. Pearl stared at him, confused.

"You want a lot of cum, bitch?" Jason said. "You want a really huge fucking load?"

With more than a little apprehension, Pearl nodded.

Jason began to squeeze her throat. He grinned. "Don't hold your breath," he said.

Pearl's eyes widened in terror, and Jason's angerlust intensified.

"I'm gonna have a lot of fun with you," Jason said, "and I'm gonna boss around more than your tits."

Jason squeezed harder. Pearl made curt choking sounds, but he didn't relent. She pushed at his chest, but seemed to lack the superhuman strength she had previously displayed. At present, she didn't seem to be able to muster the force needed to break free of his grip.

Jason's cock, pressed into her soft belly, was as hard as it had ever been. A rod of hot iron, ready to fuck any holes it could find. Hard enough to punch her a new one if it wanted.

Jason chuckled low in his throat at the thought, and Pearl looked at him, horrified.

"Looking in my mind, huh?" Jason said. "Wanna give it a go? I could fuck your ears. Or your stomach. Or your eyes..."

This spurred Pearl into renewed action. Despite being on the verge of suffocating, she tried her best with one arm to pry Jason's hands from her throat. When this proved futile, her eyes began to bulge, leaking fat tears.

But this was great for Jason, as he watched in gleeful anger, fascinated by the titanic jostle and bounce of Pearl's oversized boobs as she struggled.

"That's it," Jason said. "Wriggle for me. Wiggle for me. You picked the wrong cock to tease this time."

From his horizontal position on the floor, Jason pulled Pearl up along his body, so that they were face to face. He felt her jugs drag along his chest, damp between them, borne of her nervous sweat mixing with that of his own exertions.

Staring into Pearl's sparking, bulging eyes as she struggled to breathe, Jason felt his cock encounter the coarse fur of her pubic hair, and then lodge into the surprisingly moist cleft of her vaginal opening.

"Shit," Jason said, "this gets you fucking wet, huh?"

Pearl's mouth opened, and Jason tightened his grip on her throat.

"I don't need you to fucking answer," Jason said. "I know you like it. And even if you don't..."

Jason adjusted his hips ever so slightly, and in one quick thrust, inserted his dick deep into Pearl's cunt.

"You're just gonna have to take it," Jason said.

Then Jason began to fuck her. With his grip still tight around Pearl's throat, he held her at arm's length above him, ramming his cock relentlessly into her. Pearl clawed at his arms, to no effect other than to leave a few abrasions. The futility of her resistance made Jason feel delicious. Strong. Wicked. Powerful.

Evil.

The word came into his brain unbidden. It surprised him, and he paused, mid-thrust.

He wasn't evil, was he? Pearl was the evil one. She was the one trying to use him. The one who had tempted him, using her body and her mind tricks to lead him to this.

Even now, her eyes were sparking, her mind was tickling his, trying to force her thoughts into his, the way that he was forcing his dick into her. He could feel the urgent probing of her thoughts around his own, just as surely as he could feel the convulsing of her powerful vaginal muscles, as a gushing orgasm clenched his rock-hard cock. Just as surely as, at the same time, the muscles of her throat spasmed, seeking vainly to breathe against Jason's unyielding grip.

It was then that Jason realized that, somehow, Pearl's telepathy had become reciprocal. It wasn't just Pearl in his head; Jason was somehow in hers too.

In his mind, Jason could feel the mix of complex emotions that coursed through Pearl's. The physical pain that Jason was causing her. The overwhelming pleasure of her unexpected orgasm. The helplessness of wanting to resist, but also wanting to give in. The shame of knowing, deep down that she had craved it from the beginning. The humiliation of being made vulnerable, of being so abused by her prey. By a human, no less.

And now Jason could feel a new emotion: fear. Because now Pearl knew that he knew.

"Now you're getting it," Jason hissed.

Pearl redoubled her struggling, and Jason tightened his grip on her throat, squeezing so hard now he was able to lock his fingers fully around her neck.

Okay, Jason thought, maybe I'm a little evil.

Amazingly, Pearl tensed and trembled, gathering herself for another titanic orgasm.

"You fucking whore," Jason said. "You get off on being treated like trash, don't you? You didn't know that's what you needed, did you? Finally found the thing that makes you cream, and it's a human fucking dick. Humans are animals, huh? You like fucking the animals and that just makes you hate yourself."

Pearl was in a real state. Trying to breathe, trying to escape, trying to get into his mind, all while trying to stave off her orgasm, and unable to accomplish any of these.

"But you're the animal now," Jason said. "You're my beast, and I'm gonna ride you hard."

Jason renewed fucking Pearl, thrusting powerfully into her, forcing her hips into the air with his own, while continuing to hold her by her neck.

In contrast to Pearl's weakening, Jason felt himself growing stronger. With every thrust into her, with each sight of her titanic breasts rebounding against each other and his chest, with every Jason-controlled toss of her head swaying her curly tresses wildly about, Jason felt more and more powerful, and he used that power to fuck all the fight out of Pearl.

