Drunken Lovemaking

Story Info
A virgin is taken advantage of.
1.8k words
3.86
155.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This one's on me." She heard in a deep, mellow voice. Turning towards it she saw a young man, tall and tanned with a sweet smile and sparkling green eyes.

"Thanks" she answered, accepting the fruity green cocktail he handed her with a smile. "It's very nice of you to buy me a drink when you don't even know me."

His only reply was another sweet, little smile as he took her hand and led her to an empty booth at the side of the dance floor. In her intoxicated state she didn't notice the thumbs up signal he gave to one of his mates left standing at the bar.

"So what's your name?" he asked, "Mine's Paul."

"Katie" she answered.

"Are you here alone?"

"No" she replied, suddenly distracted "I came with friends, they must be looking for me by now, I left them on the dance floor ages ago to go to the bathroom and get another drink."

"It wasn't a tall blond girl and a short redhead in a blue dress was it?" he accurately described her friends and she nodded an affirmative. "They were asking about you at the bar, I think they've left already. They thought you were gone."

"Oh no," Katie wailed "they have my bag with them. It has my phone and my wallet in it. I live miles away; I came in Laurie's car. How am I going to get home?" With a small sob, she dropped her head onto her arms resting on the table.

"It's okay" Paul soothed, moving around the U-shaped booth so he could put his arm around her. "I'll look after you tonight and you can get the bus home tomorrow morning."

"I can't go home with you, you're practically a stranger. It wouldn't be safe."

"I can see why you're worried" Paul answered "but the alternative is sleeping in a doorway when this place closes, and dressed as you are..." he paused, his gaze sweeping over her exposed body covered only by a brief, black, halter neck dress "you'd probably die from hypothermia before morning."

Logically, Katie knew that there had to be a better solution but the alcohol in her system had slowed down her thought process and going along with what Paul said seemed much more simple than finding a public payphone or arguing with the cloakroom attendants to return her coat without a ticket. With a small sigh she capitulated and stood up to go.

With an arm around her waist to steady her as she staggered towards the exit, Paul grinned at his mates at the bar. He'd bagged one of the best looking birds in the club and he'd only had to buy one drink. In his opinion the end always justified the means and he had no trouble taking advantage of Katie's vulnerability.

Collecting his own coat from the cloakroom, he wrapped it protectively around her. "Always the gentleman!" he thought to himself with a self-mocking grin, maneuvering his drunken catch down the street and into his apartment block.

The fresh air had sobered Katie up a little and her face had a healthy glow as he studied her in during the elevator ride up to his 12th storey apartment. Her hair was a non-descript brown, clipped discreetly back from her face. She had bright blue eyes and a very lush red mouth but it was her figure that made her so attractive. It was a perfect hourglass; wide hips curved in to a tiny waist and out again into bountiful 34E breasts which were supported only by the thin material of her dress. The dress displayed the sides of her tits and Paul longed to slide his cock into the deep cleavage exposed at the front.

Moving behind her as the elevator slid open on his floor; he guided her to his apartment with his hand on her ass. When she made no objection he began to knead her buttocks and smoothly opening his door, he pulled her inside and pressed her against the wall with his body.

"Hey, what are you doing?" she asked in an outraged voice but she got no reply as Paul took advantage of her open mouth to start kissing her, massaging her tongue with his own until she began to respond. Although Katie was nearly 21, she'd never been in a proper relationship and such intimate kissing was new to her. She acted instinctively to the desire awakening within her and she began to move her crotch against the hardness she could feel against it.

Lifting her up and wrapping her legs around his waist, Paul carried her into his bedroom and sat down on the edge of his bed. This new position left Katie in his lap with her hungry pussy resting against his large erection. Katie broke their kiss and looked anxiously into his eyes.

"Paul, I've never done this before. I mean... I'm a virgin, I've never had sex before and I don't think I'm ready to go all the way."

Paul masked a smile at the childish term, she wasn't the first virgin he'd picked up in a bar and none of them ever thought they were ready but he soon taught them otherwise. "That's okay, sweetie" he answered "We don't have to go all the way; we can just cuddle and have fun. Doesn't that sound nice?"

