D's Delight

Story Info
Daisy tries Domination, but David turns the tables.
4.7k words
4.35
8.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gwenwyn
Gwenwyn
9 Followers

Daisy set the chair near the foot of her bed. It wasn't a comfortable chair, but it would suffice for what she had in mind. Her lover's comfort was not really a priority for her plans. She sat down on the simple, light pine chair, and looked over at the bed. David was taller, so his view would be a little bit better, but she adjusted the position of the chair until she was certain he would see exactly what she intended to show him. Her imagination had been setting the scene for her all day, and she was determined to take advantage of this opportunity to exert her control. Daisy had known for several years that she would only really be satisfied when she found a man who had the strength and control to dominate her. She also knew that once she offered her submission to that man, if she ever found him, she would have to trust him to know her and love her enough that she would be happy and content in his care. She thought she had found her mate, and wanted to show him what she needed, craved, and thrived on. Even though Daisy had not given up her control to him, she could not bring herself to ask for the things she needed; if she could find a way to show him, and make the occasion memorable enough, she hoped that she would never wish she had the strength to ask.

Daisy glanced at the clock. Startled by how little time she had left to get ready for his arrival, she forced herself to stop daydreaming, and finish arranging the room for his surprise. She pulled the comforter off the bed, folded it, and stuffed it into her linen closet. She gathered every pillow she could find, and fluffed them before arranging them against the headboard. Satisfied that she had the room ready for their afternoon, Daisy stepped out of her robe, sprayed her body lightly with her favorite perfume, slid the straps of her favorite, white lace bra onto her shoulders, fastened the pair of hooks behind her back, and then pulled on the dress she had chosen. She began fastening the small buttons that ran up the front of her dress, starting just above her ankle, and working her way up to the neckline, which fell just above her cleavage. She rubbed her bare arms to chase away the chill from the air conditioned room. Although it felt cold now, she knew that she would be thankful for the cool air later. She had already applied soft, smoky eyeliner, and light, shimmering lip gloss that tasted vaguely of strawberries. Satisfied that she was ready, Daisy closed her bedroom door. She looked down at her bare feet, and briefly considered putting on a pair of high heels, but dismissed the idea; she wanted to show him herself, as honestly and intimately as she could, and being as natural as possible was as sexy as she knew how to be.

She sat on her porch, absently running her fingers through her thick, soft, auburn curls, watching for him to arrive. When she saw his car turn onto her street, she tried to force her nervousness and excitement to the back of her mind. She did not let herself jump up and run to the door, but instead, Daisy calmly rose to her feet, and walked to the door to unlock it. She opened the door just enough to suggest an invitation inside, and turned with false calm, and walked to the kitchen. She heard his light knock, and questioning, "Hello?" as she opened the freezer, and removed a small, white plastic bowl filled with ice cubes.

"Yes, come in," Daisy called back, as she turned to face him, standing at the door. She crossed the kitchen floor quietly, only her light cotton skirt whispering against her smooth legs, and her naked feet on the worn linoleum making any sound. She looked up at his slightly confused expression, and stifled a smile, tilting her head back for a kiss. "Follow me please," she said in a soft tone that implied more a demand than a request. She walked slowly through her comfortable, roomy apartment, making sure that her deliberate steps accentuated the swaying of her hips, as she led him to her bedroom door. Without a word, she pushed the door open, and was greeted by a wall of frosty air. She allowed herself a secret smile as she entered the room, bent slowly, and set the small bowl on the floor beside the simple, wooden chair. She turned her head slightly to look back, and see if he was looking at her ass as she bent over in front of him. She barely smiled, but David noticed, and knew she had caught him looking exactly where she expected him to. Daisy stood up slowly, and turned to face him. She reached for his hand, and gently pulled him to stand beside the conspicuous chair. His confusion had been left at the door, and the first flush of lust had begun to color his face.

"Sit," she said simply. David raised his eyebrows in questioning surprise, but then sat on the chair. "Don't move," she instructed confidently, as she leaned forward enough for her dress to fall away and offer a modest view of her lacy bra. Wordlessly, she unfastened his belt with nimble fingers, and deftly unbuttoned his pants. He started to say something, but she immediately pressed her fingertips against his lips, and said, "Don't talk," in the same, maddeningly calm tone she had been using since he arrived. She finished unzipping his pants, and eased them open, finding his erection pressing against his boxers, just as she had expected. She gently pulled his shorts away from his belly, and down, releasing his already hard cock.

