Drunken Harry

Story Info
Harry is a stupid drunk!
11.2k words
3.53
151.1k
29
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight when I get off work I am going to go home, fix dinner, open a bottle of wine and after dinner is over I am going to tell Harry that I am divorcing him. It will be a shock since he is totally unaware that our marriage has been in trouble.

I love him. I love him to death, but he is a good man and he deserves much better than me. He has been a good husband and for the most part our marriage has been great. He is affectionate and he is damned good in bed so he is not going to understand it at all. The one thing he won't know because I won't tell him is that he is the one mostly to blame for it happening. Then again maybe I will tell Harry why he is to blame. It might help him with his next wife.

Harry is a stupid drunk!

He is not an alcoholic and he doesn't get drunk with any great degree of regularity. He is just a stupid drunk and by that I mean when he gets drunk he gets stupid. He doesn't get mean or sick, he just gets stupid. I've known it since I met him at a fraternity kegger, but it didn't seem all that big of a deal at the time.

I was at the kegger with the guy who was my boyfriend at the time. Jared was a cute and well built jock and we had been keeping company for about four months, but he wasn't going to be 'the one' I was going to live my life with and we both knew it. I wasn't supposed to know it, but he was already sounding out a few other girls looking for my replacement. He didn't mind the hand jobs and blow jobs, but he wasn't happy that I wouldn't let him go all the way.

Anyway, we were at the kegger and I noticed a bunch of guys near the keg in a 'chugging' contest. The gut who won raised his arms in victory and shouted out "woohoo" and before the shout had faded two guys stepped up and said they could beat him. They didn't and he did his victory shout again. He beat several different challengers, but in the process got blind, stinking drunk. Then somebody said something to him and he laughed and took off all of his clothes – all of his clothes – and then stumbled around the room naked and with a beer in his hands and socialized.

I couldn't help but notice that he was nicely put together. Nice, tight buns and a better than averaged sized cock and I did know a nice cock when I saw one. I was still a virgin, but my hands and mouth were not strangers to man meat. Not that I was indiscriminate. I had to like the guy a lot to do it and it never happened until after I had dated the guy for a while. We could start making out around the third date. He could get his hands under my bra about the sixth, his fingers in my honey pot on the ninth and I would have him in my hand on the tenth. In four years of high school and three years of college less than ten guys had made it past the fifth date.

+++++++++++++++++++++

It was three weeks before I saw Mr. Chug-a Lug again. I had just come through the serving line at the school cafeteria and I was looking around for a place to sit. The place was packed, but I didn't see anyone that I knew that I could join and then I spotted him sitting at a table alone. I walked over to the table and asked him if I could join him and he said yes. I sat down and said:

"My name is Jana and should I call you "cute buns" or do you have a name?"

"Cute buns?"

"I was at the Delt kegger when you stripped and then walked around socializing. I noticed that you had cute buns."

"Oh. I guess I got pretty stupid that night. My name is Harry."

"I think I like cute buns better."

"If you are going to call me that I think you should get to know me better and I think that the best way to do that is to go out with me."

"I can do that. When?"

"Tonight would work for me."

"It would for me also."

That was the start of a relationship that led to me saying, "I Jana take thee Harry to be my lawful wedded husband" four months after we graduated. Almost from the start I knew that Harry was "The One" and Harry beat all of the time line items. With Harry it was make out on the second date, hands in the bra on the third, fingers in the honey pot on the fifth and I was deep throating him on the sixth. On the tenth, when most of my previous dates were just getting their first hand job, Harry popped my cherry and from that point on we made love four or five times a week and usually twice each time.

We were your typical college couple and we hit the frat parties and other parties on the weekend and at maybe one out of every five Harry would get drunk and get stupid. I didn't think much of it because it was what college kids did right? Harry's thing might have been getting stupid when he got drunk, but mine was that I got a little flirty when I'd been drinking. Some guys would take my flirting as a come on and try to hustle me and I always shut them down, but I did flirt enough that some guys came to think of it as just being a matter of time before they would score with me. No one ever did, but a lot thought that someday they might – just might – break through. My big mistake – although it would be a couple of years before it bit me on the ass – was in not making absolutely sure that they knew that it was never going to happen and that flirting is all that it ever was and ever would be.

