Drunken Passions Wake Up Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they shared the cigarette Stacy got up and removed her skirt leaving her only wearing her thigh highs, garters and saddle shoes. Stacy then knelt down in front of Ed and proceeded to give him a blow job.

Stacy sucked on and pumped Ed's cock with her hand until he was good and hard. She then took the rum bottle and poured it right on her breasts then placed them around Ed's cock and tit fucked him

The rum acted as a lubricant and soon Stacy was going to town on Ed's cock. Ed felt his own orgasm build up and he knew his cock was swelling with cum. He also knew it wasn't going to be long until he spunked his load.

Ed grunted in a low guttural moan as the intensity built . He let Stacy know he was on the verge of coming.

"Mmmmmm yes daddy gimme me your hot manhood.' Stacy crooned. "Your little girl wants to be a hot wanton little slut and a filthy trashy little Ho!"

It wasn't but a matter of seconds before Ed popped his top sending his jism spewing forth on to Stacy's tits, her neck her throat and Stacy then put her face down in front of Ed's cock as she continued to pump more out which splattered on her face(eyes, lips) and hair.

Stacy then took Ed by the hand and led him over in front of the fireplace where she had laid out a blanket while she had Ed with his eyes closed. Our lovers embraced and kissed and just held each other close.

Stacy reached for a bottle of rum and she happened to grab one which wasn't open so she opened it. She next took a good long chug out of it and then let Ed do the same.

Stacy then reached for the pot and lit another joint and she and Ed shared it keeping themselves stoned.

Our lovers spent the next twenty to thirty minutes "recharging their batteries" so to speak cuddling caressing and kissing as there hot naked bodies rubbed up against each other.

Ed then rolled Stacy over on her back and had his way with her. He began kissing and nibbling her neck and under her chin. He then kissed his way down and sucked on Stacy's succulent breasts.

"Mmmmmmm yes daddy make your little girl feel special," Stacy purred. Ed spent about five minutes on each breasts then when he finished he kissed his way down Stacy's torso until he reached her pubic region.

Stacy's legs instinctively parted opening the gates to her Heavenly paradise and Garden of Eden. Ed flicked his tongue over Stacy's clit. He had first thought about teasing then pleasing but he figured he would just go ahead and please.

Ed dove into Stacy's cunt with all the veracity of a mad man who hadn't seen food in weeks. Stacy just crooned with delight and held Ed's head there with her hand as she bucked up and fucked his face.

Stacy sat bolt upright then leaned back and arched her back as the waves of pleasure crashed through her body.

She convulsed as she fought back the orgasm trying to stem the tide and keep herself from sweet release prematurely but it was a losing venture She surrendered to and succumbed to the lascivious delights and let herself indulge in all the carnal pleasures they brought with them.

Stacy gasped for breath as she came. She flooded Ed's mouth with her sweet cream but begged for more Ed continued to suck on and eventually finger bang her for another five to seven minutes until she came again.

Now it was Stacy's turn to please Ed. She sucked on Ed's cock until it was good and hard then she lowered her sweet pussy onto it and began riding him cowgirl style.

Ed just laid back and let Stacy work the her special voodoo he did so well. Ed placed his hands on Stacy's hips and guided her motions. After about five minutes of just good long slow and intense motions, Stacy began to build up speed and soon she was riding Ed fast and furiously.

After another five minutes Stacy pulled Ed up so that he was sitting upright and our lovers fucked that way for a few minutes then she laid Ed back down.

Stacy began to feel her pussy quiver and she moaned as her orgasm built

"Oh god yes daddy make your naughty little slut cum."

Stacy's pussy quaked then she came flooding Ed's cock with her sweet honey dew nectar. That sent a signal to Ed's brain which told his cock to swell with cum. He then spunked his load filling Stacy's eagerly waiting pussy with his hot manhood

"Oh god yes daddy that feels so good," Stacy said in a child like voice. "Daddy's little girl has been a filthy trashy whore. She needs to be spanked and disciplined."

Stacy got on her hands and knees and begged to be spanked. Ed played along At first he hit her sort of hard but not real hard but that wasn't enough.

"Spank me hard daddy I've been very naughty and need to be taught a lesson," Stacy implored Ed. Ed decided to go along with it and the harder he hit her the more she got off on it.

"Teach me a lesson daddy," Stacy implored. "Take me from behind and ravish me. I am your little sex slave to do with as you please."

Ed entered her Stacy's pussy from behind and began hammering her; Stacy crooned out in delight as he did.

"Oh God yes daddy," Stacy moaned.

Ed continued to pound Stacy harder and harder until he was driving her like a piston in a rod. All the while Stacy was loving every minute of it.

Ed took his arm and wrapped it around Stacy's upper part of her body between her breasts and her neck. He then pulled Stacy up so that she was upright on her knees and held her that way with his arm around her neck.

Ed started to whisper naughty sayings to her and telling her what he was going to do her. This just got Stacy that much hotter and made her want even more.

Stacy felt her knees become wobbly and it was all she could do to stay in the upright position. On top of that Stacy's orgasm was reaching its peak for another time.

Ed sensed this and lowered Stacy back down so that she was back on her hands and knees. No sooner had he done this then Stacy's orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks.

Stacy arched her back and gasped for breath. She could not manage to get a sound out as the passion hit her. She then slumped down so that she was on her elbows and her head was on the floor.

