Drunk and Disoriented

Story Info
Daughter sneaks, drinks, and fucks.
1.6k words
4.07
314.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll see you later, Daddy!"

Bending at the waist, Suzette Wallace brushed a kiss against her father's cheek, jolting him awake and leaving behind a stain of crimson lipgloss over the stubble that had grown during the day. Sleepy brown eyes peered up at his daughter's made up face, over the dark black smudged beneath her eyes and the smokey coloring above her lids, giving her one of those just-fucked appearances... then down over her ensemble.

At five foot, two inches, Suzette barely reached her father's chin. She was eighteen, and had her dad's black hair, which she wore in loose curls nearly to the small of her back. Her crystalline blue eyes had been inherited from her mother, as was her petite stature, and the firm, perky breasts that filled the black lace of her bra. Her full, generous lips seemed to be forever quirked in a playful smirk, despite that she had an aura of innocence, and youthful features.

Tonight, Jacob Wallace's daughter wore a short black skirt that reached just beneath her rounded backside, and shouldn't have even been considered clothing, in his opinion. A red tank top with thin straps strained across her breasts, the neckline cut low enough to show a hint of black lace, and the hem high enough that it showed off her trim stomach, and the cherry navel ring that she had purchased just earlier that day. Strappy black high heels not only made her legs seem miles long, and a perfect accessory to any man's waist, but added atleast four inches to her small stature.

"Where do you think you're going dressed like that? You better have got that shirt at half price, or you were ripped off, missy."

Indignation fluttered across her face, and exasperation lilted her voice, "I'll be nineteen next week, Daddy, im already an adult. Not only can I shop for myself, but I can dress myself, as well... and wear whatever I want."

With a grunt of dissatisfaction, Jacob rose, towering over his daughter with a dark scowl. "Either you change now young lady, or not only will you not be going out to night, but I'll call your mother, and you'll be grounded." Before she could interrupt him, he continued, "She'll be livid to be disturbed this late at night when she has a book signing early tomorrow morning."

Much to her dismay, her father was right. She'd reap the consequences if he called her mother in Tallahassee on behalf of her unruly behavior.

"Fine! If you wont let me wear this, I wont go out. Ever. Not until you let me wear this. Screw graduating. I'll become a hermit!" With her lower lip pursed in a pout, Suzette stomped down the hall to her bedroom, and slammed the door closed with the fury of a scorned teenager.

He didn't really believe she wouldn't go out, ever, did he? Straight from the door, Suzette stalked to her window, and climbed out with the practiced ease of someone who had to do it often. Thanks to her parental dilemmas, tonight was going to be all about teenage rebellion.

Wearily, Jacob sauntered down the hall in the wake of his daughter's fury to his and his wife's bedroom. His little Suzie had been itching for a fight with him lately, and it seemed to always happen whenever her mother was away.

The door clicked closed behind him, and with a grimace, Jacob grasped the back collar of his shirt, and peeled the black cotton over his head. He'd been working in the yard all day, and his muscles and joints were finally beginning their protest. Work worn and faded jeans were shoved down his lean hips, and kicked aside... leaving him in black boxer-briefs that gave him comfort and support.

With an exhausted yawn, he stumbled to his side of the bed, scooped up his sleeping tablets, and knocked them back with a glass of lukewarm water. Wind played lazily with the sheer maroon curtains his wife had hung, and through heavy, slitted lids, he watched them until sleep finally claimed him.

"Shit," was cursed quietly with a drunken giggle, and Suzie nearly ate concrete when her best friend, Rose, slapped her bare ass as she climbed from the backseat of the tiny black 1995 Eclipse.

"Bye!" Her voice was a loud, exaggerated stage whisper to the taillights of her friend's car, and a wave accompanied her farewell.

Stumbling across the yard, the girl peered through blurry vision at the open window to her bedroom. With a drunken heave, she hefted herself into the pitch dark room. Long heels caught on the carpet, and she stumbled to her knees with a giggle that she silenced with a clap of her hand over her mouth. She didn't want her daddy to hear her. On hands and knees, she crawled over to the bed, and slid into it... heels, skirt, tank top, and all... although, she'd lost her panties at the party when she'd used them as a bet during poker. A dip in the bed gravitated her to the center, where she bumped into a warm body.