Daisy took a small step back from him, and spoke in that now familiar, calm, commanding voice. "Don't move from that chair. You may stroke yourself, but do not cum. I will tell you when you are allowed to finish. Do you understand?"

David looked nearly as perplexed as he was aroused. "Yes," he heard himself say, in a voice that was less certain than he expected.

"Good," she continued. "You know that I am submissive, but I am not your submissive; at least, not yet. So today, you will do what I tell you to do. You will be patient, and obedient, and then you will be rewarded. Do you understand?"

He tried to hide his astonishment at not only her words, but the calmness in her voice. "Yes, I understand." David stammered a little, in spite of himself. "What are..." he began to ask.

She pressed her fingertips softly against his lips again, interrupting his question. "Be careful now," Daisy cautioned gently, "I am in control this time. Are you ready to begin?"

David nodded silently, then managed to whisper, "Yes." His hand reflexively closed around his throbbing cock as he watched her turn and climb onto the bed. She arranged herself among the pillows so that she was reclining slightly. Transfixed, he watched her begin to unfasten the top button of her dress.

"Can you see well from there?" she asked quietly. He only nodded his affirmative response, hoping that she would unfasten more buttons. Daisy smiled at him with her eyes, ran the tip of her tongue lightly over her bottom lip, and then bit her lip gently as she reached for the next button. She continued to undo the buttons slowly, deliberately forcing him to wait for her. She had unbuttoned her dress to her waist before she eased it open to reveal to him the white lace underneath. The cold of the room made her nipples strain painfully against her bra. She ran her fingers lightly over her large, hard nipples, and looked over at her lover. He was stroking himself very slowly, with his anticipation clear on his face. She continued to softly caress her throbbing nipples through her bra for a moment, before covering her breasts with her hands, and giving a gentle squeeze. She didn't take her eyes off David's face, but he hadn't torn his gaze away from her hands since she began unbuttoning her dress. She shifted slightly into the pillows, and then slid her fingers under the bottom edge of her bra.

She deliberately lifted the fabric slowly, letting it drag across her nipples. She let the bra press against her breasts just above her nipples, and slid each hand under a breast, cupping them, before sliding her fingers up along the curve of her breasts, and over her swollen, aching nipples. She let out a very quiet moan as she touched her nipples, and continued watching his face as she lightly pinched each nipple. She thought she saw his cock jump in his hand as she gently twisted her nipples, and tugged on them lightly. She continued to tease her nipples with her fingers and a light touch. She could feel her hips begin to rock slightly in anticipation, and began pinching harder, pulling more firmly, and rolling her nipples between her fingers more roughly. She could feel the color rising in her cheeks, and could see the hunger in his eyes. She could feel her expression change from calm to seductive, as she decided that it was time to pick up her pace a little.

She continued to pinch, pull, and tease her right nipple, while she cupped her left breast, and lifted it enough so that she could flick the tip of her tongue over the tip of her nipple. She heard him gasp, and had to concentrate to keep from grinning. She flicked her tongue across her nipple a few times before sucking her thick, intensely sensitive nipple into her mouth. She smiled enough to let him see her gently biting her nipple as she flicked her tongue across the tip. She moaned softly as she released her left nipple from her mouth, and began pinching it again. She looked over at him knowingly as she leaned forward to flick her right nipple with her tongue.

David groaned loudly as she suckled her right nipple. He squeezed his cock, and stroked as slowly as he could stand. He had no idea how long she had been playing with her tits for him; he had been unable to tear his eyes away from the show she was giving him to look at the clock that was two feet away from her.

"Do you like this?" Daisy asked. Some of the calmness in her voice had been replaced by a deep, sultry tone.

"Oh god yes, Baby," David moaned. "What are..." he began, but let the question die on his lips when she stopped touching herself, and sat up to look at him. "I'm sorry Baby, please don't stop." He noticed a subtle grin on her lips as she leaned back against the pillows again, and rubbed her palms over her nipples. He heard himself groan, but his voice failed him when she reached down and began unbuttoning the skirt of her dress.

