Drunken Passions Wake Up Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"F.U.B.A.R," Ed repeated. "It stands for Fucked Up Beyond All Repair. That is what we used to call things in the Military that were really messed up."

The cocktail waitress came over to their order. Stacy looked up and saw her.

"I'll have three tequila slammers," Stacy said a she did her best to keep from slurring her words " and my brother here will have the same."

She brought Ed and Stacy their Tequila Slammers and Stacy and Ed proceeded to drink them one right after another and soon they both were fairly well plastered.

Just then the DJ began to spin some hot funky dance music. "Let's dance sweetie," Stacy said as she took Ed by the hand and led him out on the floor.

Stacy was getting down and dirty on the dance floor making all kinds of moves and grinding her hot little body against Ed's. Stacy took Ed's hands and place them on her hips and then leaned her hot little ass against his crotch and rubbed up against it. Ed then put his arms around Stacy's waist and pulled her close to him.

Our lovers danced that way for a song then Stacy turned around and faced Ed. She rubbed her body against Ed's and Ed held her tight. Just as Ed and Stacy had gotten a good groove going on out on the dance floor, the DJ decided to slow things down.

"I am sending this one out to all our lovers tonight," the DJ said as he announced the song "You all know who you are. Guys take that special lady in your life into your arms and hold her tight on this one and groove with the feeling."

With that the DJ started playing "Unchained Melody" by the Righteous Brothers. Stacy and Ed embraced and danced as they held each other close. They kissed and then looked deep into each other's eyes. Without saying a word they both knew it was time to take this party somewhere more private.

Stacy took Ed by the hand and they walked back to the table and grabbed their stuff. They then walked out of the club and got into the limo. Before Ed put the privacy screen back up he told the limo driver to head an alternate route that would take them 45 minutes longer.

He also asked the driver to stop by the liquor store and purchase four bottles(fifths) of Bacardi Rum 151 Proof. Ed also told the driver that the store owner had a package for him to pick up

He asked the driver to bring the package and one of the bottles of rum and hand it to him when he got back into the car then keep the rest of the rum in the front seat with him until they reached his house.

Ed handed the driver a C-note for the liquor and another one for his troubles. With that the driver went on and Ed and Stacy put up the privacy screen and had their party in the limo.

Stacy and Ed wasted no time in getting naked. Stacy untied Ed's tie unbuttoned his shirt removed it then removed his undershirt. She then unfastened Ed's belt and helped him out of his pants and briefs. Soon the only thing Ed was wearing was his black socks and a smile.

"Undo me hon," Stacy said as she turned her back to Ed. Ed removed Stacy's dress her bra and helped her out of her panties. Stacy then laid back on the bench across from Ed, spread her legs and invited Ed to eat her pussy

Ed got into position so he could do just that. He placed his head between Stacy's legs and his nose and mouth were right up against her pussy lips. Ed inhaled the musky sweet fragrance of Stacy's womanly flower and it made him intoxicated.

Ed placed his tongue against Stacy's sweet pussy lips and lightly flicked it up and down the slit. He then proceeded to go down on her and eat her out

"Mmmmmmmm yes Ed baby," Stacy moaned lustfully. "Take me, ravish me. I want to flood your mouth with my sweet honey dew nectar."

Ed continued to eat Stacy out. Now he was all the way into Stacy's snatch. He had his hands underneath her thighs one on each side and was going at Stacy like a mad man.

Stacy crooned with delight as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. Stacy then took her hand and grabbed Ed's hair and held his head to her pussy as she bucked up to fuck his face.

Stacy knew she was on the verge of coming. The next wave of pleasure hit her and she gasped for breath and arched her back. She tried to cry out in pleasure but her breath had escaped her. All she could manage was just a faint whimper.

Stacy then climaxed sending a torrent of her honey dew nectar flooding Ed's face. Ed savored every drop of it and the taste sweeter than any thing that nature or man could begin to produce.

Stacy then sat up and it was Ed's turn. Stacy laid Ed back and parted his legs. She then took Ed's rigid fully erect and throbbing 8 inch cock in her hands and gently began stroking it.

Stacy next took her tongue and licked around the head and up and down the shaft. Lastly Stacy would take Ed's cock and go all the way down on it sucking it like a vacuum cleaner.

