Drunk Plaything

Story Info
An older man has his way with me in his bed.
1.8k words
4.43
115.6k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can crash at my place if you want." He said. I was completely drunk. It seemed like a good idea.

Let's backtrack. I was 19 years old, and this was my first job. I was a barback at a pretty busy bar and he was the bartender. This being my first week on the job, I didn't really know how the place ran. It was a busy Saturday night and he had been feeding my drinks all night - shots, beers. I knew I shouldn't be drinking on the job, but I also didn't know how to say no. I was new, right? Maybe that's how they did things here.

So now we were closing and I was drunk and I was telling him how much it would cost me to cab home.

"Just crash on my couch," he said "I live close."

"You don't mind?" I asked

"Not at all." He said with a smirk.

So I guess that's how it happened. That's how I ended up at his house. We walked in, I was falling down drunk (and I thought he was too) and immediately collapsed on the couch.

"Hey, come on." He said "You can sleep in the bed tonight. I promise I won't try anything." He laughed and slapped my shoulder. I had no idea what was going on but a bed felt better than a couch. So I followed him.

"Want to sleep foot to head?" He asked and laughed. I sort of nodded, too drunk to really respond. I fell down on his bed, rolled over onto my back, and could feel the pass out coming.

He lay down next to me and suddenly I felt something strange. His hand was at my waist, undoing my belt.

"What are you doing?" I managed to ask through the haze.

"Do you want to sleep in your jeans?" He asked. That made sense, I thought. I shook my head.

"Look, you're drunk now but you'll feel better in the morning if you take them off."

Couldn't argue with that logic. I undid my belt and slipped my jeans off. Then, without thinking, I took my shirt off. I was used to sleeping in nothing but my underwear and it made sense.

So there I was, drunk, naked except for my underwear, in bed with a guy I had just met. Had I not been so drunk I guess I would have thought this was strange but... I passed out about then.

And then, I woke up. Sort of. In that way you do when you're that drunk. There was a hand on my body.

I lay there and tried to think about where I was, what had happened. I had some drunk amnesia for the first few moments, and then I realized what the hand was doing. It was running up and down my body, feeling me up. For a moment, I thought I was with a girl. Then I remembered where I was.

He was touching me. How had I let this happen? I lay still, thinking that it must have been a mistake, that he would stop. But he didn't. His hand was roaming all over my almost naked body. He must have thought I was asleep.

I had never even thought about a man touching me like this, but something about his hand was pleasant... it was like he was exploring me. And he thought I was asleep. His hand roamed over my pecks, touching and playing with my nipples, then down to my abs, and my belly button, and then enticingly down to the waistband of my underwear.

I almost gasped at that, but didn't. He paused there, and ran his fingers over the place just under my belly button and just above the waistband.

I didn't want to but I could feel myself getting hard.

Why is this happening? I thought. I was not attracted to this man... or any man... but for some reason having his hand roaming over me was turning me on. It felt so good... I wanted to stop him, to tell him I was awake, but I didn't. And somehow I felt that if I said nothing, did nothing, this wouldn't "count."

His fingers were now at the waistband of my underwear and he was playing with it. Running his fingers under it, pulling it back. It was like he was deliberately teasing me, but he couldn't know I was awake, could he?

Whatever he was doing, my cock was now rock hard. I was trying to will it to go down, to pretend this wasn't happening.

I'm straight, I thought. Why am I letting this happen? Why am I so hard?

As if on cue, he reached his hand into my underwear and starting fondling my cock. I couldn't believe it. I didn't know what to do. I had been pretending to be asleep, but I couldn't pretend any longer.

His fingers touched my hard cock and started to play with it... he wasn't exactly stroking, just touching it, feeling it.

"What are you..." I trailed off.

"Whatever you want." He said, and then he wrapped his hand around my cock and started to stroke. I almost moaned.

"I'm not... I don't..." I gasped.

"You don't what?" he asked, and the increased the tempo on my cock. He was stroking me slowly but insistently. It felt like the way I masturbated, but it was someone else's hand. That thought turned me on even more.

"I'm not... gay..." I gasped.

"No?" He asked. With that he rolled over on top of me and started to run his tongue over my nipples while his hand still fondled me inside my underwear. I didn't know what to do. This man was using my like a plaything and I was enjoying it. Somewhere in the back of my mind I wanted to stop it, but my cock had other ideas.

"Don't worry." he said "No one will ever know what I did to you tonight." With that he ran his other hand down my body and into my underwear and starting to pull. I didn't mean to do it but I lifted my ass up and he slid them right off and down my legs, all while keeping his hand slowly stroking me, up and down.

