Drums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without further word, she pushed the youth down onto the settee before her and reached into the open bag that sat next to them on the Nyquist end-table. She withdrew a cordless trimmer and before he could protest sent curls of red hair falling to the floor. Next came a can of shaving cream and a razor that stroked up and down his groin, the length of his shaft and around his ball-sack. A damp washrag cleaned off any remnants of her efforts and a soothing Aloe cream was applied to avoid any future irritation. "Mmmm," Victoria hummed, "now you really look good enough to eat! Pity that we have lessons to attend to, you know. However, today you'll get it right and once you have, the next cream will be Reddi-whip."

With that she rubbed some lubricant on her hands and began what she hoped would be his last genital massage. Slowly she ran her hands up the inside of his thighs and all over the entire area between his hipbones taking, of course, especial time with his cock and balls. Occasionally she would give him a teasing lick or momentary suck until Justin's manhood stood stiff, red and eager for her. She played with his anus, bit down on his nipples, sucked his earlobes and kissed him deeply, ferociously. She slid a Mickey Hart CD into the stereo. Then, ripping open a lubricated condom, Victoria rolled it down over his eager pole with the admonition, "Remember, take your time, as long as you want, and when your find yourself on the verge take and hold an expecially deep breath, push your tongue up into the roof of your mouth, keep your eyes wide open and squeeze, hard!"

She threw aside her robe and lay back on the floor, a small pillow under her cushiony bottom. Lifting and spreading her thighs to give the lad a good view of his puffy, waiting target, she raised an eyebrow and queried "Ready? Stick it in!"

"Oof!" they grunted in chorus. Really, thought the woman, while orgasm is the best, penetration is right up there close behind. Going from empty to full in a good, solid thrust was just wonderful. She pulled up another small pillow under her head, the better watch her student. It wasn't needed to keep an eye on his face, but she took an esthetic delight in the color contrast offered by each of the pillaging penises that entered her butterscotch pussy. Justin was deep pink with a purple head. Her wonderful Charles was milk chocolate and "special dark" and so on through the swarthy Sicilian-Argentine Raul Ramirez, the golden Vietnamese Mark Nguyen and the enormous pale Swede, Sven Andersen. Racists who insisted on only fucking people who looked just like them were really silly, she believed.

Taking his beat from the drum solo, Justin thrust on. He had earlier learned breathing techniques to control himself well enough to prolong intercourse for a good while. Tonight's goal was the final step and both of them were determined that he should succeed. Victoria could see that her pupil was approaching the point of no return as his breathing deepened and a blush spread across his freckled face and down his neck and shoulders to the middle of his ripped chest. Suddenly he inhaled deeply, fixed a determined expression on his face and, increasing his pace, climaxed. The orgasm seemed to go on for minutes, not seconds, and as it diminished, Justin thrust on. Tingling sensations spread out from his genitals electrifying his whole body. Victoria's womanly lubrication flowed out over his manhood making it glisten in the afternoon sunlight and gathered in a puddle on the pillow underneath them.

Suddenly, Victoria's eyes flew wide open. Justin reached under her knees to put her feet on his shoulders then grabbed her butt and lifted it off the floor. He straightened his back and Victoria realized that the young devil was now deliberately aiming the head of his cock directly at her G-spot. With a wicked leer he drove against the most arousing and least controllable part of her womanhood. She felt the unstoppable sensations begin and, completely giving up to pleasure, relaxed into the crashing climax. Moaning and trembling, Victoria felt herself cum and cum and cum until the spasms finally petered out and she looked up with glazed eyes at the man who had been her Novice and was now her Master. Roles had definitely changed. Now she was a helpless vessel for his lust, able only to receive and react to his virility. Withdrawing, Justin turned her over onto her stomach to lay full length on her back. She spread her thighs wide and arched her back to give him better access as he slid in and out like a piston. Again and again he came until even his splendid athlete's body could no longer continue and he finally shot his load into the condom and collapsed, trembling, on top of her.

When Charles Smyth-Jefferson arrived home, his arms full of requested Thai take-out, he found his wife sitting naked on the sofa with a sleeping Justin's red head on her lap. Victoria had that unquenchable smile on her face that he knew only too well while she lovingly stroked the sleeping young man's hair.

