Dual Thrill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers

The most noticeable difference was her expression. Where the others looked dreamy and complacent, Erika looked like she was on the verge of orgasm with every step she took. Her nipples resembled bullets and her pussy was dripping with arousal. She soon got an even better look at that pussy when Erika lay back on the ottoman pulling her knees up as she opened her thighs.

Without warning, Sarah kneeled beside Erika and slowly began slipping her fingers in. The blonde didn't move but her breathing became audible and judging from her face she was enjoying this a lot. Chastity felt like she shouldn't watch this but couldn't make herself actually look away.

Slowly Sarah's whole hand disappeared into the other woman, where it rested for a moment. Then it was slowly pulled back out, accompanied by more moaning from Erika, until the slick appendage appeared clutching something. Some blue and moving thing.

"What the fuck!" Chastity exclaimed. There was a creature in Sarah's hand, small and shaped vaguely like a cross. It's texture was remarkably similar to the blue stuff she had seen covering so much of the room.

Sarah stood up, twisting her hand to show Chastity the thing better. "As I said, like you, my kind has a natural resistance to mental influences. But back home there were creatures that could bypass them. They preyed on my ancestors and were considered a pest, until humanity came up with another of their ingenious inventions. Care to guess what it was?"

Chastity was starting to feel scared, real scared. She also had no idea what the demon was talking about, and her queasy expression showed it.

"Don't want to play? Alright, I'll just tell the whole story then. The answer is domestication." That got the hunter's attention. 'But didn't that happen a long time ago? Like thousands of years ago?' The thoughts were completely irrelevant but she wasn't really thinking straight at the moment.

The hand holding the blue creature was raised a little. "We call the result Keepers and, as you probably deduced by now, this is one of them. Creating them here left Erika a little... out of it." The girl in question was now playing with herself and Chastity quickly averted her eyes from the spectacle. "But she should recover once I've removed the rest of them. You probably won't be so lucky," Sarah finished.

For a moment nobody moved. Except for Erika, who was still in her own universe. Then Chastity started to pull at her arms and legs, throwing her weight against the bonds that held her captive. With wordless yells of anger tinged with the beginnings of panic, she summoned all her strength.

But they didn't budge, and Dejager could hardly move at all. The hunter ended up out of breath, slumped against her restraints. It wasn't until she regained her breath that she noticed Sarah hadn't moved an inch and was still holding the Keeper up for inspection.

Too exhausted right then to try anything more, she took the opportunity to examine the thing better. Three of its arms were short, while the fourth was long and wide giving it a shape similar to a cross. All of them were adorned with feelers and suckers. In the middle was something like a mouth but without teeth. She only noticed now that it didn't seem to have eyes and, even stranger, it didn't make a sound. It just rested in the palm of the demon's hand, wriggling its arms a little as if seeking something.

Without warning Sarah struck, placing the thing against Chastity's pussy before she even had the chance to think of how to avoid it. It wasn't placed right over her sex but slightly above it with its mouth centered on her clit. Nothing happened after that and Chastity began to hold out some hope that Sarah had made some mistake when the three short arms clamped down on her skin.

The Keeper wasn't cold at all. In fact, it felt slightly warmer than her own body.

A surprised intake of breath followed as she felt the Keeper's mouth engulf her clit. The way the long arm extended and widened a little more to completely cover her nether lips was more or less lost to her.

"There, snug as a bug," Sarah noted pleased as she stepped back. "What do you think."

She didn't have to wait for Chastity's angry retort. "I think it's dis-OH!" The hunter was interrupted by movement from the Keeper. It teased her pussy lips with its feelers as it briefly suckled on her clit. After that it returned to its previous immobile status.

But Chastity wouldn't let that stop her. "It's... Fuck!" Again the Keeper expertly manipulated her, targeting several of her most sensitive areas all at once. This time it went on longer and, to her mortification, she actually started to feel a little aroused.

That only spurred her on. "Disgust-" Her mouth couldn't even form a word this time. She couldn't help it, she mewled as the mouth around her clit contracted and sucked while a hundred silky fingers lightly massaged her labia. Worse, the disgust itself she had been feeling and was trying to express was fading under a wash of pleasure.

