Drummer Boy - Down to Earth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of minutes later, the movie was over and the credits were rolling across the screen.

"So what'ya think?" Lillian said.

"Better than I thought it was gonna be," Telly said. "A little silly, but pretty good."

"What was silly about it?" Lillian said.

"Those gunfights were unreal," Telly said. "I know I shouldn't be surprised after The Matrix, but a hand-to-hand gunfight? How would you even model that in-game?"

"You mean the way they were so close?" Lillian said. "Like we are now? All those guns going off so intimately?"

Lillian gyrated against Telly's crotch for emphasis, sending a wave of pleasure through his whole body.

Telly kept it together, answering, "Yeah, right in each other's faces. Seems like you could get into a lot of trouble like that."

Lillian turned slightly, leaning back into Telly, at just the perfect angle for Telly's hand to slip from her shoulder and settle onto the curve of her breast.

"Oops. Sorry," Lillian said, in a very not-sorry-at-all way.

"It's okay," Telly said, clearly picking up on the signal, and congratulating himself on not stuttering as he spoke. But he didn't remove his hand.

"So what do you want to do now?" Lillian asked.

"I dunno," Telly said. "Maybe get into a little bit of trouble ourselves?"

"I could go for that," Lillian said. She turned over to face Telly, languidly, in such a way that Telly's hand moved easily from one of her breasts to the other one.

They stared at each other for a few breathless seconds, each wondering if the other would make the next move.

Kiss her, Jason advised. But slow. Don't just dive in. Kind of ease yourself into it.

Telly moved his face toward hers, and then they were kissing. Short pecks at first, and then the pecks got longer, and slower, and tongues started to come out.

She likes her neck touched, came the dreamlike thought of Pearl.

Move your hand, Jason advised. Trail it up her body until it's at the nape of her neck.

Telly did, and soon he was cradling the back of her head while they kissed. Lillian responded with a pleased moan.

They kissed for a while, slowly, letting the intensity build. Jason let himself be carried along by it. Telly seemed to know what he was doing here, and Jason savored the experience of the passionate kissing. This wasn't like the violent intensity he'd enjoyed with Kristin, and it certainly wasn't Pearl's style.

Now that he thought about it, Jason hadn't really just had a good long kissing session like this since high school. As he'd grown more sexually experienced, he'd only gone for kissing as a means of getting to the next level, a waystation to the nakedness and penetration. He'd somehow forgotten how pleasant this part was.

Lillian pulled away and giggled. "This is really nice," she said. "I like kissing you."

"Ditto," Telly said. "I've been wanting to kiss you for so long. I really like you, Lillian."

Lillian smiled, and kissed him on the lips again. "I can tell," she said. She reached down to place her hand against Telly's erection. "You've been trying to hide this thing all night."

"Oh my god," Telly said, "that obvious, huh?"

"Only to the trained eye," Lillian said, and continued to rub Telly's cock through his jeans. "I was a little worried, though."

"Worried?" Telly said. "Oh, it's not, y'know, permanent ..."

The core that was Jason groaned at how close to home that comment hit.

"No," Lillian said. "I thought you were fantasizing about our busty waitress."

"You mean Pearl?" Telly said. "Oh no! No, she's a Jason thing, and I try to stay out of their business. Besides, Jason says she's more trouble than she's worth."

Ain't that the truth, Jason thought. He wondered briefly if Pearl heard that thought. Then he felt a sharp pain in his head. Like the mental equivalent of being elbowed in the ribs.

"But she's like, super hot," Lillian said. "The one-arm thing is a little weird, but that seems to make her hotter somehow."

"Well," Telly said, "let's just say that my standards for 'hot' are pretty high."

"And those tits!" Lillian said. "You're gonna try and tell me you haven't rubbed one out to those huge boobs?"

"Heck no," Telly said. "There's such a thing as too big, you know."

Liar, came Pearl's thought. And Jason, since he could see in Telly's mind, confirmed the thought. He'd spunked a few loads on the remembrance of Pearl, and surprisingly, quite a few more while thinking about Granny. Virgin or no, the boy was prodigious.

"What about mine?" Lillian said. She thrust her bosom significantly toward Telly's face. "These aren't too big, are they?"

