Drummer Boy – Jason Goes to Hell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a heartless evil, thing," Jason said. "I hate you."

"Oh, Jason," Pearl said, looking up to meet his angry gaze. "Don't be like that. I...like you. I like you a lot."

"Well, you make me sick," Jason said. "I can't even look at you."

And, with no small effort, he turned away from the captivating sight of Pearl's gigantic, red and golden-stained breasts smooshed around his throbbing member, and stared resolutely out the window into the pink sky beyond.

"Jason?" Pearl said, a note of hurt in her voice. "Don't do this...I need you..."

Jason scoffed. "You just need my cum," he said.

"Yes...no...yes..." Pearl wavered, conflicted. "Jason, I need you."

Jason was improvising. He wasn't sure where he was going with this, but it seemed to be affecting Pearl, and that was at least something.

"Well, you can't have me," Jason said. "You may as well kill me, like Granny wanted to."

"No!" Pearl said. She continued to slide and squeeze her breasts around Jason's cock, but he could feel an urgent trembling in her strokes, almost as if she were overcome by the emotional impact of losing him.

"No, Jason!" she pleaded. "I'll do anything to keep you alive! To keep your come flowing just for me!"

"Then free me," Jason said. Pearl stopped tit-fucking Jason's cock.

"I...can't," Pearl said. "I won't! I've got you right where I want you, and you're not getting away!"

"I don't want to get away," Jason said. "You, Pearl, are an ugly, hateful, vile creature. More animal than woman. You're almost worthless to me. The only thing in the world you're good for is tit-fucking."

"So, if you want me so badly," Jason continued, "free me to use your body the way I want. For the only thing your sorry ass is good for. To squeeze your big fucking tits in my hands. Free to pound my whole cock into your fat demon jugs. And then, if you're good, if your tits can give my dick the fucking that it craves, maybe I'll come for you."

Jason looked back to Pearl, and saw that she was hanging on his every word.

"That's what you want, isn't it Pearl?" Jason said. "You'll look so lovely, my cock between your breasts...your body covered in my cum..."

He softened his voice, continuing tenderly. "Will you be my busty Pearl, made beautiful by my hot, glistening male-essence?"

Pearl's expression softened also. "Oh, Jason, Yes!" she said. "I will! Just bless me with your essence."

"Free me," Jason dared, "and we'll see. If you're good enough, I'll bless the fuck out of you with my essence."

"Oh..." Pearl said. She released her breasts and they fell away from his cock. She slid up his body to grasp the chains that held his hands in their leather straps.

Jason thought she was aiming to unlock them somehow, but Pearl simply pulled mightily on the chains, snapping the iron links. She did the same for the chains holding his ankles.

Pearl stood and backed away, letting Jason sit up at last. "Free," she said. She placed her hands on her full hips, and shimmied her slick torso, which made her breasts sway invitingly. "How do you want me, lover?" she said.

For the briefest of moments, Jason considered rabitting. The door to the room was still wide open from Granny's abrupt entrance. He might be able to escape the room, but then where would he go? He didn't know of any rooms beyond this one, and he certainly didn't know how to get back to Earth from this Tarterus place.

And then there was Pearl herself. She was strong and fast, true. But more importantly, the anger within him still burned. That anger had made her do his bidding, and that felt powerful. Jason wanted that feeling to continue, to grow. He was overcome with a desire to possess her, to make her submit to his commands. Even more, he realized, he wanted to humiliate her. He wanted to shame her with desire the way she had done to him.

"Jason?" Pearl prompted, giving him a questioning look. "Don't you want to fuck me?"

"Beg me," Jason said.

"Please, Jason," Pearl said, "please...fuck my tits."

With effort, his body getting used to independent motion again, Jason rose to his feet.

"Again," he said.

"Please," Pearl said, "slide your thick cock in between my titties."

Jason moved to stand directly in front of Pearl, eye to eye, nose to nose, Pearl's boobs squooshed between them. The heat coming off of her fanned his lust and inflamed his anger.

"More," was all Jason said.

"Please, Jason," Pearl said, "pump my big boobies with your fat, yummy dick."

Jason reached up and grabbed Pearl by her hair, pulling her head sharply back. He lunged at her neck, biting her on one of the few unstained red patches of skin that remained.

Face turned up toward the ceiling, Pearl gasped in shock, and then sighed as Jason licked her neck tenderly. She tasted of a mixture of musk, alcohol and citrus. Almost like peach schnapps, he thought.

"Really fucking grovel, you bitch," Jason whispered into her ear, softly, but with malice.