Stacy made loud slurping noises and moans as her head went up and down Stacy took Ed's cock all the way in her mouth and deep throated him She smiled up at Ed as she continued to suck his cock and Ed just laid his head back and enjoyed the feeling.

Deep inside Ed felt his cock swell with cum and he knew it wasn't going to be long until he blew his load. Ed softly moaned and said "Oh yes Stacy honey I'm gonna cum." Ed then put his hand on Stacy's head and gently stroked her hair.

Ed's cock quickly filled with cum "Oh God yes," Ed moaned "I can't hold it back."

Just seconds before Ed spunked his load Stacy withdrew her mouth and put her hand on Ed's cock and began stroking it. She still kept her face by his cock and within seconds she had him cumming.

Stacy let Ed's hot jism spray her in the face(eyes, nose lips and chin) and on her hair. She smiled gleefully as Ed's manhood splattered all over her She then licked it from her lips and nose and the part that was on rest of her face she smoothed in like a lotion.

Stacy sucked on Ed some more until he was good and hard again. She then sat on his lap facing away from him and lowered her pussy onto Ed's cock.

Stacy began bouncing up and down on Ed's lap as his rock hard cock slapped in and out of her pussy. Stacy leaned back and Ed held her him his arms and cupped her breasts. Stacy then turned her head back and our lovers kissed.

After a few minutes of riding Ed this way Stacy bent over and put her elbows on the bench seat across from them. She had Ed ride her "pseudo-doggie style" yet Stacy was the one moving her body back and forth and all Ed had to do was to guide her motions as he held her hips.

It wasn't long until Stacy felt her orgasm reach it's peak. She began to moan louder and louder and cry out in pleasure.

"Oh God yes baby make mommy come," Stacy crooned with delight.

Within a matter of a minute Stacy's pussy quivered and she came flooding Ed's cock with her sweet sticky cream Stacy purred with delight as she basked in the feeling.

Just then they noticed the car had stopped. Ed cracked the window slightly and realized they were in the parking lot of the liquor store and the driver was just now coming out.

The driver got in and then buzzed Ed on the limo phone. He informed Ed he had the package and a bottle and Ed lowered the screen. Stacy smiled as she reached through and took the contents.

It was fairly obvious that Stacy was naked but she didn't care and wasn't ashamed. The limo driver did get an eye full though but he had been driving for almost 20 years and by now he had seen it all so it didn't phase him one bit.

Stacy then raised the screen back up and she and Ed continued their party while the limo driver took them home. Stacy opened the package and smiled when she saw what it was.

It was a gallon size storage back containing about four ounces of good fairly good quality marihuana. There were also about 20 pre-rolled joints in a smaller quart sized storage bag along with some seeds in smaller sandwich sized bag.

"This must have cost you a fortune hon," Stacy said as she examined the contents."

"Nah not really," Ed replied. "Lets just say we made a pretty even trade. I did a lot of computer work for him and helped him get a more profitable web site as well as inventory system installed. In turn he knew I liked recreational use of pot so we called it even."

Stacy wasted no time in opening the bag and taking out a joint. Ed lit it for her and she and Ed shared one then another. Stacy also opened the bottle of rum and they didn't even bother using a glass. They just drank straight from the bottle.

In about five to ten minutes Ed and Stacy were past high and stoned. They were pretty well fucked up but they didn't care. It wasn't ten minutes later when the driver informed them they were home.

Ed and Stacy didn't even bother getting dressed; They just exited the limo naked and didn't care. It was a good thing it was a warm night it was late, there were no neighbors close by and no street lights.

The limo driver helped Ed and Stacy in and made sure they were alright when he left as well as making sure they had gotten every thing out of the limo.

Ed pulled out two 100 dollar bills and a 50 dollar bill and handed it to the driver.

"This is for all your troubles and for being such a good sport and putting up with the likes of us." Ed said The limo driver said it wasn't necessary but Ed insisted so he took it.

Ed and Stacy closed the door and continued their private little party. By now it was almost Three O' Clock in the morning but Ed and Stacy were too wound up to sleep. They were high and horny and in a party mood.

Stacy decided she was going to give Ed a couch dance so she took out the sexy little school girl outfit and excused herself.