I was now completely naked in his bed, my cock in his hand, my clothes all over the floor.

I still, somehow, wanted it to stop. I wanted to say something. But what he was doing felt too good. And he had said that it was a secret... that no one would ever know. And I wanted to come so badly.

It was something about the way he was stroking me, about how wrong it was, I knew he shouldn't be touching me like this. I knew I shouldn't like it as much as I did, but knowing that made me eve harder. I was helpless.

I couldn't say anything. I just wanted him to keep going. His hand, up and down, his thumb, playing with me like that. His other hand stroked up my body to my nipples and started playing with them. Teasing them with his finger. The feeling of his experienced hand on my cock, and his other hand twisting and pinching my nipples was too much.

I knew how wrong this was. "Don't..." I said, and trailed off. He smiled. "Don't what?" "Don't... you have to stop... I'm not..."

"Not gay?" He asked, then leaned over and wrapped his lips around my nipple again. I moaned with how good it felt. I couldn't believe i was letting a man do this. letting a man suck my nipple and fondle my cock. But every circle he did with his tongue made me even harder. I was bucking now, begging him to finish me off. He smiled. He had me. Arrogant bastard.

He was still playing me with his hand, still slowly jerking me. He started kissing his way down my body. He started on my pecks. His lips worked their way down to my stomach. His hand was stroking me and his tongue was working it's way around my belly button. I knew where he was going next. I tried to muster up the will to stop him, but it wasn't there.

His mouth wrapped around my cock. I moaned again. I was so close. He snaked his hands up my body and wrapped his fingers around my nipples.

It was too much. He had my whole cock in his mouth and he was doing something with his tongue... running it in slow little circles around the crown of my cock while his fingers did the same to my nipples. I had never felt anything like it. I realized that I was completely helpless, completely in his power. I wanted nothing more in the world then to come. I looked down and saw his mouth, a man's mouth, wrapped around my cock and his hands working my nipples. Somehow the combination of him doing this to me, of me enjoying something I knew was so wrong, of him taking me so easily all made it even hotter. I was bucking, my mind was a flood of sex and want.

A man's mouth on my cock. This wasn't supposed to happen. I shouldn't have let it. I was close.

"Please... stop..." I begged, for some reason still weakly protesting, only turning myself on even more by it.

Suddenly he stopped sucking my cock. But his hand returned and started stroking again.

"Okay. I can make you come with my hand."

"No..."

"Stop me." He said with another arrogant smirk.

"This... please... don't tell anyone... we did this..." I protested as his hand moved up and down, still stroking me slowly, keeping me on the edge, doing things to my cock that he knew I did too.

"I already said I wouldn't. But i get to do this to you again."

"Again?" I asked, almost panting.

"Yes." He said and leaned in. "I'm going to make you come soon. And when you do, I want you to remember how good it felt. And I'm going to do it to you again. And I won't tell anyone. But you'll want it. You'll come back."

With that, he leaned in to me. He was still stroking my cock. And then he put his mouth on my ear and started to nibble on it slightly.

It was too much. Lying completely naked, a man stroking my cock, nibbling on my ear the way I liked it, his other hand pulling and teasing my nipple, I came. I came all over his hand, he had made me come. I came again and again, I yelled his name, the asshole, and he kept stroking, up and down, again and again.

After what felt like minutes of coming in his hand, I was done. I fell back on the bed.

When I opened my eyes, he was looking down at me.

"We can do that anytime you want. And I won't tell anyone."

