Drummer Boy – Jason Goes to Hell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're going to have lots more fun," Pearl said.

Now it was Jason's turn to plead. "But...I want you now," he said.

"Later," Pearl said. "I have some business to take care of."

Jason's face contorted in confusion. "Business?" he said.

Pearl backed away from him.

"Oh yes," she said. "I'll be back as soon as I can. Shield your eyes now, dear."

"Why the fuck should I-" Jason began.

Then, all the cum clinging to Pearl's body quickly disappeared, seemingly absorbed right into her skin. Pearl spread her arms, and her wings soared upward. The flames that danced in her black eyes blazed into dazzling life.

Starting with her head, the flames spread down along Pearl's body, engulfing her in rollicking, electric fire.

Jason did cover his eyes, then, not only to protect him from the brilliant incandescence of the flames, but also from its intense heat. Pearl was a human-shaped bonfire, illuminating the room like a sun.

Jason watched Pearl burn for almost a minute, and then the flames subsided.

Pearl reappeared, and she was no longer nude. Now she was clad in a full suit of armor, but not like any armor Jason had ever seen. Instead of gray metal, the armor was translucent and yellow, and it shone with power. It was shaped like plate mail, but Jason could see through it to see Pearl's naked body inside.

Pearl's wings were armored too, after a fashion, limned as they were with yellow light. And also her tail...

Jason did a double take. Pearl had a tail now! And, looking at the helm of golden brilliance that covered her head he saw that, from just above her eyebrows, there emerged two twisting black horns, about a foot long each.

"There," Pearl said. "Much better!"

"Pearl..." Jason said, lost in confusion. "What is all this?"

"This," Pearl said, her voice full of grit and determination, "is about teaching those damned Spines a lesson. Again."

Pearl held out her right hand, and an impossibly long, impossibly heavy-looking broadsword, made of the same glowing material as her armor, appeared.

Pearl tested the sword, swinging it in a wide arc that passed mere inches from Jason's head.

"And by the three," Pearl said, "this time they'd better fucking take notes."

With that, Pearl spread her wings. Her new tail lashing wildly behind her, she flapped powerfully, and zipped through the great stone window, into the pink sky beyond. A gale-force gust of wind rolled Jason over a few times, and by the time he stopped spinning, Pearl was gone.

The chains hanging from the ceiling swung and clinked against each other in the wake of Pearl's exit. Aside from that, the only sounds in the chamber were from his labored breathing, and the steadily increasing sounds of disturbance from outside.

Jason gingerly rose to his feet. His hard-on still throbbed hungrily, and his balls churned with excitement, eager to expel even more cum. Jason couldn't understand it, especially since every other part of him was to-the-bone weary.

With careful, measured steps, Jason shakily ambled to the window that had served as Pearl's egress.

The window was actually incredibly far from the ground. Several hundred feet below, a rocky landscape, unbroken by vegetation, stretched off to the horizon. It was mostly flat, broken by irregular cracks and fissures that criss-crossed the barren ground.

This was some sort of desert, or tundra. Jason hadn't been that great at geography, but that wasn't as important as what he saw taking place on the apron of land that surrounded this tower, the landscape's only defining landmark for miles.

Nothing could have prepared Jason for what he was about to see. Far down below him, an enormous battle raged, and the combatants were all red-skinned women.

There were thousands of them. Some wore light metallic armor, but most fought wearing nothing more than leather halters, hide boots and broad leather skirts.

Due to their lack of armor, Jason could see that they were all more or less as voluptuously proportioned as Pearl and Granny. He also spied that there appeared to two types of demon women: the ones with wings like Pearl's, and another kind that sported pairs twisted horns from their foreheads, like Pearl after she'd absorbed his cum eruption.

The winged ones mostly carried long, thin swords. They darted to and fro around the battlefield. Suddenly, as if receiving a signal, several would converge to attack a specific target at once, ganging up on her, alighting on the ground just long enough to hack the woman to into bloody chunks. Then, just as suddenly, they would disperse, back into the air, where they would eventually join a different group of winged women and repeat the process.

The horned ones may not have had the advantage of flight, but they held their own. These women were more powerfully built, possessing the curves of a full-figured woman and the muscles of a bodybuilder. Most carried wooden clubs, studded throughout with sharp spikes of black metal. These they used on the winged demons when they could, although they struck out just as frequently with their massive, bare fists.

When one of their blows connected, which was often, the winged demon on the receiving end crumpled. Bones cracked, limbs tore free, heads caved in like overripe melons. If one managed to survive the first blow, a second followed, finishing the job.

