Drunk Friend to Sissy Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The skirts fabric and the openness around my ass and dick felt amazing, I even swung my hips a little making the skirt fly up on the edges. Sean let out a sigh and said, "God damn Andrew! how does a guy have such a nice ass? It looks as good as any girls I have ever been with...What do you think Mike?" Mike just sat there with a grin shaking his head in amazement.

Again I felt needed sexually and I immediately felt the high of being desired. I unwilling started to move my hips back and forth to the beat being played on the porn, then I started to bend over with the motion. I could feet the bottom of the skirt pulling up to the crease of my butt, I knew I was basically flashing the guys who were sitting on the couch in nothing but their towels. I was lost in my dance watching the porn while the words told me to "give in" and "worship his cock".

Without me knowing Sean had stood up and moved in close behind me. He gave me a slap on my ass cheek and said "now little girl come give me a lap dance." Again I froze like I had froze every time before. I experienced what I didn't know then would be my last time feeling unsure about myself sexually and quickly moved away. Even though I was now pretty wasted I stumbled away and nervously said, "I need a cigarette."

Mike stood up and said, "I can light it for you just go outside to smoke". Mike pulled the smokes out of my bag and lit one for me before putting it in my lips and pointing me towards the door. As I walked out I could hear Mike telling Sean he was an asshole.

As I walked outside I was in another inner panic. My mind racing with arguments about how I should have danced for Sean or how I should of never been in that situation to begin with, questioning all the events of the night and asking what they meant for my life. What did stand out in my drunken haze was that Mike was a true friend for defending me so many times. I thought about how I really owed Mike for being so kind to me.

Maybe I should suck Mikes cock, I thought, to pay him back for his kindness. My mouth watered at the thought. Just then Mike walked out and started to apologize for Sean. "Sorry bro, Sean is an asshole and hes worse when hes drunk.....but also... you do look really hot in that tiny skirt," he said.

I turned around to thank him and being tipsy from the booze I slipped and spilled my beer all over Mikes chest. I watched as it ran down his abs and was being soaked up by the towel tied around his waist.

"Fuck dude! why would you do that? Now I have to shower again!"

Then in a voice I had never heard come out of me, a voice so high and girly that I didn't recognize myself, I said, "I can clean that for you right now.... if you want."

"Yeah? How are you going to do that with your hands taped up?" Mike said. My head was swirling with conflicting thoughts moving a million miles per hour when I suddenly became calm. Calmer than I had ever been in my life. Almost like something had taken over my body and was steering the ship and I was there just to watch from behind the scenes.

I heard myself say in that girly voice again, "Like this big boy". I watched it happen as if I was watching the porn from inside. I fell to my knees and leaned forward until my face was almost touching Mike's stomach. I stuck my tongue out and started to lick Mike's abs, trying to get all the beer off every inch I felt the lines separating the muscles and worked up and down until it was clean. I glanced up looking at Mike and gave him my best impersonation of the "fuck me" eyes I have seen in adult films.

He looked at me with a surprised look but then leaned his head back in pleasure. Still feeling removed from the situation I watched myself slide down and take his towel in my teeth, pulling back until the wet towel fell onto the porch. I moved my face lower until my lips were at the tip of his uncircumcised member and I looked up again. This time I could see the beauty of his manhood, the smooth but wrinkled skin that stretched over his shaft, only changed by his large veins bulging from the top and the thick head that was buried under his foreskin.

For the first time I was able to smell him, I felt weak when confronted with this scent that was so new to me but I instantly knew I loved it. I opened up as wide as I could and just before I moved forward to let this amazing piece of man into my watering mouth I was pulled out of my temporary mind body separation and said to myself "Is this what you want to be? Is this where you belong?" I looked up at the growing cock and said out loud in a girly moan, "Yes" and then in one motion I slid my lips over Mike's foreskin and head then slowly moved as far down his shaft as I could.

As I felt Mike's still soft cock press against my throat I heard him groan, a deep and reverberating groan that made my heart skip a beat. I was being flooded with every chemical my brain could produce and I felt myself floating away again to where I was just watching the action. I had never experienced such a wonderful disconnect from my body. It was like I was meditating while my mouth moved on his shaft, I was in a complete trance.

