Dry Valley Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gotwood49
gotwood49
70 Followers

* * *

Sheriff Holbrook told Mitch not to worry. His brother was already being transported to the hospital; his fiancée was okay, according to the doctor, and Jonis was headed to jail. Bailey was talking to a deputy, giving her account of the attack. He watched her, his eyes full of admiration for the girl. She had endured the worst horror, and come through it like a champ! You never knew about some people...

Once the doctor and the psychologist had finished with Jessica, he was allowed to see her. She looked so small and frail under the blanket the paramedics had given her, but Mitch knew differently. She had endured a nightmare he wouldn't wish on anyone, but now her chin was up, her eyes alert, and he knew she would only be stronger for this test. He only hoped it wouldn't affect her decision to remain in Dry Valley. Her smile when she saw him approach gave him hope. He took her into his embrace, and just held her. He wanted to hold her like this forever, he thought, as the police scurried around them, finishing their work.

* * *

Rita suddenly sat up in bed. Her husband asked her, in a sleepy voice, if everything was all right. It was 3:15 AM. "No," she said, distractedly. She was reacting to her instincts, and they told her something was wrong. "I don't think so, Donnie."

gotwood49
gotwood49
70 Followers
12