Drummer Boy - Down to Earth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By the Horns of fucking Palladia," Pearl gushed, talking and chewing at the same time, "this is delicious!"

Jason forgot to eat. He was getting his fill watching Pearl seemingly have an orgasm from eating her gross sandwich.

Pearl took another bite, making happy little moans as she fit another generous section of the burger into her all-too-willing mouth. Even more juicy, oily stuff dripped down her arm, spread across her face, and onto her shirt. And this time, a dollop of the whipped, melty margarine fell right between the curves of her breasts, and Jason, overcome by the sight, couldn't look away.

"So good," Pearl said, taking note of Jason's fixated stare.

"And so messy," Pearl said. She put the burger down, and then rather dramatically scooped up the dollop off of her breasts with one finger, and inserted it into her mouth.

She withdrew the finger very slowly, through tightly pursed lips, while purring "mmmmmm."

"God damn, Pearl," Jason breathed.

"Did I do something wrong, honey?" Pearl said, with feigned innocence. Then she looked down at the greasy spot on her shirt. "Oops. Look at that," she said.

She batted at the spot, as if she was trying to brush it away. This had the intended effect, making her gigantic juggs tremble tremendously.

This also had the added effect of covering her sweatshirt in several greasy handprints.

"Gosh, what a mess," Pearl said, seemingly to herself. "Think you could help a dirty girl get cleaned up, baby?"

Jason was speechless. Pearl's show had him as hard as he'd ever been. Here he was in the middle of a busy family restaurant, and all he wanted to do was slam this wonton trollop on the table, and fuck her greasy breasts so hard and so deep that she'd get a slippery mouthful of cockhead on every upstroke.

"Aww," Pearl said. "Did I break you, baby? Did your pretty Pearl finally give you more than you can handle?"

For Jason, still no words.

"Or do you think you can handle a little bit more?" Pearl said. She reached her greasy hand down to the hem of her sweatshirt, and started to lift...

Suddenly panicked, Jason blurted, "Knock it off, Pearl!"

Maybe a little too loudly, as several of the other diners stopped in the middle of what they were doing and looked at them. He hadn't meant to draw so much attention, but he hadn't really thought it out ahead of time.

Pearl paused, but didn't pull her hand away either. She merely looked at Jason with a cocked eyebrow and a challenging smile.

"Keep it up and you'll find yourself walking back to the apartment," Jason said, adding, "if you can even find it from here."

It was a lame threat and Jason knew it, recalling how his own dad had used a similar variation on him as a kid. But he stared Pearl down meaningfully anyway, trying his best to sell it.

Eventually, Pearl backed down. Rolling her eyes, she tossed a breezy, "Fine," at him. She picked up her butterburger and resumed eating. They both remained silent for the rest of the meal, although Pearl kept shooting knowing little smiles Jason's way.

Next time we're getting drive-through, Jason thought.

* * *

After lunch, and a ridiculous number of napkins, they headed over to Percy's to pick up Jason's drum kit.

"I thought he said to call first?" Pearl asked, once Jason explained where they were going.

"My phone's in another dimension, remember?" Jason said. "Percy can just deal."

Jason parked on the curb outside the house. Percy's car wasn't in the driveway, so Jason figured that there wouldn't be any interpersonal conflicts to worry about. Jason unlatched the gate to the backyard and the two of them walked to the practice shed.

When they opened the door, a large cloud of smoke wafted out. It was a dank, acrid smell that Jason recognized immediately.

Trevor's voice, with a telltale hoarseness to it, rang out. "One Love? That you?"

"Man, you're stupid," came another voice, this one from Ian. "That's fuckin' Jason, man."

"Hi, guys," Jason said. "High, guys?"

"You better fuckin' know it," Ian said. "We're gettin' inspired."

The two guitar players were getting inspired in two of the comfy chairs set against the back wall. There was a table between them, and on the table was a saucer with a small mound of herb, a couple of disposable lighters, and Trevor's Parliaments.

Jason was no stranger to this sight. He himself had partaken with them in the past, but found them both to be pretty dull stoners. Percy didn't smoke, but he had no problem with them using the shed for it, just as long as they were ready to get down to business when it was time.

Hell, Jason wouldn't have minded a hit right about now, but that was a bad idea for several reasons, even aside from the legal ones.

"Cool," Jason said. "I just came to get my kit."

"All by yourself?" Trevor asked.

Before Jason could answer, Pearl spoke up. "He brought a friend," she said.

Pearl stepped forward, and Jason watched both of the stoned guys eyes go wide.