She tried to grab it, pull it back from wherever it was going but she lost track of everything as the Keeper's mouth contracted again. Her eyes closed involuntarily as it hit her. The assault let off after that but the Keeper didn't go fully immobile. Instead it kept moving a little, just enough to keep her arousal going.

"Isn't it wonderful?" Sarah enthused.

Chastity's eyes flashed. "No, it's-Hmmmm." The Keeper once more forced her to break off. But this time she felt something more then just another surge of pleasure. Because something was riding that sensation into her mind. She felt that presence reach into her psyche and smother her anger, her disagreement.

Dejager tried to resist, tried to stoke her anger, but the bliss from her sex kept pouring in and dousing it all even as it made her feel hotter. With a pitiful whine she crumpled, she wouldn't deny it was wonderful, because it was wonderful. Chastity gasped as the Keeper suckled again.

"By now you must have figured out the Keeper isn't just turning you on," the demon intruded. Chastity looked inquisitively at her but dared not speak. "The process is called mind-smoothing. The Keeper doesn't just manipulate your body, it's reading your mind. Selecting the thoughts and emotions that I deem bad and... smoothing them out. It also rewards you for thinking the right thoughts, but mind-smoothing sounds so much better."

Chastity didn't agree. She hadn't actually said so but the Keeper reacted regardless. 'Nooo, can't give in. Come on, Cas, fight this. Fight, fight, fuck, fight,' the Keeper's manipulations and her own chant were starting to synchronize. She had no idea what was getting in sync with what and she couldn't bring herself to care at that point.

Her hips began to move on their own, trying to hump the Keeper. 'Fuck, fuck me, fight, fuck the fight, just fuck. It feels too goooood, so sinfully great. Mind-smoothing sounds delicious,' her sex-drunk mind concluded. The Keeper, sensing her surrender to Sarah's point, rewarded her by driving her over the edge. "Oh, oh, fuck!" Chastity yelled as she came.

The creature on her pussy calmed down, but not entirely. And as it did so, Dejager started to come to as well. Shivering, she recalled her last coherent thoughts. Before she could contemplate what it meant she emptied her mind, concentrating on absolutely nothing as a way of protecting herself. She ended up just staring into space, trying not to see or hear something that would start her thinking again.

Time had no meaning in that state so Chastity had no way to tell how long Sarah waited before she started to talk. "Found its weakness already? I'm impressed."

She didn't dare respond. 'They are just words, simple information. Learn the information, do not think on it.' Chastity felt like she was walking on a tightrope. No, more like she was standing still on it.

"The Keeper can only read what you actually think about," the demonic woman continued. "What you feel. It can't mess with your memory or anything deep-seated like that."

Chastity ruthlessly stamped the stirrings of hope she felt at that down, she couldn't afford them. And was rewarded for it by the Keeper, her eyes fluttering as it stroked her pussy. 'Don't think! Don't think,' she resolved as she resumed staring at nothing in particular.

"Of course, humans have a weakness too." With excruciating care Dejager didn't wonder about what that weakness might be. "I am talking about how hard it is to not think of the Pink Elephant," her voice trailed off, but the damage was done, because for a second Chastity had pictured exactly what Sarah had talked about.

"And lucky you, I have a fully trained psychologist who is going to cover all the bases with you. So, start the show, Zarina. Julia and Jen, fetch my throne for me. I want to have a good seat for this one."

Despite herself Chastity found her eyes focussing on the professor as she sauntered closer. The voluptuous woman didn't look complacent or dreamy now; she looked like a hungry predator.

-------------------------------------------------

"You don't have a problem with your Keeper anymore, do you?" Zarina asked in a friendly tone.

The demon hunter was covered in a light sheen of sweat breathing deep. "Noooo," she moaned.

"You love your Keeper. You love what it's doing to you," the professor cooed.

"Yessss," Dejager hissed. She strained up against her restraints as her Keeper sped up its ministrations. 'God help me, I do.' Chastity cried out as the realization sunk in triggering her orgasm. 'I know what its doing, know what is happening, but she just keeps talking, digging and rooting around in my head about my Keeper.'

On and on, the professor droned about what it was doing, how it was hers, how good it was to her. And all the while her Keeper flooded her with pleasure every time she agreed. And when she disagreed, it buried her disgust for the creature under sexual ecstasy until she felt the love in her very soul, considered the Keeper hers.