"Please, Jason," Pearl said. "I'll do anything. Whatever you need to please you. Use me, Jason. My body is for your pleasure. However you want me, I'll do anything to make you come. Just...please, please, piston your beautiful fucking cock between my tits. Fuck my jugs, squeeze them and maul them, and use them to make my body lovely with your gooey cum."

As she spoke, Pearl started to cry, worried that Jason might actually reject her. Realizing the power that he now held over her, something truly cruel awakened within Jason, as he found himself excited by her desperation.

"Please, Jason," Pearl said tearfully, "I need you. I'll do anything."

"Damn right you will you bitch," Jason said. "You stupid, ugly whore. I'm going to use you like the shameless slut you are."

Pearl smiled as tears streamed down her cheeks. "Yes, thank you, yes, please..."

"Shut the fuck up, you worthless bimbo," Jason said. "Get on your knees."

Without giving her a chance to do so, Jason pulled down hard on her hair, causing her to stumble and collapse at his feet.

"Now lean back," Jason commanded. "Put your hands on the floor and stick your chest out," Jason commanded.

"Yes, Jason," Pearl said.

"Jesus, you are stupid!" Jason said. "You call me 'master' when you talk to me."

"Yes...master," Pearl said.

Pearl posed for him in the way he instructed. She looked deliciously submissive, enticing him with her body, to give her tits the really rough fucking they deserved.

"I'm going to ride you," Jason said. "You'll use your body to hold me up. Can your demon slut self handle that?"

"Yes, master."

Jason positioned himself over her, his thrumming cock poised just above her sternum. Pearl's gigantic breasts fell heavily to her sides, but still so firm that they only flattened only slightly.

"Lean back more," Jason said. "I want to be right on top of you while I fuck the hell out of your tits."

Pearl leaned back further, using her wings as well as her hands to support her, until her torso was almost horizontal to the floor.

"Good..." Jason said. "That's fucking great. Now lift your face up and look at it."

Strength, Pearl had in spades, but flexibility was another matter. She strained to bend her neck as he'd told her, but it was difficult for her in that position.

"Look at my fucking dick you whore!" Jason roared, and grabbed Pearl by her hair again. He yanked her head forward until her chin touched her breastbone. It looked unnatural and Jason felt some...resistance.

"Perfect," Jason said. "Comfortable?"

"Yes, master," Pearl said with effort.

Jason yanked her hair roughly, pulling her head even closer. With his other hand he took his dick and smacked Pearl hard on her face.

"Lying bitch!" He said. He dick-slapped her again, and then again and again. "Don't you fucking lie to me!"

Jason continued smacking his dick across Pearl's face, and each loud smack left behind drops of precum, until whole her face was smeared with it.

"Now, tell me the truth," Jason said, "Are you comfortable, you stupid little fuck-toy?"

"No, master," said Pearl. "My wings hurt-"

"Good," said Jason.

He sat down, hard, on her stomach. Pearl buckled a bit, but managed to stay in position.

"That's right," Jason said. "I'm going to fuck your titties like this. Is that a problem?"

"No, master," Pearl said. "It's my pleasure."

Jason reached back and smacked Pearl's pussy with the palm of his hand. Pearl moaned "OH!", her face a mixture of pain and lust.

"You idiot," Jason snarled. "I don't give a shit about your pleasure."

Jason didn't know where that urge had come from. He'd never raised a hand in anger toward a woman, and could never have imagined slapping a woman on the pussy.

But he was out of control now. All the things that had ever felt wrong before felt right somehow. Impulsively, he reached up with his other hand and grabbed Pearl by the throat. Pearl's eyes went wide with shock as he began to squeeze.

Jason slapped Pearl's pussy repeatedly, increasing his force each time. With each blow, he could feel Pearl trying to moan and squeal, but the sound was stopped short by his hand on her throat. Pearl's pussy became very wet, and her juices flowed onto his fingers, and moistened the thick curls of her pubic hair.

After score of vagina-slaps, he relented, releasing his grasp about her neck, and returned his attention to Pearl's breasts. He lifted his cock, and let it fall with a heavy thwop onto her sternum. Then he reached under Pearl's massive jugs, grabbing as much as he could in each hand, and slammed them roughly together around his dick.

"Holy Shit that's fucking good!" Jason exclaimed.

"Yes, master," Pearl said. "So good...please, master...more..."

Jason held his cock steady, and slammed Pearl's tits repeatedly together around it. With each impact, he felt the incredible weight of Pearl's breasts on his cock. They were heavy, so heavy that he worked up a good sheen of sweat from his efforts, but the workout was worth it. This rough treatment was a delight that no sane human woman would ever consent to.

