Drummer Boy - Down to Earth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thighs, fleshy, generous, and oh so warm, held him in place with a firmness borne of hidden musculature, as she rocked against him. She was leaning back, propping herself up with her good arm, palm-down, on the bed, and Jason found her no less attractive as an amputee.

Jason eyed the slight jiggle of her belly and she labored to both breathe and keep herself steady in her attempts to not lose control herself, and revert back to her usual, more vigorous style of fucking. He had thoughts of leaning forward to lick her bouncy belly-buttonless belly. As enticing as that thought was, he allowed himself a small amount of restraint, and held back.

Jason's eyes naturally drifted up Pearl's body, and there they were: Pearl's phenomenal breasts. They were as incredibly large as ever, the massive weight of them bobbing up and down with Pearl's gyrations. Due to her position and their size, Pearl's tits parted to either side just enough form a cock-sized canyon.

Jason tried not to think about it, but that just made him think about it more. He imagined his dick plowing through those grand tetons, roughly gripping the overflowing breast flesh in his hands, and then slamming them together rudely and repeatedly against his stiffening dick.

Having had his way with Pearl's breasts like that before, Jason knew what that feeling was like, how singularly erotic it was, how almost nothing could compare to such a sensation, and how powerfully satisfying the orgasm Pearl's breasts could coax from him, blasting unreal jets of semen, coating her body in a thick sheen of hot, dripping, gooey ...

Jason noticed Pearl's dark areolae suddenly contract into stiff nubs. She moaned, and murmured, "I can feel your eyes, on me, Jason. On my breasts. You're not thinking naughty thoughts, are you baby?"

"I most certainly am," Jason said. "I'm thinking of lots of naughty ways to use those big breasts of yours, Pearl."

"Liar," Pearl said. "You're thinking of just one thing. You wanna fuck 'em, don't you?" She made a small hiccuppy sound, and drove herself down on him just a little more intensely.

"You want to lay your big dick in between my boobies and give them a good pounding," she said breathily. "You want to squeeze them and knead them, and thrust your hard cock into these big, fat juggies and fuck them nice and deep. You want to smother your dick in pretty Pearl's full breasts, feel your balls smacking hard against them till you can't take it anymore."

"Fuck, Pearl," Jason said, "I almost can't take it anymore!" He was straining to keep it together against the barrage of Pearl's dirty tit-fucking talk.

Pearl suddenly jerked against him and caught her breath. Jason felt her pussy walls tremble and clench, but not the familiar powerful grip that usually signaled one of her shameful, forbidden orgasms. Right on the verge of it, but not quite there.

Pearl hissed, "huh! huh! huh! huh!", catching her breath, and Jason could feel that she was stopping herself from going into full orgasm mode. She threw her head back and choked off a yelp, and Jason let her have her moment.

Pearl's internal trembling tapered off, and she released a slow breath than metamorphosed into a low moan. She momentarily ceased her pelvic gyrations and leaned forward to look at Jason.

"Mmmmm ... that was quite nice," Pearl said.

"For you maybe," Jason said ruefully.

"Oh, don't pretend it wasn't good for you," Pearl said. She traced one finger down Jason's chest. "I could feel you feeling me."

"Sure," Jason said, "but you got yours, and I'm ... " He gave his hips a little upward thrust, highlighting his tumescent state.

Pearl laughed. "Poor little human," Pearl said. "All that hard dick, and the only one to enjoy it is your busty little demon." She shook her shoulders, displaying how there was nothing "little" about Pearl's bustiness. Jason's cock throbbed with desire.

"I want another," Pearl said. "And I want you to watch me do it."

Pearl changed position. Still astride him, but now more on her knees with her back straight. She put her hand on Jason's chest to steady herself, then lifted herself up, using her hand against Jason's chest for support.

"There we go," Pearl said. "Keep your eyes on me, baby. I want you to watch me come. Watch me bounce on your dick. Slow and deep ... slow and deep ... bumpity-bumpity bounce, baby ... it feels so good ..."

"Looks good, too," Jason said, feeling her slither against him. "Your tits are so - "

"Look at my face!" Pearl said. "Not my juicy, jiggling jugs. Look at my face while I fuck you."

Jason did. She stared right back at him. Her lips were pressed determinedly together, her almond eyes wide and intense. Her nostrils flared, and Jason could see that she was ready for another orgasm already.

"You and your tit obsession," she said. "Always perving on breasts, wanting to shove that fat dick in between them and spurt cum all over them. Don't you like my face? Huh? Don't you ever want to pump a thick, sloppy load on pretty Pearl's face? Get cum on my lips, unload so hard you drown me in hot, sticky jizz. A hot, spunky mess dripping all over my face..."

"Your face..." Jason repeated. He gazed at Pearl's face, with her high cheekbones and aquiline nose, and pleasingly full lips. Hers was a face that could transform from mean to kittenish, from regal to whorish, at a whim. "Your face was made for cum, Pearl. You deserve a good blasting."

"I need it," Pearl said. "I need - "

"You need a dick in your mouth," Jason said. "Your whore mouth needs to get fucked good and hard. Your face needs a good smacking around, and I've got the dick for it. You need a mouthful of these balls - "

"fuuuuuuuuuuck..." Pearl said. She stared, wide-eyed at Jason, and came again. Another small one, but the trembling lasted longer this time.

Jason didn't give her time to recover. "Fuck is right," he said. "Fuck your slutty face. Fuck right into your sweet whore mouth. Pump hard into those juicy lips."

Jason reached up with both hands, grabbing Pearl by her ribcage, right under her breasts. He lifted her up and down, still slowly, but he didn't know how long that would last.

