Drunken Harry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you were a slut. I knew you loved cock and I'm going to see to it that you get a lot."

"Shut up and fuck me you asshole."

"Asshole? Thanks for reminding me. We didn't do your ass last night."

"No damn you, I won't!"

"Yes you will you little whore, but not until the next time. I take my time on asses and we probably don't have enough time right now."

I didn't say anything to that because I was busy having a heavy climax. "Fuck me harder damn you, fuck me hard" I screamed and he laughed again.

"Your wish is my command my little fuck toy" and he slammed hard into me and kept slamming hard. I hated having it happen, but my body shook with the strength of the orgasm and I ground back on his cock and moaned, "Yes, yes, yes." I heard Ken grunt and then I felt the hot wetness of his discharge. He held him self in me while his cock drained and then he pulled out and said:

"Clean it off slut."

I turned and went to my knees and took his cock into my mouth. I hated to admit it, but I was into it by then and I half hoped that sucking him clean and licking our combined juices off of his cock would get him up so we could go again. I frowned as he tucked his cock back into his pants and then he asked:

"What time does Harry leave for golf tomorrow?"

"His tee time is nine so he is usually out of here by eight-fifteen."

"I'll be here at nine to do a little teeing off of my own. I want you to greet me at the door in nothing but nylons, garter belt and high heels." He winked at me and said, "We are going to have a lot of fun together baby."

He left and I moved to the front window and watched the second man to ever fuck me walk toward his house. I had been fucked by several men the night before and other than Ken I didn't know who any of them were, but I knew, just knew, that Ken had been the first one to take me. I watched him walk up his porch steps and enter his house and wondered if his wife had walked out on him because he was such an asshole and then I wondered what was in store for me in the days to come.

Then I realized that I was standing there with cum running down my leg and I hurried off to take my second shower of the morning.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

When Harry got home I half expected him to take one look at me and scream, "You fucking whore! Who was it?" but he didn't notice anything different. I spent the day doing housework and trying to work out a problem. Ken as good as said he was going to fuck me up my ass and given the way he had bent me to his will that morning I had no doubt that he was going to do it. Maybe even as early as the next morning. I was resigned to it happening, but I'd be damned if I was going to let Ken have something that my husband had never had. Harry had brought it up a couple of times and I'd told him no and that the very idea disgusted me. I had to find a way to give Harry my ass without making him wonder why all of a sudden I wanted him to do it.

I pondered the problem all day and decided that the only way to make it happen so Harry could have it before Ken took it was to be direct. It would mean lying to Harry, but it was a little late for me to be worrying about that. By not telling Harry what happened the night of the party and about what happened that morning while he was out golfing I was the same as lying to him.

After dinner and while we were doing the dishes, me washing and Harry drying, I asked:

"Do you still think about doing me anally?"

"I haven't given it much thought my love. The couple of times I brought it up you were rather forceful in saying no so I'd pretty much put it out of my mind. Why?"

"I've been thinking about giving it a try."

"Why the sudden change of heart?"

"You know, because I've told you, about how potty mouthed a bunch of women can get when they have had a few drinks. Well, at Marsha's bachelorette party a coupe of weeks ago they had a male stripper come in – I told you about it – and when he got down to his thong it didn't hide much and Abby whistled and said that he could shove that piece of meat up her ass any time he wanted to. Then Mary said, "You do anal?" Abby laughed and said, "Doesn't everybody?" Apparently Mary and I were the only two women there who didn't. Even Marsha said that Dan would rather do her ass than have a blow job.

I've thought a lot about it since that night and I've decided that we need to try it at lease once. It has taken some time for me to work up the courage to give it a go. I'm as ready as I'll ever be and I want to do it tonight before I talk myself out of trying."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. All the girls say it feels good once you get by the initial pain and discomfort. I want to try it at least once and see if we like it."

"We don't have any KY lotion or jelly and everything I've heard about anal says that you need to work on the hole with KY and fingers before going in."

"We have the baby oil from when I had my skin rash last summer. It should work."

It hurt at first and I had to bite my tongue to keep from yelling at Harry to take it out. He went slow and pretty soon the pain morphed into pleasure and by the time Harry was ready to cum I was pushing my ass back at him. When he pulled out I told him to go wash his cock and then I sucked him hard and told him I wanted him in my ass again.