+++++++++++++++++

Harry and I graduated, were married and started our life together. We decided that we didn't want children, at least not until we were a little older and more established, and I didn't care for the feel of condoms so I was on the pill and had a diaphragm for back up just to make doubly sure.

We found jobs in our chosen fields and began working our way up the corporate ladder. We did well, saved our money and eventually bought a home in a nice neighborhood. We accumulated friends and neighbors and there were parties and social events to go to. Frat parties and keggers were a thing of the past, but there was drinking at parties, barbecues and other social events.

It didn't happen often, maybe once every four or five months, but Harry did occasionally get drunk and get stupid. Most of what he did got people laughing like the time he got drunk and because of something someone said he stripped to his underwear and took some ones motorcycle (this was in mid-January and it was three below outside) and rode it twice around the block. I of course drank at the same parties and I flirted. I got kissed and felt up a lot, but I laughed it off as 'adult fun' and didn't think anything about it.

And then Harry got drunk and got stupid and changed our (or at least my) life.

++++++++++++++++++++

It was our fifth wedding anniversary and our next door neighbors threw us a party. Only having twenty feet to walk to go home and not having to worry about driving I over did it a little on my alcohol intake. I was my usual flirty self and I did get kissed several times and felt up more than a little. When I have more to drink than I should I usually just get tired so about three ours into the party I went home and lay down on the bed.

I don't know how long it was that I laid there, fading in and out of sleep, when I heard Harry. It sounded like he was drunk, but still coherent enough to be giving some of the neighbors a tour of the house. I heard him tell about tearing out the carpet on the stairs and replacing it with wood. He mumbled some other things – either mumbled or I faded out for a bit – and I heard "replaced the tub with a tub with water jets and tore out..." and I faded out again. The bedroom door opened and I heard "...master bedroom fully equipped with the best cocksucker and piece of ass in the state. Moving on we co..." and he (or I) faded out again.

I came partially awake when Harry came to bed. I felt his hands on my hips and I lifted them so he could pull my panties off and then I spread my legs. I felt his breath just before his tongue went to work on me. I moaned and pulled my knees back to open myself up more for him.

"Oh yes" I moaned, "Like that baby, just like that. I love it."

He started licking and sucking my clit and I cried out and pushed my pussy at his face. I was hot and I was ready and I cried out:

"Now, I need you in me now. Fuck me honey, fuck me."

He moved up and buried himself in me and I locked my legs around him and moaned:

"Fuck me, fuck me hard and make me come."

Harry slammed into me and my orgasm hit and I cried out and dug my nails in his back and pulled him to me. He kept slamming into me and then he grunted and I felt the hot wetness of his discharge. He pulled away from me and I tried to pull him back. I felt him get off the bed and I cried out "Don't go, please don't go." He got back on the bed and pushed into me. He started driving into me and after several minutes I felt another climax building.

"Stay with me baby, stay with me, I'm almost there, get me there baby, get me there."

Harry started pounding hard and I felt him shoot just as my climax washed over me and I was moaning "Oh god, oh god, so good, so good" as he pulled out and got off the bed. Almost immediately he was back and pushing his hard cock into me. Because of the strength of the orgasms, the overwhelming feelings and my inebriated state it never occurred to me that what was happening was not natural. It did not register that Harry had somehow come twice and had almost immediately come back with a hard cock. As he drove into me for the third time I again locked my legs around him and pushed back at his driving cock. I was fast approaching another orgasm when hands grabbed my head and a cock was pushed into my mouth. Even then it didn't register on me that something was wrong. I had a cock in my mouth and one in my pussy and I didn't think anything of it. I went after the cock in my mouth like a starving woman after a hot dog and it was then that I got my rude awakening. A voice that was not Harry's said:

"He didn't lie. She is a damned good cocksucker."