Stacy bit the pillow she had put on the floor as the next wave of pleasure crashed her body sending tremors up her spine and nerves.

Stacy managed to let out a whimper then she caught her breath again and screamed at the top of her lungs wailing like the banshee

"Take me in the ass daddy," Stacy said in a naughty tone. "I want you to cum in my butt.

Ed had never done that before but he was intrigued so he withdrew his cock from Stacy's pussy. Before he inserted it, Stacy turned around and got it good and slick by sucking on it then she put some KY Jelly on Ed's cock and her pussy.

Ed then slid his cock into Stacy's tight little ass. It was tight at first but he managed to get it all the way in. he fucked her slowly because he didn't want to run the risk of damaging Stacy's rectal area.

Ed fucked Stacy in the ass for a good three minutes and it wasn't long until he was on the verge of cumming. Stacy was loving it as well It made her feel like a nasty skanky cheap trashy whore.

Ed let Stacy know he was read to cum and she told him to cum in her ass. Not ten seconds after he let Stacy know he was cumming Ed came sending his hot man juice into Stacy's ass hole.

"Oh god yes daddy," Stacy crooned. "Your little girl feels so naughty but satisfied.

Ed and Stacy spent the next 20 minutes or so just kissing and caressing as they let Ed recharge his batteries again. Then Stacy rolled over on her back spread her legs and Ed laid on top of her.

Ed sank his cock into Stacy's pussy and Stacy wrapped her legs around Ed's back locking her ankles and pulling him in.

Our lovers fucked this way for about 10 minutes. As they did, they became one with each other. Time and space lost all meaning and the only thing Ed and Stacy were aware of was each other.

They were in their own universe and. Ed and Stacy's souls and spirits became one with each other and one with the universe. Their intimate bond took on a deeper level and they would become inexorably linked not only physically but mentally and spiritually.

They felt each other's pleasures and knew exactly what to do and how and where to move to maximize each other's pleasures

Deep inside their orgasms were slowly rising as their hearts beat as one. It wasn't long until they both were on the verge of orgasm. Within a minute, they both came in unison, Stacy flooding Ed's cock with her sweet sticky cream and Ed filling Stacy's pussy with his hot manhood

Ed and Stacy collapsed together and held each other as they came down from their orgasmic high. Stacy rolled Ed over so that he was on his back and she was on top of him.

Ed's cock was still buried in Stacy's pussy and Stacy rose up and worked her body to keep Ed's cock hard.

It was just minutes before sunrise and Ed and Stacy had partied and made love all night. Stacy and Ed shared a cigarette and then a joint. Their carnal passions were beginning to subside and the "high" from the pot and booze had begun to wear off.

Stacy was still on top of Ed and Ed's cock was still buried inside of Stacy's sweet cunt. Soon a stronger and more primitive instinct began to creep in and start taking over. No matter how hard they tried to fight this one, it was stronger. It was one of the most primal instincts known to man-sleep.

Stacy and Ed drifted off to sleep in each other's arms just after the sun crested the horizon heralding the dawn of a new day. Sleep would cradle our lovers in its clutches until they rose the next day which is where we found ourselves at the beginning of this story.

Here ends the replay of the night before as Stacy recalled the events in her mind. She smiled to herself as she cherished and pondered what had occurred between her and Ed.

Stacy had always known she was somewhat adventurous but she never thought she would have done all that but yet she did. She figured it was probably the combination of the pot and booze that contributed to the lasciviousness but yet she felt no remorse or shame for what had happened.

On the contrary, she loved what the pot and booze had brought out in her. She felt free for the first time and made up her mind she wasn't going to deny herself those pleasures.

Would she get so fucking plastered and wasted that she felt like five miles of bad road like she felt when she first got up? Probably not as often but she was going to enjoy pot and make it a part of her life on a daily basis.

Stacy lit another joint a she just laid back on the couch and pondered what she was going to do. Recalling the events from the previous night had made her horny and she needed sweet release. At first she was going to just lay on the couch and frig herself but then she figured why not go for round two with Ed.

Stacy finished her joint then got walked back over to where Ed was laid out still asleep. She laid on the floor beside him and positioned herself so that her head was by Ed's cock.

Stacy took Ed's cock in her hand and put her mouth on it and began to lick around it then started sucking on it giving Ed a good blow job. Ed moaned in his sleep and called out Stacy's name. Stacy just smiled knowing he was dreaming of her.

Stacy continued to suck on Ed's cock until his spunked his load. Ed figured he was having a wet dream and woke with a start. He sat up to see Stacy's smiling face at him then just laid back and let her continue to work her voodoo.

Once Ed was hard again, Stacy began riding Ed and so began the second sex session which lasted another hour or so. Later they showered dressed and went out for Chinese.

They came back and continued their carnal escapades well into the wee hours of the morning. They fucked drank, smoked pot and watched porno as they acted out some scenes.

Ed and Stacy enjoyed a good healthy sex life having sex at least twice a day. Stacy went to work with Ed in his business and did quite well for herself.

Through Ed she met a lot of building clients which became steady ones making her lots of money in the process, a good quarter of a million dollars a year income. At last, Stacy was finally able to see her dream of becoming a graphic designer and designing plans for construction engineers come to fruition.

Stacy and Ed enjoyed a long and satisfying life together as lovers and grew closer each day. They never regretted becoming lovers. The only regret they really had was not getting together sooner.