"Holy shit," Trevor said in what was probably intended to be a whisper, "that is one big bitch."

"That was out loud, you fucking noodlehead!" Ian said. He cuffed Trevor hard on the shoulder. This caused Trevor to yelp, and, since he was holding the bong, tilt it sideways, spilling some of the water it contained onto the concrete floor.

"What my supremely eloquent friend here meant to say," Ian said, "is that you ... are very ... big ..."

Ian's voice faltered as Pearl singled him out and stepped toward him. Despite her appearance, or perhaps because of it, with her big, windblown hair, stained sweatshirt, and too-tight jeans, Ian found himself transfixed.

Pearl bent low before Ian, letting her breasts hang ponderously, now eye-level with the seated Ian.

"Thanks! You're so sweet," Pearl said. "I like being big. What about you? Do you like being ... big?"

"Oh yeah..." said Ian. "I'm feelin' pretty big right now, if you know what I mean."

"Pearl," Jason said wearily, "leave the poor idiot alone. We gotta get this stuff."

"Harsh tease," Trevor muttered.

Ian stared openly at Pearl's tremendous bosom. Pearl let him get an eyeful for a few more tantalizing seconds before standing upright again.

"My master's voice," she said with a shrug. "What can one do?"

Ian recovered a bit, just enough to quip. "I don't know about one," he said, "but I know what two can do, if you know what I mean."

"And funny, too," Pearl said. "Big, sweet, and funny!"

Jason grimaced as he started loosening the nuts on his cymbals. This was becoming painful to watch. Pearl presently joined him at the drum kit.

"Do I even need to say it?" Jason said.

"Say what?" Pearl said with mock innocence.

"Just grab what you can and take it out to the truck, okay?" Jason said.

Pearl pouted, but grabbed the throne, tucked it in the armpit of her severed arm, picked up both pedals in one hand, and sauntered out of the shed.

When she had left, Trevor said to Jason, "Hey man, I thought you already had a bitch. That brainy one..."

"Leave it alone, Trevor," Jason said.

"Okay, okay, I get it," Trevor said. "Hell, I'd kick my own girl to the curb to pound that."

"Don't get your hopes up," Jason said, setting another cymbal carefully upside down on the floor. "She's more trouble than you could imagine."

Now Ian spoke. "How you like Thumper?" he said. "He's a fuckin' machine, man."

"Don't care," Jason said. "Far as I'm concerned, the Lazy Cunts can do whatever y'all want."

"Fuck yeah," Ian said. "We're going to the top, and you coulda come along with us."

"Yeah," Trevor said. "Too bad."

"Guys, seriously," Jason said, "whatever."

Trevor and Ian both chuckled, and Jason heard the double-flick of a lighter, followed by the burbling sound of inhalation.

Pearl came back in. She shot a smile at Ian, and then asked, "What next, honey?"

"Can you get the bass drum?" Jason said.

In this way, they had everything in the truck in just a few minutes. Jason turned to face the stoners.

"Been a pleasure, gents," Jason said dryly. "Enjoy your career."

Trevor lifted the bong in salute. "We will, little drummer boy," he said.

"And hey, Pearl," Ian said, "if you ever wanna, you know, hang out, get a little mellow..."

"Maybe, Pearl said, "I'll think about it. But as Jason here could tell you," she put her index finger to her lips, and gave it a little nibble, "mellow isn't my style."

In the stunned silence that followed, Jason tried his best not to imagine the instant hard-ons of his now-former bandmates.

Back out at the truck, they placed the last components of the drum kit into the bed, on top of the IKEA boxes.

"Couldn't help yourself, could you Pearl?" Jason said.

Pearl giggled. "I couldn't actually!" she said. "I just wanted to give them a taste of what they can never have.

She leaned back against the side of the truck, lifting her arm up and stretching, causing her breasts to thrust outward. The hem of her sweatshirt rose significantly, exposing her belly.

"You can have it, though," Pearl said. She closed her eyes and undulated seductively against his truck. "Whenever you want, and as much as you can take."

"Pearl - " Jason began.

"Shh!" Pearl said, holding her pose. "They're still watching. Grind up against me."

Pearl was being deliberately evil. And Jason was feeling the urge to be a little evil too. He smiled and stepped into Pearl, pressing his body against hers.

He put his hands around Pearl's waist, squeezing the soft skin of her abdomen lightly. Pearl moaned and let her arm drape down Jason's back, pulling him into her further. Jason's cock pressed into the cleft of her jeans, seeking the heat contained within. Jason knew there would be no release, but the buildup felt pretty spectacular.