He could still feel Pearl trying to enter his mind, trying to exert even a smidgen of control. Yet Jason found that with the increased power now coursing through him, he was able to turn her own power right back around on her.

Jason projected what he saw before his eyes: Pearl herself. Busty. Beautiful. Degraded. Abused. A toy. A slave. A dream girl brought low and humiliated. A failure at everything, everything except being used as a disposable pussy, a tit-fuck plaything. Helpless and broken, she couldn't get away, couldn't even stop herself from cumming at the mercy of the human animal that hated her so deeply.

"That's all you are to me," Jason said. "Just a stupid thing for me to fuck."

The sparks in Pearl's eyes began to ebb. Simultaneously, her struggling diminished, even as the trembling of her cunt walls continued. When Jason saw the blackness of her eyes begin to turn grey and milky, he suspected what was happening, and renewed anger rose within him.

"Oh you don't get off that easy," Jason said.

Jason slackened his grip on Pearl's throat, moving his hands to support her by her chin, bringing her face close to his.

He looked into Pearl's clouded eyes. "Breathe," he said evenly.

At first Pearl remained slack. Then, she took a small breath. Short and sharp, almost a hiccup.

"Good," Jason said. Then he moved his hands, up her the sides of her head, grasping bunches of her hair tightly in his fingers.

"Breathe," Jason said again, more commanding now. When Pearl didn't take a breath, he pulled her by her hair, yanking her head back sharply.

That did it. Pearl opened her mouth wide and drew in a raw, rasping inhale, filling her lungs and causing her breasts to balloon pleasingly against Jason's chest.

"Now...come," Jason said.

Pearl came. She opened her mouth wide, looking as if she was going to scream, but no sound emerged. Instead she sighed, long and low and ragged. She trembled mightily against Jason, rocking his body with her internal convulsions, gripping his cock hard, her pussy muscles pulsing along the length of his member, her whole abdomen a series of muscular tremors, as sensual earthquakes rocked her from the inside out.

Jason rode her orgasm, feeling her gush and regather, release and regroup, wave after wave wracking through her, with Pearl exhaling and trembling soundlessly. When he felt her begin to taper off, when he thought she might be done, Jason yanked her hair again, good and hard. With a little squeal she came again.

Jason caressed her skull. "Good?" he said. "Feel better?" Pearl nodded. "That was nice, wasn't it?"

Pearl nodded again and whispered, "So good..."

"I'm glad," Jason said. "Cause now it's my turn."

Pearl looked at Jason dully. In response, Jason pulled her head sideways and down to the floor, disengaging their sexes.

With Pearl still in shock, it was easy for Jason reverse their positions, maneuvering her onto her back. An instant later, Jason was on top of her, straddling her hips, his tumescent cock falling with a slap onto her chubby belly.

"You know," Jason said, "a human girl would probably be done right about now. Wanna just roll over and go to sleep. Maybe cuddle for a bit."

Jason gathered Pearl's massive tits in his hands. They were so heavy, so lusciously full. He smacked them against each other, luxuriating in the sound and sight of each heavy slap as they collided and rippled against their own abundance. Her dark areola began to contract and pucker at the nipples, and he felt their warm waxiness radiate massive amounts of heat into his hands.

"Not you, though," Jason said. "You still want that jizz, don't you? You need me to pump a thick, sticky load of cum onto you, huh?"

"yes," Pearl whimpered. "I need it ..."

"That's what I thought," Jason said. "And you're gonna get it. But on my terms."

Jason's cock felt like it was made of living iron, and he couldn't deny himself any more. He thrust himself unceremoniously into Pearl. She was ready for him, gripping him tightly as soon as he entered her. Her pussy clutched him, seemingly not wanting to let him go. But Jason was on top now, in complete control, and he withdrew against her resistance, slowly, the caress of her tender, hungry pussy exciting his dick with sexual electricity.

Gripping Pearl's titflesh, Jason used her breasts as handles to pull himself into her, and pushing against them to withdraw before every stroke.

Jason could still feel Pearl in his mind. He wasn't sure how, but she wasn't even trying to break their link anymore. Maybe she couldn't. She was baring so many of her thoughts to him. Raw, vulnerable thoughts that ran contrary to the confident, casual Pearl that she allowed the world to see. She had either intentionally allowed him to see this side of her, or could no longer keep up the façade. Either way, she'd lost control.

But Jason hadn't. In fact, he felt more in control than ever. Even as he violated her sex with his stiff brute of a cock, he relentlessly scoured her thoughts with his own mind.

And there were some filthy ones in there. The images he found were confused, disjointed snippets of her fantasies. Of being taken, of being used, of being humiliated and made to serve. And always by humans. Apparently, she'd been harboring a fetish of sorts for humans for most of her life. And with no humans to realize them with, they had become bottled up inside her, fueling her fantasies and waiting desperately for the day that they could be made real. Some of the fantasies seemed very real, or at least realer than others, but they mostly involved pain, humiliation, and lots of fucking.

"Be careful what you wish for, girlie," Jason hissed. "'Cause you're sure as hell getting it now, ain't ya?"

