Drunk Teacher

Story Info
Former student scores.
4.8k words
78.2k
68
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drake987
drake987
11 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters involved in this story are purely frictional. All characters are above 18. Please read and enjoy the story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh god," moaned Nicholas throwing up outside the bar. "Why didn't you stop me? You better send me home."

I helped him and got behind the wheel. Nicholas was snoring by the time I pulled up at his house. "Where the hell have you been?" yelled the woman, throwing the door open.

She looked just like before. Cindy was tall, had breasts perfectly outlined in the lacy bra, and shoulder length hair that was slightly mussed. She was wearing a robe that tried to cover a well-developed figure, but failed. She also looked extremely worried. "Norman? What are you doing with my husband?"

"Hello, it's been quite some time" I replied carrying Nicholas inside. "Mr Wong wanted to have a few drinks and I just happened to be there."

"Jesus, he smells like vomit. Just throw him on the couch."

******************************************

Even I was impressed by my dong's unusual length and thickness, those past couple of days seemed to further enhance my teenage sex drive. Pulling my pants down, I wriggled out of them so my cock could breathe free. I admired it, rising like a mast straight toward the ceiling, pre-cum glistening the spongy surface of the crown, contrasting heavily with my skinny figure. Closing my eyes in expectation, I soon became immersed in my late reveries, reliving the thrill of fucking the sexy beast pussy of my long time teacher.

Mr and Mrs Wong were married and were both my teachers back in high school. Nicholas was pretty average looking who scored a beautiful lady like Cindy. She showed up that first day of school in one of the tightest grey skirts I had ever seen, with a matching jacket. The suit outlined every lovely curve of her trim little body with her well-formed legs glistening in the taupe nylons. She reached back and pulled a long pin from the back of her hair allowing it to fall down, a sea of black flowing across her shoulders. She shook it out and ran her fingers through it, her curls quickly taking shape. Cindy was the dream of many boys, sexy, revealing yet maintaining a distance from students. It didn't help with the fact that she was young, barely a few years senior of us. Unfortunately before we graduate, Nicholas and she decided to marry, crushing the hopes of every man in the school.

It was a great surprise when I saw Nicholas drinking at a pub on friday, where he was supposed to go back home and spend time with his wife. What's going on? Did they have a fight? Why'd he drink so much?

******************************************

"Do you mind if I use the bathroom for a while?" I asked.

"Sure, it's over there. I'll go grab some pillows for my husband."

Cindy gathered up the pillow and blanket, then preceded down to the living room. Meanwhile I came out of the bathroom without my pants as it was dirtied with Nicholas's vomit. I was standing by the couch in my tee shirt and boxers. She gasped with shock and dropped the bundle in her hands. It wasn't that I had the body of a pro football player, it was the fact that three inches of cock was sticking out of my pant leg.

"Sorry, big things always trying to get free."

I pulled my boxers out and yanked my dick back in. My boxers looked stuffed near to bursting and she could see the outline of my cock and balls. "Jesus, when hard, he must be twice as big as Nicholas," she thought.

"Sorry about your pants, but it's late. You can show yourself out now," she said with a sign.

"You seem pretty tense. Would you like a massage," I offered.

"I don't know. You have any experience at this?" she sounded tired.

"Yeah, my mom had to waitress for a while when my dad was sick and she would come home with aches and pains from sore muscles. I used to massage her shoulders and calves for her while we watched TV."

She sat down and turned her back to me. "Then by all means, rub away."

I gently placed my hands on her soft cotton blouse, then firmly worked the muscles of her shoulder. My cock was pushing up my pants again and I noticed a small wet spot starting to appear. I ran my fingers slightly down her front as my thumbs worked her neck muscles. She moaned, tilting her head forward and I slid my hands back to the inner part of her shoulders, on bare skin now as my fingers worked their magic.

She loosened the front of her robe, then pushed it off her shoulders exposing the lightly freckled skin as I worked more of the joints. Her breathing was getting deeper and her skin was taking on a warm pink glow. I continued to gently but firmly massage from her shoulders to her neck and back, soft sighs and moans escaping her lips. Slowly, I untied her robe, leaving a widening gap which revealed her lacy white bra underneath.