Grinding his pelvis into Pearl's, Jason let his hands slide up Pearl's waist. They didn't have to go far to find the lower slopes of Pearl's great, big breasts. He groped them with abandon, pressing them against each other, slid his big hands into their vast cleavage, pinching the stiff nipples and then tugging them sharply, causing Pearl to squeal delightedly.

Pearl sighed and moaned into his ear. "I can feel them, Jason," she said. "They want me. They want to have me, the way you have me. But you're the only one who really gets to have me, baby."

"You're too much for them," Jason said. "They couldn't handle you. Not the way you need to be handled. You'd destroy them. But me, I can take good care of you, put you in your place. I'll give you what you need."

"What do I need, baby?" Pearl said. "Tell me what I need."

"You need some good ... hard ... dick," Jason said, punctuating each word by thrusting against Pearl, so hard that the truck rocked with them. "You need loads and loads of hot sticky cum. You need to get used like a filthy little demon slut."

"Don't tease me baby," Pearl said, "Use me. Fuck me. Put your yummy human cock in my mouth. Squeeze my delicious titties around your dick. Adore me, baby. I'll make you come, I promise. I'll make you come so good ..."

Jason was starting to lose control. He didn't want to stop, but a rather loud cough startled him, bringing him back to the here and now. He turned his head around just in time to see two figures scurry back inside the door of the shed.

Turning back to Pearl, Jason said, "Think they enjoyed the show?"

"I know they did," Pearl said. "So did I. And so did you."

"That's for goddamn sure," Jason said. He reluctantly disengaged from a very pouty Pearl.

"No more?" she said.

"Later," said Jason. "You know the deal."

"I don't like the deal," Pearl said. "But I'll abide for now. Besides," she eyed the shed, "exciting them like that did provide some ... satisfaction."

"I think I know what you mean," Jason said. He was erect, right on the edge, still very close to just going for it right there on the street. Yet this foray into exhibitionism had scratched just enough of the itch inside him, making it bearable to go on.

* * *

They drove back home silently. They shared a sort of happy comfort, the kind that comes from participating in a well-played conspiracy. When they arrived, it was well into the afternoon, edging close to five.

Jason got out of the truck and said, "Stay here. I'm gonna go on up first and check out the sitch."

"What do you mean?" Pearl asked.

Jason grabbed a couple of the smaller boxes from the back. "You know," he said. "Both Telly and Granny are there. I'm sure they're fine, but maybe they're not. Just wait down here til I come get you."

"Not too long, though," Pearl said. "The less time I have to spend out under your weird sky, the better."

Jason went upstairs, not realizing until he had his hand on the doorknob to his apartment that he'd been silently praying there hadn't been any additional slaughtering in his absence.

When he opened the door, though, he was surprised to see Granny and Telly, both sitting cross-legged on the living room floor. They each had an open bottle of Topo Chico, and regarded Jason's entrance in a way that Jason recognized as having interrupted a pleasant conversation.

"Jason," Telly said. "Welcome back."

"Hey," Jason said. "You two ... doin' okay?"

"Of course," Granny said. "Why wouldn't we be?"

"I just thought..." Jason began, but then shook off his doubts. "Pearl's downstairs. We got some furniture. You guys wanna help haul it up?"

"Not particularly," Granny said. She and Telly shared a brief smile. Nonetheless, they both got to their feet. Granny was still in her hair band groupie clothes, somehow looking unrumpled despite Jason's near-certainty that she had slept in them. Telly was wearing his standard jeans, t-shirt and hoodie. He took off the latter before they all headed downstairs.

Pearl watched them warily as they came out to the truck. Jason whispered to her, "Play it like you've got normal strength while we're outside, okay?"

"So as not to arouse suspicion, right?" Pearl said. "I figured. See, I'm getting hip to your thoughts."

Jason rolled his eyes. They left the pieces of the drum kit in the truck for the time being, and parceled out the furniture boxes. Between the four of them, they had the whole mess upstairs in two trips.

"Okay," Jason said, clapping his hands, "who wants to help put this shit together?"

Telly made a face, and then made a show of checking his phone. "You know I love this stuff," he said, "but I'm supposed to meet the gang at seven."

"That gives you a couple of hours," Jason said. "Granny?"

"I also have a prior engagement, one that begins at eight o'clock," Granny said. "But I will help you in this task."

"I can't," Pearl said. "I've got a thing too."

"What kind of thing?" said Jason derisively.

"Something," Pearl said. "I just don't wanna do it."