"No peaking now," Stacy said giggling as she went into the next room. Ed lit another joint then went to the kitchen and got two glasses, a two liter bottle of clear soda and came back in and sat down on the couch. He was just finishing up the joint as Stacy came back in.

"Close your eyes hon and don't open them until I tell you," Stacy said giggling.

Ed played along and did what she said. He kept his eyes closed

"Are you peeking hon," Stacy snickered.

"Nope," Ed said with a big grin and his hand over his eyes.

"Just a few more moments then you can open your eyes," Stacy said as she got things ready.

Stacy went over to where the stereo was and put in a CD She then turned on the player but didn't start the music. Lastly she took her position in front of the couch and was already to reveal her secret to Ed.

"Ok hon you can open your eyes now," Stacy said.

Ed removed his hand from in front of his eyes then opened them. He nearly spent his load as he looked on his sister.

Stacy was standing in front of Ed looking like a little school girl and a very naughty and extremely slutty one at that. Stacy had on the outfit she purchased from the boutique but she had made some changes to it.

The shirt was now open in front and tied in a knot at the midriff. Ed couldn't help but see Stacy's breasts as they practically spilled out of the shirt. The skirt was the same as was the stockings and garters but Stacy didn't have on a bra or panties.

Also Stacy's blonde hair was done up in braids and pig tails on the side. She looked like Cindy Brady from the 1970's show The Brady Bunch but just older.

Stacy also accentuated the little girl look by having her head cocked to the side and her index finger slightly inside her mouth as she looked like she was a little girl who wanted something from her daddy. To make the look even better she was swaying from side to side.

"Does daddy approve of her little girl," Stacy said in her best little girl pouty voice as she continued to rock from side to side.

"Oh my," was all Ed could get out His head was swimming and his heart was pounding not out of fear or anxiety but out of sheer excitement and exhilaration.

"What does daddy want to do with his little girl," Stacy playfully said.

"Come to daddy baby girl," Ed replied getting into the role of the game Stacy was playing. "Come sit on daddy's lap and let him show you ho much he loves you."

Stacy pretended to be timid and rocked back and forth as she "grunted" like a little girl would in a cute little girl voice. Ed knew he was going to have to coax her and he was willing to play along.

"Come to daddy sweetie," Ed said in a loving coaxing voice.

"I'm afraid," Stacy said playfully.

"Of what" Ed playfully replied.

"I've been very naughty," Stacy said "I need a spanking and I am afraid."

"Hum," Ed replied as she pretended to ponder the situation. "I see. Well I guess I am just going to have to punish you."

"Can I make amends," Stacy asked coyly

"What did you have in mind," Ed responded.

"Well I can do daddy a very special favor and make him feel really good and maybe he will forgive me and reward me."

"Let's see now," Ed said stroking his chin like he was pondering some deep thought provoking idea. "I think we can work something out, but it would have to make daddy feel really good."

"I think I can manage," Stacy said playfully. "I will do my best."

"Well come over here and sit and daddy's lap and we will discuss it," Ed said and with that Stacy made her way over to the couch.

Stacy stopped at the couch then put her arms in front of her as she interlocked her fingers together with one hand right on top of and in front of the other. She then cocked her head again and rocked from side to side.

"Come on sweetie," Ed said lovingly as he coaxed Stacy into his lap.

Stacy pretended to think about it then she sat cross ways on Ed's lap. Ed put his arms around Stacy's lap like a father would a little girl's

"Now isn't that better," Ed said lovingly stroking Stacy's blonde hair and getting full into the daddy role he was playing. Stacy just nodded in the affirmative.

"Now let's see, what could daddy's little girl do to make him feel good and make up for being naughty" Ed said as he tried to come up with something Stacy could do to make amends.

"I know of something," Stacy said in her best little girl voice, "but I am afraid to mention it because I might get a spanky."

"Why do you think that sweetie," Ed lovingly said."

"Well," Stacy said as she began to explain, "even though it will make daddy feel very good and special and will make him happy, it also involves being very, very naughty. I am afraid that daddy might not approve. It would involve his little girl being a filthy trashy and nasty little..."

Stacy then paused, looked around and then whispered the last word in Ed's ear "slut." Stacy put her hand over her mouth like a prim and proper school girl would if she was to say something naughty but she had to say it."

