Drunken Harry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

++++++++++++++++++

Because it was my time of the month all Ken could get out of me the following week were blow jobs although he was able to get downtown with his van on a Wednesday and have my ass on my lunch hour. He did come over Sunday, but I chased him away and told him that my mother was coming to visit and I didn't have time to let him have a piece. He wasn't happy, but there wasn't anything he could do. He could get pissed if he sat in his front window watching for mom and never saw her, but I would just say that her car broke down. Bottom line is that I fucked Ken out of a day.

What Gary, the crew and I had been waiting for finally arrived. Harry was a regional manager and once a month he left town for a four or five day trip to visit his regional offices. I kissed him goodbye on Monday morning and then headed off to work. I got a call at nine from Ken and he told me that he was going to spend the night with me. I laughed and told sorry, but Gary had already asked for the night.

"So we will both do you."

"Nope. Gary said he wanted me all to himself."

"Why are you giving him preference over me?"

"Because he is not a lousy blackmailing asshole. You can have tomorrow night."

I heard him mutter "Bitch!" as he hung up and I laughed again. That night Gary and I sucked and fucked and went over the plan between bouts. Gary was in my ass when the phone rang and I knew it would be Harry checking in so I had Gary pull out of me while I talked to Harry. We talked for several minutes while I strokes Gary's cock to keep him hard and then we exchanged I love yous and Harry told me he would talk to me tomorrow. I got back up on my hands and knees and Gary slid back into my butt and I asked him if he wanted to stay the night, but he said that he couldn't.

"Maybe next time" I told him.

Tuesday night it was Ken's turn. I let him in the front door at seven and as soon as the door closed behind him I went to my knees in front of him, pulled his pants down and worked them off of him while I went after his cock with my mouth. While I was doing my starving woman impression on him he took off his shirt and let it fall to the floor. I gave him another two minutes of mouth and then stood up and headed for the bedroom. We were in the middle of our second fuck when my nightly call from Harry came. I told Ken to pull out while I took the call.

"Nope. I'm going to fuck you while you talk to him."

"No you are not! Get the fuck off of me!"

"I've had enough of your shit missy. Giving Gary what's mine and ordering me around. I'm done with being nice. You will do what I tell you to do and you will do it when I tell you to. Now pick up that phone."

"No damn you. It is bad enough that you are fouling his bed; I won't let you humiliate him too."

"Pick up that phone right now or I pull out, go home, fire up the computer and start the emails on there way."

I couldn't let him leave. I had to keep him busy so I reached for the phone, but it stopped ringing.

"You better hope that he calls back bitch."

He was pounding into me three minutes later when the phone rang a second time. It was Harry. I told him I was in the bathroom when he called earlier and didn't get to the phone on time. We made small talk for several minutes while Ken slammed his cock in me and then exchanged our I love yous and I hung up. Ken was still sawing in and out of me and it was only the grace of God that kept my orgasm from hitting me while I was talking to Harry. I'd done a lot of things I wasn't proud of since Ken first showed me the photos on his cell phone, but nothing that made me feel as dirty and disgusted with myself as talking with Harry while Ken fucked me.

Forty minutes later Ken was rooting around in my butt when the phone rang three times and stopped. A minute later it rang twice and stopped. That was Gary's signal that the plan had gone off as we had hoped it would. The plan was simple. Get Ken between my legs and keep him there – all night if necessary. I'd gotten his pants off of him downstairs and then led him to the bedroom. Phil had been in the kitchen and as soon as he heard the sounds of sex from the bedroom he went to Ken's pants and took the cell phone out of the belt holster and slipped in an old used one that didn't work. It was hoped that Ken wouldn't notice the switch until the next day.

While I was calling out for Ken to fuck me harder and make me cum the rest of the guys were in Ken's house tearing it apart. Gary's phone calls told me that they were done and that they had found what they had been looking for.

Ken came in my ass and then told me he would be staying the night. I said:

"Good. It will give me the chance I've been waiting for."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"As soon as you fall asleep I will cave in your head with my cast iron frying pan. Dress you, drag your sorry ass into the living room, call the cops and tell then that you pushed your way into the house and were going to rape me. Luckily I was washing dishes at the time and was in the process of drying the frying pan and had it in my hands when you pushed your way in. Which side of the bed do you want?"

