Drummer Boy - Down to Earth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that?" Jason said.

Pearl sighed. "Just an expression of how incredible is my need for release," she said. "I'm putting it in a box for later. A mental box for all of my unfulfilled desires."

"Jesus," Jason said. "Just go rub one out. Bathroom's that way."

"If I take your meaning, you mean masturbation," Pearl said. "And unfortunately, that's not an option. Demons don't come, remember?"

"You do," Jason said. "I know that for damn sure."

"Yeah, but it's only me!" Pearl said. "And only with you. I've tried masturbating and it doesn't work. I just get bored and frustrated."

"Sucks," Jason said. "I guess we're kind of in the same boat, then."

Pearl stamped her foot again. "Auugghh!" she wailed. She dropped to her knees dramatically and buried her face in her hand. "It's just really hard being me, y'know?"

Jason rolled his eyes. Even though he was trying to empathize with her, Pearl was still a demon, and had trouble seeing beyond her own selfish circumstances.

Nevertheless, Jason was a human, and not a demon, which meant he had to at least make an effort. He went to stand beside her. Putting a hand around her shoulders, he hugged her into him.

"We'll work it out, Pearl," Jason said. "You'll see. Things'll get better."

Almost instantly Jason could feel Pearl sliding her face against the rigid length of his dick. "Feels like they're getting better already," she mumbled.

"Purleen..." Jason warned.

"I know," Pearl said. "But a girl can dream, can't she?"

"So can a guy," Jason said wistfully. "How about you tell me what thought you're putting in the box right now?"

"Mmmm ... I'm thinking about you taking me in my mouth," she said sweetly. "Savage and rough. I'm choking hard on every inch of your thick human dick. I can't breathe or even think, with all that hard dick pounding into my face. You're pumping gallon after gallon of hot male essence right down my throat, and I'm passing out and there's come flowing down my chin and drenching my big big titties and you just keep fucking Pearl's sloppy, slutty mouth ..."

Pearl looked up at Jason with innocent, puppy-dog eyes. It seemed as if she was seeking his approval.

"I'm still your good girl, right?" Pearl said.

And weird as this may have seemed to Jason just a couple of weeks ago, he actually found her description of violent facial assault ... sort of sweet.

"A very, very good girl," Jason said. Pearl beamed.

And thinking about it now, maybe Pearl was right. Maybe there was a bit of demon inside him.

* * *

Seeing as how they still had an evening to kill, Jason suggested that they go see a movie.

"I've heard of those," Pearl mused. "Moving pictures, right?"

"Yeah," Jason said, "but just call 'em movies, okay? Otherwise people will think you're like, ninety years old."

"Not far off," Pearl said. "I'm hungry also," she added, an expectant look on her face.

"We'll take care of that too," Jason said.

Jason used Telly's computer to look up showtimes, and eventually settled on "Suicide Squad" at the Galaxy Highland. He considered going to one of the Alamo Drafthouses in town, since they also served food, but their "no talking during the movie" policy was always strictly enforced, and he doubted that Pearl, much like a small child, could be trusted to keep her chatter down during her first trip to a theater.

They both changed, reminding Jason of the rather mundane task of having to do laundry soon. Also, seeing Pearl emerge wearing another t-shirt and jeans combo, this time in his David Bowie shirt, made him frown.

"What's the matter?" Pearl said. "Don't like what you see?"

"It's not that," Jason said. "You are scrumptiously trashy."

"Thank you, baby," Pearl said.

"It's just that you're gonna need some actual clothes of your own," Jason said. "Otherwise you're gonna ruin all my shirts."

"I'll need some help with that," Pearl said. She walked toward him with hunger in her eyes. "All I can do is stretch them out. To really ruin them..."

Pearl had cornered him with his back to the wall. She put her one hand on the wall and leaned into him, pinning him against the wall with her gigantic Bowie-covered breasts. Seeing the Thin White Duke like this was making feel all sorts of confused.

"...I'm gonna need you to make a big, big mess," Pearl continued.

For a few seconds, Jason let himself go. He leaned in and kissed her, tangled his hands in her curls and pulled her hair, licking Pearl's neck and biting her lips. He thrust his tumescent cock into Pearl's warm sex and she thrust back, both trying desperately to fuck each other right through the denim.

Pearl's immense breasts pressed hotly into him. Jason knew that she was accentuating their motions just for him. She wanted him to pay attention to her breasts, because she knew that if Jason gave in, gave in to their size, their softness, their heat, he'd do anything she wanted. Even if it meant the horrible fate that Granny had predicted.

