Drunk Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,598 Followers

Recognizing his wife was on the verge of cumming, Nick grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand slightly away from her pussy.

"Nicky!" she complained, frowning up at him with an almost comical pouty face.

"You can make yourself cum once I have my cock in your ass, sweetheart, okay?" That tight little hole quivered around his fingers, squeezing them, and he groaned. "I'm gonna fuck your ass now, baby."

Wide eyes stared up at him with excited anxiety as he slid his fingers from her grasping hole and lubed up his cock, watching his every move. She was playing with both of her nipples as she watched him, tugging and rolling the little buds, her pussy weeping with excitement. The little rosebud of her anus was shiny from the lube, slightly gaping and ready to take his cock.

Bending her in half, her knees bent, he exposed his wife's entire private area and lined his cock up with that little, virgin hole. Sober Samantha would probably be too shy to let him put her in this position, although she was getting better about letting her passions run free when she was sober and the more they did when she was drunk the more she was comfortable with, much less put his cock in her ass. Now, she just gasped and squeezed her eyes shut, her fingers pinching down hard on her nipples as the head of his cock pushed into her tight hole.

"Ow... ow..." Samantha writhed, pinching her nipples tightly as the head of Nick's cock popped into her ass. It was much thicker than his fingers... pinching her nipples helped with the stinging discomfort though, and he immediately paused, letting her get used to the sensation. Despite everything she'd had to drink, in hopes of ending up in exactly this position, the reality of having a cock in her ass was making her feel a lot more sober... not that she was going to let her husband know that. She wanted this... she wanted to enjoy it... and she didn't want to get in the way of her own pleasure the way she so often did.

Nick thumbed her clit, rubbing the swollen nubbin, and Samanatha moaned in pleasure, the tight grip of her ass relaxing just slightly on his cock. Very gently, he rocked slightly, working his cock a little further into her ass and pulling it out again. The screwed up expression on her face looked like she was caught somewhere between pain and pleasure and she didn't know which... and yet even if it hurt, she was going to take it for him. There was something incredibly arousing about that.

"That's it, baby," he crooned, rocking a little more, working his cock a little deeper into the tight heat of her ass. It felt like fucking paradise. Like sin and ecstasy. Like he was claiming every last bit of his wife, taking the last of her secrets and making it his own. He moved his hand to the back of her thigh, pressing her down and open for him. "Take my cock up your ass."

She moaned at the depravity of his words, her inner muscles rippling and clenching as he worked his way deeper into her body. His hands pressed down on the backs of her thighs, keeping her body bent in half, leaving her helpless underneath him, and it made her empty pussy throb. Samantha reached down to play with her pussy again, needing the stimulation. The keen edge of pain and pleasure sliced through her with every small thrust of his hips, with every inch of his cock buried inside of her.

It felt so good but so wrong... it hurt but it felt so right... the sensations were intense and overwhelming, the feeling of fullness so complete she thought she might burst. Little sparks were shooting off from nerve endings she didn't know she had. When Nick pushed in, her body stretched and ached... when he pulled out, the slick movement rasped and burned... and somehow all of it made her impending orgasm grow. The tension inside of her was taking her breath away, her fingers on her clit only a small part of the great wave of sensation curling back ready to crash over her.

When Nick finally buried the entire length of his cock inside of his wife's ass, he thought he might explode then and there. Now he was especially grateful for getting off once already, or he might not have made it entirely. Watching her writhe on his cock as he sank deeper and deeper into that tight hole, hearing her passion-pained whimpers, watching the tiny expressions flutter across her face, seeing her playing with her pussy... it was the hottest thing they'd ever done together.

Slowly he began to pull out and Samantha let out a high pitched cry as she arched her back, rubbing her clit fast and hard. Halfway out, Nick thrust back in, gritting his teeth against his own groans, knowing that if he relaxed for a second this would all be over far too fast. Samantha's head shook back and forth as he started to slowly thrust in and out of her deflowered ass, her fingers working busily on her clit, and he knew she would be cumming soon... creaming herself while he fucked her ass for the first time.

She was so hot... so wild... and every adventure Drunk Samantha took made Sober Samantha a little more adventurous. After this she might even let him play with her ass while she was sober. Just the thought had him moving faster, harder, and Samantha cried out again, tossing her head back as her breasts wobbled from the force of the thrusts.

Nick looked down so he could watch his cock sliding in and out of her ass, her wet pussy gleaming above it... the tight ring of her anus was stretched to its limit around his cock, the little crinkles totally smoothed out. Her fingers dipped into her pussy, the heel of her palm rubbing her clit, and he could feel her muscles spasm around his cock.

"Oh Nicky... ooooooh, Nickyyyyyyy....!!!!!" Samantha's scream of passion was accompanied by the tightest squeeze of her ass yet. It it wasn't for the slick lube coating his cock, there was no way Nick would have been able to continue thrusting back and forth in that tight passage as she came.

Groaning, he thrust into that tight vise, fucking her ass harder and fast as she writhed and pushed against him, tears leaking from her eyes they way they often did when she was having an extremely intense orgasm. She screamed his name over and over again, sounding almost broken in the extremis of her ecstasy. The cum in his balls boiled, tightening his skin, and he shouted as he slammed home into her grasping ass, her muscles squeezing and rippling against the length of his cock, milking the cum out of him and into her body.

The sensation was so intense, the pleasure continued even after she'd milked him dry, leaving him completely limp and satiated. He slumped over her, both of them panting for breath as she quivered beneath him.

Fingers lightly caressing his shoulders brought him back to reality, and he had no idea how long he'd lain like that, his limp cock lodged in her ass, his elbows braced on either side of her body, forehead pressed against hers. He opened his eyes and looked down at her. Her eyes were still closed and there was a little smile on her face.

"Hey there, dirty girl," he said, dropping a little kiss on her lips.

Her eyes opened and she smiled up at him beatifically, a naughty little expression on her face. She often looked like that after doing something filthy while drunk, like a little girl who'd gotten away with something bad. Nick found it utterly adorable.

"That was really dirty," she said gleefully.

Laughing, Nick dropped another kiss to her lips, this one longer and more passionate, and she wound her arms around his neck to kiss him back.

"I love you, Samantha. Whether you're being my filthy girl or my shy girl."

"I love you too, Nicky."

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,598 Followers
12