Another voice – again not Harry's – said, "That ain't all he didn't lie about. I don't know if she's the best piece of ass in the state or not, but she damned sure is the best I've ever had."

The realization that I wasn't being fucked by Harry but by two other men was pushed out of my mind as another huge climax hit me. The man in my mouth and the man in my pussy came at the same time. I instinctively swallowed what was shot into my mouth and before the orgasm faded I had a fresh cock in both holes. I started struggling trying to break free of the two men fucking me, but my strength of purpose was washed away by another large climax.

I don't know how many more times I was fucked and had cum pushed into from both ends because it seemed like I was in one long continuous orgasm and when they finally left me I was so drained that I passed out.

+++++++++++++++++++

When I woke up in the morning I thought at first that it had all been an erotic dream until I started to get out of bed. My pussy was sore and I had a foul taste in my mouth. I looked down and saw dried cum on my thighs and my pussy hair was matted and crusty with dried cum. I waddled (I couldn't walk) to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I had dried cum on my breasts, on my face and in my hair. I sat down on the toilet and peed and globs of white stuff came out with the urine.

I had to accept the truth. Several unknown men had come into my bedroom and had gang fucked me. I thanked God that I had put my diaphragm in expecting that Harry and I would make love when we got home from the party.

I remembered snatches of Harry giving a tour of the house and I remembered what he had said when he had opened the bedroom door. The men who used me would have been in the bunch that Harry gave the tour to, but how could I explain to Harry why I wanted to know who was in the tour group? And what would I do with the information if I had it? Go to the men and say "Shame, shame on you?" They would probably just smile and say nothing. I couldn't accuse anyone of rape because I had no idea of who or how many. A dozen? Or just three or four over and over until they just couldn't get it up any more?

I got in the shower and started to clean myself up, but as the hot water warmed my body I thought about how I'd felt having all of those orgasms one after another and so close that they felt almost continuous. It might have been wrong, but I had never felt so sexually satisfied in my life.

I finished my shower and dressed and then I went downstairs to find Harry snoring on the couch. I looked down at him and said to myself, "Congratulations Harry. You got drunk and then got stupid and got your wife thoroughly fucked."

As I walked into the kitchen I wondered how I was going to be able to face the neighbors. Every time I saw a wife I would think "Was your husband one of them?" and when I saw the men I would be wondering, "Did you fuck me? Did you have your cock in my pussy? Did you push a load down my throat?" Would I ever be able to look any of the men in the neighborhood in the eye? Would I blush whenever one of them smiled at me and think, "Oh god, were you one of them?" Or would I just have to go out of my way to avoid my male neighbors. The answer to that came before the end of the day.

++++++++++++++++++

Harry woke up, took a shower and then I fixed us some breakfast. Over coffee he apologized for not being able to make love to me on our anniversary and I just smiled at him and told him that it was okay, that I'd had too much to drink to enjoy it anyway. After he ate he said that he had to run to Home Depot for some things.

He hadn't been gone three minutes when the doorbell rang and I answered it to find Ken, our next door to the south standing there. Before I could say a word he walked right into the house and said:

"I have something to show you."

He flipped open his cell phone, pushed a couple of buttons and then showed me the screen. There I was on my back with man between my legs, my legs up on his shoulders and my nails digging into his butt cheeks. Ken pushed a button and there I was with a man in my pussy and another man standing next to the bed with his cock pointing at my face. Another button push and I saw me with a man in my pussy, another one in my mouth and my hand wrapped around the cock of a man standing next to the bed.

"This one is my favorite" he said as he pushed another button. I didn't remember being taken doggie the night before, but there I was on hands and knees with a cock being pushed into me from behind while under me with my hand gripping his cock was another man. In that picture it looked like my head was inches from the cock and it was obvious that I was getting ready to take it in my mouth or had just taken my mouth off of it. I was looking right into the camera and the look on my face said it all. I was into it. I was loving it. Ken said:

"I have seventeen more, but we can look at them later. Right now we have more important things to do."