"Oh Charles, he's Mac all over again," she exclaimed quietly, "Two hours he did me, two hours! And on his first successful try, too. I'm sorry, dear, but you're going to need the condom and the lube tonight. The little stinker pounded my pussy sore and you will just have to take the back way in."

"Why am I not upset?" grinned her husband, as she slipped out from under the subject of their conversation, "You know I think I never get enough buggery from you. It would seem our kilt-less young swordsman has developed a real taste for dark meat. Have you any idea what his feelings about Deserea are, yet?"

Victoria slipped her bare arm through her husband's suit sleeve and followed him and their dinner to the kitchen. "He hasn't said, yet," she murmured while she rubbed her face against his coat, "but if he does that to her, she won't let go of him until he acquiesces. I think we ought to tell Charles, Jr. and David to plan some vacation time around the day of next month's Gathering. It will delight everyone to see them (and Natasha and Heather, of course) again."

"Blast!" responded Charles, "that means we can't have it here, I suppose. If, as I'm praying, Cynthia comes back and we add all five older boys and their wives to a full wedding night Gathering, there won't be enough room in the backyard . . . unless we open up the entire house."

Victoria stopped dead in her tracks. "Open the entire house? Have the members fucking in all the guest rooms, Des' room and on our bed? Couples and trios laying each other out in the front room, even on the dining room table? Charles Elroy, you are a disgusting, demented, perverted genius! That's just exactly what we'll do. I can hardly wait to see you up Dolly McAllister's round little copper bum in front of the fireplace. Can you imagine? We'll have such fun! Now if only Des and Justin will cooperate!"

It was 10:00 p.m. and Victoria, showered and perfumed, was preparing for Charles' return to the bedroom. Though, like most new brides, she'd worked to help put her man through law school, once his practice was established her sole job, she thought, was to make his high stress life easier. That meant a nightly dose of what she'd read was the gentlest and most natural tranquilizer, his beloved "bourbon and branch water", and all the sex his virile body could stand. She'd hired prostitutes to teach her the finer points of fellatio and had taken yoga to improve her flexibility. The only act she could never get excited about was sodomy. She didn't hate it, like many women did; she just didn't get any real charge out of it. Basically, it felt weird. However, on occasion she would invite her husband into the "back alley", especially when she was feeling submissive or just a little guilty about paying more attention to a pupil than to him. Tonight she laid a packaged condom and the tube of KY on his pillow and began to prepare herself. First she cuffed her ankles to each end of a long spreader bar. It made moving around awkward but she thought the visual effect worth it. Then she slipped a blindfold over her forehead, a bolster under her hips and buckled black leather cuffs onto her wrists. Just before she slid the blindfold down over her eyes with her forearms, Victoria clicked the fastenings of the wrist cuffs onto the waiting headboard. Now, ass high with thighs spread wide, she smiled contentedly and waited for the coming assault.

She heard Charles enter their bedroom and pause. Wordlessly he began to stroke her thighs and buttocks and to kiss the nape of her neck clear down to the cleft of her bottom. Warm massage oil poured down onto the small of her back to flow slowly toward her shoulders before being rubbed up and down her body leaving a glistening sheen. Again the oil poured, this time over her legs to be stroked down over her bound feet and then up her thighs, between her buttocks and silkily over her pussy. Okay, she was all slicked up, now, and feeling delightedly helpless. Would Charles spend time loosening her ass up or just lube himself and take her the hard way? For a sexually aggressive woman, Victoria took a real joy in submission, when she felt like it. Tonight she definitely felt like it and hoped her husband would use her long and hard. True, it would hurt just a little but it was a good hurt and she was looking forward to it. She heard the condom wrapper tear followed shortly afterwards by the gloopy, spurting sound the KY jelly made. Oh yes! The bed sagged between her thighs and he lay full-length on top of her. The turgid head of his phallus pressed against her anus and she immediately bore down to open the sphincter muscles and admit him while starting to wriggle, thrash and whimper theatrically. After all, you can't be properly taken if you don't resist and the show was part of the game. Grunting, Charles thrust his stiff organ through her rosebud and deep within her rectum. Victoria cried out, faking an attempt to roll off the bolster and out from under him. This forced her husband to grab a buttery breast in each hand and squeeze. She gasped. Front and rear she was under relentless attack when he topped it off by grabbing her shoulder muscles with his teeth and clamping down. Going completely limp, Victoria yielded to Charles' ferocious, ceaseless drumming. She could tell he was after at least a double orgasm tonight and probably more. Tomorrow, sitting would be done gently!

