Drunk Driving Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now satisfied I got off of Emily. I stood her up and helped her back into her shorts and I pulled her shirt back down. She had great difficulty standing, as she had just been fucked for the first time and was still drunk. The ramifications of her actions started to come back to her and she started to cry again. An idea crossed my mind. I thought of a way to confuse her further.

I dragged towards the door as I opened it. I pushed her back outside in to the rain. I led her back to the place were she had thrown up. Once there I pushed her to the ground. She stumbled horribly and fell face first to the ground. She lay there for a moment and cried. She sobbed uncontrollably as I watched her roll into a ball. As she moved her legs there beside her in the wet grass were my car keys. I felt even more exhilarated. I reached down and put them back into her pocket. Walking away the rain quickly masked her sadness.

With a crack of lightning and a rumble of thunder now off in the distance I headed back into the house to find the other girls. It was time to teach them a lesson too. As I crossed the foyer and headed to the stairs I saw the umbrella lying discarded on the floor. I picked it up and gave it a sniff.

"Hmm still smells like pussy, I'll have to keep this," I chucked to myself.

The door closed with a thud and I turned towards the stairs. Now where could they have gotten to, I wondered? The creek of the stairs betrayed my attempts at stealth. They were both hammered I reminded myself. There was no need to be quiet, not anymore

12