Jason watched a group of the horned demon women cluster together, all focusing on a single aerial target. Then, from the tips of their horns, blue sparks of electricity appeared, the crackling energy dancing from horn-tip to horn-tip, connecting them together in a web of power. A ball of lightning issued forth, striking the flyer. She spasmed, and fell to earth, whereupon the earthbound demons set upon her, pummeling her into unrecognizable paste.

Then, from around the corner of the tower, Jason watched as a glowing yellow form, a stark contrast against the pink sky, sped through the air toward the battle. Pearl.

Pearl swooped down low over the battlefield, her sword extended and gleaming. Jason watched as she skimmed over a crowd of horned demons, swinging her comically oversized weapon. His eyes widened in horror as a dozen horned heads tumbled into the air, lopped off effortlessly.

She landed among the headless bodies, her sword raised over her head and ready to strike, daring the horned women to attack her.

The earthbound combatants accepted Pearl's challenge, and rushed her with their clubs and fists. Pearl withstood their attacks unflinchingly, even though Jason could hear the thunderous sounds of their impacts from his elevated vantage.

Wooden clubs shattered into splinters against Pearl's armor. Fists broke, bloodied, and exploded, becoming mangled lumps of flesh at the end of their horned owner's arms. Pearl had held her ground, without striking a blow or even attempting to evade her attackers.

Pearl then shot upwards, high into the air. Not too far away from her a cluster of horned demons launched a lightning ball after her retreating form. Moving at the speed of light, it enveloped Pearl a second later.

While all the other flying demons zapped by lightning had fallen to the ground, burnt and jerking, Pearl merely stopped in mid-air. She spun around slowly, turning to face the cluster of horned lightning-launchers.

Pearl began to glow white, then. Her luminosity increased steeply and quickly, the intensity soon rivaling that of a noonday sun, until the entire battlefield was illuminated by her radiance.

Then, she pointed her sword downward, toward the cluster of demons that had dared attack her. From the tip of the sword, a blazing beam of white light shot forth to lance the earth.

Jason was temporarily blinded. When his eyes recovered enough to see again, all that was left of the cluster of lightning demons was a scorched crater, strewn with charred body parts.

A sinister, ululating sound reached Jason's ears, coming from below and echoing through the stone chamber. Pearl was laughing.

Jason couldn't take any more. Overcome by exhaustion, confusion, and revulsion, he dazedly backed away from the window. He really needed a nap, or some sort of retreat from this crazy world he had stumbled into. Maybe if he slept, he'd wake up and find that it had all been a bad dream.

But quisling cock wouldn't let him. The entire time he'd spent watching the battle, it had not gone flaccid, never subsided in the least. Even now it throbbed in time to his rapidly beating heart. And his balls... they ached so desperately for release...

He gripped his cock in one hand (good old righty, he thought wryly) and his balls in the other, and began to jerk himself off.

As he pumped his fist along his shaft, his mind conjured an image for him. Pearl, in flight, clad in her golden armor.

He pumped his cock faster. The image grew clearer in his mind, and he found he could see the nude body of the woman within. As he thrilled to the sight her womanly curves, he massaged his nutsack, pumping his dick ever harder as the armor became more transparent. He knew that as soon as she was fully revealed, he'd blow his load.

Finally, her armor was almost gone, and the last remaining piece was her helm, and then it too, disappeared. But right as Jason gathered his breath, teeth clenched in anticipation, he recognized, with surprise, the face of the woman that his mind presented him.

It was Kristin.

Jason came, his cock erupting spurt after spurt of jism onto the stone floor with loud splats. With Kristin's face still in his mind's eye, he continued to squeeze his balls and pump his erection through his fist, each stroke conjuring another powerful jet of semen.

At length, Jason felt that he had come as much as he possibly could. His balls still ached, but less so than before, and he found that he could think about something other than the relentless urge to come.

Jason opened his eyes, and was almost instantly alarmed. He had cum a lot, alright. A lot lot. His ejaculate had made an irregular puddle about two feet in diameter, on a patch of floor roughly four feet away. Smaller, but still copious, puddles of spooge pooled in the intervening spaces, and even now, yet more semen leaked from his cock head to pool before his bare feet.

Jason was still staring, slack-jawed, at the sight of his handiwork, when he heard someone behind him, on the other side the room, clear her voice expectantly.

Jason spun around to look, and saw Granny, sitting restrained in her chair. She was still held there by Pearl's shimmering pink energy, but no longer unconscious. Her eyes were wide open, perceptively aware.

"Oh..." Jason said. "Hi."

"I think it is high time," Granny began, "that you and I had a little talk."

To Be Continued