Pearl whimpered and gasped, her eyes rolling upward, shameful tears rolling down the side of her face.

"I'm gonna fuck you good, Purleen," Jason said, stressing the name that Granny had called her. "Fuck your body. Fuck your mind. Fuck right into your fucking soul. I'm gonna fuck you till you break."

Jason stepped up the pace. There was no grace to his rutting. The control he'd wrested from Pearl was nearly gone, and he found he had no more patience, no more subtlety left in him. He wanted to get his rocks off, and "tender" just wasn't gonna get the job done.

Jason wrapped his hands around Pearl's biceps, pinning her arms to her sides, and forcing her breasts to plump up into mountainous, fleshy prominences. Using her upper body as leverage, he rammed his cock repeatedly into her, slamming his hips against hers.

He pulled himself into her, burying himself deep, hardly taking any time to savor the feel of her lush pussy around his dick, before pushing himself away again, to marvel at the incredible boob gyrations as they decompressed from their forceful crushing, which only made him want to plunge balls-deep into her again.

"Can you take it?" Jason grunted between thrusts. "Your demon body can take anything I can dish out, huh? Let's ... put it ... to the ... god-damn ... test!"

Somehow, Jason began fucking Pearl even more vigorously. He grunted and huffed as he pumped her full of cock, gaining more power, thrusting more deeply into her. Pearl's juices flowed freely, lubricating him down to his nutsack, which smacked loudly and wetly against Pearl's perineum.

Jason was perversely pleased to see that his efforts to hurt Pearl had had an effect: she was covered in bruises, Dark violet patches marred her skin where his fingers had sunk into her breasts, purple lines in the shape of his fingers criss-crossed Pearl's neck. There was even an indigo palm print on the side of her face from where he'd slapped her.

"Breaking ... you ... " Jason muttered, "feels ... so ... fucking ... good..."

"so ... good ..." Pearl echoed weakly, "hurts..."

"Hurts?" Jason said.

"Hurts...good..." Pearl said.

"You want me to stop?" Jason said.

He could feel Pearl in his mind. Part of her wanted to scream "Yes Oh God Stop!", to seek relief from this human monster she had inadvertently released. But a very strong part of her wanted to let go, let the human have his way, let him use her, batter her senseless, break her with his senseless, bestial fucking, to let him fully satisfy himself, regardless of her feelings or discomfort.

Pearl weighed these two options for what seemed like a long time, but was really only a few seconds. Time gets funny when you're linked to someone else's thoughts. Meanwhile, Jason continued to pummel her with his cock, knowing which answer he wanted to hear, but knowing that it wouldn't matter.

Even so, Jason could feel it in her, the feeling that Pearl had finally reached her limit. Her fear and her desire had battled it out inside her, and fear had won out. She opened her mouth, and he could feel her about to say "Stop - "

Jason pushed her breasts upward into her face. Their size was such that he didn't even have to push them that far, until they completely covered her nose and mouth. Shocked, and smothered by her own breasts, Pearl was again unable to speak or even breathe. She pleaded at him with suddenly wide, surprised eyes.

"Now, now," Jason said. "Keep it down. Wouldn't wanna wake the roomie, would we?"

Pearl struggled against him, but it was no use. Jason had her body pinned, impaled on his dick, and was using her own massive tits to silence her. Pearl's urgent sounds of resistance were muffled, buried under many pounds of titflesh.

The feeling of utterly dominating Pearl, her gigantic boobs obscuring her face so that only her eyes and the bridge of her nose were visible, yet with more than enough breastflesh left over to spill perversely between his clutching fingers, spurred Jason into a berserker rage.

If Jason had been hard as an iron rod before, his cock was now a steel spike, driving into Pearl, spearing her over and over again with such force that he could feel the bones of their hips banging against each other.

"Fuck you," Jason moaned, "break you ... in half ... demon bitch ..."

And he kept fucking her. It wasn't even about pleasure anymore. It purely dominance, and revenge, and punishment.

"Fuck you," Jason moaned, "Fuck you good ... fuck you clean ... fuck the ... demon out ... till death ... do us ... fuck ... forever..."

And he kept fucking her. It wasn't even about pain anymore. It was purely lust, or union, or eternity.

Jason became overwhelmed by an odd series of sensations. It was as if he was, somehow, simultaneously present and outside of himself. Participating, but also watching.

Jason was supposed to fuck Pearl. Fucking was what they were, what they were meant for. The universe wanted them to fuck each other, had always wanted them to fuck each other. From the beginning until the end of time. Banging away, endlessly. Forcefully copulating, eternally. Fucking the eons away, until the Earth burned to a crisp, until the sun exploded, until the stars winked out and galaxies dissipated and all the black holes evaporated. Fucking for trillions of years, until the only things left in the universe were enervated subatomic particles and the echoes of Pearl and Jason's fucking. The last beating heart of the infinite, filled with lust and rage and Jason's hardness, relentless and unforgiving, violating the yearning softness of Pearl's moist, succulent...

There was a crack against Jason's head. Everything went bright, and then painful, and then black.

To Be Continued

12