The only thing I can compare it to is when I went to a rave the year before and took so much Molly my eyes were shaking and I ended up laying in a cuddle puddle being massaged by strangers I couldn't see. I seemingly watched myself from afar bobbing back and forth on his cock as it started to drip from my saliva. The only thing I could feel was Mike's manhood slowly forcing my mouth wider as it grew. I reached up to grab the base but was brought out of the haze when I realized my hands were still taped to beers and I couldn't grab anything. I pulled my mouth away and in that same girly voice said, "I wish I could use my hands."

Mike looked down at me, on my knees with saliva running from his thick cock to my lips, with my little red skirt that barely covered anything and my hands tied up. And said softly, "Ok little princess, let's get you free from all of your constraints." I went wild hearing him talk to me in such a loving but also patronizing way.

I immediately understood, right there and then, that this was what I was meant for. More than that it was suddenly all I wanted in life. I just wanted Mike's hard cock and his approval, and from now on I would do anything to have it. Mike reached down and put his finger under my chin, lightly guiding me to stand back up. I shuttered when he put his hand on my bare back and guided me towards the door.

Just before we entered the cabin Mike grabbed my hips from behind and pulled me towards him. I was still facing away and felt his now rock hard cock pressing against my skirt and grinding into my ass crack. He put his other hand around my neck and turned my head towards his. I felt his lips touch mine as he kissed me deeply. I was melting into his masculinity as his tongue probed my mouth. I started to gently suck his tongue while grinding into his cock and moaning like the little slut I had become. He eventually pulled away and commanded, "Inside" while slapping my ass. I obeyed.

I stumbled into the cabin and drunkenly made my way to the kitchen. "Ah man did that little girl puke outside? Why is your face covered in saliva Andrew?" Sean asked.

Mike responded, "You won't believe what just happened outside! Our weekend just got a lot more interesting." I was still staring at Mike's cock, now pressing up against his beer soaked towel wrapped around his body.

"Let me get your hands free," Mike said.

As he cut me free he whispered softly into my ear, "You know you belong to me now and you have to do anything I say, got it my little slut?"

I looked up into his eyes and moaned, "Yes daddy, anything for you."

"Good girl," he said as he cut the last beer off of my hands. I was free now and started to drop to my knees again to show Mike how thankful I was.

"In a minute slut, now I want you to help Sean out." I hesitated and thought "Why does he want me to do that! Sean is a jerk and I only want to please my new sexual god Mike." But then I could see how Mike smiled and how happy he was to share me with Sean. All I could think of was that I wanted to please Mike and make him happy.

"Tell me what to do," I whispered.

Mike walked back into the living room when Sean blurted out, "Jesus Mike! Why do you have a hard on?"

Mike turned to me and said, "Well slut, why don't you show Sean why my cock is so hard?"

"Yes daddy, anything for you," I said while I smiled and moved in front of the couch Sean was sitting on.

"Slut......Daddy???" Sean said confused.

"Give Sean that lap dance he asked for, and make it sexy" Mike ordered.

The same flashing porn was still playing, I could hear the pounding beat and the commands of "obey cock, love your masters cum, and you're a sissy slut now and forever". Sean still sat on the couch half confused and half smiling at how I was acting. I slowly walked towards him swinging my hips as I went, keeping eye contact with him and trying to show Mike how good I was at following orders. I was then standing in front of Sean when I spun around and arched my back, showing off my hairless ass from under my skirt. I bent my knees and lowered myself onto Sean's lap.

I started to grind to the rhythm of the techno blaring from the speakers. Sean's hands moved up and took hold of my hips as he started to thrust with my hip gyrations. "Oh my god Mike you have no idea how long I have wanted a sissy slut!" Sean said, "These whores will do anything to please!"

I arched my back and held Sean's neck while I lifted my hips up and back down onto his crotch. "Holy shit! This sissy wants it so badly she is acting like a porn star." Sean's hands moved up my torso and started to tweek my nipples. My eyes rolled back into my head as I leaned towards Sean and moaned, this moan was even higher pitched and lustful than any before.

