Drunken Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughter & best friends has lusted Hanna's Dad for years.
8.9k words
119.7k
97

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoomie69
Zoomie69
196 Followers

All persons in this story are 18 or older

Thanks to Dmbdriver1 for the idea for this story.

*

I awoke Sunday morning with Hanna sucking my cock like a slut in need. She would pull off my cock until just the head was inside her mouth. Then go down until her chin was in my pubic hair and her nose was touching my balls. God, what a way to wake up and since her pussy was near my face, I started licking her clit. She jumped at first contact and moaned really loudly. I moved my tongue to her pussy and started to fuck her with it. Hanna ground her pussy onto my face and I started fingering her asshole as well.

She raised off my cock and said "Dad, I'm close to squirting!"

I backed off and said "We should go to the shower and finish off there."

She agreed and got off of me, heading for the master bath. She started the shower, got in and bent over presenting her ass and pussy for my choice. I bent over and stuck my tongue first on her clit, then in her pussy and finally in her cute little asshole. She moaned loudly then squirted heavily all over me while I was flicking her clit. I loved it and she tasted really good and sweet.

She turned around, licked my face clean of her cum, sucking my cock back in her mouth. Then she grabbed some of her pussy juice and stuffed two fingers into my ass playing with my prostate. I didn't last more than two minutes and blew a large load of cum down her throat.

What a wonderful way to start a Sunday, breakfast on the run so to speak. We finished the shower, dried each other off, grabbed our robes and headed for the kitchen. I started pancakes, eggs, and bacon, while Hanna made orange juice and coffee. Just as the pancakes and eggs were finishing up, the microwave beeped telling us the bacon was done too, Hanna grabbed tongs to move the bacon onto a paper towel.

We dished our plates, sat at the table and started eating. Hanna looked up with a curious face and when I looked up to see her stare, I asked "What?"

She said "Dad, I want to thank you for letting me have my way. It meant a lot to me to give back to you the best way I could think of. I know you have been wanting to date, but haven't because of me, thank you Daddy!"

I was almost in tears to hear such gratefulness coming from one just barely past turning eighteen. I reached across the table and gave my lovely little Hanna a fatherly squeeze on her chin. I asked Hanna "Do you have any plans for today.

"No Dad, just hanging out with you. Can we go fuck some more?" she asked.

"Hanna sweetie, I need to rest a good part of the day, but if you want to visit some of your friends or even have them over for a small pool party, that's OK."

She thought a few moments while we finished breakfast and said "Ya know Dad, that's not a bad idea. Let me call a few friends and see if they can join us."

"What do you mean by 'join us'?"

"Dad, all of my friends would love to have that big dick in any hole you choose. On top of which, several of them have joined me in deep throating my 'Daddy' vibe and they're quite good at it too. Whaddya say Dad? Wouldn't you like some different mouths, pussies, and assholes to plunder? They all think you're hot and wouldn't hesitate to fuck you senseless."

"Hanna, did you forget my saying I need to rest? You need to remember that I haven't fucked in the last 17 years as much as we have in the last 24 hours. I came in you three times last night into early Sunday hours. I wake up to you practicing your vacuum cleaner routine on Junior and now you want to have a one man orgy."

"No Dad, but after waking up this morning and you had a woodie, I thought maybe you were recovered enough. May I still invite a few friends over and have a little pool and BBQ this afternoon?"

"Yes sweetie. Your mother loved the BBQs, but we didn't have a pool back then, so a wading pool was the best we could do. As my business took off after your mother passed, I was able to have a pool installed and I dedicated it to her."

I had to stop for a few minutes to let the emotions pass and dab a few tears from remembering her. Hanna came over with tears as well and we just hugged for a few minutes. Hanna took her napkin, dabbed at my tears, then at hers. I hugged my sweet daughter a little tighter and kissed her on her cheek.

"Dad, one of these days, I would like to sit down and have you tell all about my Mom. I know it will be tearful, sad, and hard to go there, but I want to know her from all that you remember."

"I'll try sweetie, but let's get through `til next weekend. I have some big contracts to finish this week and I don't want to be too distracted. Go call your friends that you want over to our pool and enjoy the rest of the day."