Daisy started at the hem, and unfastened each button carefully, slowly, knowing that she was making his cock throb, and his throat dry. She was surprised that her hands weren't shaking as she worked the buttons. She took care to keep her legs covered as she unbuttoned her dress; she wanted to make him wait as long as possible for what she was sure he wanted to see. When she had finally undone the last button, the dress fell open slightly. She heard him take a deep breath in anticipation, and held the skirt closed over her legs for several seconds that seemed to stretch on for an hour. She slowly, deliberately bent her right knee, pulling her foot back nearly to her ass. She knew David could almost see deep between her legs as she slowly drew her left leg up, even with her right leg. She looked over at him again as she slowly eased her left leg down to the side, letting her skirt fall away from her legs as she opened them. She sat like that for a long moment, with her stiff, swollen nipples demanding attention, and her soft, eager pussy inviting his gaze.

"Can you see from there?" Daisy asked, in a deeper, breathier voice than she had used before. David nodded without saying a word, and gave his cock a long stroke as he licked his dry lips. She didn't smile at his reaction this time. Her expression was intense, focused, and lusty. Her left hand cupped her breast and teased her nipple, as her right hand slowly slid down her belly. She thought she heard him moan quietly as she let her fingertips slowly tickle her labia, but realized that it might have been her that whispered that hungry moan. She let her fingertips trace lazily up along her slit, and then back down as a shiver raced through her. She dipped the tip of her middle finger just in between her labia, and felt her excitement wet her finger as she traced up to just above her clit. She closed her eyes, and slipped her finger in just a little deeper, and traced back down to her tight little hole. She used her pinky finger and thumb to spread her amazingly wet pussy open so that he could see every place she touched, and exactly how she pleasured herself. She pressed just the tip of her middle finger into her hot, slippery pussy, then stroked up and over her clit. Her whole body trembled as she traced soft, slow circles around her glistening, swollen clit. As she continued to lightly rub in agonizingly slow, teasing circles, she moved her left hand to her right breast, and gave that nipple a firm pinch. She gasped, and arched her back as she rolled her nipple hard between her index finger and thumb. Daisy looked over at David, caught his gaze, and very slowly let out a sigh as she let her head lay back against the pillows. She waited until his eyes dropped back to the slippery, probing fingers of her right hand, and began rubbing in smaller circles, pressing harder, and more quickly. Her hips rocked rhythmically as she expertly teased her pussy, and she let go of her nipple. She reached between her legs with her left hand, using those fingers to hold her swollen, slippery pussy open. Daisy flicked the tip of her right index finger across her clit a few times, and bit her lip as her hips jerked. She slid three fingers down over her clit, and back up again, catching that throbbing little pearl between the tips of her middle and ring fingers. She stroked up and down slowly, letting her fingertips trap her clit while she rocked her hips, and let out a loud moan. She slowed her strokes, and relaxed her legs, removing her hands and breathing slowly. She didn't notice if he made any sound; she was getting control of her senses, and swinging her legs over the side of the bed before she looked over at him again.

He was still stroking his cock slowly, enjoying watching her play out one of his fantasies for him too much to let himself cum. David stopped stroking when she got off the bed, and took a couple of steps to stand in front of him.

"Did you like that?" Daisy asked, in that sultry voice he loved. She looked calm again, but her eyes were a deeper green than usual, and her face was barely flushed with excitement.

He nodded, "Yes, Baby. That was..." David began, but she pressed her fingertips against his lips again. Her scent filled his senses immediately, and he gave his cock a firm squeeze as he looked up at her with as much intensity as he had ever felt for her. He put a hand on her hip, but she quickly grasped his wrist, gently but firmly, and put his hand back on his own leg.

"Oh no, you don't get to touch me..." Daisy said in a serious, but playful tone. Her dress had fallen closed enough to hide the parts of her that he most wanted to touch. She leaned forward slightly, and pulled his right leg to the side enough for her to step between his feet with her left foot, and straddle his leg. Her scent closed around him, and he took a deep breath of her sex, sandalwood, and strawberries. She laid her left hand on his chest, and slid her right hand inside her dress, and down between her legs. "You can keep stroking yourself, but don't touch me, and do not cum." David let his eyes wander from her intense, sensual face, to the curve of her breasts, just visible inside her nearly open dress, and finally down to her hand, slowly stroking between her legs. He watched her small hand brush against his as they each encouraged their own passion. She watched him stare, hypnotized, at her hand as her fingers probed and teased her pussy. She was sure that he could hold back his orgasm for a very long time, and she was determined to test his control. She removed her left hand from his chest, and opened her dress enough for her to feel his breath on her nipples. She moaned deeply, and pinched her left nipple hard, and heard her voice rise into a loud moan. She felt his growl before she realized that she was hearing it, and her fingers worked a little bit faster on her clit.

