Drummer Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edge23
Edge23
76 Followers

Will opened his eyes and looked around, looking for the nearest chair. He was surprised when Ashley straddled his knees and sat on his legs near the knees. "This will work, unless it hurts your legs?" He blinked at her a few times and then shook his head. "Good. This is a better angle." She dug in again, pushing hard. Will groaned and nodded when she looked at him questioningly.

He rolled his head back again, feeling the muscles in his shoulders loosening up. He took a deep breath and let it out, feeling the tension leave his chest and shoulders thanks, in part, to Ashley's wonderful massage. He pulled his head up and stopped as he felt his lips run into something soft. He opened his eyes and found Ashley leaned forward on his legs, kissing him with the softest lips he had ever felt.

Ashley suddenly opened her eyes in shock. "Will. Oh my goodness. I'm. Um. Look. Sorry about that. I should go. That was. Um, I don't know what it was, but...yeah. I should um, go." She started to get up off his knees but he grabbed her hips, his arm and shoulder muscles rippling. She felt herself go weak in the knees watching his muscles move like that.

"Ashley," Will said, breaking her concentration. "You don't have to go. I don't mind. I mean, I liked it. It was just...unexpected was all." He held her there, wanting another one.

"You ...you liked it? Right," she said, crossing her arms. "Now you probably think I'm sort of groupie slut, don't you?" Will laughed at her, causing her to narrow her eyes.

"No way, Tigress." He chuckled along with her as he turned her nickname for him back on her. "If you were a groupie, you would have been waiting for me...er...us...at the door, not wanting to talk to me or anything. You would've made a move a long time ago and been rather frustrated when I kicked you out. You didn't make a move, well, you did I guess, but I haven't kicked you out, have I?"

"No, you didn't. You're not going to, are you?" He shook his head and she leaned in and kissed him again, this time pushing her tongue into his mouth. He moaned in response and added some tongue of his own. He pulled her forward onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her. After a minute, he broke the kiss.

"And besides. Groupies are never as beautiful as you are." She smiled at him and kissed him again, this time teasing him with her lips. He broke the kiss after a moment.

"Um, look. I was going to take a shower, because I know I smell horrible. You, um, want to keep me company? There's a little bench outside the door you can sit on. If you want." Ashley felt her skin getting warm just thinking about him being naked. She nodded slowly, not sure she could speak. "Okay," he said. "Tell you what. I'll go start the water and get undressed and let you know when I'm getting in. That okay?" She nodded again and he nodded back. He walked back behind the curtain and started the water. Ashley heard him unzip his shorts and felt a spark run through her body. "Okay. I'm getting in." She heard a sliding door open and shut again, so she got up and walked through the curtain.

The shower area was pretty small. There was a bench like he said and a small shower stall, barely three feet to a side, she guessed. "Thanks for keeping me company," he said, the opaque doors showing his form, but no details.

"Sure," she answered. "Wait till my friends hear that I was in the shower with a rock star." He laughed and the stuck his head under the spray, rinsing out the shampoo. A soft 'ah' came through as he was running his hands through his hair. He cursed softly. "What's wrong," she asked.

"I left my conditioner out there. Can you hand it in to me? It should be under my shorts." She moved his shorts and, sure enough, his conditioner was there. His shower gel was also out there, so she guessed that he would ask for that next.

She smiled and said "Sure."

Will parted the door slightly from the wall and stuck his hand out. Ashley stood off to the side, getting a pretty good view of his butt. 'Nice' she thought and handed him the conditioner. He mumbled his thanks" and squirted the stuff into his hand. He didn't think anything about leaving his conditioner out there. He did it fairly often, but usually there wasn't someone to hand it to him. He rinsed his hair again and looked for his gel. 'Oh, crap. It's out there too,' he though. 'Now I have to ask for that too. She probably thinks I'm doing this on purpose.' "Um, Ashley?"

"Hmm," she said in response.

"I, uh, left my shower gel out there too. I hate to ask, but could you get that for me too?"

"Sure." Will spun around as the shower door opened and Ashley stood there, nude, holding his shower gel in her hand. "I'm sure I smell pretty bad after all that dancing. Can I shower too?" She had a wicked look in her eye. Will had known too many redheads to argue with that look.