As she turned I playfully swatted her butt, she turned with the most mischievous grin and giggled. I cleaned our plates, putting them in the dishwasher, put away the leftovers, and headed to my bedroom. Hanna was just putting on a sexy bra and panty set when I walked in as she turned and flashed her butt at me and grinned. I playfully swatted her butt again and she giggled.

I put my robe on it's hook, grabbed clean boxers, when Hanna said,"Dad, why don't you just put on your swim trunks and hang out with us for a little while?"

"I guess I could do that, but remember, I need recharge time."

"Alright Dad, I'll keep to myself, but I'm not promising anything for my friends. I'm going to go call them first, then change."

I watched Hanna strip nude and collect her bikini. She turned asking me to tie the back string and rubbed her cute butt across my dick, God what a tease. I reached into my dresser for my swim shorts, couldn't find them, but all I could find was a Speedo. I looked at Hanna, she just smiled, pointed at them and held both arms out in a 'Why Not' gesture. I gave up and put them on, thank God it was all black, but tight. Junior was going to stick out like a sore thumb and I knew Hanna had arranged this switch. God, I'm going to have to talk with that girl.

Hanna reached over and stroked Junior a couple of times, so I put my hand inside her bottoms and diddled her clit until she came. The front of her bikini crotch was soaked and it was visible that she had squirted again. I removed my hand, licked my fingers suggestively and moaned, this caused Hanna to moan even louder. I think she squirted a little more, because her pussy juice was dripping from the crotch of her suit. I held my hand under her crotch and a small puddle formed in my palm which I lifted to my mouth and sucked loudly. Hanna moaned at this blatant sexual display of incestual lust and stroked Junior again, causing me to moan again.

She was trying to get me excited enough to want to fuck her again, but I was too tired to follow through. She squeezed the crotch of her suit, gather what pussy juice was left and rubbed it thoroughly across the front of my cock encased Speedo. Then she licked where my cock had hardened making me groan again. As she was bent over licking me, I reached behind her inside her suit bottom and stuck two wet fingers in her asshole. She straightened up with a look of shock on her face. I put two fingers on my other hand in the front, right into her pussy. I stroked both holes and she squirted a really big orgasm, she pushed me onto our bed and rode my cock with almost the wettest pussy encased bikini I have ever encountered.

This had the effect of drenching the front of my suit, and spread her pussy juice all over my cock, leaving me smelling like excited pussy. When her friends arrive, they're going to know Hanna and I have been sexually active with each other before they could tease me. I wonder how many of them knew of Hanna's plans to get me to cooperate in deep throat and fucking her.

About thirty minutes later, four of her friends arrived. There was Gail, blonde, about 5'7", probably 36C and almost a bubble butt. Jenny, brunette, tiny frame, about 5'2", 34C which looked like Ds on her, and a nicely rounded butt. Then Becky, about 5'3", 36B, and a bubble butt. Robin, red head, 5'8", 38D, and another bubble butt.

They wrinkled their noses at the pussy smell, looked at each other and giggled eyeing me, looked at the wet front of Hanna's bikini, giggling again. Hanna giggled with them, tried to take them to her room to change, but they refused and stripped right in front of me. I knew I was in trouble now, all four of her friends were hot, big tits, round butts, and three of them had shaved pussies. Those three shaved pussies had some of the biggest pussy lips and two of them had inner lips that were longer than the outer lips.

I was hard in three seconds and my Speedo showed my hardon quite visually. I saw one girl spot my hard dick and lick her lips very visually as her eyes showed her lust. My daughter really had hot friends meaning that I doubted I would get much rest today. Well, it's not the worst thing to have five hot eighteen year old girls wanting to fuck and suck me into delirium.

I've experienced worse scenarios in my business, like parts orders delayed, employees walking off the job, and the worst, dissatisfied customers. So five hot girls wanting to satisfy themselves could turn out quite interesting if not very tiring. The girls finished changing into their bikinis in front of me, I couldn't be any harder as this had been the most lusty visual experience of my life. If I thought Hanna was hot, multiply that times four more girls and some of the tastiest looking pussies and round butts I have ever seen. Junior was oozing precum at an enormous rate making my Speedos absolutely messy as the girl who had noticed came over to me and ran her tongue across Junior's secretions. All I could do is moan quite loudly which drew the attention of the other four girls.