"Suck him stupid slut!" Sean yelled as he grabbed my hair and pushed my head forward. I opened my eyes and Mike was standing in front of me, his hard veiny cock bobbing only inches from my face. I leaned forward and took his heavy balls into my right hand and plunged my mouth onto him. His cock stretched out my mouth so much it felt like my jaw would break but I pushed past the pain as I slid back and forth feeling his soft skin bend and move between my lips. I gently tugged at his balls while Sean lifted me up to remove his towel.

I sat back down to continue grinding on Sean when I felt his cock poke into my thigh. I was again momentarily transported out of my body as my pleasure became to much to handle. I watched myself lustfully devour my friend Mikes hard dick and grind my bare ass into Sean's long and still growing cock. I watched as my little red skirt fluttered in the movement while my long hair covered my face and shoulders.

I couldn't believe how girly I looked, it felt like I was watching some sexy young slut doing what she did best. If only I had a nice pair of tits the look would of been complete and no one would of known I was really just a boy lost in his femininity.

"Stand up slut," Sean forcefully said.

I stood up while Sean got up behind me all the while running his hands over my ass and breathing heavily.

"I'm grabbing some lube, I need to fuck this little bitch" Sean said.

Mike grunted in agreement and moved back to sit in a chair. I held onto his dick and followed him back holding on to his cock with my hand while we moved. I smiled at Mike while he sat down and pulled me to my knees in front of him. He lifted up his cock and spread his legs giving me better access to his huge hairy balls. "Get to work sissy," he said.

I leaned forward and started to furiously lick at his near golf ball sized testicles. I moved from one to the other sucking and licking, my spit running onto the leather chair. I pulled them one at a time into my mouth and let my tongue roll across them. "Ah fuck, this is the best head I have ever had," Mike groaned. I felt amazing! I was the best he had ever had, and he had so many girls before. I was not only a slut but I was good at it, good at what made him feel so great. It was a feeling I had never had before and it made me proud of myself for the first time in my life, even if it was pride from sucking cock like some sissy faggot.

Sean came back into the room and knelt behind me. I felt my skirt being lifted up and onto my lower back, then I felt his hands caressing my ass cheeks and then into my crack, his fingers slid over my hole. It was another completely new feeling. As Sean dripped lube onto my ass hole, from a bottle he must have brought with him, the coolness of the liquid surprised me for a moment but then felt comforting and warm as he began to circle it with his slick fingers. His other hand moved down and started to feel my dick.

"Ahhhh poor Andrew, if you were still a guy you would have a tiny little prick and I can't even feel a pair of balls they are so small," Sean laughingly said "but its a good thing your a sissy whore now because what you really have is a perfectly sized clit."

I was so overjoyed, it was the first nice thing Sean had ever said to me and I turned away from Mike towards Sean. In one sentence Sean had turned my life long shame of having an inadequate little dick into beaming pride in my new perfect clit. I stared into Sean's blue eyes as we both faced each other on our knees. I purred to Sean, "Thank you daddy I only want you to be happy with me," as I leaned in and lustfully kissed him.

I took a hold of his hard cock and started to stroke it while we made out. It was thin but so long, maybe over 9 inches, with a large thick head that drove me crazy when my hand would touch it. Sean grabbed my ass and pulled me close while he stuck his tongue deep into my mouth. Mike took my hips from behind I bent my over putting my face into Sean's crotch. I happily took Sean's over sized pink head into my mouth and started to work back and forth down his long cock moving closer to his pubs with every motion.

I felt Mike's finger press against my ass, I started to moan as I realized his first finger had penetrated my tight virgin hole. It was a strange feeling, not completely a good feeling, it hurt a little but I knew I liked it because I was pushing back into him as his finger moved deeper until I could feel his knuckles against me. "Dude this is the tightest ass I have ever felt! Sean this is going to feel amazing!" Mike said.

Sean responded, "Let me have a go before you stretch her out so much she won't be able to fuck anybody, but first let me try something.....open wide sissy!"

With that Sean thrust forward and I realized his cock was being rammed down my throat. I gagged at first but Mike lovingly said, "You can handle it girl just relax."

