Drunken Passions Wake Up Call

Story Info
Sister recalls night of passion with her twin brother.
9.8k words
4.33
85.9k
40
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: All sexual situations depicted in this story are between consenting adults 18 years of age or older.

It was a night of unbridled passion and decadent revelry, a single movement in an ever ever-evolving symphony of lust, which built slowly, culminating in a resounding crescendo of cosmic ecstasy and unfathomable delights.

Sleep cradled our lovers Ed and Stacy as they slumbered peacefully after a long intense night of wonton lascivious delights and decadent desires. They succumbed to the magic of the sandman just after sunrise and remained in his clutches until well in the afternoon.

Stacy's sweet naked 5'7" 127 pound 34C-24-34 form rested atop of Ed's 5'11" 175 pound naked muscular body. Stacy's head was gently cradled in the crook between Ed's chest and shoulder and Stacy's hand rested on Ed's bare muscular chest.

Ed's thick massive 8 inch cock was still hard and rigid and buried inside of Stacy's nicely trimmed pussy. Ed had spent one of many of his loads into it and the residue from Stacy's sweet cream still covered Ed's cock.

It was about 3:30 in the afternoon when Stacy began to stir. She opened her eyes and the room slowly came into view. She was immediately blinded by the brilliance of the afternoon sun as it streamed in from the window above the door frame containing sliding glass door which led out to the balcony overlooking the woods in the back of the property.

Stacy squinted against the sun and put her hand up in front of her eyes to shield them as she tried to figure out where she was and to assess her surroundings. She looked around and soon she found out she was been lying on top of her twin brother Ed on the floor in front of the fireplace, and except for the white thigh high stockings and lace garters she had on, she was totally naked.

Stacy looked down at Ed who was still fast asleep and noticed he was naked as well. Within a few seconds she also felt something inside her pussy and looked down and noticed it was Ed's rock hard cock that was buried inside of her.

As Stacy's other senses slowly came into focus, she began to smell a faint scent of tobacco smoke, sweat, cum, perfume, cologne, pot smoke and booze as they all formed an almost sickening combination of fragrances that still hung in the air like a fine vapor.

Stacy also tasted a vaguely familiar taste in her mouth. It almost tasted like a man's cum and as she focused on it, she began to realize it was just that. She surmised that she must have given Ed a blow job and swallowed his cum.

Stacy also felt her body and noticed that the skin around her breasts and lips and face were sticky and when she smelled her fingers, they had the faint scent of semen. Stacy then felt her hair which also was sticky and then she guessed she must have given Ed more than just one blow job.

Stacy looked around her on the floor and noticed there were two bottles of rum tipped over one was completely empty while the other still had about one half of it's contents remaining.

She further surveyed her surroundings and noticed on the coffee table that was to her right was another bottle of rum that was one half full, two tall glasses as well as a couple of shot glasses, a gallon sized storage bag of pot, a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of clear soda which they must have used to mix the liquor with.

For the likes of her, Stacy could not remember how she got on the floor much less how she woke up naked on top of her brother or what she had done to get herself to the point where she had passed out on top of him with his cock still buried inside of her.

Stacy appraised the situation she found herself in and came to the conclusion that she and Ed had obviously partied and partied quite hard and in the process, ended up having sex.

Not that she minded. Stacy had been attracted to Ed for a long time but never thought she would have even acted on it but based on her current observations, it appeared she had changed her mind and done just that.

Stacy slowly got up and as she did, she realized she still felt the effects from the pot and booze. She managed to stand but that was all. The room was still spinning and she had to grab the table to steady herself.

Stacy waited until the spinning sensation stopped then she managed to stumble over to the couch and plop down.

"Oh God it must have been one hell of a night," Stacy softly moaned to herself as she reached for the bag of pot on the table and pulled out a rolled joint and lit it.

Stacy took two long tokes on the joint held them in for as long as she could then exhaled. She repeated the process until she felt that familiar and desired sensation that signaled she was at the beginning of a good buzz.

Stacy continued to smoke the joint until the buzz was good and solid. She then reached for the pack of cigarettes and pulled one out and lit it. She also reached for the other bottle of rum sitting on the table and opened it.

