Drunk Mom and Son

Story Info
Mom and son get carried away after drinking.
2.1k words
4.26
293.3k
187
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
je71sox
je71sox
379 Followers

So, I've been raised by mom my whole life and I should say that she sacrificed everything for me. She has worked and been single for as long as I can remember and has never complained. I don't recall her having a long-term boyfriend or dating much.

On my 21st birthday mom texted me "Mike, make sure you come straight home from work I have a surprise for your birthday."

I told her I would be because I had no plans anyway. When I got home, mom had a cake for me which she has done for the past 21 years. Then she told me about her big birthday surprise...

"I got you tickets for that band you really like! They are performing at the casino and thought we could spend the weekend there to celebrate your birthday! What do you think?"

"Are you kidding me? Fuck yes! Thank you, this is going to be awesome!"

Then I gave her a huge hug and it got awkward for a moment because we both held each other a little too long. When we let go of each other it was silent for a minute and mom seemed flustered and her face was beet red. Then she broke the silence and said "ok, let's have cake."

Friday finally came, and we were on our way to the casino. While we were driving mom asked me "now that you're finally old enough to drink I want you to know that just because you're with your mother that you can drink. This weekend is about having fun and all about you."

"What about you mom? I hope you're going to have fun too? I'm sorry you had to sacrifice so much for me your whole life."

"Sweetheart, trust me I'm going to have a good time and don't ever feel sorry for me. I've had a great life."

Mom is 46 years old and until recently never thought about if she was attractive or not. I realized when we hugged the other day that I found her to be attractive because I started to get a semi hard on. I was embarrassed but don't think she noticed it, but paranoia crept in and that's why it felt awkward to me. Since that moment I've continued to think about her and how attractive I thought she was.

We finally arrived at the casino and mom checked us in and we headed to the room. When we got there, we realized there was only one bed and I could hear mom on the phone with the front desk.

"This is Shellie in room 301 and I think you made a mistake my reservation was for two beds... Mike, bad news they screwed up the reservation and there's no other rooms available. Do you want to try and see if another hotel has a room with two beds?"

"It really doesn't matter to me and it's a huge bed. If you think it's a problem, then we can try and go somewhere else but to be honest it was a long ride and we're already here."

"You're right and this isn't going to ruin our weekend. Get ready and let's go have some fun."

Mom and I went down to the casino to play the slots. Then mom asked "should we head to the bar, so you can have your first legal drink? You noticed I said first legal, not your first dink, right? Did you think I didn't know when you used to go out drinking with your friends when you were a teenager?" Then she smiled at me and said, "let's go!"

I ordered a beer and mom got drink I never heard of before. I found it weird drinking with her and once again it was awkward, but we just kept ordering drinks. Before I knew it, we were both getting smashed and they were announcing last call.

Mom said, "I think we should get out of here and head back to room but I'm not sure I can walk so you may need to help me."

"Ok, but I don't know how much help I'll be, I'm just as drunk as you are."

We made it to our room and mom said, "I'm going to change and use the bathroom first." While she was in the bathroom she yelled out "sweetie, do you mind if I wear your t-shirt from today to bed?"

"No, I don't care. Which side of the bed do you want?" I was hoping she said the left because I like to sleep on my right and didn't want to be facing her all night and I have a hard time falling asleep on my left.

"Right side sweetie. I hate the left side. I think I snore to, so you should try and fall asleep before me."

Fuck this is going to suck, I'm never going to fall asleep. Mom came out of the bathroom wearing my t-shirt and all she had on under it was panties. I had already changed into shorts and a t-shirt and asked her "please don't start snoring yet, I still have to use the bathroom and would like to get to sleep before you."

"No promises but if I were you I'd hurry up because booze and exhaustion are a bad mixture for trying to stay awake."

As I was getting into bed mom said, "give me a kiss and hug before you go to sleep."

I turned over to give her a hug and kiss and because we were both drunk we almost kissed on the lips and we both laughed at that. Then I gave her a hug and she squeezed me and once again it was a long awkward hug followed by silence and mom once again was beat red.

"Okay sweetie, good night, get some rest we have a long day tomorrow."

"Good night mom."

A few minutes went by and she was already snoring, and I couldn't fall asleep. Mom rolled over and draped her leg and arm across me, her face was almost on my chest. I let her stay there when I realized she was still asleep and that she wasn't aware that she was snuggling me. I started to get hard and decided to move her off me. I gently moved her arm, then her leg, and pushed her over a little. She never even flinched just kept sleeping and went back to snoring as she laid on her back.

