Drunken Brother's Cock

Story Info
His sister sees more than she should.
1.6k words
4.27
318k
154
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brother Paul had just gotten home from college. I love my brother but he always loves to raise hell. I was nineteen and younger than him, but it seemed I was always looking out for Paul. I was up watching television when Paul came blundering into our parent's house. I got up and walked over to my brother. He was barely standing up and I smelled beer on his breathe.

"Be quiet, Mom and Dad will hear you," I told him.

I knew my parents would be upset if they woke up and saw my brother stumbling into the house drunk as a skunk.

"Help me," he said to me.

I put an arm around his waist and he managed to put his hand around my shoulder. Somehow I got him back to his bed. Once Paul fell back onto the mattress he decided he was going to undress. It was like I wasn't even there. He stripped off most of his clothes and then Paul pulled his underwear off. I was staring at my brother's long, thick cock. I should have just walked out, but I looked at Paul's dick for the longest time.

My brother then looked up at me.

"Your cute," he said to me.

My brother reached out and found the belt on my bathrobe. He yanked on it and my robe opened up. Thankfully I had a bra and panties on. Paul tried to reach out and pull me closer to him. His hand found one of my breasts. That was when I slapped him across the face. I tied my robe back into place and I walked out of my brother's room.

I went and turned off the television and went to my bedroom. I took off my robe and got underneath the covers. However, I couldn't fall asleep. I had my thoughts on my brother's big cock. I know I shouldn't be thinking that way. I didn't have a boyfriend then and I had been so horny lately. I wondered what my brother's cock would feel like. I reached down and began to rub my pussy with my fingers.

It was like a scratch that wouldn't go away. I buried two of my fingers inside me. I kept rubbing until I brought myself off. The next thing I knew it was morning. My parents had already left for work. I got up and showered. I dressed and went into the kitchen and got some breakfast. Maybe an hour later my brother came rolling out of bed. He at least managed to throw a pair of shorts on.

"God, do I have a headache," he told me.

I made a cup of coffee for my brother and he drank it all down.

"Did I do something stupid last night?" He asked me.

"Don't worry about it," I said.

I was standing at the sink when Paul came up behind me. He started to rub my back with his hand.

"Thanks for helping me to bed. I am not going to do that again for a long time."

I wanted to tell my brother to stop rubbing my back. For some reason it was getting me worked up. I turned around and Paul's face was just inches from my own. I think my brother remembered what had happened last night. We ended up kissing one another. I am usually calm and rational, but I lost my composure that morning. Paul's hands were all over me and I let him do it. His cock was on my mind still.

Paul pulled up on my shirt and he got it up over my head. My bra soon came off and my brother was staring at my erect nipples. Paul didn't waste any time. He lowered his mouth and began to suck on my tits. I totally gave into my brother's urges. Paul eventually stopped and pulled his shorts down to the floor. I was again looking at his cock. This time he was starting to get hard. I had to help him out.

I knelt down and took his prick in my hand. I brought it to my lips and I inhaled my brother. Paul put one hand on the back of my head and he urged me to take all of him. He was so big I could only get a few inches down my throat. I was starting to gag. Paul moved his hips forward and started to fuck my mouth. What can I say? I wanted my brother badly right then. I did get Paul's thick rod hard. Once that happened I pulled away and stood up.

Paul guided me over to the couch and he stripped the rest of my clothes off. He had me get onto my back and then he spread my legs and got in between. I soon felt his mushroom head probing at my opening. I was so out of it I didn't bother to tell Paul he should get a rubber on his dick. Paul sunk his thick monster down into my pussy. My brother took hold of my legs and pushed them up to my chest. That was when he began to fuck me.

I have to say Paul's cock was the biggest I ever had. I hadn't been with many guys, but my brother stretched me wide that morning. I can tell you my pussy was going into spasms as he fed me every hard inch. I know I was taking all of Paul's cock because I felt his balls resting on my bottom. I think I even told my brother to fuck me as hard as he could.

"I wanted you for a long time, Lisa," my brother told me. "Now I have you."

My hands were resting on my brother's hips as he fucked me like a whore. Paul did let go of my legs and I wrapped them around his waist. My brother circled his cock around inside my wet pussy. He was loosening me up for his fat cock. I even managed to squirt on my brother's cock. I had never done anything like that before. Paul got me so stirred up I just let go. My juices sprayed all over my brother. We were coated in my love spray.

Paul must have fucked me a good half hour or more. All I knew was my pussy was getting sore. I had my brother in a firm grip when he finally unloaded. He let out this loud grunt and then I felt his hot cream enter my body. I think we both had this intense orgasm as Paul sent his hot cum deep in my body. I wanted every sticky drop of his love offering that I could get. Paul kept pumping his prick into me until minutes later he seemed spent.

My brother left his cock inside me and I milked him with my muscles. Paul then lowered his face and started to work on my hard nipples. He kissed them and bit them and I had some more tiny orgasms. Paul did go soft and pull out of me. We just tried to compose ourselves. Paul did get up and I went into the bathroom to clean up. I emptied out as much as I could and then brought a damp cloth back for Paul to clean himself.

"I'm going to want you again, Lisa," Paul told me.

That's what ended up happening for the rest of Paul's summer break. Each day after our parents left for work, Paul and I made love. I lost track how many loads of my brother's seed I took. We found out that our favorite position was me mounting my brother's cock. I would sink down onto Paul's pole and he would reach up and fondle my tits. We would get into a nice rhythm where I dropped down on my brother's stiff cock and he would bring his hips up and thrust into my dripping pussy.

I would end up screaming for my brother to fuck me. I hope none of the neighbors heard our cries. My pussy would get so raw that we had to stop for a day or so. I guess that is what happens when you have an eight inch cock buried inside you day after day. I even let Paul slide his cock into my bottom. I have never felt anything like that before or since. I got onto my hands and knees and Paul lubed up his cock.

Thankfully he went slowly and pushed his prick into my tight ass. Somehow he did get all eight inches inside me. Once he did, he reached around and took my dangling tits in each of his hands. He squeezed my tits as he fed me his cock. I wish you could have heard the noises we both made as he gave me anal. Paul said I was so tight down there he had to fight cumming in me quickly. My brother did seed my ass. I could almost feel those hot, stringy ropes of cum coating my insides. Those were some intense fucking sessions.

Just a few days are left until Paul has to go back to school. He wants me to come and visit him as soon as I can. Paul has a roommate so I wonder how we can arrange to be alone together. I am sure my brother will come up with something. All I know is I will miss taking his raw cock and all those loads of cum until we meet at his school.