I focused all my energy on not gagging again and after Sean had moved all the way in and back out again a few times I was able to take him all the way down until my lips were resting on his balls. "Shit man this slut can really deep throat a cock like a true champ!" Sean said before looking towards me and saying, "Turn around bitch Im going to fuck you in that tight little pussy you use to call your asshole."

Mike turned me around and guided me back down to his beer can sized cock. I moved forward and took him into my mouth. With Sean's teaching I quickly engulfed Mike's head and pressed down with all my strength. Mike moaned as I felt my face press against his pubic hair. His manhood was so much thicker than Sean's that it hurt as it stretched out my throat but I was so lost in lust that I worked through the pain and started to rapidly bob back and forth. The sound reminded me of so many pornos I had seen before, it was a loud suction sound followed by the squish of spit being forced out of my mouth. Mike grunted as he took hold of my long brown hair and started to thrust into my eager throat.

Behind me Sean poured lube onto his cock as he worked my hole with his other hand. I felt my ass close tightly as he removed the finger he was just jamming into my now pulsating sphincter. I concentrated on pleasing my number one priority Mik, who had stuck up for me before and who I had first realized with the amazing feeling of personal acceptance in my destined role as a cock hungry slut.

I continued to force my throat to new levels of ecstasy, producing some acceptable discomfort, when I felt Sean's huge round head press against my still virgin fuck hole. He grabbed my shoulders saying, "Take a deep breath bitch here it comes".

I did as I was told and braced for it as Mike's cock sat between my spit covered lips. I only felt Sean penetrate me for a moment util I was pulled back out of my body to view the scene from afar.

I watched as Sean slowly slid his long, thin, and perfectly straight cock into my ass. I could see myself move forward as the pain from being filled pushed me deeper onto Mike's shaft. Soon Sean was balls deep in my once unused ass. I was watching all this happen while I floated above, only having the slightest feeling of pain in my ass and in my jaw as both were being stretched. Sean started to fuck me faster while Mike held his position.

I was staring, part in shock and part in joyful amazement, while every thrust of Sean's would smash my lips into Mike's pubes. I was being fucked in both holes at the same time and I couldn't handle how sexy it made me feel. My mind reeled at the reality of the situation. Less than an hour ago I was just an average human being, maybe even less than average, now I was the center of attention for two alpha males that seemingly could do anything the wanted to anyone. But right now, right here, they both lusted after me in a way I had never felt before.

My eyes rolled back into my head as I was transported back into my body where I began to throw my hips back into Sean. I was now the one controlling the movement and I circled my ass with every back stroke. I was pushing my ass into Sean so hard I could loudly hear my cheeks hitting his thighs as he groaned in pleasure. I continued to force Mike's thick manhood into my throat with every full motion.

Only a few moments passed until Sean grabbed my hips with his hands and started pounding into me along to my rhythm. I felt Sean's cock throb wildly deep in my ass as he shouted, "Fuck man, I can't stand it anymore I'm going to cum now!"

"Oh god yeah me too," responded Mike.

I was so out of my head I barely comprehended what had been said. Sean's throbbing became more prominent until he pushed deep into my newly discovered pussy, his big balls resting against my taint. He made tiny thrusts as he squeezed my hips tight and groaned with masculine pleasure. I felt a deep wetness in my ass that kept expanding, filling me even deeper than Sean was able to go.

It sloshed inside me as he started to pull away. As his head flopped out of my now slutty fuck hole I whimpered in sadness to feel so empty. Sean slapped my ass so hard it made me yelp as much as I could with Mike's cock now fucking my face. "Don't worry little bitch there is plenty more where that came from," Sean whispered into my ear.

My ass lay agape as Mike stood up and started to pull his cock completely out of my mouth then it jamming back down my wanting throat. He grunted and gasped as he violently gave it to my mouth. His sweat dripped down his chin and fell onto my face as I stared up at him. He held my hair and thrust back and forth for what seemed like forever until his body tightened and his cock throbbed. The pulsating was so great that I could feel it straining my jaw. Mike leaned his head back and with a final push rammed his hard cock deep into my throat.

He moaned, "I'm cuming, I'm cuming, drink it all up my little princess!"