Stacy didn't even bother to reach for a glass and pour some in it; She just up-ended the bottle and chugged down 3 huge gulps then sat it on the sofa beside her as she puffed on her cigarette.

"Some hair of the dog that bit me," Stacy muttered to herself as she savored the drink and tried to justify in her mind the need to get back to the place where she was stoned and drunk again.

Stacy's mind also began to clear and she fondly pondered the events which had occurred over the past five days. She smiled as she thought about Ed. She knew she loved him more than life itself. He was her twin and they had always been close much closer than any normal brother or sister.

They had always shared a special intimate kinship and a deep bond that was beyond words. It was hard to explain. It was an mystical almost spiritual bond they shared which could never be broken, as if fate had ordained them to be eternally entwined at every level.

Stacy recalled their childhood as they grew up and how their bond developed over time. Ed was Stacy's defender and Stacy was Ed's fairytale princess. After high school they still managed to stay in touch.

They both went to college together where Ed studied Computer Science and Finance while Stacy majored in Graphic Design and Building Science. Stacy had dreams to be a graphic designer and developing plans for construction engineers but she would never see that dream come to fruition.

After college, Stacy would meet some fellow named Brad or the Bradster as he liked to refer to himself as and become infatuated with him so much so that she ended up running off and eloping.

That began a long twelve year marriage from HELL!!! Stacy was 22 at the time and thought she was in love. The man promised her the moon and the stars but all he delivered was a heap of space debris.

The fellow Stacy married was a good no account bum who wanted some one he could control. He wanted to have his cake and eat it to in that he expected Stacy to be a faithful and loving wife while he catted around.

When Stacy found out she couldn't have children that only made it worse. Brad viewed Stacy as less than a woman and began to treat her with even less respect.

Stacy stayed with Brad mainly because she thought she could quote "change him." It was a lost cause and deep down she knew it but the thought of being by herself frightened her more. Finally, events forced her come to her senses and leave him.

Meanwhile, as this was going on, Ed had been living his own life which was quite productive and satisfying. After college, Ed entered the Air Force as an officer and went to work as a Network Administrator.

Ed spent 9 years in the service and rose quickly attaining the rank of Major before he left the service. His primary function was to design and maintain networks and computer systems for weapon guidance and defense and he was quite good at it.

After the service, Ed returned to his home in North Carolina and went into business for himself. He purchased some land on a hillside just outside of town that was still close enough to the city to have some of it's services.

The land backed up to some woods which had a small river in and he didn't have to worry about his neighbors being right on top of him. The closest house was about a quarter of a mile away which afforded him the privacy he desired.

Ed built him a spacious two story 5400 square foot log cabin house with all the modern creature comforts and amenities he could ever want. He built a smaller detached 1300 square foot log cabin that connected to the main house by an enclosed breezeway. This served as the office for his business known as Jupiter Data Systems.

Ed and Stacy eventually became reunited. It was three years after Ed had left the military and was living on his own when Stacy called him out of the blue. She told him she had left Brad and needed a place to stay until she could get back on her feet and find a place of her own.

Ed told her to come on and that she should move in with him and not worry about finding a place of her own. After all, she was his sister and he loved her and his house was her house. That was the way things had always been and continue to be.

Stacy took Ed up on his offer and ended up moving in with him. They rekindled their relationship in more ways than one. All the feelings of latent lust they had for each other came to the surface culminating in that one night of passion leading to where we found our lovers at in the beginning of this story.

After recalling the events which led up to that night, Stacy shifted her focus to trying to remember what had happened during that night what they had done and how they ended up passed out naked on top of each other after a night of what appeared to be hot intense torrid passion.

Stacy racked her brain for ten minutes or so and then just as she was about to give up and lay down and go back to sleep, something clicked inside her brain and triggered an avalanche of memories which came flooding to the forefront of her mind.

Stacy vividly recalled exactly what happened as it began playing like a movie in her mind. For the remainder of the story, you the reader will be reading what Stacy recalled. It will be written in the narrative form as I the author describe what happens.