Hanna told the others to take it easy on me, but I suddenly had the other three telling the first one to 'share'. She backed off and the other three peeled down my Speedos and gasped at the size of my cock while licking their lips. Hanna told me that these four girls were her best friends and they had popped each other's pussy cherries with her Daddy vibe. I just groaned, because I probably was going to be required to fuck all four in whatever hole or holes they chose.

So much for rest and recuperation. Today was going to be a fuck fest whether I chose to or not. Hanna just grinned the lustiest grin I have ever seen on her. The first girl popped Junior into her mouth while a second girl parted my butt cheeks and started rimming me lustily. God I thought I had died and gone to Heaven. Then she wet her finger and gently probed my ass as the other two dropped their suit bottoms and guided my hands to their pussies. Hanna giggled as I moaned quite loudly and told me that this was an automatic pastime of her friends. She also told me that this was why she was still a virgin until I took her cherries Saturday night into Sunday morning. All four of her friends were virgins as well and commented to Hanna how hot they thought her Dad was. That he could formally pop their cherries as well.

Hanna had hatched a plan to get me laid by five of the hottest girls in her high school for their eighteenth birthdays and my ass was TOAST! Hanna came to my rescue when she got the attention of the other girls. She told them I was off limits until later this afternoon. She explained that she wore me out earlier in the day and I needed time to rest and recharge. The four girls backed off out of respect for Hanna and tucked me back into my Speedo, sighing heavily. I mouthed 'Thank You' to Hanna and she just smiled.

I told the girls that Hanna had suggested that we should have a small BBQ early afternoon. This brought cheers from the girls. It was time to pass out the sunscreen and have fun around the pool. As Hanna had aged from pubescent to young woman, I had purchased some of those large umbrella shades so our guests could avoid the sun if they wished. The girls knew about this and grabbed glasses of iced tea, lemonade, and towels then proceeded out to the pool area.

Hanna came up to me and I thanked her with a little peck on the lips. She giggled and gave me a big hug, then joined her friends by the pool. It was only 10:30 so I went to the kitchen to see what I'd need for the 'little' BBQ. I looked out the window towards the pool and noticed all five girls were topless. Since we had an eight foot privacy fence around the back yard, I didn't worry about neighbors ogling or calling the cops. I did admire some young and tantalizing breasts on display, including my lovely Hanna.

She resembled her Mother so closely, it was almost like I had my young wife Andrea back. I had to wipe a few tears at that thought. Hanna had a lot of her Mother's DNA and it was tough to not think those thoughts.

As I surveyed the fridge, I realized I would need to go grocery shopping. I went out to talk to Hanna and let her know I would be going for food supplies. I went to my bathroom to shower, no need to be smelling like a whorehouse as I shopped. I showered and washed my Speedo. Dressed, headed out to stock up for the 'little' BBQ that we would have in a few hours. On my list I included some salads, some snacks, low fat hamburger, a few large steaks, and a few bottles of wine.

While I realized these girls were eighteen, I also realized that hard liquor was off limits. Mild intoxication was acceptable, but drunkenness was not on the menu for these young ladies.

Meanwhile, the five girls were conspiring to get me into them and have their way with me. This planning started to arouse them as they are lounging around the pool. So they stripped and started 'jilling' off, (girls version of jacking off) while watching each other. When Hanna reached her orgasm, she squirted a large amount spraying several other girls.

Jenny exclaimed "Holy shit Hanna, when did you start squirting like that?"

"Last night when Daddy fucked my asshole and I had my Daddy vibe in my pussy."

"My God Hanna, didn't that hurt like Hell?"

"You've seen my Daddy vibe, so get the pain thoughts out of your head. I've had that thing in all three of my holes to the base."

Jenny said "I know two of us have gotten it over half way down our throats, but you sound like you really wanted your Dad."

"Hell Yes, he's really good at eating my pussy and OMG, can that man fuck. We started at midnight Saturday night and by 2:30 Sunday morning I had had over eight orgasms. The last one I squirted like I just did. We had to wash the bedding and clean the mattress with the shop vac and carpet cleaner. Then this morning, I was sucking his morning woodie with my pussy near his face. He started eating my pussy and stuck two lubed fingers in my asshole. After a few minutes I was ready to squirt. So we went into the shower, he lubed his other fingers in my pussy, put them in my asshole, started sucking on my pussy and clit and he wore my next squirt. I licked his face and deep throated his cock. I lubed two of my fingers in my pussy and shoved them in his asshole. I massaged his prostate and he lasted like two minutes blowing a huge load down my throat, YUMMY!"