Jason was pleased to see that Pearl was sweating too, under the strain of maintaining her uncomfortable pose while fully supporting Jason's weight. Jason's tit-slamming was squeezing even more precum out of his cock, and combined with the sweat of her cleavage, made her tit valley devilishly slick.

"Get ready, bitch," Jason said. "I'm about to pound the shit out of these oversize fucking udders."

Pearl looked up at him in gratitude. "Oh, yes, master, I-"

Jason backhanded her across the face. Although his hand stung from the impact, slapping her face felt as good to Jason as smacking her pussy had. Something was definitely wrong here, but the look of hurt confusion on Pearl's face was exciting, and that made him feel powerful.

"Eyes on my dick, bitch!" Jason said. "That's what you wanted, right?"

"Yes, master," Pearl said, and dutifully returned her gaze to Jason's oozing cock.

Switching tactics, he ran his palms tenderly across the vastness of Pearl's breasts, exploring them with his hands. Each time he caressed her areola, areola the rich red of pinot noir, ran his thumb over her erect, even darker nipples, Pearl filled the room with agonized squeals and lustful cries.

"Do you like the way I touch you, dear?" Jason said.

"Yes, master," Pearl said. "They're very sensitive...my nipples..."

Jason abruptly pinched both of Pearl's nipples, hard, between his thumb and forefinger. Pearl bit her lower lip, trying to stifle a yelp, but when Jason twisted both nipples sharply, she cried out in pain.

"Oh! Master!" Pearl cried, eyes welling with tears.

"Not 'your nipples'," Jason said. "Mine! Your entire body belongs to me! Say it!"

"Yes, master!" Pearl said. "My body is yours...all for your pleasure!"

Jason yanked her tits upward by her nipples. The sheer weight of her breasts stretched them obscenely, yet they still managed to form a foot-long line of squeezed-together cleavage around Jason's dick. He pulled even harder, stretching them to their limit.

"You're hurting me, master," Pearl said, her voice trembling.

"Do you want my come or not?" Jason growled.

"Yes, master," Pearl said. "Please..."

"Then you'll take whatever I give you, you demon whore," Jason said.

He gave her breasts one more sharp nipple yank and then released them to jounce and wobble back into place.

"Fuuuuck," Jason said. His complete domination of Pearl had worked him into such a frenzy of lust that he knew he would have to come soon.

Jason reached under Pearl's breasts and gathered them up, squeezing them into a quivering mass of titflesh that completely engulfed his cock. His balls felt like they were overheating, churning with pent-up jism.

Oh yes, he'd be coming soon.

He began thrusting between Pearl's sweaty boobs. Back and forth, pumping through her hot, slippery valley of soft tit flesh.

"You bitch," Jason said. "You fat-titted slut. You evil, conniving, manipulative whore! You think you can tease me with these massive fucking juggs and get away with it? You don't deserve my cum, you...stupid! Ugly! Worthless! Busty! WENCH!"

With each epithet, Jason could feel his cock getting harder, his orgasm come closer, his jism roiling within his balls, ready to gush forth with incredible force.

"I'm awful, master," Pearl said, sorrow in her voice. "I'm such a stupid little cunt! But you, master...you give me a purpose. I'm your toy, master. Use me to please your big, lovely dick. Use my tits to make you come...oh master...oh master, I'm so wet from pleasing you...I think you're making me-"

Impulsively, Jason leaned down and bit Pearl's nipple. Sharp and hard. He hadn't planned to, but the feeling of Pearl's gigantic jugs smothering the length of his cock, the fleshy tit valley encasing him, the sight of her jostling crimson breasts, capped by nipples as red as brick and just as hard, and her mewling, submissive talk...everything overwhelmed him at once. He sunk his incisors as hard as he could into the hard nub of Pearl's nipple.

Pearl cried out, but otherwise didn't move. Releasing her nipple, Jason saw that he hadn't left even the slightest mark on her. This incensed him so much that, still pounding his cock between her boobs, he bit her other nipple, grinding his teeth together so hard that he could feel them almost meeting. And yet her skin did not break.

Instead, Pearl's hips began to jerk, spasming in what Jason knew was only the second orgasm of her life. Still keeping her eyes on Jason's cock as it thrust through the top of her cleavage, she simultaneously sobbed in humiliation and moaned in pleasure, tears and sweat mixing together as her face contorted in painlust.

