Drunk and Disorderly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny flopped down on top of his Mom, feeling her nipples burning into his chest. He withdrew his cock until only the plum shaped head was still inside then forced it back in quickly all the way to the hilt.

"Ungh! Oh Johnny. Oh yeah! Fuck that cock in there lover. Fuck me, fuck your mother hard!"

Johnny started fucking away and soon had a good rhythm going in his Mom's pussy. It was so wet that even his huge cock has no trouble pistoning in and out.

"Oh what a cuntpleaser you have Johnny! You're filling my cunt very nicely lover. If you keep this up it won't be long before I'm coming again. Oh fuck me Johnny, fuck me."

Johnny panted with effort as he thrust away. His mother's cunt seemed to be sucking at his hard cock, drawing him ever deeper into her incestuous opening, pulling and tugging on him as he fucked his cock in and out.

His Mom's pussy was getting hotter and hotter and Johnny felt his cock getting harder and harder as it waited to discharge its second load of the day, this time right inside his own mother's cuntslot.

Kate could feel her son's dick expanding inside her. "I think you're cock's getting ready to come isn't it Johnny? Your cock is getting ready to shoot another load of come. I can tell Johnny. I can tell your cock is about to come right up in your mother's cunt."

"Mom, Mom. Oh yeah, I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come right in your hot pussy Mom!"

"Do it Johnny, let your cock spurt. Squirt your come in me lover. Squirt it! I'm coming too!"

A half second before her son's pounding penis delivered its cuntal cargo Kate started to come and come hard. Johnny buried his cock deep and held it as molten, incestuous load shot out of the tip. The cream soothed the overheated walls of her cunt as Kate used her fuck muscles to milk every drop from his erupting cocknob. The feeling of his shooting cock increased her pleasure and the naked, humping blonde eagerly ground her clit against his pubic bone as she whimpered and moaned in delight.

"That was fantastic Johnny." Kate stretched out languorously after her body had finally stopped quivering. "What a lusty fucker, you're at least as good as your father."

"Your cunt is just right Mom. I've never had my whole cock in a woman before."

Kate grinned. "That's because you've never actually had a woman before Johnny. Only girls. Girls are nice with their firm tits and asses and tight cunts but it takes a mature pussy to really satisfy a cock that size."

"You're sure right about that Mom. I've never in my life had a fuck that good." Johnny rolled off and gazed at his mother laying naked on the bed.

Katy was laying fully sprawled out with all of her parts on wanton display. Johnny openly ogled his Mom. Her prominent cuntmound was pushed up by her rounded ass and her legs were splayed open leaving her just fucked opening lewdly showing. Kate's tits jiggled a bit as she breathed, like big mounds of jelly. The pillowy breasts stood out white against her tan. Johnny felt his dick stirring again as he eyed his mother's body.

Kate spied her son's hardening cock and said, "That's something your father can't do Johnny. You're almost ready to enjoy another fuck in your mother's cunt aren't you? I can see I'm going to enjoy having a new lover in my life."

12