To her credit, Lillian's breasts were pretty large. D-cups or more; she was probably used to being the bustiest girl in the room. Jason wouldn't have turned down the chance to feel his own cock sliding between them. This earned him another mental elbowing from Pearl.

"They're perfect," Telly said, nuzzling his face into her cleavage. "You've got the best breasts ever, Lillian."

I could make him change his mind, Pearl sent, and there was a definite cattiness in her thoughts.

Easy, Jason sent to Pearl, warningly. Besides, I think he prefers Granny over you. Pearl didn't respond in words, but rather a kind of mental fuming.

"Mmm," Lillian said in response to Telly's attention, "I bet you say that to all the girls."

"No," Telly said. "Just you."

They started kissing again, more intensely now. Telly groped Lillian's breast more frantically, while keeping his hand on the back of her neck. Lillian began to gyrate her body against him, while massaging Telly's cock intently.

Showtime, Pearl sent. This girl is ready to go.

Ditto on my side, Jason sent. He's ready to blow right now, so I'm gonna try to slow him down.

Telly was getting overstimulated. If he wanted to last long enough for actual sex, Jason was gonna to delay things a bit.

Turn her over so that she's laying on her belly, Jason advised.

He felt Telly bristle at the suggestion. Just do it, Jason advised, gently. It'll be fun, promise.

Apparently that convinced him. He removed his hands from her and backed away slightly.

Lillian seemed confused, but then Telly put his hands on her shoulders and rolled her onto her stomach.

"I want to play with you for a little while," Telly said. "It'll be fun."

Lillian smiled and acquiesced. Telly moved to kneel behind her, his legs spread wide around her thick thighs.

Telly seemed to know what to do from here. He reached up to knead Lillian's back. Over her clothes, to be sure, but he rubbed his palms all over her from waist to shoulders, occasionally digging in with his fingers when he found tense spots.

When he did this, Lillian would moan and wriggle, and each wriggle rubbed her ass against Telly's dick.

"That feels so good," Lillian moaned. "Where'd you learn how to do that?"

It does feel good, Pearl sent. He has some skill.

"I took a massage class as an undergrad," Telly said. "Figured it would be a good way to meet girls."

"Did it work?" Lillian asked.

Telly chuckled. "Not until now," he said.

Telly continued to massage her back for a time. Lillian was loving it, and Telly was getting just enough stimulation to keep his dick hard but not explodey.

His technique is very stimulating, Pearl sent. Lillian is quite wet right now.

Now, Jason thought to Telly, step it up just a little. Brush the hair from the back of her neck. It looks really tasty there, doesn't it?

Telly brushed away Lillian's hair from her neck. She shivered just a touch, and Telly leaned forward. Putting his hands on the sides of her torso, he started giving delicate licks and kisses to the back of her neck.

"Oh, do that," Lillian whispered, "keep doing that..."

Telly did, simultaneously managing to work his hands downward, to touch her breasts.

She'll remember this, Jason sent. She'll remember that you took the time to please her. She'll remember that even before the clothes came off, she was ready to go. She'll remember that even though your dick was hard enough to smash through a brick wall, you put her first.

You'd better put something in her, and quick, Pearl sent. I don't know how much longer I can keep her pacified.

Seriously? he sent.

Seriously, Pearl sent back. Romance time is over. This girl wants some action.

Okay, Jason thought. Then he sent to Telly, Back off just a little. See where she wants to go next.

With some resistance, Telly eased off on the kissing, trailing his face down Lillian's back while sliding his hands down to her waist.

Lillian craned her neck around to look at Telly. She took off her glasses and set them on the table next to the bed, and said, "I like the way you play."

Telly smiled. "You're fun to play with," he said.

"But look at me," Lillian said. "I'm all wrapped up. Can't really play with your toy if she's still in the box."

Telly's cock was so hard he could feel the pulsing in his temples. "How about we unbox you, then?" he said.

Lillian squirmed underneath him, turning over onto her back. She began to undo the buttons on the front of her blouse, starting from the bottom.

"Do you wanna play?" Lillian said, a sexy pout to her voice. "You wanna play with me?"

"Hell yeah," Telly whispered.

Lillian finished with the buttons and parted the blouse, so that the lacy black bra underneath was visible. She reached up to grab her breasts with both hands and push them together, creating a mesmerizing amount of cleavage.

"I gotta warn you, I play hard," Lillian said. "And I don't play fair."