"You selfish, ugly whore!" Jason screamed. "You told me demons couldn't come."

He knew otherwise, of course, but he couldn't resist rubbing it in.

"Master, I'm so ashamed," Pearl said, her hips still bucking from orgasmic aftershocks.

"You should be," Jason said, "and you're gonna pay for that. Hands up."

"Master?" Pearl said.

"I said hands up!" Jason belted. "Your tits are so big I need four hands to hold them together for a proper fucking."

"But how will I hold myself up?" Pearl said.

"Use your wings, you dumb snatch!" Jason said.

"Yes, master," Pearl said. She gingerly lifted her hands from the floor, and covered Jason's with hers. Jason's feet settled onto the floor, and Pearl's body bounced up and down, and while Pearl whimpered due to the increased strain on her wings, they didn't fail her.

"Oh fuck YES!" Jason shouted. "Fucking fantastic. You're learning all kinds of things about yourself today, aren't you?"

"...yes...master..." Pearl whimpered, joining Jason in pressing her cum-slickened breasts around his cock.

"It's only because you're so stupid," Jason said, pounding his cock frenetically between Pearl's tits now, a hair's breadth away from his own orgasm. "Because you are just an ignorant little demon slut."

"Yes I am, master," Pearl said.

Jason was deep into Pearl's bosomy bounty, so deep that not only his cock but his balls were being covered and caressed within her mountainous, jostling breast flesh, insistently coaxing him to expel the enormous load of jism within.

"And who... the fuck... am I?" Jason grunted, right on the verge.

"Master," Pearl said. "Master of my body. Master of making me come. Master of fucking my beautiful, slippery, fat, fleshy, bulging, jiggling, cock-hungry-"

Pearl was silenced as Jason's first wad of jizz pasted her across the mouth. Jason's cock spasmed, spraying, erupting. He came and came and came. He shot cum in thick, creamy wads onto Pearl's face. He blasted gooey streamers in jizzy stripes that lined her neck and shoulders. Jason's cock angled up, his balls still receiving the massage of Pearl's breast-fucking, and thick sprays of spooge arced over the rest of her upper body, streaking her hair and dripping into her ears. Messy spurts splatted her nose, glued her eyelashes together, and splashed her forehead and her cheeks.

Jason knew he'd had a lot of cum built up, but he'd never cum this much in his life. It didn't even seem possible. Pearl's entire upper body was becoming drenched in man-sauce. And even with all that, many parts of her had received a second and even a third coatings of spurting jism.

A literal gallon's worth of cum already, and his dick was still spunking out a steady gush of jizz, oozing onto Pearl's expansive breasts, keeping them freshly glistening even while his previous loads drizzled down her torso.

Jason's heart hammered thunderously in his chest. "huh...huh..." he panted. "...fucking hell..."

"Oh...master..." Pearl said. She had lost the tearful voice and the submissive vibe, and now seemed to be lost in wonderment. "Oh...master..." she repeated.

Pearl used her fingers to clear the jism from her eyes so that she could see. She then ran her hands through the fresh loads of cum that so thoroughly drenched her head and torso. She smeared it all over herself like Jason had seen her do before, even absent-mindedly massaging some of it onto his cock, Jason's oozing within the confines of her glistening bosom.

Jason was busy catching his breath, recovering from his massive ejaculation, when it occurred to him that Pearl was now supporting him, and easily, without the use of her hands.

Although he had just come, and quite impressively, Jason was still hard for more tit-fucking. He issued another command. "I said keep your hands on the floor, you worthless bi-"

Pearl stood up abruptly, causing Jason to tumble backwards onto the stone floor.

"Ow! What the fuck, you ignorant cunt!" Jason said.

Pearl barely seemed to acknowledge his presence, so lost was she in her cum-unctioning.

"We can drop the act now, love," Pearl said dreamily. "Witness what we have wrought together. Bathed me in rich, fresh man-seed, you have. Aren't I lovely?"

"You..." Jason stammered, "you mean you were faking it all?"

Pearl paused in her self-appreciation. "Somewhat," she admitted. "I allowed myself get a little carried away, I suppose. But I do like you, Jason. I love to play with you. And I love how you make me feel. You've made me come twice, dear, and that's very special to me."

Jason's cock remained steel-hard, and he found he wanted to fuck her cum-slickened breasts as much as ever.

"I want more," Jason said. "I can give you more."

"That's just the elixir talking," Pearl said. "Trust me, I have enough for now. But don't worry, my dear, sweet human..."

Pearl leaned over to kiss him on the forehead, her lips smearing his with warm cum.