Drummer Boy - Down to Earth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This," Lillian said. She slowly undid the buckle on Telly's belt, taking great care not to brush the obvious bulge before her, not even slightly. Then, with one quick gesture, she pulled the belt completely free from its loops and flung it aside.

Telly's ardor was spiking, but Jason sent him cool vibes.

"Nice trick," Telly said. "Is that what you wanted to show me?"

"Nuh-uh," Lillian said. "So impatient! Keep your pants on." She undid the button on his fly, and, still managing to avoid touching Telly's erection, unzipped his zipper.

"I meant that figuratively, of course," Lillian added.

She tugged Telly's jeans down, exposing a pair of grey boxer briefs, hugging the outline of his very hard dick.

"There he is," Lillian purred.

Telly was beside himself with anticipation, but with Jason's help, remained cool.

"Sorry to break it to you," Telly said, "but I've seen that a few times before."

"Oh really?" Lillian said. "What about this?"

With that, she yanked down the waistband of his boxer briefs. Telly's dick sprung out and down, smacking Lillian across the face. The sound was loud, and Telly's cock hit her just under her nose and bounced off her rounded lips.

Jesus! Jason and Telly thought simultaneously. Lillian had caught them both off guard. Jason could feel Telly's scrotum tighten and his knees begin to wobble.

Pearl! Jason sent warningly. Slow down for fuck's sake!

Not me, baby, Pearl sent. That's all your girl. She's got a little freak in her, don't she?

And then, a second later, Lillian had yanked Telly's waistband up, confining his cock again.

"Ooh," Lillian said. "That was something you hadn't seen before, huh?"

Telly paused to catch his breath before speaking, the image of his dick whipping into Lillian's face frozen in his mind.

"I- I don't know if I saw what I think I saw," Telly said. "Show me again."

Lillian looked up at Telly with a catty little smirk. Jason had to admit, they were both handling themselves pretty well. Telly's comeback had been purely his own. And Lillian was, as Pearl had predicted, quite more the minx than her nerdy exterior had seemed.

"Okay," Lillian said. "But watch carefully. I want you to take it all in."

She repeated the yank and smack, this time pursing her lips. It felt just as good as the first time, and was over just as quickly, Telly's cock back in his boxer briefs immediately after the heavenly glance across Lillian's face.

"Hhhuh!" Telly said, and then, "I mean ... sorry, still not getting it."

"Really?" Lillian said, with a mocking smile. "Well, we're just gonna have to keep at it, til you 'get it'."

Then Lillian repeated the motion again, each time she yanked Telly's boxer briefs down so that his dick sprung out and landed across her face with a pleasing smack. Again and again she did this, and each time felt as great as the last. Telly was soon beyond words, his vision filled with the image of his cock landing over and over again all over Lillian's face. Sproing, smack, bounce, back, sproing, smack bounce back. And other than with her face, she hadn't actually touched Telly's dick yet.

Shit Jason thought, that's fucking great.

Indeed, Pearl sent. I'm gonna have to remember to use this one.

On who? Jason sent.

I don't know, Pearl sent. Maybe some lucky stiff who isn't thinking about plunging his dick in between my big, soft breasts all the time.

This mention of Pearl's assets, and Jason's repressed desire to take furious, messy advantage of them, temporarily distracted him from Lillian and Telly. With great effort, and after a smirking echo of laughter from Pearl's thoughts, he turned his mind back to the present situation.

Lillian had dispensed with the underwear trick. She had wrapped her chubby little hand around the shaft of Telly's dick, and was now smacking herself in the face with it.

"You like it, baby?" Lillian said, breathlessly, her words punctuated by the sound of cock on flesh. "You like the way I treat you?"

"Yeah," Telly said. "Fuck yeah I like it. I've always liked your face. You've got the prettiest face."

Lillian stopped the smacking, and used her hand to guide Telly's dick, stroking it along her face, from cheek to the bottom of her throat and back up again to caress her other cheek.

"You really mean it, Telly?" she said.

"Damn right I do," Telly said. "Yours is the only face I want."

"Then claim it," Lillian said.

"Claim your face..." Telly repeated, "with my dick?"

"Fuck yeah, baby," Lillian said, planting a firm kiss just under the head of Telly's dick. "Fuck my face, good and deep, with this hard dick..."

Lillian gave the underside of Telly's cock a long lick, from head to base to tip, sending powerful shivers through Telly's body.