"Sure," he said. "Just let me get out and..."

Ashley reached up and put a hand on his chest. "But I'll need someone to scrub my back. Can you do that for me?" The way she asked, innocently, really got to him. He felt his groin start to stiffen.

"Um, sure," he said, shifting to the side so she could get under the spray. She set the gel on the corner shelf and stuck her head under the water, letting the warmth run over her body. She sighed and ran her hands through her hair. Despite her coming on to him, she really did feel kind of gross.

Will pretty much pushed himself into a corner and tried not to look at her butt or her breasts as they swayed as she washed her hair. His staff had gone to full stiffness. He groaned inwardly as she turned to look at him, the white foam sliding quickly between her firm breasts. He wanted to be between them but couldn't believe this was actually happening.

"Are you ready to scrub my back," she asked, picking up the bottle of gel. Will could only nod, his eyes not leaving the trail between her breasts. "Hold out your hands" she said. He did and she squirted a good amount of gel into them. He rubbed his hands together, warming the liquid. She turned her back to him and put her hands against the wall.

He put his hands on her neck and began rubbing softly. She sighed, closing her eyes. He moved his hands to her shoulders and then further down her back, over the curves of her shoulder blades. He increased his pressure and she pushed back into his hands. He moved onto her lower back and she groaned. "Old back injury," she murmured over her shoulder. "This always feels good." He pushed harder, digging his thumbs into the columns of muscle that surrounded her spine. "Oh man," she said. "How are you so good at this?"

He leaned closer so she would hear him, his voice going soft. "I was studying to be a massage therapist a couple of years ago." She nodded and pushed back into his thumbs. "Um, how's that? All scrubbed, I think." She looked at him over her shoulder and smirked.

"You didn't get my behind." Will blinked a couple of times.

"You...you want me to scrub your butt, too?" She smiled and nodded again. He put his hands on her tight, muscular behind and began rubbing his hands over it. She moaned again, pushing her cheeks into his hands. He ran his fingers into the top of her crack, stopping there. Foam was falling between her cheeks. He was sure his shaking erection would explode it he touched her again. "How's that?"

"Oh, that's very good," she said. "Do you need scrubbed too?" He swallowed hard and nodded. She smiled and pushed her butt against his crotch, wiggling side to side, moving up and down, trapping his shaft between her cheeks. Will fell against the wall behind him. He clamped his eyes shut, the sensations driving him out of his mind. She suddenly stopped and Will fought to catch his breath. "Well, you're all scrubbed. Could you help me by scrubbing me somewhere else?" She turned and looked at him, lust filling her eyes, causing them to glow in the light.

"Where...where did you have in mind?" He kept himself braced against the wall. She smiled in answer and grabbed the bottle of gel again. She knelt in front of him and squirted some gel into her hand. She grabbed his shaft and began pumping. She avoided the head as much as possible. The cool gel along with her warm hand caused his breath to catch in his throat.

"Nice and slick. I think that will do," she said.

She reached down and wrapped her breasts around his cock. Will could only look down at her in shock. He had met her less than an hour ago and now she was in his shower, letting him tittyfuck her. She began moving her breasts up and down, touching the top of his shaft with her fingers. Her pace was slow, letting the head touch her chin before moving back up.

She began moving faster, moaning softly and bending her head forward, sticking out her tongue. Each pass moved the underside of his head against her rough tongue. Will began pumping between her breasts, his breath coming out only as jerks of his chest. It felt like hours, but couldn't have been that long. He felt her fingers move, touching the head with each stroke. That did it. He felt himself swell and managed to gasp out "Cumming" before he exploded, his eyes clamping shut, fireworks appearing on the inside of his eyelids.

Ashley moaned as the first burst landed on her tongue. She grabbed the purple head in her mouth and kept stroking him. Glob after glob landed in her mouth. She had never felt so much in her mouth at one time. She couldn't hold it all. It leaked out the side of her mouth and ran onto her chin. She gave him a couple more sucks and then looked up at him, smiling. He opened his eyes and looked down at her. This absolutely gorgeous woman was smiling at him, on her knees, his cock in her hand and his cum on her chin. He felt his shaft twitch again, refusing to soften.