An explorative dance of manicured fingers over a flat chest confirmed it was a man, though who? She assumed her boyfriend with her drunken logic, even though she'd last seen him at the party.

"You have no idea how lucky you are, Stephen. I'm so horny." Slender digits crept anxiously down a muscled stomach, under the sheets, and across the band of fitted boxer-briefs.

"What's that? You say you have a package for me?" A quiet laugh escaped lips that were still painted red. "Sh, you can't wake my daddy."

Deftly, she stroked over the flaccid bump through cotton, though it stirred beneath her fingers. A satisfied smile twisted her lips upwards, and she traced over the prominent ridge with gentle fingertips. With her head resting comfortably on what she assumed was her boyfriend's chest, Suzette continued to stroke teasingly through the layering of cotton, reveling in the response that she awoke. French-tipped nails scrapped gently along the hardening cock, up it's underside, to the flared head that peeked out from the band of his underwear.

Her tongue traced over her bottom lip with anticipation, and she slid a fingertip along the freed slitted tip of the cock, which twitched in response. "You like that baby?" Her voice was a husky purr of delight, and she bent her head to nuzzle her nose against the sprinkling of hair that vanished into boxer-briefs... her happy trail. After peeling down the band of underwear so that they molded to the heavy sac that rested below the cock she stroked, Suzette sunk beneath the sheets, and positioned herself between comfortably spread thighs.

Her breath was a warm caress, and her tongue tasted teasingly at the precum, probing at the slit, tracing around the bulbous head, before she sealed her lips completely around the first inch of dick. With her cheeks caved in from the suction, she lowered her head slowly, drinking in more of the hard shaft that was leaking more and more precum.

Above her, Jacob's breathing was choppy and erratic, his chest heaving with gasped breaths that occasionally lodged in his throat... especially whenever the hand cork-screwed down the length of his cock with the lips chasing the hand in the same twisting manner. Lids fluttered, and eyes rolled, but he remained blissfully stuck between awareness and sleep... uncertain if he was having the most vivid, best fuckin' wet dream of his life, or if his wife had come home early and horny. Another groan hummed in his throat, and his cock gave another hard twitch from the sensations... especially when it felt something tight, warm, and slick enveloping it.

Jaw sore, Suzette shrugged off the sheets, and climbed up her father's body, still unbeknownst to her. With her legs spread on either side of his hips, she gripped his cock hard, and guided him to her entrance. With a hard drop of weight, her pussy swallowed him to the hilt, and she groaned her appreciation. Immediately, the girl got to the work. Her hips bounced up and down on him, grinding her clit hard against his pelvis each time she dropped down.

Her bouncing breasts were seized in small hands, and the tank and bra were yanked down enough so that she could swirl her thumbs over her aching nipples. "Oh fuck yes..." Her assent of pleasure was a whisper in the night, softer than the moans that spilled from her throat to echo with the sounds of wet skin slapping against wet skin. One hand abandoned her breast and slid down her stomach, slipping between her thighs to grind two fingers against her slick clit. The small nub was pinched between her fingers gently, and manipulated with a fierce rub... sending her into a faster-fucking-frenzy.

Her head fell back so she could moan her pleasure to the ceiling, black curls teasing over the tops of her father's thighs. "Oh, you feel so fuckin' good inside of me..." Her voice was growing louder, apparently no longer so concerned if she woke her father... she just wanted to cum so very badly. "Your cock feels so good... fuck..." Her eyes screwed shut, and with one last, loud moan, Suzette came hard. Her thighs squeezed against her dad's hips, and her pussy spasmed hard, convulsing around the cock that she buried and held deep in her cunt... milking it of it's own cum. Spurts of it filled her pussy, and even as she dismounted from her father, he continued to cum, his cock twitching wildly, milky jets of his own orgasm coating his stomach while his daughter stumbled from the bed.

Tired, sated, and now needing to use the bathroom, Suzette made her way down the long, black cooridor to the bathroom, and once she had finished, she locked herself up tight in her own bedroom. The only evidence of the night's event was the cherry red, twelve hour, dinner-proof lipstick that stained her father's cock, and the dreams... or atleast, Suzie assumed they were dreams...