Somehow, despite coming as hard as I just had, I could feel those words turning me on again.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story very much, I got so hard reading it and it took me back to when I was 13 years old, it was 1972 and I was 4’ 4’’ weighed 84 lbs I was quite small and had delicate features, I was behind on maturing and didn’t have any hair on my body except the top of my head. I knew absolutely nothing about sex especially gay sex, I remember one of my Aunts telling my dad I would have made a beautiful girl because I was so petite and pretty for a boy, that year I started going to Junior High 7th grade and we had P.E. Physical Education and after class we all had to take showers and I remember getting undressed and seeing all my classmates naked but they had pubic hair and bigger cocks than me, when I walked into the shower room everybody was staring at me because I was hairless, it really didn’t bother me I was used to it, I had some of my classmates come over to where I was showering and tell me if I looked more like a little girl and it made me feel good and I was looking at a lot of swinging cocks around me and it gave me a hardon which one of the guys noticed and reached down and started rubbing on me, I liked how it felt and I never had a hardon before, he said I felt smooth and told me I could feel his cock if I wanted to, I nervously wrapped my hand around his cock and then about 10 guys circled around us and I feel his cock starting to get hard in my hand and several of the guys were playing with their cocks and they started getting hard, he told me to stroke his cock and just as I was jacking him off our coach walked in and caught me and told the other boys to finish up and head to our next class but told me he needed me to come with him to his office, I asked if I could get dressed and he said I didn’t need to, I followed him to his office naked as the day I was born, my little cock had shrank and when he closed the door he had me sit in a chair right by him, he then asked me why I was playing with his cock, he asked if I was gay and I told him I didn’t know what that meant, he said gay was boys likening boys and I said I like boys, he said I can’t do that anymore and I told him I didn’t start it that Tim walked up and said I was pretty and just reached down and started rubbing my cock and I liked how it felt and my cock started getting hard and then he said I could feel his cock, so I wrapped my hand around his soft cock and he started getting hard and the other boys just wanted to watch. I realized talking about what was going on that my cock was getting hard again and so did the coach, he is staring down at my cock and tells me to stand up, I stand up and my little cock is just bouncing around and without saying anything he reaches out and grabs my cock and I like having a stranger touch me and he’s rubbing my cock and says I’m just a cute little girl with a little hairless cock, he gets up and walks over and locks his door and when he turns around I notice a big bulge in his pants, he says he really likes the way I feel and would I like to see his cock and we can have some fun, I said yes, he has me unzip his pants and pull them down and now I’m looking at a big bulge in his underwear and he tells me to reach in there and pull it out, I grab the top of his underwear and pull it out and stick my hand inside his underwear and grab his cock, it feels huge, I flop it out and start pulling his underwear down and I can’t believe how big his cock is, it’s at least 8 inches long and as big around as my arm, it is rock hard and feels like velvet, I can’t wrap my hand all the way around it, I started rubbing it and had tells me to stroke his cock and I slowly stroke him and he tells me he’s going to undress, I watch him get naked and I’m naked and we both have hardons, he then tells me he wants to suck on my cock and I told him yes please, when he put his mouth over my cock I had never felt anything like that before and then he swallowed every inch of my cock and I started getting weak in the knees, he took me to a cot in the back and had me lay down and he started rubbing every square inch of my body and said he was going to show me how he loves on little boys, I had no idea then or for 10 years or so that he was a pedophile and it was wrong what was happening, it felt good right then, he took my cock back into his mouth and was sucking me and spreading my legs apart and I was loving how everything felt and was happy he was enjoying himself and teaching me things, I’ve never felt that sensation before and I’m telling him it feels like I need to pee and he tells me I’m getting close to cummin, I didn’t know what that meant but he’s still sucking on my cock and he’s playing with my asshole and every time he touches it I can’t stay still, he stops and gets up and goes in the bathroom and comes back and tells me he’s going to lubricate my asshole and just to relax and breathe, he’s spreading the lube on my asshole and then sticks his finger in and it feels so good, he tells me he’s loosing me up for what’s next, I’m begging him to suck on my cock again and he doesn’t let me down, at the same time he’s fingering my asshole and I’m squirming around and all of a sudden he sticks 2 fingers in me and I instantly start cummin in his mouth, I’ve never ever had anything feel that good before, he sucked it clean and when he let it fall out of his mouth he smiled and asked if I enjoyed it, I told him yes it’s the best feeling I’ve ever had, I didn’t even realize he still had his fingers in my asshole, he asked if it hurt and I said no, he sat on the edge of the cot and raised both my legs up to where he was just staring at my ass and said I was going to love the next part, he starts fingering me