For his part, Charles gloried in his dominance. Normally the most considerate of husbands, when the chance came to ravish his wife without regards for her pleasure he was only too happy to take it. He knew that buggery was purely for his benefit and that his wife's struggles were not entirely faked. Tightening his pectoral muscles, he forced her deeper into the mattress while pulling her harder against him, squeezing out further whimpers. The sensations of her tight ass constricting his cock were hot beyond description and they drove him from genital orgasm to whole torso orgasm and finally to a rolling full-body orgasm that took him into realms of pleasure that were almost spiritual. There he stayed, growling and thrusting in true ecstasy until, sweat-soaked and exhausted, Charles shot a load into his beloved's latex-protected ass and rolled off her, shuddering in the after effects.

That half an hour of buttfucking left Victoria contentedly feeling she was the most-used woman on Earth. "God," she thought, while cleaning up and coming back to bed, "what a stud I've got! And people wonder why we're still so happily married." She rolled up against him, wiggling her abused backside into his crotch and felt his large, warm, dark hand engulf her full breast. What a way to end the day!

February's Gathering Day dawned blustery and cold but the weather was completely ignored by the three naked women sitting in the cozy sunroom of the spacious McAllister residence. The morning had been spent grooming, shaving, plucking and gossiping. Now, over lunch, the conversation changed tone.

Between bites of club sandwich, Deserea finally girded up her mental loins and broached the question that had haunted her for the last six weeks. "Mum, Sonya, what am I supposed to do? Logic says that I should marry Justin, if only because we're the only singles in the Gathering. But I don't really feel that I love him. I know I will, after we ride the Wave tonight, but knowing is different from doing. Physically, he's hot, but a lot of men are and I don't feel pulled towards them as much. I don't know why but for the last six weeks, I haven't been able to get him out of my mind. I want Justin! I just don't know why or how much. What am I supposed to do?"

Victoria regarded her daughter evenly. "Do you want the short answer or the long one?"

There was a pregnant pause. "Both, I think." Deserea's posture became more alert, more erect than it had been for as long as any of the older women could remember. "I'm starting to feel a life-altering moment coming, Mother, and I want to know all the details."

"Excellent!" trilled her godmother. "The short answer is that tonight when Justin says 'you're mine' and you answer 'I'm yours' you add the word 'forever'. That's all it should take. The long answer is a bit more complicated. You see, dear, Smyth-Jefferson/McAllister isn't just a law firm. For the last twenty-six years it's been a ménage a quatre. We aren't just close friends or even lovers. More than anyone else in the Gathering we're a family. To put it bluntly, you were supposed to bemy daughter and Justin was supposed to be your mother's third son. It was just one of those ironic quirks of Fate that when your father was trying to get me pregnant and Mac thought he was breeding your mom both of us had already conceived. No one had the slightest clue until the two of you were born. Here we were expecting a couple of little butterscotch drops and instead ended up with a redhead and you. Laugh? We howled for weeks afterwards! What the four of us want and what we've been wanting since then is for the two of you to complete that joining. No, right now you don't love Justin or even lust after him. Instead you feel you are fated for each other. You are. Therefore, just accept the fact and go with the flow. Does that help?"

A broad grin spread over Des' face and she threw her head back, hugged herself tightly and began to laugh, long and loudly. The older women joined her and they all fell into each others' arms, giggling and crying at the same time. "O.K." gasped Des when she finally could talk again, "does Justin have any idea? Does he need to?"

"As your father crudely put it, Justin definitely has a taste for dark meat," Victoria answered with her tongue firmly in cheek, "and I have no doubt that when you accept his 'proposal', even if it is unstated, it will relieve what I can see as a serious inner turmoil. Like you, he really doesn't know what he wants or why. We do but can't just up and tell him, not in 21st Century America. So you give him a nudge and everything should fall into place thereafter. Do a one-month engagement and a reasonably modest family wedding at St. Alban's Episcopal sound agreeable?"