I returned after an hour of shopping to find one girl drunk, she had found the liquor cabinet and had 4 drinks. She was cut off any more alcohol and the rest of the girls were warned about 'No Hard Liquor'. I admonished Hanna for letting her friend get drunk.

Hanna apologized, "Dad I didn't know that my friend had even been into the liquor cabinet."

I told her to keep an eye on her friends. I didn't want any repercussions for hard liquor, but they could have a 'LITTLE' wine.

I went back to our (formerly my) bedroom, put on my Speedo, a cover shirt and headed back down. I stopped in the kitchen to prepare the meat for the BBQ. I knew that some of the girls would eat some meat, besides me and mine. Several of them were more vegan than carnivorous. I put the large steaks in a marinade. Put the salads in the fridge, along with the wine and headed out to the gates of sexual Hell.

Hanna spotted me first, all of them were nude with reddened pussies. I guessed they had had a 'jilling' party in my absence. Their pussies still had erect lips and clits and the pussy smell was very strong. Gail was using Hanna's Daddy vibe, trying to fit it into her asshole and badly failing. Her face was scrunched up asking Hanna how the Hell she managed to fit it into her asshole. Hanna took it from her, went to kitchen, washed it off. Came back out and placed into her pussy, then bent over. Placed it at her asshole pushing it slowly into her anus until only the base was left showing.

Gail said "How the hell does that monster fit in your asshole and not mine?"

Hanna said "I had started small three years ago and progressively moved up to the Daddy cock. Gail, go to an adult store or order online for a series of butt plugs and dildos small to Daddy cock size. When I started, the dildo was only 3/4s of an inch in diameter. I would put it in and leave it for the night with panties holding it in. I would clean it when I removed the next morning" and she explained that cleanliness was important.

I had no clue as to Hanna's sexual plans for me and I was amazed at her planning as well as execution. I shouldn't have been surprised about this revelation, her mother was a very intelligent woman. She could put this kind of thing together with little effort. I did miss her even though it had been fifteen years since I lost her. I had tears again, Hanna noticed and came to sit in my lap to console me.

The other girls noticed and came to comfort me as well, with a couple of strokes on Junior kind of lifting my spirits and distracting me somewhat. I looked at the girls and mouthed 'Thank You'. Hanna had explained why my emotional display some time ago and that helped them be supportive to Hanna as well as me.

That said, Junior had a mind of its own and got hard under Hanna's sweet butt. The girls noticed, asked Hanna what they could do to help me. Hanna told Jenny that a blow job for me and a cunt lick with ass fingering for her would do us both wonders. The four girls got together and decided who was going to do what, to whom. Jenny had had the most practice with the Daddy vibe, getting seven inches down her throat. She decided to give me the blow job. Becky, the girl who had rimmed and fingered me, decided to repeat what she did earlier. I laid in a recliner in a 69 with Jenny, legs wide spread and back for Becky's anal play.

Gail and Robin decided who did what to Hanna with Gail laying down on another recliner and motioned Hanna into a 69. Hanna crawled over Gail attacking her pussy after lubing two fingers there first. Robin came up behind Hanna, lubed three fingers in her pussy and started to finger fuck her asshole. Hanna almost screamed a moan, she was so turned on from all the stimulation.

I looked over at Hanna realizing she was probably bisexual, but still loving Daddy for what he had done for her for over fifteen years. Hanna looked at me, grinning like a Cheshire cat and moaning like crazy. Robin's fingering of Hanna's asshole paid off in a squirt even bigger than what the four girls had seen earlier and Gail and Robin started licking Hanna and each other for all they were worth. Gail moaned just as Hanna stuck her two lubed fingers in her ass and had her cumming like crazy. Robin had been fingering her pussy with the hand not engaged in Hanna's butthole and came also, just not nearly as much as Hanna or Gail.

As I have stated last chapter, Hanna was so much like her Mother and seriously squirting like her too. There were times that seemed as though Andrea had reincarnated in Hanna and I would have to talk with Hanna about that. In the meantime Jenny was doing quite well even though there were still three inches to go down her throat. Becky had her two longest fingers up my ass and doing a wonderful job massaging my prostate to say nothing about the anal nerves being stimulated.

Zoomie69
Zoomie69
196 Followers