"You poor thing," I said suddenly turning her around, grabbing her arms and pulling them up over her head, giving her a shock. "You've obviously been neglected." The tip of my cock was now poking her in the belly button as my eyes roamed over her body. Wow, how crazy confident I am to do this to my former teacher. I stepped closer so that my cock slid up her stomach. "What are you doing," she stuttered.

I leaned forward still holding her arms over her head and she realized I was trying to kiss her. "No Norman. Stop. I'm a married woman and your teacher." Her second protest was drowned out as I mashed my lips against hers. She struggled but I was relentless due to the booze, tongue pushing past her tight lips and dueled with hers.

With a tight grip on the wrist of her right hand, I brought her arm down and pulled our bodies apart long enough to wrap her hand around my cock. She mentally struggled, ethics screaming NO but her instincts took over and her hand began stroking my cock as we kissed.

I released her other arm and placed my hands on her shoulders, pushing her down. "Why don't you take a closer look? This may be the last big hard cock you see for a long while."

Cindy resisted at first, but her legs felt weak and her back began sliding down the wall until she kneeled before this perfectly built man. It felt natural to kneel before me. Her hand had never stopped stroking him and she stared in awe at the large bulbous cock-head pointed at her face.

"You ever suck cock before?"

"No, never. It's disgusting and you're my student," she said mesmerized at the sight of her hand sliding along my shaft.

"You going to suck me off," I push forward until the head touched her lips. She held them tightly closed, breathing through her nose, my strong masculine scent climbing into her brain.

Cindy turned her head away and said, "I can't cheat on Nicholas. It's a sin." Every nerve in her body was screaming out to her to obey me, but there was nothing more precious than the sanctity of marriage. She had even saved herself until her wedding night.

"Oral sex ain't cheating," I replied pushing my cock back towards her lips. "Just lick it a little." Cindy stuck out her tongue and shyly ran it over the crown of my cock. She grew bolder, and ran it around the crown again, this time encircling it completely. Instinct took over and she began coating the entire head with her saliva before running her tongue down.

Cindy's tongue licking first one hairy testicle then the next. They felt big and heavy and she was filled with a deep desire to see me cum. She licked her way back up to the head, teasing my pee-slit with the tip of her tongue. Cindy decided to see if she could get the head in her mouth. She parted her lips and pushed forward, the fat head entering her mouth until her lips closed down over the ridge and it was inside. Her tongue twirled like mad all around the head as she held it in her mouth and I groaned slowly beginning to buck my hips.

This wasn't as bad as she thought it would be and a warm glow spread through her body each time I groaned, knowing I was enjoying what she was doing for me excited her. Of course, the absence of sex and being a former student spices things up. My thrusts were pushing more of my cock into her mouth and she stretched her mouth wide open to accommodate me.

Cindy started to gag as it pushed into her throat, but I was unmerciful to my former teacher. I grabbed the sides of her head and actually increased the thrusts. She arched her back so that she could more easily take my cock down her throat as I pushed it in deeper inch by inch. Despite the discomfort, Cindy was thrilled to be treated like this. It felt right and natural to submit to such a powerful dominant male.

Cindy began pushing forward to match my thrusts and I grunted approval. She steadily breathed through her nose as three-quarters of my cock slid in and out of her throat. I increased the pace, fucking her face for what seemed like an hour before she noticed it swelling. She relaxed, just as the cock jerked in her throat and she felt it pumping sperm into her belly.

Still cumming, I slowly withdrew my cock until just the head was in her mouth, which quickly filled with sperm until she had to swallow to make room for the next wad. She was surprised at how hot my cum was and that it didn't taste bad at all. In fact, she was filled with an overwhelming desire to suck every drop out of my cock.

I yanked my cock out of her mouth entirely and held it pointed at her face. She was awed by how hard and rampant I was before another large wad shot out leaving a strand of cum from her forehead to her chin. Another wad splattered on her face before I pushed my cock down and shot another strand of sperm across her breasts. I let go and Cindy grabbed it taking the head back into her mouth, stroking forwards with her hand, milking it until the last drop of sperm had slid down her throat.

"Go clean up," said I pulling her to her feet.

Cindy nodded, her throat too sore to speak, and went into the downstairs bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror at the sperm slowly dripping down her face and breasts. The sperm covering her body was more than her husband had cum their entire marriage and I had already shot three larger loads down her throat. She slid her finger across her face, pushing my sperm into her mouth and found herself scooping up more from her body and putting it in her mouth, licking her fingers clean afterwards.