Pearl wasn't a "let's stop and think about this" kinda gal, so Jason had to be. He grabbed her breasts in both hands, and mashed them together, hard. Pearl squealed gleefully.

"So goddamn big," Jason said. He bounced Pearl's heavy juggs in his hands, while circling a thumb around the prominent, rubbery caps of her nipples. "You like that, huh? That feel good?"

"Uh-huh," Pearl said.

"Get down on your knees, baby," Jason said. "Down on your knees, and lean back so I can give you something really special."

Pearl gave a sinful giggle and slid down Jason's body, her great big boobs massaging every inch of him along the way. He almost lost his nerve feeling the weight and the heat of them as they pressed around his turgid cock, but let her continue. She sank to her knees and, for good measure, leaned back on her arm, presenting the enormous canyon of breasts, daring Jason to slide his dick between them for the frenetic, bouncy ride they both wanted.

"What'cha got for me, baby?" Pearl said.

Free at last of Pearl's touch, Jason stepped away from her.

"A night out," Jason said. "Come on, or we're gonna be late."

Pearl frowned, and then actually growled. But then she recovered, and then smiled, although somewhat ruefully. She stood up, still glaring playfully at Jason while he opened the front door.

"I almost had you," Pearl said, as they left the apartment.

"Almost is only good in horseshoes and hand grenades," Jason said.

Pearl shook her head. "And you think I say crazy things," she said.

* * *

They took off in Jason's truck toward the theater. They stopped along the way at a CVS to pick up a pair of flip-flops for Pearl, which she thought was unnecessary, but Jason insisted.

Eventually, with Pearl asking every few minutes if she could drive the truck ("Not a chance, Pearl"), they arrived at the Galaxy. Rather than paying for the low-quality yet overpriced theater food, they stopped at a taco truck nearby, and Pearl stuffed her face on tacos and chalupas, gushing orgasmically as she ate.

During the movie, Pearl was amazingly restrained, almost rapt, as she studied the film attentively. After a few tense moments in the beginning, with the lights going down and the previews and all, Jason allowed himself to relax and enjoy it himself.

Afterward, filing out into the warm night, Jason asked Pearl, "So whatcha think?"

"The structure was a bit confused," Pearl said. "There were too many characters with ill-defined or simplistic motivations. The action sequences were plentiful, and quite enjoyable. The conclusion seemed a bit too neat, though, an obvious nod towards building to a sequel, if not the franchise. Otherwise, it was passable fare."

"Huh," Jason said, amazed at her assessment. "I was just gonna say it didn't totally suck. Where do you get off sounding like a film critic?"

Pearl shrugged. "I have to confess," she said, "I was peeking around the minds of the audience."

"Pearl! That's pretty rude," Jason said. Then, thinking about it, he added. " ... I guess?"

"Oh, it was just surface thoughts," Pearl said. "Besides, it's hard to shut it out sometimes. Humans are just so loud. Especially when there are so many of them around."

Jason let it go at that, and they drove home. Along the way, Pearl said, "I did like that Harley Quinn."

"You're not the only one," Jason said. "She's like a damn folk hero to some people."

"I can see why," Pearl observed. "She's scrawny, but that doesn't stop her from unleashing her inner power and desire. I'd like to get to know her."

Jason doubted that anyone had ever referred to any incarnation of Harley Quinn as "scrawny", but evidently Pearl had her own standards. "You know she's not a real person, right?"

"Do you take me for a gullible child?" Pearl said. "Of course I know. I meant that I would like to learn more of her exploits."

"That we can do," Jason said, making a mental note to ask Telly about comic book shops.

"And maybe adopt her manner of dress," Pearl said.

Jason gave a low whistle. "Hot pants and tank tops?" he said. "Good lord, you'd be a catastrophe. Nothing but hard-ons and traffic accidents everywhere you go."

"Mmmm," Pearl said, smiling. "I like that thought."

They returned to a still apartment, neither Telly nor Granny having yet returned.

"It is late," Pearl said. "I suppose you must rest."

"Yeah," Jason said, suddenly feeling tiredness descend on him. "It's been an action-packed day."

"I'm tired too," Pearl said. "Help me out of these clothes, would you?" She stretched, helpfully raising her arm straight up, the hem of her shirt lifted tantalizingly short of the undersides of her breasts.

Warning bells. "Only if you can control yourself," Jason said.

"I can behave," Pearl said. "Didn't you see how good I was at the movie?"

"You were very good," Jason said. He took the hem of Pearl's shirt in both hands and carefully lifted it over her head. But at the last moment, with Pearl's face covered, and her fantastically full breasts displayed before him, she caught one of his hands in hers so that he could lift no further.