"Too bad," Jason said. "But if you're nice, I'll let you handle my tools."

Telly rolled his eyes, Granny narrowed hers, and Pearl's sparkled gleefully for an instant.

And with that, they got to work. They started on the entertainment center, since it was the most complex. The beauty of IKEA furniture, after all, was that the kits had all the pieces, and the instructions were non-verbal, albeit a bit confusing if it was your first time. Both Telly and Jason, as longtime renters, were old hands at this, and took charge of making sure that all the various bits and pieces were accounted for and available for assembly at the right points. Granny proved quite helpful, and even Pearl made herself useful, holding pieces steady or tightening the odd fastener.

While they worked, they chatted. Pearl excitedly recounted the magical home of the butterburger, and how she had adulterated it to become more like its namesake. Jason confirmed that he was for sure out of the band, but he found that he wasn't as glum about it as he had been yesterday.

"And what were you two up to while we were gone?" Jason asked.

"I've only been up for an hour or so," Telly said. "I got up, took a shower, got dressed and heard Granny out here."

"I was looking for acceptable food in your icebox," Granny said.

"I directed her away from the butter," Telly said. "I showed her how the shower worked - "

"I found your 'hot' setting quite exquisite," Granny remarked.

"And we split a frozen pizza," Telly continued.

"It did not have a good flavor," Granny said.

"Sorry it's not delivery," Telly said. But he didn't say it snidely. He said it jokingly, and Granny actually betrayed a hint of a smile.

And that was disturbing. In the short time he'd known Granny, Jason hadn't gotten the impression that she had a lot of levity in her. And here she was, calmly chatting with his roomie, and even acting friendly, if not actually flirting with him.

Was this another demon thing? Was she softening him up for some scheme? Jason really wanted to warn Telly to watch out, but not right in front of Granny, obviously.

"Anyway," Telly continued, "Granny was telling me about some of her adventures."

"She was?" Jason said, raising an eyebrow at Granny.

"Yep," Telly said. "She's had a long and fascinating life."

"Although I must admit," Granny said, "I have slowed down somewhat as of late, due to my duties as Wingmother."

"You told him about that?!" Jason said, alarmed.

"Of course," Granny said. "I was making conversation."

"Yeah, no big," Telly said. "Lighten up, Jason."

Jason had his reservations, but withheld them with a cautious, "Ohhhh-kayyy."

"Oh!" Telly said suddenly. "I've been meaning to ask you. Yesterday morning when I ... y'know ... walked in on you guys. I couldn't help but notice that your makeup looked fantastic."

Pearl and Granny both looked quizzically at Telly.

"The red color," Telly clarified. "I didn't see any smudges or unevenness. And those wings, they looked really real. How'd you do it?"

"Ah," Granny said. "That was our native form, you see. The forms we now wear before you: that is the disguise."

"Ahh," Telly said, nodding, "I see. And this," he gestured with a hex driver at Granny and Pearl, "is something you magic up so you can fit in, without scaring the straights."

"That is correct," Granny said. "Jason felt, and I concurred, that while we are on this world, it would be best that we arouse as little suspicion as possible."

"Well, he's right about that," Telly said. "People might get a little wiggy about the way you gals look. But while you're in the apartment it's okay if you want to change back. It doesn't bother me."

"Alas," Granny said, "we had to use the remainder of our magics to assume these forms. I'm afraid that until we are able to replenish our energies, we must remain as we are."

"Anything I can do to help?" Telly said. "I might be able to scrounge up some ingredients or something?"

Granny laughed, but not unkindly. "You would be hard pressed to do that, dear beast," she said. "Currently we are in need of a rather large amount of your roommate's semen in order to restore our forms and return home."

"Granny!" Jason said, a little too loudly. "Jeez, do you need to tell him everything?"

Telly waved a hand at Jason. "It's cool, man," he said. "I know how this works. Demons feed on life essence. The best ways to get it, at least in the physical realm, are from blood, semen, and other humors. Right?"

"Nominally correct," Granny said.

"See?" Telly said. "I couldn't even begin to tell you the number of times the gang and I have talked about this very subject. This stuff is like, entry level."

"It is?" Jason said. "And you're okay with all this ... demon stuff?"

"Sure," Telly said. "They're probably barely holding themselves back from sucking you dry. I'm only safe because you're like, marked or something."

"You have a very astute roommate, Jason," Granny said. "And, I hasten to add, it is quite refreshing to discover that at least some of you humans are versed in such matters. It is a great improvement over the previous centuries during which I visited your world."