Cindy ran the hot water, after wiping herself clean. The steam seemed to clear her head and she felt a touch of guilt for betraying her husband and shame for what she had done. The way her body had reacted to her student disgusted her and she blamed Nicholas for not taking care of her needs.

With her head finally clear, Cindy took a dab of toothpaste and cleaned the last lingering taste of sperm out of her mouth, determined that this would never happen again. She decided to sneak past and head straight up to her bedroom. She was almost to the stairs when she felt my strong arm wrap around her waist and picked her up, carrying her over to the couch.

"Where you think you're going," I said towering over her. My cock was limper, but still erect and at least nine inches long. She stared at it, it seemed to have a hypnotic effect on her.

"I thought we were done," she whispered holding her throat as it was still sore.

Soon, my tongue touched her clit, her pussy clamped down around my finger and then ballooned up as she came. It felt like a series of bombs went off in her pussy and Cindy screamed in pleasure. She was thrilled to experience her first orgasm and I wasn't done. I continued fingering her and licking around her clit. She had several smaller orgasms before the pressure built again and an even bigger orgasm overwhelmed her when I sucked her clit in my mouth. The last thing Cindy remembered before passing out was my soaked face grinning up at her.

Cindy came to her senses. She hadn't fully recovered from the intense orgasm as she felt my hands on her ankles pulling her legs far apart. I was kneeling now, the tip of my cock moving in towards her pussy as she sat on the couch. "No, never, don't."

"Shut up bitch, your pussy's begging for my cock" I moved the tip back and forth along her slit causing her to writhe in pleasure. "You know you want it."

"I want it, but I can't commit adultery."

"It ain't adultery unless I cum inside you. Just let me put a little bit in."

"A little, just the head and promise you won't cum in my pussy, Nick and I are trying to have a baby."

"I promise," lying at my former teacher and she was unprotected. I pushed down my cock watching her pussy lips spread wide for me as they closed back up around the head. Cindy groaned as I worked the head in and out of her. "Feels good doesn't it?"

"Uh-huh," she agreed.

"How about I give you another inch or two?"

"Yes please." I pushed another couple inches in. "God, you're so big," she said as the thick part under the head went in.

"Let me at least give you a much as Nick can," slowly fucking her with the tip of my cock. "How big is your husband?"

"A little over five inches."

"You poor thing," pushing another inch in. "Does this feel like your husband?"

"No, you're so much thicker, it feels...better."

I slowly began fucking her and she raised her hips to meet my thrusts, forcing little more inside her. I was now fucking her with half my cock.

"Listen beautiful teach, this may be your last chance to feel a hard cock for some time. You deserve to experience something more."

"Alright, just a little more," she said panting as my cock pushed into virgin territory.

"God you're tight," groaned I pushing about nine inches in. "It's like you've never been fucked before."

"I've never been fucked before. Not like this."

"You like my cock don't you?"

"I love it. I love you big cock."

"What's that? I can't hear you."

"Ohhh! Mmmm! Fuck! Your dick is so big! So fucking good!" She moaned breathily before once more gaining strength in her voice, "Oh! You're such a bad student! Fucking your teacher like this! Mmmm! Yeah! Oh! I bet you are going to tell everyone about it, aren't you?"

I pushed her legs back towards her head, pulled her hips back until just the tip of my cock was in her pussy, and then thrust forward.

Cindy thrashed in pain as she took my entire cock. I maintained a tight grip on her ankles while she struggled until she calmed down after a couple minutes. She just stared down at our crotches in disbelief that she had taken it all.

"Do you like it this way," I pulled my cock out two or three inches before slamming it back in, creating a smooth continuous rhythm. "Oh god, this is great." She moaned.

"Or do you like full shafting?" This time Cindy screamed as I nearly pulled my entire cock out before slamming it all back in. "Full shafting it is then" I chuckled.

"No" she squealed. "It's too much"

"How about this?" I pulled my cock out till five inches was left inside her pussy. "Is this all Nick has?" "God no... you are much thicker.." Cindy groaned.

I slowly pulled my cock out and pushed it back in several times until she moaned and increased speed. "Oh! Um! Yeah! Fuck! I love your fucking dick! So much bigger than Nick's!" Cindy groaned lustfully, "Do you like having your big dick in my pussy? Do you like fucking slamming that hot, hard rod into me? Fuck me! Fuck your teacher hard! Ohhh!"