It was the day of their mutual 35th birthday and Ed and Stacy had planned to go out on the town and celebrate. The day was fairly uneventful but they both knew they were looking forward to a hot evening together.

They did go shopping that day. Ed took Stacy to a costume boutique where she purchased some outfits. Stacy purchased naughty school girl outfit. It consisted of a white short sleeve shirt that came down to just above the waist line and was open in front with low v-shaped neckline.

The skirt was a green and blue check plaid and barely came down below the ass and showed off plenty of leg. Lastly the outfit came with white thigh high stockings matching lace garters and black saddle shoes.

Stacy also got a couple other outfits that were equally as racy, a sexy French maid outfit, naughty nurse outfit and police woman outfit. Stacy lastly got the sexy black dress she wore that night along with an assortment of playful and naughty lingerie.

As stated above, all the feelings of mutual attraction from years gone by had been bubbling to the surface and deep inside they both instinctively knew that this would lead to more than just an innocent birthday dinner. This date night was destined to lead to a night of intense passion and carnal delights.

Ed reserved a stretch limo for the night seeing as how they both liked to party hard and drink. This insured that they would return home safely with out having to risk driving home after being drunk.

Ed was dressed very handsomely in his dark charcoal gray suit and French blue button down dress shirt with white collar and cuffs. Ed was also wearing a nice red tie, a pair of silver diamond shaped cuff links and casual black dress shoes.

Stacy was looking equally stunning as well. Her shoulder length sandy blonde hair was done up very nice. She was wearing a hot little black dress which looked more like a nighty than a dress.

The dress had spaghetti straps, a low cut v-shaped neck line that gave anyone with a set of working eyes ample view of Stacy's cleavage and the skirt was short, barely covering up her hot little ass and the skirt flared up in the bottom showing off Stacy's long well toned dancer's legs.

Ed and Stacy got into the back of the limo and told the driver they wanted to go to the new fancy restaurant that had just opened. Once they were on their way, Stacy pressed the button to raise the privacy screen between them and the driver.

Ed took the bottle of Champagne he had ordered with the limo and the two glasses that were with the bottle and after opening the bottle he poured them both a glass.

Ed raised the glass and made the following toast "To us my beloved. May tonight be fun and exciting and may we make new and lasting special memories that we will cherish for ever."

"Mmmmmmmm nice," Stacy purred with a smile "I can't wait to get started."

Ed and Stacy drunk their Champagne and then set the glasses on the little stool in the back of the limo. Just as they were about to kiss the driver informed they were coming up on the restaurant.

Stacy could tell that Ed wasn't to happy with the distraction "Don't worry Mon Cher," Stacy said reassuringly "We have all night to make our memories happen so lets go enjoy ourselves and have fun."

Ed and Stacy exited the limo and went inside and were seated at their table. At Ed's, request the Maître d' had seated them in a quiet secluded section of the restaurant at an horseshoe shaped booth. Ed gave the gentleman a fifty dollar bill for his cooperation and the Maitre D smiled and then walked away.

Stacy took out her cigarette case removed a cigarette and placed it in her mouth. As he hand went for the lighter that was lying on the table Ed grabbed it lit it and then held the flame up to let Stacy light her cigarette. Stacy leaned forward placed the end of her cigarette to the flame and took a puff as it lit.

"Thanks Mon Cher," Stacy said with a smile and then leaned over giving Ed a long deep intense kiss on the lips. The kiss lasted a good 15 seconds then it was broken. Stacy smiled and then placed her arm behind Ed on the booth and took her hand and lovingly began scratching the back of Ed's head at the base of the skull.

The waiter came and took their drink orders. Ed ordered a frozen Margarita and Stacy told the waiter she wanted a Sloe Comfortable Screw. As she did, she looked Ed directly in the eyes and with a sly grin she licked her lips and added the phrase "against the wall."

Ed knew exactly what Stacy was referring to, good hot passionate unbridled unfettered and uninhibited sex. The waiter caught on as well but said nothing except to raise his eyebrows and then walked to the bar with the drink order.

Stacy quickly turned her head from side to side casting furtive glances around the room to see what people were doing. Confident that they were busy slipped her hand under the table and found Ed's crotch and began stroking her hand over it.