"Agreeable? Mom, the relief is almost orgasmic! Would it be too much to expect a post-Reception Gathering for the Wedding Night, maybe even one without condoms?"

"A Gathering for you and Justin? Of course! And, yes, you'll be bareback with each other, at least after he takes your anal virginity. Don't ever let any man in the back way without one, by the way; the risk of urethral infection is far too great for that. Everyone else is a different story, and condoms will continue to be "evening dress", as always. Come the day when your brothers and the younger McAllisters decide to mingle DNA, and I'm sure it will, that should be done more privately. I'm not sure all the rest of the Gathering would really approve quite that much intimacy. Now, it is nap time for all of us. We're going to need our strength tonight, even more than usual if I don't miss my guess!"

That evening Deserea stood viewing her naked body in the full length mirror. The knowledge that she was about to be a bride brought a glow from within. Keeping to the Gathering's custom, she plaited her hair into a long single braid and added a cluster of bells to the end. Then she put on large, hand wrought gold earrings, a necklace, and wrist and ankle bangles, all with bells. She pulled up an embroidered silk band between her thighs and rubbed it slowly and sensuously over her mound and up between her buttocks. It felt so good sliding against her bared, sensitive skin and reminding her of the many hands that had and would again be touching her there. Finally, with some reluctance she stopped and fastened it in place with an ornate gold belt that hung just above her mons and circled her hips low enough to expose the cleft of her ass. The belt, too, was hung with instrument quality bells so that her body was now a living percussion section of ringing and tinkling. She saved the best for last. Picking up two jewelry pieces that complimented the ones pulling on her earlobes, she licked her forefinger and began to rub slowly and erotically around each dark nipple bringing them to stiff attention. In her last gesture of preparation, she slipped the nylon loops of the breast jewelry over the nipples and tightened them to just that proper blend of pain and excitement that she had been wanting for the last six weeks.

Once again she looked into the mirror. Turning slowly, she mentally noted the improvement six weeks of yoga, swimming and erotic dance had made to her already splendid figure. Her butt was a pair of bubbles, her belly a six-pack to match her 'fiancé's' and her breasts stood high and proud atop her perfectly defined pectorals.

"Auntie Sonya" had left her highly regarded dance studio an hour earlier each day of the last month and half, the better to coach Deserea in the fine art of terpsichorean seduction. Her attempts to match the videos of her mother's best performances had taught her that it was neither the liquid swinging of the hips, nor the wantonly spread thighs that so promisingly exposed her sex to her audience, nor yet the arched back that thrust her bottom out so provocatively, nor even the shimmies that made her breasts bounce and swing that enflamed onlookers. It was instead Victoria's ability to make enticing eye contact with each and everyone around her that brought the Gathering to a state of drooling arousal. She managed to promise anyone who saw her undreamt-of delights and pleasures. Whether man or woman mattered not, those eyes said that Victoria Smyth-Jefferson would take them to heights of sexual ecstasy and leave them exhausted, but happy before going on to further conquests. It was an amazing talent. Deserea fully intended to do as well and the first two objects of her dance would be Justin . . . and her father!

Chelsea Nguyen had explained it all over the phone one afternoon. When the members of the Gathering came to feel that one of their children was an adult, a fully adult member he or she should be. Actual incest, they believed, required the ability to conceive of dangerously inbred offspring and that was simply impossible. The women all had their Fallopian tubes tied after the birth of their third or fourth child so welcoming the eldest son with open arms (and thighs!) was perfectly safe. Good quality latex and Tantric self-control kept daughters un-bred and, for the worse scenarios (the ones that never happened) there was always the Morning-After Pill. Both Charles, Jr. and David, Deserea's older brothers, were quite familiar with their mother's physical charms as were Cameron, Malcolm and Robert McAllister of Sonya's. Deserea's imagination went into overload about that time. Visions of hours of penetration by every male in her clan made her thighs go limp in anticipation. Justin would definitely have to open up her back door. That many men would require every orifice she had and probably both hands and feet, as well.