"More important things?"

"Yeah. I just saw Harry leave. How long is he going to be gone?"

"I don't know. Maybe an hour. Why?"

"Just need to know if we have time to cement our new relationship."

"Our new relationship?"

"That's right baby. Starting right now you are my slut; my new personal fuck toy."

"Get out of here! Get your worthless fucking ass out of my house!"

"You sure you don't want to take a minute or two to think about that? Think about the look on Harry's face when he sees the pictures?"

"I'll handle Harry. When I get done telling him about this he will come looking for you and probably with his deer rifle."

"Can you handle your mother too? Imagine the look on her face when she sees pictures of her baby girl with a dick in each end of her."

"You wouldn't."

"Of course I would. I'll send them to your parents, your grandparents and every one else you know. I'll send them to where you work and I'll post them on web sites that feature pictures of slut wives. I'll turn you into the neighborhood porn star. You won't be able to go to the grocery store without being stared at. You won't be able to walk through the mall without some guy coming up to you and asking for a piece."

"You won't do any of that. The men in the pictures won't like that a bit and they will come after you."

"You didn't take a real close look at those photos did you? I was careful to get only your face in the pictures. All the rest are just anonymous cocks."

"Why are you doing this to me? I thought we were friends."

"I'm doing it because I can. I'm doing it because it is payback for all the times you have cock teased me. Payback for all the times you shoved your tongue in my mouth, let me play with your tits and then pushed me away saying "Oh no, I can't."

"I was just flirting and you know it."

"Oh yeah? Well flirt with this" he said as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his prick. "You don't want me to do any of the things I just mentioned you will get down on your knees and suck my dick."

"I can't."

"Your choice, but if I put my dick back in my pants and leave five minutes after I walk into my house the emails will start going out."

He stood there waiting and I realized that I had no choice. It was do what he wanted or see my life ruined. I knew I could survive Harry finding out and he would go after Ken, but my family, the people I worked with, the people I would see on the street? No. I couldn't risk it.

He stood there waiting and then he said, "It shouldn't be all that hard for you to do. You loved doing it last night. You can lie to yourself and say no you didn't, but I was there. I watched and I saw it. There were times when you were trying to pull the guy back when he was trying to get up. I've got the pictures baby. You were a cock loving slut last night and we both know that you are going to want to do it again some day. I'm just making it happen sooner than you expected. Make up your mind baby; we need to get this done before we run out of time."

He was right. I had thought about what I'd done last night while I was taking my shower and I had had a fleeting thought about whether I would ever experience those monumental orgasms again. I was not even a little bit naïve. I knew what Ken was saying when he said I was going to be his fuck toy. He and all the others who had had me were planning on doing me again. Ken was just the point man. I didn't want to do it. God knows that I did not want to give in to what Ken was demanding, but I had no choice. If Ken did what he threatened to do my life would be shit.

I went down to my knees in front of him and reached for his cock. I stroked it a couple of times and watched a drop of pre-cum seep out of the pee hole and I remembered what Harry had said to his tour group when he opened the bedroom door. If that is what he thought I was then that is what I would be. I leaned forward and lick the pre-cum off of the end of Ken's cock and then I took him in my mouth. I licked, sucked and did all of the things that made Harry call me the best cocksucker in the state. I acted as though I had wanted a cock in my mouth for months and that my goal in life was to suck him dry – to suck his brains out of the head of his cock.

When he pulled his cock out of my mouth I looked up in surprise. He reached down, took my hand and brought me to my feet and walked me over behind the couch. I knew what was coming and I bent forward over the back of the couch and spread my legs wide. Ken worked the crotch band of my panties to one side and I felt the head of his cock between my lips and then he pushed and I gasped as he slid into me.

Yes, he slid.

I was wetter than I knew. My body and my mind had not been working together. My mind was saying "No, no, this can't happen" and my body was crying out "Give it to me, give it to me." It was happening and as reluctant as I had been once it started my body responded. I felt the tingling start in my core and I shoved myself back on Ken's cock and he laughed.