I sat up thinking "this sucks, I'm dunk, horny, and can't sleep." This is when I noticed that the t-shirt mom was wearing had ridden up to her chest and she was laying there exposed from the chest down. I attempted to pull the t-shirt down but instead I pulled it up, so I could see her tits. Mom didn't move except for the deep breath she took.

My mind was racing now, I don't know if it was the alcohol, or if I was just horny with a throbbing hard on but she looked incredibly sexy. I laid down next to her and put my leg over hers and my hand on her stomach and started rubbing her belly. I was nervous and it felt like my cock was going to rip through its skin. As I kept rubbing I started to get more brazen and moved up to her tits and she flinched, so I stopped. I waited a few seconds and went back to rubbing her, then I moved my hand down between her legs and started caressing her pussy over her panties. I kept rubbing and could feel her clit through the fabric of her panties. I could her mom breathing heavy and didn't know if she was awake or just snoring.

I started to pull mom's panties down and couldn't believe I was doing this when I heard "Hey, what are you doing?"

I panicked for a moment and said, "Don't worry mom, I'm just rubbing you, so you can feel good."

"Oh, okay. I'm sorry sweetie. You're so good to me."

I got her panties off and opened her legs, so I could see her completely. I started kissing between her thighs working my way up to her pussy. I could feel her trembling as I got up to her pussy then she said, "Wait sweetie...I know what you're doing, and I don't think we can."

"Why not? We're not having sex, that would be wrong. I'm just rubbing and kissing I'm not trying to have sex with you. I just want you to feel good."

"Are you sure you really want to kiss and rub me there?"

"Yes, I want to." As I said this I started sliding my finger up and down the slit of her pussy and I could tell she wanted me to keep going. "Do you want me to stop or can I keep going?"

"You can keep going it feels really good, but we can't have sex I'm your mother. Do you understand? That's the rule. Ok?"

"Ok."

I then slid my finger into her pussy and I could feel her tense up as she gasped. I opened her legs and leaned down and started licking her clit as my finger slipped in and out of her pussy. I flickered her clit and couldn't believe how tight her pussy was around my finger.

"That feels so good Mike...Get up here and kiss me...Please come kiss me."

I could feel her getting ready to cum, so I kept the pace of sucking on her clit and sliding my finger in and out of her until she exploded. I could feel her body trembling and she whispered, "Get up here and kiss me now please."

As I moved up to kiss her she pulled me down and started kissing me passionately. We continued kissing and I moved my hand down to pull my shorts down enough to free my throbbing cock. Mom asked "Is everything okay? You were right kissing and rubbing feels good."

"Yes, it does mom."

We went back to kissing and I was on top of her and could feel the heat from her pussy on my cock. I started to move up and could feel my cock at her pussy lips. I slowly pushed up and could feel that I was right at her entrance, so I pushed a little harder and felt the tip of my cock enter her. I slowly pushed the tip in and out of mom and she didn't say anything and just kept kissing me with her arms wrapped around my neck. I couldn't take it anymore, so I started putting more of my cock in and tried to go deeper into mom's pussy.

"Mike, we aren't supposed to have sex and you're inside me. I'm your mother and we shouldn't be doing this."

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes, but we shouldn't be doing it."

As she said this I pushed all the way in her and held it there, I started licking her tits and sucked her nipples.

"OHHHH MY GOD MIKE! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO ME! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR DICK IS ALL THE WAY IN ME!"

"Where's my cock mom?"

"It's in my pussy."

"Do you want me to take it out or do you want me to fuck you?"

"I don't know. We shouldn't be doing this, but you feel so good."

"I'm going to fuck you mom." I then pulled all the way out of her and put the tip of my cock in and slowly pumped just the tip. Then I slammed my cock in and out of her, I kept going faster and faster until I could feel her building up to cum again. I saw her eyes rolling back in her head and asked, "are you okay?"

"YES! Your making me cum again! Keep fucking me your cock feels good in mommy! OH MY GOD! I'm CUMMING ON YOUR COCK! DO YOU FEEL IT?"

"I'm going to fuck you all weekend mom! Your pussy is mine now. Do you understand? You do what I want from now on!"

"Yes SON! Mom's pussy is yours, you own it please just don't ever stop fucking me! I'm begging you!"

I couldn't hold out any longer. I pulled out and grabbed my mother by her hair and told her "Suck my cock so I can cum in your mouth." Mom did as she was told and started sucking my cock, I came harder than I ever have. My legs were giving out on me and were wobbling.

I laid down in complete ecstasy, but reality started to set in on what mom and I had just done.

We both just laid there not saying anything until she asked with a smile "So did you mean it when you said my pussy was yours now?"

"Yes, I did, and I hope you realize that you belong to me now."

"You own mommy's pussy now. I will do whatever you tell me to do."

je71sox
je71sox
379 Followers