and I told him I felt no pain and he tells me he’s going to stick another finger inside me, just breathe and relax and I feel him pushing into me but I don’t feel any pain, he’s slowly stretching my asshole out so he can fuck me with his big giant cock, he fingers me and when the third finger is in I tell him I feel full and he says just a little more and I feel my cock getting hard again and he says I’m one horny little boy, I reach down and grab my cock and I’ve always loved how my little hairless cock feels l just never knew I could make a grown man want me, he’s still fingering me and telling me I’m a special little boy and it makes me feel so good and happy, I tell him he can put another finger in me and he says he already has, I’ve got 4 fingers in my virgin asshole and so far all I’ve experienced is pure pleasure, I tell him that I think I want him to put his cock in my mouth first and he stands up and his cock is just inches away from my mouth and he tells me he’s going to pull his fingers out and then put them back in again and I tell him I’m ready, he pulls out his fingers and slides his cock right up to my mouth, just as I open my mouth and get the head of his cock in my mouth he sticks all four fingers in me and I started cummin without him touching me and I start sucking on his cock and he’s fingering my asshole and with the other hand he’s squeezing the last of the cum out of my cock and bends down and sucks it clean and I’m trying to get the big cock as far in my mouth as I can and the feel of his cock in my mouth and him fingering me so he can fuck me is incredible, he lets me suck on his cock a little bit but then says he’s ready to make me his little gay boy and that he’s never got to fuck a boy as young as me before and he can’t hardly believe it’s getting ready to happen, I kiss his big cock as it comes out of my mouth, he says that he’s going to lay on his back so he lays down and his cock is sticking straight up and it looks so big I’m wondering if it will fit in my body, he tells me to step up and straddle him facing him and I can reach under me and grab his cock and guide it to my asshole, I do what he says and I’m guiding it and when his cockhead touches my asshole I get instant hardon for the third time and he tells me when I’m ready, I’m ready and as I’m lowering myself down onto his cock he tells me I have boypussy and he loves me, I feel the first couple of inches going in my and it’s making my little hairless cock just bouncing around, I ask him how it feels and he says he’s never seen a more pretty boy with a virgin boypussy and I can put some more of his cock in me, I start pushing down and he tells me that I’ve got almost half of his cock in me and am I alright, I tell him I’m going to get all of it in me and push down again and get about 2 more inches in and I’m feeling pretty full but I’m ok, I raise up until the tip of his cock is about out and then slam down hard and I almost passed out and it felt like I was split into, I look down at my boypussy and I’ve got almost every inch of his big cock in me, he says just a little bit too go and I raise up again and slam down and when I slammed down this time I got all 8 inches in me and I’m sitting on his pelvis and the smile on his face, I start grinding around and next thing I know I’m cummin for the third time and he grabs my cock and aims it towards his face and I watch my cum shot three big gobs of cum all over his face, one almost in his mouth and he’s trying his best to get it in his mouth, he tells me he’s ready to fuck my boypussy if I’m ready I tell him I’m going to raise up until it’s almost out of me and then back down a couple of times and as that cock is sliding into me I already know that I am gay and want as much cock in me as possible, well he tells me he’s ready and as I’m coming down on his cock he’s thrusting up and after a few try’s we get in a rhythm and the sensation is mind blowing, he grabs my hips and starts pounding his boypussy and we are both moaning and for the fourth time I’m hard as a rock and while he’s pounding me my little hairless cock is just swaying all over the place and he tells me he loves watching my little cock and he’s so glad I’m hairless because he feels like he’s fucking a 10 year old child, I am being fucked by the coach at school in his office and before today I never new about gay sex and I am feeling like a girl the way his giant cock is in my body making me feel great, we’ve been fucking for about 15 minutes and he tells me he wants me on my back now, I slide off that cock and lay on my back and he gets between my legs and pushes my legs over his shoulders and I can see him guiding his cock towards my boypussy and he puts the head in and in one smooth stroke he has all of it in me again, he is really fucking me now and I’m watching my cock bounce and watching his cock go in and out of me and he tells me he’s going to cum and do I want him to cum in me or pull out and cum on me, I say I want you to cum in me and he starts going faster and then he slams all of his cock to me and I feel his cum squirting inside me and I start cummin for the fourth time and I reach down and grab my cock and let the cum shoot all over my head and chest, he pumps a few more times and stands up and when his cock comes out of me I feel empty and then I feel his cum running down my ass, he tells me he’s never had any pussy or asshole as tight and good as mine and now we better get cleaned up and get me to my other classes, we go to the principal office and he tells him he had me clean all the equipment for playing with another boys cock and the principal tells me I will need to stay after school today and we will call my parents and he will bring me home!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
loved it