Daisy gave one more hard pinch on her left nipple, before replacing her hand on his chest to steady herself. "You can play with my nipples," She said simply, quietly. He immediately pulled her left nipple into his mouth, and bit down sharply, drawing a gasp of surprise, pain, and pleasure from her, and pinched her right nipple with his left hand. He suckled her left breast while he pinched and teased her right nipple the way she had been doing seconds before. She felt her legs tremble, and knew that if she didn't slow down, she wouldn't be able to hold back her own orgasm for long. She left her hand between her legs, but stopped rubbing while he played with her nipples. David teased, pulled, and sucked until Daisy thought she might cum without even touching her pussy, so she took a small step back and said sternly, "That's enough."

Before he could protest, she turned away from him, and walked back to the bed. She wondered if he expected her to resume her position and touch herself more for him to watch. Daisy pulled a pillow from the bed, and returned to stand in front of him. She dropped the pillow on the floor between his feet, and lowered herself to her knees. She heard him gasp and growl as she leaned forward to kiss the tip of his cock. She pulled his hand away from the turgid erection he had been gripping, and placed his hand on his thigh. She leaned forward, and reached under his leg to retrieve the small plastic bowl she had set next to his chair. She felt her hair fall across his cock as she leaned closer, and felt his erection jump as her soft curls caressed him. She sat back up, looked up at him, and took an ice cube from the bowl. She showed him the ice before tracing her lips with it, and leaning down to kiss the tip of his cock. She lightly kissed over the head of his cock until her lips warmed, then sat back to trace her lips again with the ice.

"God Baby, I'm..." David began, with a desperate sound to his voice.

"Do not cum," Daisy insisted, "and don't touch me, or I'll stop." She opened her lips just enough to suck on the ice cube, then as she took the ice away from her lips, she bowed her head and sucked the head of his cock into her cold mouth. Her warm, wet tongue traced circles around the tip as she sucked with a gentle rhythm. She sat back again once her lips were warm, and looked up at him. She had a devilish gleam in her eyes, as she sucked the entire ice cube into her mouth, and let it melt until her whole tongue was cold. She slipped the tiny bit of ice that was left out of her mouth, into her hand, and wrapped her lips around his cock again. She drew him as far into her mouth as she could, and ran her cold tongue along the length of his erection. She heard him gasp, moan, and felt him shudder as the cold quickly melted away to a very warm, deep sucking. She put her hand flat against his belly, the sliver of ice still cupped in her palm, and felt his whole body tense at her touch. She removed her mouth from his cock, and wrapped her left hand around the shaft. Daisy looked up at him and winked, as she trailed her right hand from his belly, along his thigh, and eventually down to her anxious pussy. She was careful not to stroke him as she teased herself, but held him in the confident, gentle grip that made him growl. She looked up at him, holding his gaze, as she stroked and flicked her fingertips over her aching clit.

Daisy tried to speak, but her voice trembled too much. She cleared her throat demurely, and found her voice. "Do you want to cum?"

"Oh yeah, Baby!" David answered without hesitation.

"Not yet," Daisy demanded sternly. "Make me cum first." The words hung in the air for a few seconds, and she wondered if she had sounded more foolish than dominant. She took a deep breath, and put her hands on his knees to help herself stand. Before she could stand up straight, David cupped her face in his hands, and kissed her deeply. He kept kissing her as he stood up, and took a step toward the bed, forcing her to step back, following his lead. He slid her dress back, off her shoulders so that it fell to the floor in a soft puddle around her feet. He wound his fingers into her hair and held her lips tight against his as he probed and teased her lips with his tongue. His kisses were unrelenting as he reached around her to unhook her bra, and slip it off her to land on the floor next to her dress. He leaned forward then, forcing her to lean back until her ass was against the edge of the bed. He insinuated his feet between hers, and leaned her back onto the bed. He grasped the backs of her thighs, and drew her legs up so that he could press his cock against her lust drenched pussy.

Gwenwyn
Gwenwyn
9 Followers
12