"You're so fucking hot, you slut!" I growled down at her as I thrust my dick hard inside her, slamming all 9-inches inside her fully. "Ohh!" Cindy groaned loudly, "Are you gonna make me your slut, Norman?" "Fuck, yeah!" I growled as I watched her huge melons continue to bounce back and forth. With those words, Cindy let the arm of the sofa go and reached down to grip tightly onto her big tits.

"I bet you love getting fucked! Fucked hard by your student!" I growled back down at her as I began to speed my thrusts up and watched the lust intensify on her face.

"Mmmmm! Oh! Fuck, yeah!" She groaned lustfully as her eyes continued to blaze. "Well if Nick isn't going to take care of a hot girl like you, Cindy, then he's an idiot!" I growled as her pussy tightened and she moaned loudly, she really liked Nick being mentioned.

"Sleep, Nick, I'm taking care of your slut of a wife right now on this sofa, and she's fucking loving it as I stuff her full of my hard big cock!" I called over to Nick as I looked directly into Cindy's eyes and continued to fuck her.

"What's that? You can't see well, Nick? Well, we've been having all of the fun, so I think it's only fair if Nick has some fun too." I stopped banging Cindy. Anger and frustration disappeared as confusion took Cindy's eyes over. "He is your husaband, after all, and you're his girl."

I forced myself to pull my hard dick out of Nick's wife's hot pussy and stand up.

"What are you doing?" Cindy growled.

"I'm going to fuck you," I began as I placed my hands on Cindy's waist and moved her around so that they were once more standing in front of where Nick sat drunk. "Right here."

I couldn't help but look at my teacher. She was standing over Nick, her semi opened robe raised to bear her tight ass and the front showed most, if not all of her big, firm tits to Nick's sleeping face. What made it even hotter, she was bent over in front of Nick, her face only inches from his.

I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back for long in this situation, so I intended to make every stroke count. Cindy groaned loudly as she felt me penetrate her again, and I grabbed tightly onto her slim waist and began fucking her for all she was worth. She slowly bent down in a sexual daze to kiss Nick softly on the lips.

"I don't think I will ever be able to feel you again, baby." She whispered in Nick's ear.

All of a sudden, before Cindy could move more than an inch from her husabnd's face, I thrust my big, hard, 9-inch dick all the way into her very welcoming pussy.

"Ohhh, fuck!" She groaned loudly only an inch from her husband's face as she was stuffed full of rigidly hard dick. "Ohhhmmmm!" She continued to groan as I began to thrust hard and fast in and out of her now extremely horny pussy.

I started fucking her so hard that Cindy quickly reached forward and gripped the sofa to either side of Nick's head for support. Her fingers dug in furiously as I relentlessly fucked her like a whore.

"Oh, fuck! Yes! Oh, baby! Fuck me! Fuck me, Norman! Fuck me like Nick should be fucking me!" Cindy groaned loudly right into Nick's face, "Oh, fuck! I love taking all of your big cock! Ohhhh! This is so fucking hot!"

"Yeah slut," I growled as I slammed deep into her again, "You love my big dick in your cheating pussy don't you?"

"Oh, fuck! Yes!" She groaned before letting her head fall forward and hang down.

This was so hot and so amazing. Doggie style always seemed to make guys' dicks feel even bigger, and I was fucking her more ruthlessly than ever.

As her head hung down, and my big dick rammed hard and fast in and out of her, Cindy could see her big tits barely contained, as the two huge melons rapidly shook back and forth with her hard nipples jutting out.

"Oh, fuck!" She moaned breathily as she watched her big tits bounce back and forth.

My dick filled her up completely. With every thrust Cindy's entire body rocked back and forth and only her hands gripping tightly to the leather sofa to either side of her husband's head stopped her from hitting him as her student fucked her hard and fast.

"Ohhh!" Cindy groaned, before lifting her head up and trying to turn to face me the best she could while my dick tried to impale her. "You like fucking me in front of your teacher? You like having me bent over in front of my husband, while you fuck me hard with that big fucking baseball bat dick of yours?"

"Fuck, yeah!" I growled, a look of pure lust covered my face.

drake987
drake987
11 Followers
12