He reached down and pulled her up and kissed her hard, his tongue slipping into her mouth. She moaned into his mouth, tangling her tongue with his. He moaned in response, tasting himself on her. 'Hm. So it IS kinda salty' he thought to himself. She turned her head to the water, letting the sticky fluid rinse off her face. When she turned back around, he pushed her into the wall, eliciting a groan. He kissed her again, moving his lips down her jaw, biting onto her neck. She gasped, feeling the pinching of her skin between his teeth.

Will lowered himself to his knees, kissing his way down. He grabbed both breasts in his hands. He licked one and pinched the other and switched sides. "Oh. Oh. OH!" she said, the last coming when he clamped his teeth onto her rock hard nipple. He licked his way to her navel and nibbled on the bottom of her ribcage. She sighed in both places.

When he got to his destination, it struck him that her mound was bald. Not a single hair in sight. He moved his face to the spot where her pubic hair should be and nuzzled it. He licked and kissed her empty patch, sliding his hands around to her behind, squeezing its firmness. Keeping one hand on her ass, he brought the other back around and gently lifted her knee onto his shoulder. He lowered his head and brought his tongue to her bud. She yelped from surprise. She grabbed a handful of his hair, subtlety guiding his movements.

Will pushed a finger up under the skin covering her clit. He moved his finger back and forth, not actually touching the nub, just around it, driving her crazy with anticipation. He ran a finger from his other hand in circles around her lips. Ashley groaned and pushed toward his hands, wanting to feel them inside her. He pulled his fingers down, still keeping the contact, making her groan again, this time in frustration.

He smiled up at her from his knees, relishing her frustration. He touched her clit ever so lightly, making her jump from the contact. She pushed her pelvis forward, offering her sex to him. He plunged a finger into her wetness. Ashley moaned, bucking against his finger. She began rocking forward and backward on it, pleasing herself. On the next rock forward, Will grabbed her clit with his lips, sucking on it, pulling it down.

Ashley felt her leg buckle, using the wall to keep her balance. She felt the warmth spread through her body, followed by shots of ecstasy as Will curled his fingers, searching for her spot. Her whole body suddenly froze, her breathing stopping. Her back arched and she cried out "Will! Yes! Oh dear God! Will!"

Will sucked on her, drinking her in. He licked up into her tunnel, clearing out any lingering juices. He stood up, looking her in those sparkling eyes. He offered his fingers to her and she clamped her mouth onto his index finger, savoring her own taste. She cleaned that off and did the same for the middle finger. He leaned in to kiss her, pinning her against the wall. When he broke the kiss, she grabbed his still hard cock in her hand and jerked it a couple of times. She smirked at him. "Think you can find somewhere to put this?" Will kissed her and grabbed her ass again, this time, lifting her off the floor.

Ashley wrapped her legs around his waist, his muscular arms easily supporting her weight. She reached down and helped guide him into her passage and he buried himself in her in one thrust. They kissed again, tongues wrestling. Will started moving in her, starting slowly. Ashley wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning back against the wall. Will leaned down and licked and sucked her breasts. She arched her back, pushing her breasts forward. Her pussy shifted around his cock pushing her clit into his pubic bone. She growled against clenched teeth, trying to keep that feeling.

Will quickened his pace, his back and butt muscles tensing and releasing. Ashley pulled his head to her mouth, biting his earlobe. He hissed in response, speeding up even more. He was almost pounding her into the wall. He wished he could use his hands, but they were holding her off the floor. He dug his fingernails into her firm ass, bringing a hiss from her. He smiled at her, water running down his face.

Ashley reached down and played with her clit. She rubbed it furiously, wanting to release again, this time on his staff. Will leaned back, giving her room to use her hand since he couldn't use his own. He pounded her for what felt like days. Ashley felt her orgasm approaching fast, as did Will. He closed his eyes and said "Ashley, I'm going to cum. Do I need to stop?"

Ashley smiled. 'He's a gentleman.'

"No way, baby. Give it to me. Cum in Ashley's pussy." That did it. She felt him twitch inside her, pulsing with orgasm. She felt the warm sticky stuff enter her pussy and that set her off. They cried out together, words turning into grunts and whines. Will felt his cock shrinking now, pulling its head out of her wetness. He gently set her back down, making sure she could stand.