this was a hot story, just wished your friend would have lifted your legs and ate your ass, that would have really put you over the edge. when I was younger, I had an older man chew on my ass, it felt really great. then he stopped and told me to kiss him. I did not want to do this, but I did and he ate my ass until I came twice.

thebikiniloverthebikiniloverover 5 years ago

Loved this story, takes me back to my early 20's when I used to get drunk with my best friend most weekends and up with both of us on the sofa in only our bikini briefs. We both loved slow foreplay and would play with each others waistbands for a while before slipping our hands inside and stroke each other to a slow cum, or sometimes a blow job. Great memories and would love another slow jerking session with my hand covered in jiz. Please write more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fondled

I was fondled on a commuter train on my way home after work .. the train was packed so I had to stand all the way, I was holding the overhead strap , my briefcase between my legs and as the train swayed I accidentally bumped into the guy behind me .. turning round to apologise I saw a distinguished looking man .. obviously in his 60s - he just smiled and said it was ok and I turned back and resumed my position .. across a set of points the train rocked and again I bumped into him .. only this time he sort of caught me and steadied me , his hands around my waist .. I half turned and ' mouthed' sorry again .. he just smiled back at me , his hands still on my waist...

The journey was usually about 30 minutes and I tried my best to keep steady, but to no avail .. 4 more times I bumped into him the last I lurched backwards and his hands went to my bottom and held it ... then slowly he began to fondle it - I could feel it so well , wearing tight trousers and going commando that day it felt quite nice .. he moved his left hand to my hip whilst the right one slid round and passed over my now erect cock , squeezing it lightly ( it felt gorgeous ) ...

" Next stop is mine , if you want to get off and carry on - follow me " he whispered in my ear

I was so horny , I followed him off the train to his car and once inside he drove up into the hills to a deserted picnic area where he parked under some trees

" What about my car ? " I asked

" I'll drop you off afterwards" he said simply as he undid and slid down my trousers , freeing my aching cock .. his cool fingers sending shivers through me then sitting back a little he undid his pants and slid them right down to reveal his huge cock - it was magnificent !! .. " Suck it " he said simply .. it was like a magnet I leaned over and licked the shiny head and he groaned " yeah baby... yeah"

The next 10 minutes were a blur as I licked and sucked his huge cock until finally with a thrust and groan , he filled my mouth with hot salty cum , swallowing it all like he told me ... I was so excited I had cum on myself too .

Driving to my station he said he would see me the following night ...

Did he ? .. of course he did and we repeated the situation quite a few times ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Drunk

I remember the time a man used me when I was drunk.. He used to be our next door neighbour when I was 10 , but had moved across town to a new estate and we had lost touch... When I was 17 , I had gone into town with friends ( underage drinking ) and at around midnight got separated from the group getting left behind in a backstreet bar ... I was getting frantic when a hand tapped me on the shoulder...

" Is that you Brandon?" Came a familiar voice

"Mr Stevens ?" I answered as I turned

Laughing, he said " Tom ... No need to call me Mr now you've grown "

I quickly explained that I had lost my mates and was stuck without enough to get home

" no problem ..you can stay at mine and I'll run you home in the morning... Do you want me to ring your mum?"

I said yes and waited til mum had spoken to Tom , then had a quick word with her assuring her I was fine...

Tom then called a cab , which picked us up 10 mins later and drove us to his new house ....

Being rather drunk, I refused a nightcap saying I needed sleep .. Tom led me upstairs saying he only had one bed and would I mind if we shared?

I said it was ok and after taking off my jeans, shirt and socks crashed out almost immediately... Around 1:30 am I awoke with a start having forgotten where I was !

Tom was laying on his back beside me asleep ... Satisfied , I rolled over to face the wall and drifted off

Tom shifted slightly and rolled over, his arm draped across my chest .. Then it moved down ...and down until it rested on my waist ... Then ever so slowly his hand slipped under the waistband of my underwear and touched my cock !!... It was electric, I got an instant erection and groaned as he explored it

Sliding closer he whispered in my ear

" You like ?"

"Yes " I whispered hoarsely bucking my hips as he squeezed my cock

He pulled me round and pushed the covers down saying how lovely I was and did I like men ?

I was confused , but said I liked this

" Touch mine if you want " he whispered

As soon as I did , I came - all over his hand !, then burst into tears... Tom hugged me tight telling me not worry and I must have drifted off to sleep

I awoke at 9 am , head banging from a hangover, alone in the bed I could hear Tom in the kitchen ... Throwing on my clothes I went down to see him making breakfast in his dressing gown .. Turning round he saw me

"Morning Brandon , how's the head ?"

Sitting down , I said it was a bit sore

"Tom, about last night ?"

He came over to my side and said

"Our secret I think " ...his gown gaped and his cock came into view

I lurched , feeling my own stiffen up as I saw it

I leaned forward slightly and he moved closer saying

" touch it if you want to "

I did more Than touch... I sucked it , savouring the taste swallowing his cum too

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Friend's Father During a long weekend at a friend's, his father takes me.in Gay Male
First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
Sexy Swimsuit Straight guy with girl's ass gives dirty lapdance at the pool.in Gay Male
Steam Room Daddy A young straight guy is forced to obey him.in Gay Male
Sports Massage from Friend's Dad Friend's professional father helps with pulled muscles.in Gay Male
More Stories