She still knew it was a vile creature that the demon was using to break her. But what she felt was another story and beside those emotions, constantly reinforced, knowledge paled in comparison. So now she loved her Keeper and enjoyed its expert touch.

The professor had kept her distance during all this, only reaching out with her voice. Which was why it was such a surprise when Debrojev didn't just touch her but mashed her own sizeable tits against Chastity's and proceeded to rub them against each other. Her hands roamed over Dejager's body too and Zarina's lips almost touched her ear.

Chastity's revulsion was instant and habitual. The family had some very strict views on sex and Chastity shared many of them. One of which was how wrong sex between two people of the same gender was.

Her Keeper's reaction was just as instinctual. It flexed and stroked her pussy again, smothering her negative reaction with pleasure. Making Zarina's touch pleasurable. And Chastity loved her Keeper for it.

Not that Debrojev needed any help with that, she obviously knew what she was doing, and the hunter's body was so sensitive. Physically, those pillowy breasts pressing against her own perky ones felt good. Meanwhile, her mental aversion was leaking out and down between her legs, leaving her confused on what she should be feeling.

Zarina spoke up. "You like this."

It wasn't question but Chastity answered it anyway. "Yes."

"I"m turning you on," the professor whispered.

She tried to deny it but before the word had left her mouth her Keeper smoothed out the denial. She groaned her assent.

"A woman is turning you on. All women turn you on, only women can arouse you," crooned the older woman to her.

Chastity wanted to deny her but her Keeper would have none of it. It felt like hundreds of feelers had slipped into her pussy, stroking, licking and plucking her sex as it nibbled on her clit. Zarina's mouth, having said everything she needed to say, descended down Dejager's body and fastened onto one of the hunter's taut nipples.

Mewling Chastity surrendered to the pleasure. It was such a turn on being pleasured by a beautiful woman like Zarina.

-------------------------------------------------

Her body was dripping with sweat and other fluids. Her breathing had a harsh, exhausted quality to it and she was thirsty. And not just for water.

Around her, Sarah's thralls were busy eating each other out, and Chastity strained to join them. Zarina had moved to the side to give her a better view, but was still whispering deliciously wrong, hot things into her pliant mind. Her pussy twitched at those words, pliant.

Zarina had spend quite a bit of time on such words as obedient, pliant, submit, serve and surrender. Just reciting them like now dipped her mind further with each word into that warm ocean of bliss until... She gasped while her eyes rolled up. The older woman's hand rolling her nipple didn't really add much to the stimulation her Keeper and mind were giving her.

Abruptly the bonds around her body let go, accompanied by sounds of rustling and crackling vegetation. Chastity's legs couldn't support her on such short notice but Zarina caught her.

Instead of trying to stand on her own two feet the brunette indulged herself in that skin-contact. Almost absent-mindedly her mouth found the side of one of the professor's tits.

It was hard to believe that just a few hours, or days, ago--Chastity had lost track of time--she had only done some kissing and light petting. Hadn't known how great it felt to be pleasured over and over as her Keeper turned her mind into warm putty for a beautiful demoness.

She hummed as her Keeper extended its long arm even further, questing for her rosebud until the creature's tip could vibrate against it. She loved how dirty her Keeper could be.

She didn't pay any attention to the fact that Zarina was now leading her to Sarah. The demon had been bouncing Erika on a cock, one that had been covered with so many marks that it had seemed a solid blue. But Sarah had ordered the blonde away some time between when Chastity had been released and now. That blue member had also disappeared leaving her sex bare and feminine.

She didn't need to be prompted to kneel or to feel a desire to serve the Goddess in front of her. Her Keeper pulsed its mind-melting approval again; Chastity's eyes glazed a little more.

Sarah didn't call for the others to witness what was happening. So with the sound of moaning women in the background she spoke up. "Tell me Chastity, do you feel any desire to escape?"

"No, Goddess." It didn't even crop up now that Goddess Sarah had brought it up. It wasn't that she wasn't allowed to think it, it just felt so much better to want to stay. To be here and serve her Keeper's Goddess.