They looked at each other. Ashley smiled first. Will followed with a smile of his own. They helped each other clean up. They found that shower gel had another use: it was good for removing cum from the skin. Ashley giggled at this. Will just smiled and shook his head.

***

Will and Ashley made their way back to the main room, both wrapped in towels. They tossed their clothes down, Will tossing his near his bag, Ashley throwing hers on the floor. Will, covered with sweat from the heat of the shower, not to mention his 'exertions,' sat down on the most convenient chair, which was K's 'squeaky chair.' At the moment, though, he was with Ashley and that was all that mattered. Luke could have his groupies and K could have his girlfriend. The same girlfriend he had offered to both Will and Luke. Luke had taken him up on it, but Will had declined.

Ashley pulled her towel off and began rubbing her hair dry. Will couldn't help but notice, both her naked form and her breasts swinging and bouncing as she dried herself. He felt his cock try to rise, but the towel held it down. He also wasn't sure he would be able to a third time.

Ashley stopped drying her bright red hair, running a hand through it. She smiled at him and he smiled back. She sat back down on his thighs, wrapping her towel around his head. She laughed and began rubbing his hair. From where she was, Will was only inches away from her succulent bosom. He surprised both her and himself as he took a nipple into his mouth and ground at it slightly with his teeth. 'Oh my God,' he thought. 'What am I doing?'

'Oh my goodness,' Ashley thought. 'What is he doing? He can't possibly...a third time?' She grabbed his head and pulled him closer, grinding herself into his crotch. She could feel his rod hardening, but being confined by the towel. She dragged her legs across his thighs, nibbling on his earlobe.

Will groaned and reached down to his crotch, brushing Ashley's clit. She stood slightly and he pulled the towel open, letting his semi-erect member bob free. Ashley grabbed his shaft and held it upright, sliding it across her entrance. Will moaned along with her. She positioned the head at her opening and slowly lowered herself to the hilt. The looked each other in the eyes as Ashley moved slowly back and forth, using only the slightest movements.

There was no hurry to this lovemaking: this was about passion now, not lust. Will moved his hands up and down her back and her sides, cupping her cheeks. Ashley held on to his shoulders, leaning her face down to his, both of them sharing a soft, intense kiss. No wrestling tongues, merely playing, toying with each other. They returned to looking in each other's eyes, losing themselves there. Her flashing green eyes matched by his bright blue ones. They may have stayed that way for thirty seconds or thirty minutes or even thirty days. Time had no meaning now. Only they mattered.

When some time had passed, who could tell how long, Ashley felt small twinges in her groin. This was not an earth shattering orgasm like the two she had in the shower, but it was just as good. She felt all her tension melt away and rest herself in his arms.

Will smiled into her hair, only slightly feeling her release. He felt his own excitation grow and his ejaculation hit, but it didn't matter to him. All the force was gone from his spurting, barely dribbling out. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight. She responded in kind, sighing softly into his neck.

She got off his lap and used her towel to clean herself up. She smiled at him and he smiled back, although this smile had less energy behind it than the last one. She chuckled softly and said, "Come on, Tiger. Get dressed and I'll let you walk me home. And no, that's not an invitation for a fourth run." She laughed as he simply raised an eyebrow.

"Fourth? I was lucky to survive the third." He got up from the chair, looking for his bag. He pulled out a black pocket t-shirt and a pair of jeans. He pulled those on and then his socks and shoes. He pulled a pen and a piece of paper out his bag and scribbled a note and left it on the desk. He then packed all his stuff back into his bag and slung it over his shoulder. "Ready?"

Ashley sighed contentedly and nodded. They left with their arms around each other, leaning on each other's shoulders. They made their way to Ashley's apartment, only six blocks away. She let them in and they had a quick snack. Will never remembered what he ate that night? Morning? Whatever. It was enough to quiet his stomach.

They held hands as they headed to the bedroom. They stripped each other playfully, planting soft kisses on each other's lips. They got into bed, curled up together and promptly fell asleep, dreaming only of each other.

Edge23
Edge23
76 Followers
12