I wasn't quite sure how it was going to go with Ken, but Harry and I would be doing more of it. A lot more of it.

++++++++++++++++++++

I kissed Harry and told him to hit the ball straight and far and as he backed down the drive I went back up to the bedroom and went into my closet. I wondered which pair of my heels I should be wearing when I opened the door to greet Ken. I settled on the old standard "come fuck me" pumps and then I slipped on a pair of nylons and a garter belt and then did a turn in from of my full length mirror. Not bad I thought. I looked sexy as hell and should be able to give a stone statue a hard on. I wondered it a dab of perfume in a few strategic places...whoa! What the fuck was I doing? It wasn't a lover I was going to be seeing, but a scumbag blackmailing asshole. To hell with what Ken wanted. He had me over a barrel and I might have to let him fuck me to protect my marriage and reputation, but I didn't have to bow down and kiss his ass while I did it. I kicked the pumps off, peeled off the nylons and pulled on a simple house dress. I didn't bother with bra and panties since I knew they would be coming right off anyway.

I opened the front door when the bell rang and saw Ken standing there with Gary. No surprise there since I had already figured out that Ken was the point man for the group who had used me. I stepped aside and let them in. As soon as the door closed behind them ken said:

"I thought I told you to greet me naked except for heels, garter belt and nylons."

"You did, but if you think I'm going to sit still for you bossing me around you are in for a rude awakening. I may have to give in to you on the sex part, but don't you ever forget that I am not doing this willingly."

I saw the look on Gary's face when I said that and I quickly figured out what it meant.

"Did ass wipe here tell you I was a cock hungry slut and was willing to fuck anyone?"

The look on Gary's face answered my question. "Well let me tell you something Gary. Ken is blackmailing me with the pictures he with his cell phone while you and your friends were raping me. Yes Gary, I said rape. I had been drinking and I was half asleep when the first man mounted me and in the dark I thought it was my husband. I thought it was Harry and so I was willing. I didn't know it wasn't Harry until I had one cock in my pussy and another one tried to push into my mouth. I am not here doing anything willingly Gary. I'm only doing it because Ken is blackmailing me into it."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. He said you were willing and wanted more than one man. I didn't know."

He turned to leave and I called to him. He turned back and I said, "Thank you for being the kind of man who won't take advantage of a girl, but don't leave. It is true that Ken is forcing me to do this, but it is also true that once he gets me to orgasm I'm going to be into it no matter what the reason behind it and I'm going to want to keep those orgasms coming. Stay. Stay and let me thank you for being the kind of guy willing to walk away." He hesitated and I said, "Please Gary? Please do me a favor and stay?"

Ken did just what I thought he would and told me that I would be taking him in the ass before the morning was over. It started out with both men sitting on the side of the bed while I was on my knees in front of then taking turns at sucking their cocks. Then Ken pulled my up onto the bed, pushed me on my back and started fucking me. I motioned Gary to get up on the bed and put his cock in my mouth. Ken came and Gary moved down to take his place and Ken moved up to push his cock at my face. By the time Gary came Ken was hard again and he got me up on my hands and knees, worked on my ass with his fingers for about five minutes and then he took it.

For the next three hours the two men took turns on my mouth ass and pussy and along the way I had orgasm after orgasm and screamed and begged for more cock, cried out to be fucked harder and faster, pleaded with them to make me cum and they did all of that. Gary was taking a turn in my ass while Ken was in the bathroom washing off his cock after being in my ass. I was on my knees with my ass in the air and my head on a pillow when Gary bent down and whispered in my ear:

"Call me later. I want to know more about this blackmail."

"Okay baby, but right now keep fucking me. Fuck me hard baby, fuck me hard and make me cum."

I grunted as he drove into my ass and I pushed it back at him. Ken came back and stuck his cock in my face and I was just getting ready to open my mouth for it when I noticed the time on the bedside clock.

"No time" I grunted as I turned my head away. "Hurry Gary, hurry. We are running out of time. I need to change the sheets and shower before Harry gets home."