"... my face is all yours," Lillian said.

"All mine, yes," Telly said. He swiveled his hips from side to side, and with each motion his dick came into contact with Lillian's face. Lillian smiled and cooed appreciatively, relishing the rising intensity of Telly's facial explorations.

Telly smacked her, slightly harder than before, on her left cheek. Lillian squealed, and Telly worried for a second that he may have gone too far.

But instead Lillian said, "That's it, baby. Give it to me like that."

Internally, Telly was conflicted. He never thought of himself as the kind of guy who'd ever hit a woman, but here she was, literally asking for it. Jason felt him hesitate, and nudged him on.

Just go with it for now, he sent. Give the lady what she wants.

Telly swiveled his hips, and his dick smacked against Lillian's other cheek, harder this time. Lillian emitted a theatrical yelp, and then purred, "More, baby. Harder."

Telly obliged, lashing her face with his dick, back and forth, over and over, while Lillian moaned and squealed, encouraging him to get more wild. Telly's cock was stiff as steel, and Jason shared in Telly's excitement each time it bounced across Lillian's cheeks.

Damn, Jason sent, this girl puts on a good show.

Oh, it's no show, Pearl sent back. She's loving this.

No way, Jason sent. You're telling me she likes getting dick-slapped?

Don't knock it, Pearl sent. It's really the power that's turning her on.

What power?

Mmmm... Pearl sent by way of an answer. She just had another small orgasm. Tasty.

Telly's power is turning her on that much?

Mmm...no, Pearl sent. Her power. She loves the fact that she is in complete control of your friend right now. She has his entire focus. His passion is completely focused on her. He's worshipping her. Every time he lays his dick on her face, it's like a prayer. It's selfish and a little bit twisted. Pearl paused, and then added, I think I like this bitch.

"So good, Telly," Lillian moaned. Smack. Squeal. "More, baby."

"You like it, huh?" Telly said. "You want more?" He grabbed Lillian firmly by the back of the head, entwining his fingers in her hair. Lillian gave a yelp of true surprise.

There was a wicked edge to Telly's voice as he said, "Let's give you some more."

Telly grabbed his dick by the base and began whipping Lillian in earnest. He smacked her hard, fast and repeatedly, a constant assault from her chin to her forehead, her cheeks and ears, all the way down to her tender throat, and bouncing delightfully against her luscious, parted lips.

By the Three, she just keeps coming, Pearl sent. That's some inspiration you're giving him, Jason.

Wasn't me that time, Jason sent. I thought he was going too far too fast, but-

But nothing, Pearl sent. The boy's a natural. And the girl is delicious. They can run their own show.

Should we, like, disengage? Jason sent.

Granny's milk, no! Pearl shot back. I want more of her orgasms. So... satisfying...

By this time, Telly was breathing hard, attempting to stave off an orgasm. He was stroking his dick lightly along Lillian's chin, while Lillian, panting slightly from her last orgasm, nuzzled against his member.

"See what you did to me, Lillian?" Telly said. "See how hard your pretty face got me?"

Lillian nodded, the motion making Telly's swollen cock bounce against her face.

"You've got me so worked up," Telly said, "and you're not even a little bit sorry, are you?"

This time Lillian shook her head, the back and forth causing Telly's dick to bounce off her face some more, and pulse like mad.

"You're so naughty," Telly said. "I've got something for you, naughty Lillian. Open up."

Lillian obliged, opening her mouth wide in anticipation. Telly struggled against the urge to simply shove his dick into her waiting mouth. Instead, he cupped her head from behind with both hands, and laid the head of his dick on Lillian's pouty lower lip.

"Get ready for a mouthful," Telly said.

Telly pushed his dick forward slowly, sliding himself into her mouth. Lillian took him eagerly, but patiently, allowing herself to savor the feel of him entering her at last. After she had swallowed him all the way to the base, Telly moved his hands down to her shoulders, grasping her firmly, holding himself inside her. Lillian worked her tongue languidly around his member, driving Telly crazy.

"That's so good, honey," Telly breathed. "You're magic."

Telly withdrew his cock from Lillian's mouth, lest he lose it right there and then. Lillian made sure he felt the gyrations of her tongue along his shaft as he pulled out, building up his anticipation for more.

Telly's grip was gentle but sure, and he eased himself back into her mouth. A little faster this time, but still letting himself savor the feel of her willing mouth. She moaned, and the vibrations made Telly's cock thrum excitedly.