"Oh yeah," Jason said, "You've got a face for fucking, Pearl. You've got a face for cum. You've got a mouth that's perfect for taking fat spurts of my cum, baby, load after load. Gulping down all that tasty, human jizz..."

Pearl came again, another little orgasm, still gentle, but more intense than the last. Jason could feel it happening, could see where this was going. They were back on their familiar path. For all their feigned restraint, Jason could feel his blood beginning to boil, feel them trading positions.

Their shared lust was making Pearl weaker and more subservient, and Jason stronger and more dominant. He was bringing her down more roughly, more rapidly on his thunderously hard cock. He was driven by Pearl's modest orgasms, by the feel of her giant breasts smacking against his hands, by the feeling of fucking in and out of her, by the rapturous look on her face and her lush forest of black locks whipping around as she came yet again, pushing him to give her more of the orgasms that she craved.

"More, Jason," Pearl mewled, "give me more..."

Jason, feeling a sudden surge of strength, lifted Pearl up. Before she could react, he tossed her on her back onto the bed.

While Pearl stared at him with a look of hurt betrayal, Jason got off the bed and stood up. He held his hard, glistening dick in one hand as he spoke.

"On your knees, baby," Jason said, "and get that big ass in the air."

Pearl's expression changed into an expectant smile. "Yes, sir," she said.

Pearl obediently rolled over, causing her giant breasts to disappear under her, but bringing her round, luscious rear into view.

Jason positioned himself behind her, resting his cock in the crack of her ass, and rubbing his hands all over the vast acreage of her posterior.

"You like it?" Pearl teased.

"Oh fuck, yes," Jason said.

"You should see it bounce," Pearl said. She eased herself back, raising her ass up higher against him. "Spank it, baby."

Jason's hand was in motion before Pearl finished speaking. The smack was hard, and loud. But it didn't compare the sight of rippling ass flesh, the bounce as Pearl winced at the impact, the feeling of his hard dick going along for the ride.

"Fuck it, baby," Pearl said. "Fuck it like you want it."

Jason grinned. He grabbed his dick, trailing the head down to Pearl's tight, dark asshole. He held it there, teasing around the puckered orifice, and felt Pearl holding her breath, bracing herself for entry.

Then he moved slightly lower down, to the entrance of Pearl's cunt.

"We'll get there," Jason said. "But I want you to feel this."

Jason entered her slowly, steadily, millimeters at a time, savoring the experience of coming into her like this, sinking himself into his obedient little slut.

Pearl was beside herself. She held her breath, holding herself steady, permitting Jason to take her the way he wanted, and loving every inch of him plunging into her.

When Jason could go no further, and Pearl's warm ass was pressed so tightly into his groin that he couldn't pull her in any further, Pearl came again.

Jason could tell that this was the last orgasm that could remotely be called "modest". She screeched and threw herself against him, grunting at the suddenly increased penetration.

"More," Pearl said, when she had caught her breath. "Harder."

Jason was about to, with every intention of giving Pearl all the "more harder" he could, when he heard a voice whisper in his ear.

"Don't stop," Kristin said.

Jason froze. Kristin was behind him, her body against his. He could feel her breath right below his ear. And he could feel something hard pressing into his back.

"Go ahead," Kristin said. "Fuck that bitch."

"Jason? Baby?" Pearl said. She looked over her shoulder.

Things happened quickly. Kristin pushed Jason aside, sending him tumbling into his electronic drum kit. Pearl reacted, turning over to face Kristin. Her face became a feral snarl, and she gathered herself for a leap.

But she wasn't fast enough to stop Kristin. Kristin, who held, not a gun like Jason had thought, but a wooden mallet with a large, black head. Pearl leapt, and Kristin whanged her, mid-air, on the side of the head with it.

Amazingly, Pearl was stunned. She fell to the floor in a slump. But she wasn't down yet. That didn't happen until she lifted her head unsteadily to find Kristin again. What she found was another blow from Kristin's mallet. Pearl fell backward onto the floor, moaning and moving dazedly.

Jason untangled himself from the ruined drum kit, and approached Kristin.

"Kristin - " Jason said, but was cut off by a wordless gesture in his direction from Kristin's mallet.

"I've got some for you too, if you don't back the fuck off," Kristin said.

Pearl moved weakly, trying to rise. Kristin took a step closer to her and swung the mallet into her head again. This time the blow was so hard, the head of the mallet broke off. Pearl stopped moving.

Kristin turned to face Jason, gesturing at him with the much more dangerous jagged wooden handle.

"So that's what gets you off?" Kristin said. "That piece of shit on the floor?"

"Kristin!" Jason said. "What are you doing? What are you doing here?"

"I'm sorry, baby," Kristin said. "I missed you. I missed you so much."

Kristin tossed the broken handle aside, and approached Jason. She reached out to encircle Jason in her arms, and Jason, still a bit stunned, let her.

She hugged him. For a second, Jason thought things were going to be okay.

Kristin separated herself from him, and looked at him seriously. "But you've had your fun," she said. "Now it's my turn."

Before Jason could respond, she punched him in the gut, hard. Hard enough to knock the wind out of him. He doubled over, and Kristin linked her fists together, and brought them down onto his back.

As Jason lay on the floor, woozy and gasping for air, wondering how Kristin was ever strong enough to do any of this, he heard her speaking, from the far away, shaky outline above him.

"And I'm gonna have a lot of fun," Kristin said.

End Chapter 3

[Author's Note: There it is, ya'll! Thanks for coming, and stay tuned for Part 4: Drummer Boy - Secret Origins. Coming in May!]