"Oh, I can't believe you're being so understanding. Cuddling sounds wonderful." Katie replied, stretching up to kiss him. "Thank you for looking after me and being so kind."

Rolling her over on the bed Paul just smiled down at her and resumed kissing her with a tenderness that blew her mind. In fact she was so distracted that she didn't even notice him untying the back of her halter neck or tugging down the zip at the side. Their passionate lip lock had them moving quite a bit as they hugged and kissed each other fiercely and it wasn't long before Paul got his first view of her gorgeous rosy nipples.

"Your dress has come loose" he told her "why don't you take it of and slip beneath the covers, I promise I won't look. That way you won't have to sleep in your dress and wear it again tomorrow."

She gestured for him to turn his back and he could hear her removing her dress and sliding back into bed. "Ok I'm going to do the same now and then we can cuddle up and go to sleep," he informed her.

Standing at the side of the bed he began to unashamedly pull his clothes from his long, rangy body. He met her anxious eyes with a calm, steady gaze as he bent to remove his trousers, pulling off his boxers at the same time and standing up fully naked. Katie's eyes were drawn like magnets to his erect penis and she stared at it in awe.

"Would you like to touch it" he asked her and she nodded reaching out tentatively, like a child about to do something forbidden. Holding his hard-on gave her a feeling of power and pride. "I caused this" she thought with satisfaction. This handsome man finds me attractive. She stroked it gently, then let go, dropping her arm and her gaze to the bedclothes.

"It's OK" Paul assured her, "don't be embarrassed". He slid under the covers next to her and pulled her tight against him. "Now, isn't this nice?" he asked rhetorically, stroking her soft, silky hair and pulling out the clips that held it in place. Katie allowed herself to be comforted and she sank against him, allowing him to support the weight of her upper body. Nudging her thigh with his, Paul pulled her so she was sprawled on top of him again, this time with her panty clad crotch against his naked cock.

"Don't panic," he answered her gasp of fear "pull down your panties and I'll show you a way we can have fun. I won't put it in, I'll just rub it against you a little, it's perfectly safe." Trustingly, she allowed him to push down her panties and roll her underneath him.

Her ability to protest was killed by her need to assuage the desire within her, after all, he'd said he wouldn't put it in and rubbing a little wasn't going all the way. All her friends allowed their boyfriends to touch them a little.

Paul guided his large cock to her wet slit and using his hand he rubbed the head of his dick against her aroused clit. Encouraged by her soft sigh, he slid his cock along her channel, jabbing against her opening along the way. Katie began to move with him but stopped when he penetrated the top of her opening. "Stop" she said "you can't put it in, I can feel you putting it in"

"I'm not" he answered "I'm just poking you a little, I'm still on the outside." But carried away by his arousal he slammed his cock into her vagina. "That is what it feels like when it's in."

Katie froze in shock then started to tremble. "Oh my God" she thought, "what will I do?" but at that moment Paul gently resumed his "poking" and the pain of her hymen breaking gave way to a pleasure that pulsed inside her. Moving carefully, she began to meet Paul's thrusts and gradually she sped up until they were both thrusting and panting hard.

Rolling her on top of him, Paul showed her how to ride him up and down, grinding her clit against his pelvis on each of her down strokes to increase her pleasure.

With a gasp, Katie could feel her pussy begin to clench, heralding the start of her first orgasm. She threw her head back and cried out her release as her toes curled in response to the pleasure coursing through her.

Flipping her over, Paul continued to pound into her pussy, not giving her a chance to get over her orgasm. He began pulling and pinching her breasts, tugging on her nipples as if milking a cow. Feeling his balls begin to tighten he bit down hard on the back of her neck, causing her to cum for a second time as he spewed his spunk deep within her. Her tight, virgin pussy milked every last drop from his shrinking cock before he allowed it to plop out of her.

Exhausted, he flipped her onto her back again and fell to the bed beside her. Her face didn't look angry he noticed, more bemused by the turn of events. He hoped she wouldn't register the fact that he hadn't used protection; if she didn't storm off he'd like to fuck her a few more times before morning....