"Goddess?" Sarah's voice held a note of surprise. "I don't require my acolytes to call me that. On the other hand, there is a certain wicked irony in you calling me that," she trailed off. "Yes, I approve."

Chastity hadn't thought it possible for her aureoles to get any firmer but feeling that hot voice's approving tone was like a slow roll of both of her nipples at the same time. She straightened her posture a little more.

"Now on to more important matters. How long can you remain out of communication before your family gets suspicious."

Worry entered Chastity. She didn't know how long it had been so she didn't know how to answer that one. The worry didn't have much time to settle in before her Keeper was there, soothing it. Her jaw went slack as she learned not to worry, she just had to tell Goddess. There was no need to think about it, she could leave that to Goddess. All she had to do was give her the information she needed.

"I don't know how long I have been here. But I did not tell anyone that I had found anything and they did not think there would be anything for me to find. If they had thought someone as powerful as you were here, they would not have sent me alone. So they should not be worried if I didn't call in until I was ready to leave again."

"Its still morning Chastity. You've only

been here for about nine hours," Sarah informed her.

The former hunter felt amazement at that. Then she wondered if she should, if that wasn't a bad thought. But her Keeper simply continued its slow undulations designed to keep her arousal simmering. It didn't care and so neither did Chastity.

"Guess I won't have to worry about any unexpected visitors for a while, then. Now, how did you know to look for supernatural activity here?"

Chastity had already opened her mouth when it hit her. She was about to tell Goddess about her sister. Once more she was confronted with worry, but this time it wasn't worry for herself or failure. It was worry for another, for family. Her mouth closed as she realized she didn't want to tell Goddess.

Her Keeper sprung into action, crumbling that worry with the first wave. But this was about her sister and Chastity found some part of her that still wanted to fight. She wanted to protect her sister.

She fled to that mental bastion only to find her Keeper in hot pursuit. Its vibrating arm entered deeper into her asshole, its mouth suckling on her clit. She loved this, loved what the Keeper was doing to her. Pieces of her protective bastion started to crumble but it wasn't enough.

A stubborn part held on and, with disappointment, she witnessed how her Keeper's mental tendrils were held at bay. Prevented from penetrating the inner defense of that bastion.

In the real world her hips had lifted up while she had arched her back and thrown her head back until it touched the floor. Every muscle in her body tense under her flush and sticky skin. Her hands mindlessly kneaded her breasts while a war raged within her.

It seemed a stalemate. Finally, she had found something that she could rally around what was left of her true self. Tears of joy and sorrow pooled in her eyes as she alternated between grunting and moaning. She was now the center of attention; everybody was watching her writhing form.

Three tiny little tongues rose up from the shallow depths of her Keeper's mouth and began to flay the bundle of nerves that it had held within its orifice for so long. They were delicate, precise and completely unexpected. Chastity screamed, her hands now mauling her tits.

The bastion in her mindscape didn't crumble; it exploded. Her vision went white-hot as her mind could no longer process anything but the rapture between her legs. Her rebellious thoughts weren't smoothed, they were leveled.

The seconds ticked away as she knelt there like a statue. Chastity Dejager ceased to exist, Keeper's fuckpuppet had no need for a name. She collapsed to the floor, too tired and blissed out to move.

But there was still something she had to do. Opening her eyes she looked at Goddess. "It was my sister Hope who told us something was going on at Phi Beta Pi," she told breathlessly. "She's a student here."

Seeing the pleased look in Goddess's eyes, she cooed happily. The knowledge that she had just sold out her sister to Goddess, and was happy she had, made her pussy drool.

-------------------------------------------------

Hope Dejager looked up from her notepad when she heard someone knocking on the door. She had not heard from her sister since yesterday, when she had described to Chastity what she had heard and why she suspected Phi Beta Pi. She wasn't too worried, but demon hunting wasn't the safest occupation in the world, so she hastily opened the door.

Seeing the smiling face of her sister put a stop to her lingering concern allowing her irritation free reign. "Decided to sleep in, did we? Why didn't you call me to let me know if there's something there..."

Chastity just kept smiling and Hope got suspicious. "You did find something, didn't you? I knew it! That's why you didn't say anything, you wanted to do it by yourself. You meanie!"

Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers