Drunken Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoomie69
Zoomie69
198 Followers

He told me no problem, he could make it a quarter of an inch shorter and I agreed. We went into the back, I dropped my pants and he had a 'fluffer' to get me hard so he could see where to put the tattoo. I softened after he had marked me with his pen and started to apply the tattoo. It was a little uncomfortable, but for the most part manageable. He gave me instructions of no sex, heavy rubbing, and other restrictions for the tattoo to heal. Emily was not happy at no sex for the next five days, but I told her what I'd done and she fully understood and kissed me and had me eat her pussy to climax until then. We also had access to Hanna's Daddy vibe as well, so my love got her pussy made love to with that to fill her sexual needs.

That woman was a sexual machine in that she wanted my cock in her almost 24/7 and she couldn't get enough of it. I called the tattoo shop and he confirmed what he said that my tattoo should be healed by now, but rub it and if it got inflamed back off for another day or two. I rubbed it and it was normal so I put on a Junior condom and we fucked our brains out after eating each other to climaxes as well. When she saw the tattoo line, she looked at me and said 'just another check mark' in the 'keep you column'. I smiled and said I was going to keep her no matter what, and she smiled and kissed me with a lot of tongue. God that woman could raise the dead just with her kissing.

I hoped she would learn from Becky how daughter learned to suck seven inches of my dick into her throat. I dearly wanted Emily to be able to enjoy that as well as me being able to make butt love to her. I would even be willing to take a strapon in my ass if it meant that much to the women I loved. I'd had my prostate stimulated, but I did wonder about men taking a strapon in their assholes by the women that loved or lusted them.

Emily had asked Hanna about a bigger based plug for her anal ring to get stretched some more. Hanna thought is was just time for larger dildo to stretch Emily's anal ring and suggested a larger dildo for her and with panties at night to hold the dildo in place.

"Mom, you need to start doing the anal ring muscle exercises. That way when you're stretched enough for Dad's anal loving cock, you won't poop your panties when you're out and about."

"Hanna, where on earth did you learn about that? I mean, my God you are a smart girl."

"Mom, when I started stretching my butthole, I realized that those muscles might not be able to hold back a poop. So I went online and searched anal sex and it's many subjects. One of them was proper conditioning of the anal muscles and how to go about that." Hanna smiled and Emily just shook her head in wonder at Hanna's mental abilities. Me, I chuckled at Emily getting surprised again and knew that Hanna was as sharp a cookie as her Mom had been.

"Hanna, you've played with my ass when you're sucking my dick, do you think that a plug would be appropriate?"

"I don't know Dad. Let me think on it. You do cum more quickly when I stimulate your prostate. Do you think that might be enough? I mean we could put one in for playtime and see what you think."

"I will think about it and let you know later."

We finished playtime and got ready for bed since it was nearly bedtime for us anyway and it was a workday tomorrow for Emily and me. Hopefully the girls would be able to make appointments with counselors tomorrow as well. Emily and I went to bed and the girls came in to cuddle with us for a little bit. Hanna chose Emily (Mom) and Becky came to cuddle with me (Dad) and we chit chatted a little as the girls got sleepy. They got up, turned around and showed us their butts, each had a large plug in them and they giggled as they went to their bed. Emily looked at me and chuckled in a nice sexy tone and I took my love into my arms and we kissed for a little while. She rolled on her right side and I spooned a very sexy butt with a larger dildo inside her panties stretching her anal ring.

We were up at our usual 6AM, removed and washed the dildo and had a real short shower since we didn't last night. Dressed and out the door to our diner. They saw me pull up and the cook held up two fingers, so I nodded yes. Breakfast was in front of us about five minutes later and again, we ate quickly, left tip and paid with to go coffees in our hands.

Emily said "When we're in private, our pet names for each other are OK, but I think we should use our first names at work or when with some of our co-workers. What do you think?"

"Honey, I had that thought when you took the job. It, makes sense not to make the others uneasy with our pet names."

"Good sweetie, I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page."

"Honey, do you know what I'm thinking right now?"

"That you'd love to pull over and make love to me right here?"

"Damn, I had a feeling we were picking up each other's thoughts. Now I know you are and I had told Janice when she asked about our engagement that we were practically telecommunicating. Because I can tell when something has upset you without me being around. I guess distress is a stronger emotion than love."

"I've suspected the same thing sweetie, but was unsure about you getting my thoughts or emotions. Now that we both know, this relationship is getting curiouser and curiouser."

"Well, I guess we're going to have to experiment with it and see if we can make it clearer. I think that Andrea and I had a bit of it going, but we never explored it much. I did know when she was in serious pain, but we never discussed it. But Emily, with you, I want to explore this more. Well, we're here so hope you have a good day Honey."

Emily said "You too, sweetie." She smiled a big smile as Hank went to his office and Emily clocked in.

Janice met Emily at the time clock and asked "So, how are you two lovebirds doing?"

Emily looked up and said "Hank and I have decided that at work, we wouldn't use our pet names for each other, just our first names."

Janice said "You know, that makes a lot of sense. I know about you but nobody else does, so I'll just keep quiet about it. Do you feel up to a little road trip? We have some contracts at our attorney's office that we need to look at. I know you have a drivers license and I'm sure that Hank told you about the company car, besides, there's a Chinese restaurant on the main floor of the building and I would appreciate it if you brought back an order of Moo Goo Gai Pan for me and I'll pay for something for you too."

"Janice, does that break any company rules?"

"No Emily, I'm not testing you, but I used to make that run and Hank would have me bring Happy Family for him."

"I thought that's what he liked."

"Emily, how did you know that?"

"We are picking up each other's thoughts. We just discovered it formally this morning on our way to work."

"Hank did mention that you two were practically telecommunicating. I guess now it's a formal thing."

"Yes, but if you find a man that you connect with like Hank and me, you might find that distress is a stronger emotion than love. We have, because my IT skills are less than I would like, Hank picked up my distress at the computer. I will take a manual home with me and start studying your entire system so I don't get stressed and worry Hank."

"Boy Emily, you two really are love birds." Janice chuckled and smiled.

"Janice, Hank told me at our second kinda date 'When you find the right partner, IT'S MAGIC!'"

They both chuckled at Hank's statement and Janice gave Emily $20 for their food and directions to the attorney's office. Emily got the keys and left to run the errand a few hours later and had the thought to pick up Happy Family for Hank. He had a habit of dropping in for lunch with his 'honey', so Emily thought she'd surprise him with his favorite.

She arrived about twenty minutes later at the attorney's office, but she had stopped in to the restaurant to place the order since it was approaching lunch time. She rode the elevator to the tenth floor, showed her company ID and picked up the package that was ready for Hank's company. She got three Jasmine teas for them to enjoy as well, paid for and picked up a huge bag of Chinese take out. When she got back to the office, she stopped by Janice's office and nodded her head in the direction of Hank's office.

Janice said "Your timing couldn't be better, he just arrived and grumbled something about getting lunch."

Emily said "Let's all eat in there, but we'll have to reheat stuff first, including the Jasmine tea I bought for us."

Janice said "How did you know I liked Jasmine tea?"

Emily smiled "I didn't, but I knew Hank did, so I figured you might also."

They finished reheating everything in the microwaves in the break room and went into Hank's office. He looked up from the package Emily had picked up and smiled at the two women. He looked at the big bag with a huge question mark on his face, then at Emily, then Janice.

"What's in the bag Emily?"

"Honey, Janice had me pick up that package she brought to you. She also let me know that she used to make the run to the attorney's office and pick up Chinese on the first floor."

"Emily, do I smell Happy Family?"

"Yes you do and Moo Goo Gai Pan for Janice and Sesame Chicken for me."

Hank stood up and gave Emily a kiss of gratitude, turned and gave a hug of gratitude to Janice.

He said "Janice, you gave away our secret."

"No Hank, Emily already knew of your love of Happy Family and I confirmed it. She also brought us Jasmine tea because of your thoughts."

He said "Emily this mental connection is a little scary, but I like it."

They cleared his work table and sat down to eat lunch. He looked so happy at not having to settle for a lousy burger at some fast food restaurant that he was smiling through the whole meal. He didn't finish his meal, in fact none of them could, because of all the food the restaurant had given them. They did finish the tea though, because of it's delicate flavor and they were big cups.

Emily turned to Janice and said "I'll be happy to make that run, but I hope it's not too often. I will need to start working out if I keep eating like that."