Stacy then found Ed's zipper on his pants and unzipped it. She slipped her hand inside and underneath his briefs and then put her hand around his cock. Stacy would then gently stroke it and it was all Ed could do to keep his composure.

Just as Stacy had gotten Ed hard and throbbing, the waiter came by and our lovers ordered dinner.

Stacy removed her hand zipped Ed's zipper back up and returned her hand back to the table. She then leaned over and whispered in Ed's ear. "Once we are back in the Limo I will finish what I started."

Our lovers drank laughed talked and caught up on old times as they waited for their food. Once it arrived they enjoyed their meal and ordered another drink.

After about an hour and a half of fun at the restaurant, Stacy said she was ready to dance and party the night away. Ed paid the check and tipped the waiter quite handsomely. They then got into the limo and Ed told the driver to take them to the hot new club known as Dante's Inferno. Ed also told the driver to let them know when they had arrived.

Once they were on the way Stacy once again put up the privacy screen between them and the driver. Stacy wasted no time in getting down and dirty. She unbuckled Ed's belt, unfastened his pants and unzipped his zipper exposing his briefs. Stacy then slipped Ed's cock from under his briefs and went down on it as she gave him a blow job.

Ed just laid back and let Stacy work her voodoo that she did so well. Never in a million years would Ed have ever imagined his very own twin sister sucking his cock but she was and Ed was loving every minute of it.

Stacy was a skillful little cock gobbler. She was as good or better than those in the porno movies and she wasn't shy about doing it. She took Ed's cock all the way down in her throat and sucked on it like she was sucking on a popsicle.

It wasn't long until Ed felt his cock swell with cum and he knew he was on the verge of popping his top. Ed let out a low deep guttural moan and informed Stacy that he was going to cum.

"Gimme all of you baby," Stacy moaned. "I wanna taste your hot manhood as it slides down my throat."

Within seconds, Ed's cock twitched and he came flooding Stacy's mouth with his hot jism. Stacy drank it all down not missing a drop smiling deviantly and wickedly as she did, enjoying every minute of the decadence she was participating in.

Stacy then slipped her dress over her head and tossed it aside. Next she removed her bra followed by her panties and sat on Ed's lap facing him as she lowered her pussy onto Ed's pulsating and throbbing 8 inch cock.

Stacy crooned with delight as Ed's hard tool went inside of her. It had been a long time since she felt a man inside of her and it was every bit as wonderful as she remembered.

Stacy began to ride Ed ever so slowly. She didn't want to go fast right now. She just wanted to savor and enjoy the feeling of Ed's hard cock as it went in and out of her.

Ed and Stacy embraced and passionately kissed. The kisses were long deep tongue probing tonsil swabbing kisses. Stacy felt her pussy quiver and she knew it wasn't long until she was going to cum.

Ed also felt his cock swell with cum and he was on the verge of spunking another load. Our lovers continued to fuck. Stacy gasped for breath and cried out "Oh God yes baby make me cum!!!" She then flooded Ed's cock with her sweet cream

Ed's cock twitched and he shot his load deep inside of Stacy's eagerly waiting pussy. Stacy purred with delight as she felt Ed's hot man juice fill her love canal.

"Oh God yes baby, gimme all of you," Stacy lustfully moaned and then she kissed Ed once more and they just held each other tight as they savored the feeling of their new found closeness.

The car stopped and the driver rang the phone letting Ed and Stacy know they were at their destination.

"Be out in a minute," Stacy said with a giggle and with that our lovers got dressed exited the limo and entered the club.

Ed and Stacy found a table in the back. It was hard to find one because of all the people in the club but they lucked out just as another couple was leaving and offered them their table.

"I need a drink babe," Stacy said in a playfully pouty voice and look. "I wanna get plastered and totally wasted," she exclaimed without shame. "The more fucked up the better," Stacy added with a gleeful smile.

"F.U.B.A.R," Ed inquired smiling.

Foo what," Stacy asked with a puzzled look on her face sort of like when a dog looks at something with its head cocked to the side.