"Oh I see," Ed replied as he pretended to be alarmed at what he heard but still willing to consider it. "Well I can tell you really want to make amends but to do so would make you that much more naughty. Is that the problem?"

Stacy nodded her head timidly and then cocked it to the side and put her index finger to her lip like a pouty little girl.

"Well I will allow you to do that but you have to promise it will be our little secret ok," Ed said stroking Stacy's bangs.

Stacy timidly smiled and said "Ok I promise I won't tell mommy."

"Now tell me what you had in mind," Ed replied.

"Well it would be better if I showed you Stacy replied, but I need something before I do."

"And what would that be," Ed replied.

"It is some very special medicine daddy brought home. I saw him taking it when I walked in. I heard it makes you brave and adventurous and I need that if I want to please daddy."

"Oh you mean this," Ed coyly smiled holding up the bag of pot.

"And that too," Stacy added pointing at the rum bottle.

"Well by all means," Ed replied. "Now we can't have our little girl being afraid. We want her to do her best so I suggest you take as much of it as you need."

"Do you want daddy to pour you some in glass?" Ed added with a smile.

"No I will just drink it straight from the bottle," Stacy replied.

Ed handed her the bottle and Stacy up ended it taking about three huge gulps then let out a loud belch.

"Oooopsy" Stacy said with a little girl giggle and putting her hand over her mouth as she feigned embarrassment. Ed then handed her a joint which he had just lit.

Stacy inhaled taking a long drag on the joint and held it for as long as she could then released the smoke from her mouth. She then took three more long tokes and soon her buzz had gotten good and solid again.

"That's much better," Stacy said with a grin. " I think I am brave enough now to perform for daddy but if daddy don't mind I think I will keep this special medicine just in case I need some more to keep me brave. Is daddy ready for me to make him feel better?"

"I am more than ready," Ed replied smiling.

"Then just lay back and let your little girl work her magic and make her daddy feel wonderful," and with that Stacy turned and walked towards the stereo.

When she got in front of it she bent over and purposely raised her skirt showing her sweet pink pussy from behind and wriggled her ass from side to side. Stacy then started the disc and began her routine.

The first song playing was "Justify My Love" by Madonna. Stacy started getting into the dance routine as she bent over and wriggled her body all around contorting it into various suggestive and erotic positions.

Stacy also ran her hands over her breasts through her top and then she stepped in front of Ed and knelt down before him and wriggled her boobs in his face with her shirt still on.

Stacy then looked to Ed and then down at the knot tying her shirt together and gave a wicked grin then winked followed by putting the knot tying her shirt to Ed's mouth.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what Stacy was suggesting so Ed took his teeth and bit the knot and pulled his head back. As he did, the knot loosened and came undone.

Stacy stood up then put her hand over her mouth as she feigned a gasp then smiled and tossed the shirt aside. She then took another drink from the bottle and lit another joint to make sure her buzz did not fade but instead pushed herself further past the stoned category which she was already in.

Stacy next turned and bent over exposing her ass and pussy again. She took the hand she didn't have the joint in and ran her index finger over her pussy from behind.

Stacy backed up to Ed's face and wriggled her ass in it inviting him to take his tongue and lick her pussy from behind which he did. The sheer exhilaration from the feeling sent tingles up her spine.

Ed continued to run his tongue up and down Stacy's wet pussy from behind and she just moaned.

"Oh yes daddy that feels so good," Stacy said in a little girl voice. Stacy then removed her pussy from Ed's face then she turned and faced him. Ed was still naked so she parted Ed's legs shoulder's width apart and then turned back around and faced the other way.

Stacy then reached back and grabbed Ed's cock with her hand and guided it into her pussy as she sat on Ed's lap. Stacy then began grinding up and down as she slowly fucked Ed.

Stacy leaned back in Ed's arms and took another long toke on the joint, the last one before the joint was used up. Ed put his hands on Stacy's hips and guided her motions as she slowly and methodically fucked him.

Stacy felt her orgasm build deep within her and she knew it wasn't long until she was ready to cum Stacy just leaned back and Ed's arms and they kissed as Ed held Stacy tight.

Just then Stacy's pussy quivered and she flooded Ed's cock with her sweet cream. Stacy purred with delight then as she was coming down from the orgasm she lit a cigarette and she and Ed shared it.