Ken decided that he didn't want to stay the night.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

When Ken got home he found the placed trashed and anything of value gone. His computer would be gone and so would all of his discs and floppies that Gary and the crew could find. Every conceivable hiding place from the attic to the basement had been searched and anything and everything of interest had been taken. I found out in the morning that that included a small fireproof safe that had been found in his bedroom closet. I don't know who in the group was the safecracker, but the safe yielded several CDs that showed Ken and several other wives in the neighborhood having sex. Unfortunately for Ken one of those wives was Bert's and Bert paid a visit to Ken on Friday and the result of that visit was Ken being sent to the emergency room at County General.

There as one CD found inside one of the heating ducts that showed Ken having a black cock up his ass while he was sucking on another one and that one was copied and sent to where he worked and to everyone in the address books in his computer and on his cell phone.

Phil had me Wednesday, I called in sick Thursday and gave it to Monte. I took a vacation day on Friday and I was Charlie's from nine in the morning until four in the afternoon and then I was Harry's from six on Friday until he left for work Monday morning. I took vacation days on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and gave Monday to Bert. Gary got both Tuesday and Wednesday (he got extra because it was his plan and because his cock did fit my ass perfectly) and it was over. Ken was out of the picture, the debt to the group was paid and I had my life back. I could devote all my time to Harry and try to make it up to him for all that I had been doing behind his back.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Except in life there are no easy endings. Ken called me and told me that he knew I was behind the breaking and entering of his house and he wanted the ten thousand in cash that was in the safe back or he was going to rearrange my face and scar me for life. He gave me until Friday to get the money back to him. A call to Gary caused Gary, Bert and Monte to pay Ken a visit and Ken got another trip to the ER at County General along with a word of warning that his next trip would be to a landfill inside a 55 gallon drum. Two days later a "for sale" sign appeared in Ken's front yard and he was never seen in the neighborhood again.

But the most monumental thing that happened to me is what is causing me to tell Harry that I'm leaving him. It was a Monday and I was having lunch with Dave Mickleson at the Hilton and we were discussing business. I had been trying to get him to sign a contract for almost a month, but Dave was playing my company against one of our competitors trying to get the best deal. I thought for sure that I had him and that I would sign him right there at the table when he said to me:

The problem Jana is that you and Simmons and Sons are almost even on costs, delivery schedules and your Quality Control departments are both top drawer. Give me one good reason to pick your firm instead of Simmons. What do you have to sweeten the pot?"

"What would you like?"

He smiled at me and said, "You have to ask?"

The contract was worth millions to my company so without even taking time to think on it I opened my briefcase, took out the contract, slid it across the table to him and said:

"Sign it and get us a room."

Before the words were even out of my mouth I realized something that I had been keeping a tight lid on and had not even admitted to myself. I was a slut. I was a cock loving slut and I wanted to be fucked by men other than my husband. I wanted the excitement of taking on different cocks, the excitement that came from seeing the lust in men's eyes and then satisfying that lust. I wasn't glad that my ordeal at the hands of Ken was over, I was sad that I wasn't doing the group, having all three of my holes filled and having all of those humongous orgasms. I was more than a slut. Giving myself to Dave for his signature made me a whore and I was aware that I didn't care and I thought of other deals I could close the same way.

Dave signed the contract, got up and came back a few minutes later with a key card and ten minutes later I was deep throating him. I gave him everything that afternoon. I gave him mouth, pussy and ass and I gave him so much that he finally couldn't answer the call. As I was dressing I told him to make sure and call mw whenever he was in town and we would do it again.

I did some thinking as I rode the elevator down to the lobby. Harry was on his regional swing and now that I had admitted to myself that I was what I was there was no sense in holding back. I took out my cell phone and called Gary. I had Gary and Phil over that evening and Phil spent the night.

Tuesday I had all five of them there and they fucked me until I fell asleep exhausted. I woke up in the morning between Monte and Charlie and of course had to take care of them before going to work.