Gary gripped my hips and drove hard into me for another minute or so and then I felt his sperm hit the walls inside my ass. Gary pulled out and reached for his clothes as Ken tried to get in my ass again. I pushed him away and said:

"God damn it Ken I said no more. I'm doing this to keep Harry from finding out about the other night. No fucking way am I going to let him walk in here and catch me doing it. Get dressed and get the fuck out. Now!"

He wasn't happy, but he picked up his clothes and started dressing. As he pulled on his pants he said:

"Harry bowls on Tuesdays. I'll be here at seven."

He walked out of the bedroom and as Gary started to leave I told him to wait a second. I grabbed my purse and took out one of my cards and gave it to him.

"Call me at work around ten."

He nodded and left.

The bedroom was straight and I was showered and fresh when Harry got home. He sat at the kitchen table while I fixed lunch and told me about his day on the greens and fairways. He was in a good mood because he broke ninety for the first time ever and I was in a good mood after seven very satisfying orgasms. I might have been forced, but I had enjoyed every minute of it.

Maybe too much.

Harry wanted to make love that night and I really didn't want to because I was afraid I would feel different to him after four hours of having two cocks almost constantly working in my pussy, but then I thought no way am I going to turn down the man I love when he wants me. I went down and sucked on him until he came in my mouth and then I stayed on him until I had him up again. Thinking that even though it had gotten considerable use earlier it would still be tighter than my pussy I took my mouth off Harry and said:

"My ass lover. I want it in my ass."

We fell asleep wrapped around each other.

+++++++++++++++++

At ten the receptionist let me know that I had a call on three and when I picked up it was Gary. He asked me to tell him about the blackmail and I told him about everything that Ken had dumped on me Saturday morning.

"I never knew that he could be such an asshole. What are you going to do about it?"

"What can I do about it? There is no way I could let my parents see those pictures and if they showed up here at work I would be ruined."

"You do know that it is your own fault right?"

"My fault? How can you say that?"

"The way you are always flirting gives us guys the idea that we can eventually score if we try hard enough and long enough. That and the fact that you are so damned sexy looking keeps us trying."

"Thanks, I think."

"I'm not making any promises Jana, but I will try and think of some way to get you out from under Ken's thumb."

I don't have a clue as to what possessed me to say it, but when he said that I said:

"Get me out from under and you can have me any time you want me."

"Talk about an incentive program. I'll be in touch."

As I hung up the phone I wondered if Gary could really help me. Oh well, I wasn't going to hold my breath.

++++++++++++++++++++++

The rest of the day was uneventful and that night Harry and I made love. The next morning I did something that I rarely did. I woke Harry with a blow job, fucked him and took a shower with him before getting ready to go to work. I had decided that any day Ken planned on fucking me he would not be the first. He would be second behind Harry. Harry would never be second behind Ken.

Ten minutes after Harry left for the bowling alley Ken was at my door. I let him in and he followed me to the bedroom. He fucked me three times that night – once in my butt – and then left. I was ashamed to admit that I enjoyed it, but I did. Ken was calling me his fuck toy and I guess he was probably justified because even though I hated being forced to do it I did enjoy what we did.

Wednesday Ken had me meet him on my lunch hour and he fucked me in his van. Nothing happened Thursday, but I spent my Friday lunch hour on my back in Ken's van again. Nothing happened on Saturday, but on Sunday Ken was at my door ten minutes after Harry left for his standing Sunday foursome.

I got a small bit of revenge on Ken that morning. I fucked his eyes out. I drained him until he couldn't get it up any more and then I hacked on him.

"What's the matter? You not man enough to stay with me? God you are so pathetic. Get me going and then leave me hanging. Why don't you get your worthless ass out of here so I can take care of myself with my hairbrush handle. I guess if I have to keep seeing you I'm going to have to buy myself a vibrator. He didn't like it one bit and it showed and god did that ever make me feel good.

++++++++++++++

Monday at work I got a call from Gary.

"I think I have a way to fix your problem, but it comes with a price."

"I'm listening."

