Dual Submissions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy realized she had been given an "opportunity." She ventured one more question as they entered the club.

"What will be done with Thomas?" Tracy asked.

"He wanted a slut, he will be turned into a slut so he can see what he asked of you. Do you object?" Master replied.

Tracy thought for a moment and remembered how Thomas had left her there a week earlier. She enjoyed her role as a slut, she was born to play the role. However, Thomas did basically "sell" her to Master. She was curious, what will Thomas be like. The Master interrupted her thoughts.

"Once he is trained, I will sell him like he sold you to me, he will learn what it is like to be a slut." Master continued, "You will get to see him as long as you continue to please me."

"Yes, Master," Tracy replied with a smile running across her lips.

Thomas was taken away and shaved completely of his hair. This included his head, eyebrows, balls, ass, legs, arms, everywhere. He was forced to have repeated erections, then not allowed to cum until he was always erected. Master gave him to a black man named Delbert who trained Thomas to be his slut. Thomas was repeatedly spanked and fucked in the ass by different men, always black. Thomas was taught how to suck cocks and was forced to swallow every drop. Delbert only allowed Thomas to be fucked by black men. Delbert used chemicals on Thomas to make sure his hair never grew back and injected him with hormones making his breasts grow. Once his breasts were enlarged to about a 34C, Delbert pierced his nipples. Delbert only referred to Thomas as "she" or "slut." Thomas was never allowed to wear any clothes except women's. After 24 hour, around the clock fuckings in his ass and mouth for about two weeks, Thomas became quiet the slut. When Delbert would send in one of his black friends, Thomas was act just like a horny, slutty woman. Thomas would kiss and stroke the man, play with his cock, get on his knee and suck him or offer him his ass without hesitation. Delbert was very pleased and it only took about a month.

Tracy continued to be fucked in every hole by anyone the Master chose. Eventually she became the Master's favorite and only he would fuck her ass. He occasionally gave her mouth and cunt to others, but her ass was his. Tracy's orgasm became more intense as Master found new ways to make her a slut. He frequently took Tracy out in public with dresses so short it barely covered her ass and sheer blouses and no bra. Sometimes he would make Tracy just tease men, other times, Tracy would have to suck them. . .but they never were allowed to fuck her ass, only the Master. After a month of training, Tracy's cunt was always soaking wet with her juices, her nipples hard and she would cum with the slightness stimulation. Tracy especially liked to cum with a dildo in her cunt, the Master's cock in her ass, and licking Michele. Tracy was allowed to be at her home with the kids most of the time. She was the prim and proper wife and school mother during the week. On weekends, the kids went to Grandparents and Tracy became Master's slut. The kids asked about Thomas and Tracy contrived a story about him working out of town.

After two months Tracy, mustered the courage to ask the Master about Thomas. Master seemed surprised but instructed Tracy to dress for the night and he would show her. As always, Tracy dressed in a very short skirt, no panties, slutty see through shirt with no bra, very high heels with ankle straps and heavy makeup. Master took Tracy into the large city near their town and arrived at a seedy looking club. Master and Tracy were greeted by Delbert at the door.

Inside, Tracy could see that it was a "gay" bar, but only "gay" black men were in the bar. Delbert and Master talked; Tracy felt perfectly safe since the men were all "gay" they paid little attention to her. Delbert led Master and Tracy to a small room with a two way mirror.

"She's my best slut, makes about a thousand dollars a night," Delbert commented to Master.

Master beckoned Tracy to the mirror. Tracy looked inside and saw four large black men surrounding a woman. Tracy's eyes widened when she saw the erect cock between the "woman's" legs. As "she" finished swallowing the last drop of cum, Thomas turned toward the mirror and Tracy gasp. There was her husband, heavy with makeup, hairless and breasts larger than hers. Thomas's nipples were pierced and one of the black men started pulling on the nipple rings. Tracy could see Thomas closes his eyes. Delbert reached up and flick a switch.

"Listen to the bitch beg to be fucked," Delbert commented.

Tracy could hear the sounds of sex coming from the room. It was Thomas's voice, begging to be fucked in the ass.

"One of you black bastards please fuck my ass like the slut I am, suck my tits, please," Thomas begged to Tracy's surprised.

Tracy watched as Thomas knelt on all fours and reached back and pulled his asscheeks apart. A large black man easily slid his hard dick into Thomas's ass. Another slapped Thomas's cheeks and he quickly opened his mouth and swallowed another hard cock. The other two black men stood on each side as Thomas reached up and wrapped his hand around each of their hard cocks and started jerking them off. Thomas was wearing only a garter attached to black stockings and black, stiletto high-heels. Tracy looked away as Thomas faced contorted in orgasm and she saw the cum spraying from his cock.

"Was he hard to train," Master asked.

"Naw, after a couple of days acted like she was born to be a slut." Delbert replied.

Master took Tracy by the arm and led her back into the club over to the bartender.

"Trade you a shot of whiskey to fuck this white woman," Master asked.

Tracy did not even hesitate as the man nodded anxiously. She went behind the bar, bent at the waist allowing her short skirt to ride about her ass and waited.

"Not in her ass," Master warned the man as he shoved his cock into Tracy's soaking wet cunt.

Tracy smiled and groaned as the stranger pumped her cunt. Thomas became what he wanted Tracy to be and now Tracy was protected and cared for by Master. She looked up and watched as Master sipped his free drink. The man stiffened and Tracy felt the warmth on his seed bathing the walls of her cunt. As she straightened Master pulled her toward the door.

"If you need a man around, I can send him home," Master said.

"Why," Tracy asked, "he's not a real man anymore, what would I need him for?"

"Just thought you would like him back," Master responded.

"I have you, I don't want or need anything else," Tracy responded.

Master kissed her gently on the cheek and pushed his fingers into her cunt while she walked.

"You've earned a reward," Master cooed and massaged Tracy's clit.

In just moments, Tracy exploded in orgasm while she walked to the car. She slid into the passenger seat and removed her blouse and skirt without prodding. Master smiled and took two dildos from under the seat and watched as Tracy slid one into her cunt, the other into her ass. She never gave Thomas another thought as Master pulled onto the interstate looking for a trucker that needed a show.

*

PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR COMMENTS AND STORYLINE REQUEST VIA THE CONTACT TAB ON MY PROFILE.

12