Wednesday it was Bert and Gary until neither one could get it up and Thursday during the day I signed Ralph Kitchens from Apex to a three year, six million dollar contract in room 616 at the Marriott and I would have stayed the night with him, but he had a flight to catch. It was too late to call any of what I now thought of as "my crew" so I spent Thursday evening alone and got a full nights sleep for a change.

Harry came home Friday. I fixed his favorite meal and then spent the weekend fucking him blind in an attempt to make it up to him for not being a perfect wife - at least not a faithful one.

++++++++++++++++++++

On Monday I woke him up with a blow job, made love and sent him off to work. I thought a lot about the past week as I showered, spent a lot of time thinking about it on the drive to work and did not get much accomplished at work because of thinking about it. By the time I saved what little I had gotten done and shut down my computer I knew what I was going to do. Before leaving work I told my boss I was going to have to take a half day off the next day to take care of some personal business.

I went home and fixed dinner, took Harry to bed and wore him out. I didn't leave the poor man enough strength to ask me what in the world had come over me lately that had turned me into a sex machine.

I left work at noon, ran several errands and then went home and fixed dinner. When Harry got home I had the table set, the wine poured and we sat down to eat. After we ate I poured us each a tumbler of Bailey's Irish Cream, took a deep breath and said:

"Harry my darling; I hope that you know that I love you to death. I have loved you from our first minute together and as much as it pains me that love is making me do something I hate. I am divorcing you Harry."

He sat there and looked at me stunned as I went on.

"You probably won't be served until late Thursday or sometime Friday, but most everything else I took care of today."

He started to say something, but I held up my hand to stop him. "Please let me finish. I took myself off of our credit cards this afternoon and I stopped by the bank and took out half of what we had in checking and savings. I took all five of the CDs from the safe deposit box and I feel that is only fair since I'm leaving you the house and our equity is at least twice the value of the CDs. Now for the part that you want to know."

I told him the entire story from his drunken piece of stupidity to the outcome of it and all that had happened after Ken's first visit. I told the story right up to and including sealing the deal with Dave Mickleson.

I love you Harry. Love you too much to saddle you with what I've become. The last thing you need in your life is a cock loving whore who would be spending a lot of time fucking others behind your back. You deserve better Harry. You deserve a whole lot better."

I stood up, walked around the table and kissed his forehead.

"I'm sorry Harry, I really am sorry."

I walked out of my house, got in my car which I had already loaded with what I wanted from the house and then I drove to the motel where I had rented a room that afternoon. I debated calling Gary or one of the others to come and keep me company, but decided not to. I could spend the night mourning my marriage.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Harry called my office and I instructed the receptionist not to take his calls. He called my cell and when I saw that it was him I didn't take the call. He figured that out and called me from an unknown number and when I recognized his voice I hung up on him. Harry was served Friday morning and the phone calls stopped.

It was an emotionally trying time for me. That first week I cried myself to sleep every night, but I finally forced myself to get a grip. I had done what I needed to do. I had removed a cancer from Harry's life and someday he would thank me for it.

Two weeks after walking out on Harry I called Gary and he and Phil came and kept me company. Two nights later it was Bert and Monte. Friday it was Gary and before Gary left me I asked him to try and get the whole group together for Saturday. They all showed up at the motel at noon and the party started.

All five of them had fucked me once when Phil told me to mount him. I did and Charlie pushed me down chest to chest with Phil and I knew what was coming. Fingers worked on my ass while Bert fed his cock into my mouth and then I felt someone move up and a cock pushed against my ass hole and slowly started in. I froze. I know that there are those who say you can't tell one cock from another as it slides into you unless it was longer than normal or as big around as a beer can, but I'm telling you that they are wrong. I knew who was shoving his cock into my ass and I took my mouth off of Bert and looked back over my shoulder to see Harry looking down at me. I looked over at Gary and he shrugged and said:

"He insisted."

Harry drove deep into me and said, "If I can't have you one way I'll take you another. Wife or fuck toy, cock loving slut or gangbang whore, I am not giving you up."

He started fucking my ass hard and I pushed my ass back at him and cried:

"Oh yes, oh fucking yes; fuck me Harry, fuck my ass" and Harry did just that.