"It is going to take a couple of us to do it. The guys I've talked with are just as disgusted with Ken's blackmail as I am, but they remember that night at your house. They thought you knew what you were doing because face it, you acted as though you did. They are willing to help, but they want another couple of shots at you if they help. They know now that you weren't doing it willingly, but for most of them it was the best they ever had. They want to know just how good it will be if you are willing."

"Do I get any guarantees? Or is this just a way to get my panties off and get a cock into me?"

"It is a gamble sweetie. If things are the way I think they are it will work. If I guessed wrong it won't. You have to be the one to decide if it is worth the gamble."

"Tell me your plan."

++++++++++++++++++++++

Ken had already told me that he would be over Tuesday after Harry left for the bowling alley. He showed up five minutes after Harry left. I let him in, but I didn't lead him to the bedroom. I went into the living room and sat down on the couch. Ken looked at his watch and then at me and said:

"What are you waiting for?"

Just then the door bell rang and I said, "That."

I got up and went to the door. Ken was surprised when Gary, Phil, Monte, Bert and Charlie came in. I looked at Ken and said:

"Now we can go to the bedroom."

As I led the group to the bedroom I thought about what Gary had told me. The group had enjoyed the hell out of having fun with the inebriated Jana and they had all thought that I was wide awake and willing. Well, the willing part was accurate once things got going and my body responded, and the guys wanted to do it again with my whore-hearted cooperation from the start.

The groups price for helping Gary with his plan was the gangbang we were about to embark on and then, if the plan was successful, each of the group would get one evening alone with me. Why would I say no? I remembered the first time and along about the middle of it I really got into it and I had wondered if I would ever do it again. I expected to of course. When Ken made his blackmail threat I assumed that he was just being the point man for the group and after giving in to him that first time why waste time pretending that I couldn't do it.

Once in the room I stripped down and when Phil said, "Who goes first?" I spoke before Ken had a chance and said, "Gary set this up so he gets to be first, but first I have to do something. Gary wants me in high heels" and I glanced at Ken as I thought "Take that, asshole." I slipped on a pair of 'come fuck me' pumps and spread myself out on the bed. I brought my knees back to my shoulders to open myself wide and said:

"Come get it lover."

And the party started Gary fucked me and then Phil took his place and after Phil there was Ken. While Ken did me Bert offered his cock to my mouth. Ken came and Bert moved to take his place and Charlie took a turn at my mouth. Bert finished and Charlie moved between my legs and it was Monte's turn between my lips. When Charlie bathed my womb and got out of the way for Monte Gary called a halt to the action to make some changes. He had Monte lie down and me mount him cowgirl. I moved over Monte and lowered myself onto his spike and then Gary moved behind me, put a hand in the middle of my back and pushed me down so I was chest to chest with Monte and then Gary started working on my asshole with his fingers.

Three minutes later I was having my first double penetration as Monte drove up into me and Gary plunged his cock into my ass. I grunted and I screamed and I moaned as Monte and Gary rocked me between them and then Phil stepped up and pushed his cock in my mouth and I had a cock in all three of my usable holes.

After that it got repetitious as all of them took turns at my pussy, ass and mouth while I moaned, cried, screamed, begged and pleaded and in general was the absolute cock loving slut they all had hoped to fuck that night.

I don't know how long it might have gone on if Gary hadn't been paying attention to the clock. God knows I hadn't been. I was so lost in lust and orgasms that all I was thinking of was my next climax. Monte had just cum down my throat and I was reaching for Charlie's dick when Gary said:

"Times up guys. We have to get out of here and give her time to clean up."

Part of me wanted to holler "Nooooo, I want more, don't go" but fortunately the larger part of me was saying "Get your ass in gear and get ready for Harry to come home." As the group dressed Gary told me to shower and as I headed for the bathroom he was pulling the cum soaked sheet off the bed. Fortunately I had been smart enough to put a plastic sheet under the cotton sheet or the mattress cover and probably the mattress would have also been soaked.

As I made the bed I knew that there was no way I could let Harry make love to me that night. My pussy would be way too loose and my butthole wasn't likely to be much tighter. Luckily my period was due in a day or two and I could tell harry that it was my time of the month. But I would still take care of my man. I'd suck him until his eyes rolled back in his head and nothing but dust came out of his pecker.