"Oh my god," Telly moaned.

He's starting to lose it, Jason thought. He's getting overloaded.

Well do something! Pearl sent. I'm gonna be real disappointed if this bitch doesn't get off.

You won't be the only one, Jason thought. Okay, Jason sent to Telly, just calm down. Take a step back, and think about her for a second. She's not completely "unwrapped", is she?

"A good start," Telly said. "How about we see the rest?"

He worked his thumbs around the waist of her skirt, and began to pull downward.

Slow, Jason sent, bring her along with you.

Telly was rewarded with a pleased "mmmm" from Lillian, followed by, "I like it where you're going with this."

Lillian helped Telly out by gyrating her hips to facilitate the skirt's removal. Soon, Lillian was naked from the waist down, save for a pair of lavender panties and her socks. Her panties were damp, darkened by the juices flowing from her cunt.

"My, my, my," Telly said. "All this fuss for me?"

Lillian purred low in her throat. "How about you get me out of these wet things?" she said.

Telly slid his body down Lillian's. Jason could see the intentions Telly had in his mind, but Telly had no idea what he was doing. He was planning on just diving down there and licking at her pussy like it was ... an ice cream cone? A popsicle? Maybe a Charleston Chew bar? He really didn't know. Telly was in uncharted territory here, and his mind was going all over the place.

Take it easy, boss, Jason sent. You need a plan, you need a goal, and you need some showmanship.

This influx of counterintuitive thought stopped Telly short. He froze.

Lillian noticed. "You okay, baby?" she said with a note of worry in her voice.

Kiss her belly, Jason sent. Just some light, slow kisses, all over. She'll dig it and it'll buy you time.

Telly did, and Lillian relaxed again. "Mmm," she said, "that feels good."

Nice save, Pearl sent to Jason.

Okay, Jason sent to Telly, I can tell you've never done this before, so just remember the most important rule is to make everything feel deliberate.

Okay, was the sensation that came from Telly.

You know how protective you feel of your penis? Jason sent. Well, women feel the same way about their vaginas. If a woman is willing to let you get this far, it means she's trusting you to take good care of her.

So this is what pussy smells like, came Telly's thought.

Jason sighed inwardly. Yes yes, he sent impatiently, now focus. Work your way down. Slowly.

This part Telly did capably. Lillian had a chubby belly, so there was a lot to work with. She moaned lightly, and Telly was feeling pretty chuffed at the reaction he was eliciting.

Now, the panties, Jason sent. We need to get them off, but let's not get too fancy, okay? Start by just sort of gently hooking your fingers underneath them from the front. If I'm right, she'll help you out. Follow her lead.

Telly did as Jason suggested, and Lillian was on board, all right. She lifted her hips up just enough for Telly to slide his fingers around to the back and unroll the flimsy fabric down her thighs. Then she lifted her legs almost straight up. This allowed her to finish tugging off the panties, but caused Telly another moment of inward panic.

Naked pussy! reverberated through Telly's mind. Naked pussy! Naked pussy!

Which was exactly what he was now face to face with. Lillian had a fairly thick bush of curly brown hairs down there, but her wet slit was clearly visible.

Fucking chill, dude! Jason sent. It may be your first time but you've gotta pretend like it's not. Tellya what, hold her legs in place and rub your lips along the inside of her thighs.

Telly, the curious, excited nerd that he was, wanted to study the first vagina he'd ever seen up close. But he realized that whatever was guiding his thoughts at the moment probably had the right idea, and did as he was told.

Lillian like-y, Pearl sent to Jason.

Okay, Jason sent to Telly, now, put a little tongue into it. Not too much. Just enough to let her you're going there.

Still holding her legs up, Telly darted his tongue out between his lips, while still running them along Lillian's thighs. Jason felt Lillian's skin get twitchy and goosebumpy while he did so.

We're definitely on the right track, Jason sent. Now, let her legs fall to the side. Don't force them apart. Just support them a little less, and let gravity do the work.

Telly did this, and was amazed at the sight before him. She had unfolded her sex to him. Spread herself open, receptive to whatever he wished. Given freely of her most intimate of intimates. It had seemed almost too easy, but there she was, opened for him like a fl-

Then Lillian bent her knees and squeezed her thighs inward. Not roughly, but enough to grip Telly's head in their fleshy warmth. Though her thighs were gentle, her calves were playing the heavy. Lillian wrapped them around Telly's torso, and dug her heels sharply into the small of his back.