"Oh, Lillian..." Telly said, "that feels so good. I'm gonna give it to you. I'm gonna give it all to you."

Telly pulled out of her mouth slowly, the slight roughness of her tongue already making him anticipate the next re-entry.

Lillian pulled back, making a tiny pop as Telly dick exited her mouth. "I want it, baby," she said. "I want your hard cock to get all yummy in my mouth." She licked his balls, getting them warm and moist.

"I want you to fill me up, so I can swallow you down," Lillian said. Then she pulled back, her eyes locked on Telly's, cock poised before her parted lips and said, "Come inside."

Telly slid his dick into her mouth, steadily, but with a surety that he was on final approach. She tilted her head back ever so slightly, changing the angle and making sure that they could watch each other as Telly began fucking her mouth.

They worked together. Each stroke was a little bit faster or slower than the last, but never too fast, or too slow. Lillian treated Telly's cock tenderly. She stroked her tongue playfully along his length, surprising him at times with just a hint of teeth, and suckled hard at the skin just under his glans when he least expected it, threatening to send him over the edge, only to ease him back into a gentle rhythm, bringing him back from the brink.

For his part, Telly maintained his grip on her shoulders, partly hanging on for dear life, partly guiding her ever so carefully with just a touch of command. Gazing at her face, he murmured about how beautiful she was, and occasionally reached up to stroke her hair, or caress her chin or her throat, or run his fingers across her soft cheek.

Jason had never had a blowjob like this before. His had always been more ... energetic, was the word that came to mind. He found that he was super turned on.

Across the mindlink he shared with her, Jason could feel that Pearl was, too. He wasn't catching thoughts so much as feelings, and those feelings were warm, wet and melty.

Telly and Lillian's mouth-fucking intensified, and Telly was right on the edge.

"Lillybaby...ohbabyohbaby..." said a half-crazed Telly, "Here it comes...here it comes...you're so good..."

Lillian slid her hand up to give Telly's balls a gentle squeeze, and that set him off.

Jason had, obviously, never experienced another man's orgasm, but he could tell immediately that this was different. There was the familiar sensation of intense release, all senses focused on that one endless moment. That was a feeling Jason knew pretty damn well.

But for Telly there was more. As he erupted into Lillian's mouth, Telly's mind went white. All the tension, the insecurity, the anxiety, all of the negative emotions he'd been holding in, trying to hide for so long, were leaving him. All those feelings were simply dissipating, scattered by the wake of his orgasm.

And in their place, there was Lillian. Lillian, who even now held him in her mouth, swallowing his jism and sliding her tongue delightfully around his member. Lillian, encouraging him with her eyes, as if to say, "I want you to have this. Take your time". Lillian, whose face he'd longed for for so long, watching him watching her.

Telly's emotions swirled around. A mixture of warm relief and satisfaction, slippery lust and gratitude, and a frisson power and humility. All wrapped up in the sight of Lillian's beautiful face, and her eyes that were only for him.

Telly had come soundlessly, but now that he had blown his load, he let out a long, relaxed sigh.

"Lillian ... you're incredible," Telly said.

Lillian released Telly's cock from her mouth and said, "Thank you." Then she demurely kissed his still-rigid member, licking the last few drops of cum that formed at the tip. "And I'm totally not sorry," she added with a giggle.

Telly smiled. Lillian lay back on the bed and patted the space next to her. Telly lay side-by-side next to her and they looked at each other.

"I want to kiss you," Telly said. "Is that okay?"

"I'm fine with it if you are," Lillian said.

They kissed, and Jason was silently proud of Telly for being so open-minded. A lot of more experienced men wouldn't kiss a girl after they'd come in her mouth, but here was Telly, first time out, just diving right in.

After a minute or so of kissing, Telly broke off. "Hey," he said with a hint of nervousness, "is there anything I can do for you? I mean, I just came ... so good ... and you - "

Lillian gave him a quick kiss to shut him up. "Don't worry about me," she said. "I got mine." She gave a shy little smile. "Several times, actually."

"Really?" Telly said.

"Mm-hmm," Lillian said. "Here, feel."

Lillian guided Telly's hand down to her vagina, and pressed his fingers gently into her slit. She was still wet, ridiculously slippery. Telly stroked the inside of her and Lillian emitted a slow moan.

Telly murmured into Lillian's ear, "You up for one more?"

