Drunk Friend to Sissy Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then I felt his cum shoot out of him and hit the bottom of my throat with such force I almost threw up. My eyes watered as I held on. He was pressing into me while his huge golf ball sized balls were draining into my stomach. With every new spurt of cum I felt myself filling up further but my eyes rolled back into my head and I eagerly took my reward. I didn't taste his cum until he pulled out of my throat, which gave me a much needed breath of air but also introduced me to what would become my favorite flavor in the world.

A slightly sweet and salty taste filled my mouth as I moved the slimy cum around between my tongue and teeth. I couldn't believe the high having cum in my mouth and down my throat was giving me. I immediately felt addicted, like a junkie after their first hit, I would give up the world if it meant I could be full of an alpha males cum. I realized I was on all fours panting and moaning with girly pleasure while both men were standing besides me.

"Wow, that was the best orgasm I have ever had," Sean said.

"Me too, it was unbelievable! We need to find more sissy sluts" responded Mike.

Sean smiled at me and said, "We don't need more Mike, this girl belongs to us now and forever." The words made me shake with joy. This wasn't a one time deal, I could please these real men anytime they would be kind enough to let me. I was over the moon.

"Hey slut! You have my cum running out of your ass! Don't let any of that go to waste," Sean said. I reached back and scooped the cum dripping out of my ass and licked it up while I stared at Sean's beautiful blue eyes.

"Good slut, so happy you follow orders," he said.

"If my slut wants a smoke she is allowed to go have one, draining both our balls is worth a little reward," Mike said as he pointed to the door.

I climbed to my feet, my knees still shaking from everything that had happened. "Thank you daddy," I said.

"Thank you for what?" Sean snapped.

"Thank you for letting me pleasure you and drain your beautiful cocks into my sissy little pussy and mouth," I purred. They both smiled at me as I stumbled outside.

The cold air hit me like an alarm clock blaring at 7 am the night after drinking to much. I froze in place and thought to myself what just happened, what does this mean for my life. Then I looked down at my little clit pushing against my new red skirt and every second guess was washed away from my mind. My left hand moved my slut skirt and started to rub my hard clit as my right hand moved behind and I slid two fingers into my still cum covered pussy.

That only lasted a few seconds before my pussy clenched around my fingers and I squirted all over the porch. I had never cum so much in my life, waves of pleasure overtook me as I slumped to the floor landing in the puddle of my own jiz. I leaned back against the railing, my body sweaty and sticky from the fuck session that had just changed my life. I reached up and grabbed a cigarette and lit it.

As I smoked scenes of possible future sexual possibilities ran through my head. I wondered if my other friends would want to fuck me or if my old gym teacher would fill me up or if my step dad would let me enjoy what my mom had always been moaning about while I tried to ignore them. My eyes grew heavy as I drifted off to sleep.

I was half awake when I realized Mike was standing above me. He reached down and picked me up into his strong arms. He cradled me tight as he carried me back inside and moved towards the bedroom. I looked up into his eyes and said, "Thank you love, thank you for everything you gave me tonight," before he bent down and kissed me passionately.

He layed me into bed and moved a pillow under my head. Both men slid into bed, one on each side of me, Mike put his arms around my neck while Sean wrapped his arms around my waist and patted my ass. My eyes closed as I heard Mike say to Sean, "Hey Sean I just got a text from Tyler, he is driving up tomorrow with a few friends and enough Molly to get us all rolling like crazy."

"Right on, I can't wait," responded Sean. "This weekend is turning out great."

As I drifted off to sleep I thought to myself that Sean had no idea how great this weekend had been so far. I just had the best night of my life, a night that let out the true sissy slut I never knew I was. Little did I know tomorrow night would be even more transforming!

Stay tuned for Part 2 of Drunk Friend to Sissy Slut part 2! Cumming soon :)