Janice said "Emily we only make that run about once a month to pick up the new contracts, so I don't think you'll need to worry."

Hank said "Since we have leftovers that we can give the girls, how about we stop at a BBQ smokehouse restaurant I know and take some pulled beef, pork, and chicken with coleslaw and baked beans home for us. Hanna likes my Happy Family, does Becky like your Sesame Chicken?"

"Yes, she does and goes wild when I have leftovers. The BBQ sounds wonderful as well, but remember, I don't eat pork."

"I know, that's for me, the beef is for you and the chicken is for the girls. Or you can mix beef and chicken, it's up to you. Now I need to get back to the contracts for jobs in about three weeks. Thanks again for lunch, I'm keeping you."

"And I'm keeping you as well."

They cleared out of my office and I finished the contracts just a few minutes before five. So I went to Janice's office and she was just finishing for the day as well.

"Did Emily really know that I liked Happy Family and Jasmine tea?"

"Yes Hank, she did and when I mentioned your favorite, she looked at me and said 'I know'. She also knew that you knew we were talking about you and lunch. I have to admit, she might just be the right match for you, you dirty bird. She told me what you told her on your second kinda date, 'When you find the right partner, IT'S MAGIC!' I had to giggle at that one, but it makes a lot of sense now that I've thought about it. I hope I'll find the right guy soon, I'd like to have several children before I get too old to have any. I don't want to be raising children into my retirement age."

"Well, well. Oh, by the way, I finished with the contracts and they're on my desk. Will you look at them in the morning? Did you give that IT manual to Emily yet?"

"No and that was another thing Emily mentioned to me today was that she wanted to take one home to really learn our computer systems. How did you know that?"

"Janice, this link Emily and I have is getting stronger. Damn, it's going to make getting her presents difficult at birthdays, Christmas, and eventually our anniversary. Probably for her to get mine as well."

We bid each other goodnight, Emily had clocked out and grabbed our take out. I stopped at the BBQ place I had found, they really have good food and even though it's a little more expensive, it's really worth at the slight extra. I got what I told Emily I would earlier and we were on our way home.

"Hank, you know this connection is going to mess up our buying presents for each other."

I chuckled "That is exactly what I was talking to Janice about, before you arrived and she wanted to know how I knew about your wanting one of our computer manuals to study. So I told her exactly what you just said and she just shook her head and said we may be right for each other. What else did you pick up?"

She giggled "That she wants to find the right man soon and have some children."

We both chuckled at the connection that had started happening, probably on our 'kinda second date' and she just shook her head in almost disbelief. I don't think Andrea and I had quite this connection, but we were close to each other. I had another thought that Emily was extremely turned on.

"Got wet panties again?"

She looked at me in surprise "Yes I do, damnit. So don't be a smart ass about it. We have dinner for all and I want to get fucked as soon as we shower and dry off. Tonight, it's time for fucking, hard, fast, and a large plug in my asshole. After that, we eat, I study a little, and then we make love. We'll probably have to give the girls some loving sex, but I'm horny damnit, so get your dick ready for some FUCKING!"

I smiled lustily and looked at my love with glassy eyes and rubbed her leg in a sexy way. She looked at me with very glassy eyes, but I already knew that her pussy was really wet. I thought that maybe I should get her some light pads for those times her pussy would wet her panties. The thought I picked up was 'That was a good idea' and I smiled at her. She grinned sexily at me and moaned.

We got home about fifteen minutes later and the girls were wondering about dinner. We produced the bag of leftovers as Hanna and Becky were hungry as well as anxious.

Hanna said "Dad, we've been getting thoughts of you and Mom about Chinese, computers, and sex. What's going on?"

I looked at Emily as she looked at me, both of us with wide eyes.

I asked Hanna "Did you get more specific thoughts or just general thoughts?"

Hanna said "Dad, I felt like you were thinking about Happy Family, Mom was thinking about Sesame Chicken and did you guys have Jasmine tea?"

I looked at Emily "Do you think this mind link includes our daughters? Hanna, your Mom and I have discovered that we are possibly linked mentally. We pick up the other's thoughts and know at the time what each other is thinking. Becky, are you having these kinds of thoughts as well?"