Lillian, eyes closed and lips parted, could only nod quickly before sighing and relaxing into it. Telly stroked her, delicately grazing her clit at the right times, and she came quickly, with a fetching squeal as she did so.

They nuzzled into each other, side by side, arms wherever they could find room, as long as they were touching. No more words were exchanged, just a few drowsy kisses, and then they dropped off to sleep.

Jason felt all this, including the gradual drift into mental silence. After a minute or so, he felt Pearl squeeze his hand.

"Best leave them to it," Pearl said quietly. "We did what we needed to do."

"And what was that?" Jason said.

"They have pair-bonded," Pearl said wistfully. "That's one of the things you humans seem to seek out, for some reason."

"Pearl," Jason said, "you almost sound jealous."

"Jealous? Hardly." Pearl said this a little too quickly, and Jason could tell that she knew she wasn't fooling anyone. "If anything, I'm intrigued."

"How so?" Jason said.

"Lillian's sexual appetites are ... considerable," Pearl said. "But her orgasms were different from those that I've experienced. Rather than a long buildup to one large explosive orgasm, she instead maintained a high state of arousal, leading to a series of many mild, but nonetheless pleasurable orgasms."

"You make it sound so clinical," Jason said. "Can't you just say 'it was nice' and leave it at that?"

"Can't be helped," Pearl said. "I'm a researcher by training. I like to figure things out." Then she added, "It was nice, though."

"That was something, wasn't it?" Jason said. "Every woman's different." Then, remembering Telly's feelings, he said, "So is every guy, I guess."

"I'd like to try it," Pearl said.

"What do you mean?" said Jason.

Pearl rolled over on top of Jason, pinning him down underneath her. The suddenness of the action gave him exactly zero time to react, and he could only watch as she positioned herself above him, her voluminous breasts jouncing monumentally before his eyes.

"I mean, I want to fuck you, and have a lot of little orgasms with you inside me," Pearl said.

Pearl began grinding her bushy slit against Jason's cock. "Pearl..." he said, "we can't."

"Sure we can," Pearl said. Her hand was on his chest and she was grinding against him. "Don't tell me you don't want it, because I know you do."

Jason was furiously hard, still incredibly turned on by their sex-by-proxy.

"Pearl," Jason said, "you know we can't, and you know why."

"I'm not suggesting one of your power-drillings, human," Pearl said. "This will be slow and gentle. Like the female Lillian. I want to savor you, Jason."

"So you can get more orgasms," Jason said.

"Of course," Pearl said. She leaned down into him, mooshing her breasts into Jason's chest, and licked his neck from clavicle to earlobe, imitating Lillian.

Pearl whispered into his ear. "And I want you along for the ride," she said. She nipped hard at Jason's ear, making him wince, and giggled.

Jason could feel himself losing this argument. Part of him wanted to. But he had to offer some resistance.

"If you lose control," Jason said, "and I lose control, I could die."

"That makes it extra spicy, don't you think?" Pearl said. She reared up above him, and while he was fixated on the sight of her big, olive-hued breasts jostling against each other, he felt his cock enter the unnaturally smooth, waxy sheath of her cunt. It felt so good, so welcoming, like coming home, that Jason found it hard to believe that he'd ever thought the feel of her demonic vagina was anything other than amazing.

His intellect played its last card. "Telly and Lillian," Jason said, as Pearl gyrated against him, the slow in-and-out glide they were both craving. "We can't wake them up."

"Don't worry about them," Pearl said. "I put a little whammy on them. They'll be out for at least a couple of hours. Now, if you're done objecting ..."

She closed her eyes and tilted her head upward, saying, "... relax and enjoy the show."

Pearl rocked her body against his, gently, back and forth. She held Jason firmly inside her, allowing only millimeters of motion, yet somehow exciting him along the entire length of his erection. At first, it seemed a bit mechanical; Pearl going through the motions, without displaying much of a response.

But Jason was indeed enjoying the show. He had, out of necessity, been keeping his lustful thoughts at bay. After Granny's warning, he hadn't wanted to risk causing either himself, Pearl, or some innocent female bystander any harm. He had, he realized, come to think of her in an almost sororal manner. Familiar, in that that thoughts of intercourse with her, though frequent, had become playful, almost innocent, to be quickly dismissed.

But now, with Pearl straddling him, riding him with the express intent to get herself off, he was in the right frame of mind to appreciate the beautiful, sensual creature that she was.