"Lick me, Telly," Lillian said. "I want you to lick me good." She put her hands on the back of Telly's head and pressed gently, but insistently.

Okay, Jason sent. It looks like she's ready for action, and she's not gonna take no for an answer. Better give the lady what she wants.

But Telly, now face down in Lillian's pussy, had a head full of interrobangs. He had no idea where to go from here.

It's okay, Jason sent to Telly. Licking pussy is more cerebral than you'd think. I figure you'll be pretty good at it, once you get going. Let's just take it step by step...

Telly was pretty freaked out, but somehow, he knew where to go from here. He licked all around her vagina lips first, adding the moisture of his saliva to the wetness of Lillian's juices, until the whole area was warm and wet. When he felt comfortable, and could rub his whole jaw freely and slickly around Lillian's pussy, he moved on to the next stage.

Telly licked at Lillian's slit, firmly, up and down, for about a good minute, and then, at some urging inside his mind, slid the tip of his tongue just inside the folds of Lillian's vagina. Just tracing the inside, but he knew he was on the right track when he felt Lillian's grip on the back of his head press down a little bit more, and her thighs parted ever so slightly, inviting him deeper.

I must be really good at this!, Telly thought to himself.

Yeah, yeah, Jason sent, don't get cocky, kid. Now...

Telly buried his nose in Lillian's pubic hairs, and licked into the folds of her pussy. Long, firm strokes, as deep as he could go. He made sure that Lillian could feel the width of his tongue as the sides of it stroked along the inner walls of her vagina.

Up...down...up...down, Jason sent. Don't get fancy yet. We're building her up now, prepping her for launch.

At Jason's subliminal urging, Telly focused his lingual ministrations on one side, and then the other. Back and forth, back and forth, and every once in a while, back to his long, firm lappings of her folds.

"Oh, Telly," Lillian breathed. "That feels so good. You really like it down there, don't you? Yeah, you like licking Lillian's lower lips..."

Alliteration! came Telly's thought.

Shut up and lick, Jason sent. She's getting a little overconfident, don't you think? Try this...

Telly licked sharply upward, and felt his tongue graze something firm, or at least firmer than the pliant folds of Lillian's vagina.

Lillian reacted instantly. "Mmm!" she said. Her thighs squeezed around Telly's ears, but her hands left the back of his head.

There it is, Jason sent. You found the clit, buddy. Congratulations! You've got her number now.

Pleased with himself, Telly again flicked the tip of his tongue against Lillian's clitoris. She again reacted, pleasantly, but not with the immediacy of the first touch.

Not how it works, Jason sent. For now, it has to be a surprise. Don't let her see it coming. Back off for a bit, and then hit her when she's not expecting it.

Jason ceded control for a bit, letting Telly find his way around. Telly proved himself quite able, easily alternating his pace and stroke, responding to Lillian's urgings with just the right amount of enthusiasm.

Jason was wondering whether he should nudge Telly toward stepping it up a notch, when he felt, through Telly, firm but gentle rumblings from Lillian's thighs.

Was that an orgasm? Telly thought. Jason was wondering the same thing.

"Ooh, Telly... baby..." Lillian cooed.

That was ... interesting, Pearl sent.

She O'd, right? Jason sent back.

Yes, Pearl sent, but not in a way I was expecting. It was like she felt excited and comfortable at the same time. Almost bored, but happy.

Every woman's different, Jason sent.

I kind of liked it, Pearl sent. Heads up, though. She's still feeling really frisky.

Telly continued to lick with slow strokes. Lillian ran her fingers lightly through Telly's hair. "That was nice, baby. Real nice. But why don't you come up for a little air."

Telly pulled back, face glistening in the dim light from the TV. "You sure?" he said. "I can keep going if you want more."

"You're a sweetie," Lillian said, "and I'm going to hold you to that. But first I wanna show you something."

"What's that?" Telly said, nuzzling her thighs.

"Stand over there," Lillian said, "at the edge of the bed."

Telly obeyed. Presently he was standing beside the bed, with Lillian sitting up on the bed facing him.

"What do you wanna show me?" Telly said expectantly, and Jason could feel the anticipation building inside him.