"Yah Dad, I somehow knew you and Mom were bringing home Sesame Chicken and Happy Family for sis and me. Mom had really wet panties and wanted to get fucked, not lovemaking, FUCKING HARD AND FAST. That she told you to get a hard dick for after you showered. Dad, what's going on?"

"Becky, we think we are so in tune with each other, that we are unconsciously communicating with each other. Are you and Hanna kinda picking up each other's thoughts as well?"

"Well, I knew that Hanna was horny, so I put on a strapon and fucked her pussy silly, and she turned and asked how I knew. I said I don't know but I felt you were horny for 'fucking'. She said she kinda knew I would help her. Dad, this is really strange to feel this way and know what others are thinking."

123

"Becky, I believe that only the four of us are linked somehow. When you and Emily came over for our kinda second date, we felt like we had known each other for years. Your Mom asked me how I felt about sex and since I had the same feelings about her, I was honest in Hanna's seduction of me. Your Mom was honest about you helping her where you could, asked me how I felt about your lesbian sessions and I had no problems with it. When you two showed up the following Friday, I was thrilled and Hanna was hoping us adults would hit it off. Since we have and 'Mom' has no problem with my giving you love and lust, we have realized that we are a special family. The apparent link we have makes it just that more special. That was pretty long winded of me, but do you understand where we think we are and what's happening?"

"Yah know Dad, that makes a lot of sense. I was afraid that something bad was happening to my brain, but if it's a growing, expanding consciousness, that might be a fun and useful thing. Say if one of us is assaulted, or has an accident, or whatever, the others in our group would know and be able to help someway."

"You know Becky, that is very insightful to think that. I shouldn't be surprised since Hanna has shown me how smart she is and all five of you girls have full scholarships to good, higher learning centers. I have been wondering, since I attended college, if you girls would like to spend the first semester in the dorms. I did and I think it would be an interesting learning experience for you as well. You could live at home the rest of your time at our university, but I found I grew in ways that I hadn't expected. Whaddya think?"

"Let us think and chat on it, then we'll let you know. OK?"

"Yes girls, no, daughters of me and mine."

I got huge grins on that statement, gave them both hugs and kisses. At that Emily looked at me with 'Now will you come fuck me before dinner?' looks. I nodded and she practically bolted up the stairs to the 'master bedroom'. I quit calling it 'my bedroom' when Hanna seduced me it became 'our bedroom', then when Emily and I became a couple 'our bedroom' became just the master bedroom. She was in the shower and half soaped down almost panting for a hard cock in her pussy and a large butt plug in her asshole. She scrubbed my back, butt, and dick and indicated a hurry up look at me. I chuckled, she grabbed my balls with that look again and I nodded yes. This woman was turned on and wanted a fucking.

She didn't care if I played with her pussy, she wanted my big dick in her pussy now. She dried, was on the bed on all fours, playing with her clit and Hanna had put a large plug in her ass as well. I had dried, put on a Junior condom and approached her pussy, she was so in need she was dripping pussy juice onto the bedspread. I stroked Junior through her pussy lips to get the condom wet and she just pushed back onto my cock and buried him totally in her vagina. I now knew that I could fuck her pussy a full ten inches when she was in this mood.

I stroked in and out very vigorously and she was moaning and groaning. The girls came in jilling themselves at our sight and sounds. When Emily approached a climax, both girls got down below my butt, cheek to cheek with their heads tipped up to catch the most Mommy cum. I raised up so I was hitting Mom's G-spot in every stroke and she came buckets. The girls tried to get as close as possible, but their faces still got sprayed, they giggled loudly and started licking each other. Emily collapsed on the bed, moaning and groaning in almost sexual exhaustion, but really happy I had met her needs.

She rolled over "Hank, did you have your entire cock in my pussy?"

"Yes my lust, I did. You were able to take all of me in your wonderful, lusty pussy. I am surprised, but happy you had a really good climax. I don't know if you knew, but our daughters had their faces ready to catch the huge squirt you produced as you came. They had a lot of Mommy cum on their faces as they licked it off of each other and I wouldn't be surprised if they came soon after. I also wouldn't be surprised if our climaxes are triggering some of theirs after what we've learned about our links."

Zoomie69
Zoomie69
198 Followers