"Pearl..." Jason warned.

"I just wanted to say," Pearl said, her lips moving beneath the dark green fabric of the t-shirt, "that although I wanted nothing more than for this evening to end with your big human dick, pumping hard and fast between my big slippery breasts, squeezing them tight to force all that delicious, gooey male essence out of you in a huge sticky mess, all over my body..."

Jason kissed her through the shirt. Mostly because he was super turned-on, but also to shut her up before she drove him over the edge with her sexy talk.

After a few seconds they broke off the kiss.

"I just wanted to say," Pearl said, "that the movie and food was also very nice."

"I thought so too," Jason said, and lifted the shirt off the rest of the way. "I guess we just had our first date, huh?"

"Hmm," Pearl said, taking the shirt from Jason and tossing it aside. "I heard that word a lot during the movie."

"You did?" Jason said. He unbuttoned the fly of her jeans for her, and pulled gently downward and Pearl wriggled her hips free.

"Yeah," Pearl said. "Skimming the surface thoughts of those around us. Several others were there on these 'dates'. Some sort of pre-bonding or pre-fucking ritual, I suppose?"

"That's about the size of it," Jason said.

Pearl sat down on the couch and pulled the jeans the rest of the way off. She stretched, arching her back and spreading her legs, laying out a tempting buffet of sex for Jason, daring him to dig in and take his fill.

"Too bad we can't give our date a proper finish," Pearl said wistfully.

"Let's not push it," Jason said. "We had a great time. But I'm gonna take a shower." A nice cold one, he added mentally.

"I'll warm up your bed for you," Pearl said.

Jason got naked and showered, in cold water. Images from the last few hours kept flashing into his mind, keeping his yearning dick erect, despite the chilly negative reinforcement of the shower. It also didn't help knowing that Pearl was naked in his bed right now, and willing to do any number of the naughty things he had in mind.

Jason dried off and went back to the bedroom, anticipating another round of Pearl's relentless teasing.

What he found, though, was a sleeping Pearl, wrapped up almost completely in a lump, using all his blankets.

"Huh," Jason said. "I guess you were tired."

He got another blanket, his last one, from the closet and lay down next to her, pulling his blanket over him. It wasn't that he was particularly cold, he just had a thing where he couldn't sleep uncovered. Jason couldn't understand how Pearl could be comfortable with so many blankets around her. Must be a demon thing, he thought.

Jason tried to drift off to sleep, but couldn't. The tiredness he'd felt so acutely before had fled, and now he was just awake. And it wasn't just horny-awake, or shower-awake. He was just in that place where he was ready to sleep and wanting to sleep, but all he could think about was sleeping, which made it impossible.

After a bit he decided that medicated sleep was better than no sleep, and went back to the bathroom to get one of Telly's ambiens. This was two days in a row now. He was sure that Telly wouldn't mind, but he'd mention it to him anyway. Maybe chip in a couple of bucks for the next refill.

Back in bed, Jason snuggled up next to the Pearl-lump, and let the pill do its thing. He focused on the sound of Pearl's breathing. His mind built a series of rhythmic patterns around it.

She had 4/4 common time pattern most of the time, alternating with a 3/4 waltzy thing going on every fifth repetition. With a little imagination he could hear spaces in there for some neat snare and bass fills -

* * *

Jason was laying on his back, and Kristin was in between his legs, bobbing on his dick.

Her hair had grown some since the last time he saw her. Rather than being in her usual ponytail, she'd let it down to frame her face, while she languidly slurped up and down along the length of Jason's cock.

She moaned as she slid her mouth down his shaft, getting a good mouthful. She held him in her mouth for just a second, letting Jason savor the warm, wet pleasure of her. Then, moaning, she withdrew, molding her tongue and lips to his sensitive flesh in passing. Down and hold, and back up, over and over again.

At first, Jason didn't move. He somehow knew this was a dream, and knew the fragile nature of dreams. But after an uncertain amount of time, he couldn't help himself. He wanted more. Harder, deeper.

"Kristin..." he whispered, and began to pump his dick deeper into her compliant mouth.

Kristin flicked her eyes up to look at him, and Jason could see mischievous glee there. She slid her mouth off his cock, and used her hand to rub his spit-covered member against her cheek while she stared at him.

"Make me come, Kristin..." Jason pleaded, but Kristin quieted him with a "Shhhh..."

With that, Kristin dove her mouth back on Jason's dick, locking eyes with him for the first few bobs up and down his length, but then lowering them, to focus her full attention on Jason's dick.

Jason felt himself being taken to another level of pleasure. What had been warm and wet and sensual transformed into something -

To Be Continued