Dualism. Ch. 02: Astral

Story Info
Our hero learns to wield his Astral Weapons.
10.9k words
4.66
8.5k
22

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JadedFox
JadedFox
65 Followers

Note: This is Chapter 2 of the Dualism Series. The comments and feedback from Chapter 1 is much appreciated. Please continue to send your constructive criticisms. Thank you and enjoy!

*

Chapter 2: Astral

I found myself subjected to various forms of scrutiny among the rest of Aeon's inhabitants. It did not help that both my arms were held by two beauties that exhibited sex in every way. Their tits smashing in to my flesh, asses swaying garbed in dresses leaving nothing to imagination. To my right was Lilith, my ultra sexy Succubus Spirit. To my left was Yelena, the fiery warrior goddess, my Guide, whose sexual lust came close dangerously close to that of my Spirit. We navigated our way to the Astral Hall which is basically a big ass weapon training room. Its head honcho was none other than Ares, the God of War himself. The three of us did not have time for breakfast aside from all the sex that happened and it was evident from Yelena's fear that we shouldn't be late for Ares' class. As we entered the door we were greeted by the sounds of weapons clashing and people grunting and screaming in pain. This room, cavernous as it may, actually one of the most powerful enchantments in Aeon. It is a place where gods and demi-gods may display their powers without killing off each other. The only downside is that the pain of having your head severed hurts like a bitch. Yes, confined immortality and eternal pain especially since this is my first official day here. I would have preferred to start off with Psy and Spirit but it just had to be Astral. Astral is a weaponized manifestation of ones Qi. It's so Wuxia I know but Qi is our bodies internal force. Apparently the entire Asgard contains everything in the world I used to live in. Greek Gods, Japanese martial arts, American hamburgers, Russian women -- yeah Yelena is Russian, and this Chinese Wuxia stuff. The sound of the bell snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Okay Losers! Form up!" Shouted Ares.

In a flurry if movement everyone ran to a military platoon-like formation. Yelena dragged me to our designated position.

"We got a newbie in our ranks! Some mother fucking hotshot that thinks he can keep us all awake at night! Well today is initiation day!" Hoots and cheers from the other students filled the hall.

This sounded really bad. Bad enough that everyone did hear our mindless sex spree but he plans to whoop my ass publicly.

"The fucking loser gets to play with our top dawg!" More cheers from the crowd.

"Damian! Show this loser what it means to be the best! Everyone else form a circle and let's watch this motherfucker bleed." All the insults were rather amusing at this point. The circle was formed and Damian and I were at the center.

"The rules are simple. Astral weapons only and true Persona (Self-Power) only. No Psy. No Spirit. Damian you got an hour to beat this shit up. Newbie! Survive for an hour!" Ares barked. No shit. What the fuck is a Persona. In my peripheral vision I saw the horrified look on Yelena. Holy shit indeed.

"Alright. Weapons out Losers!" And the game was on.

I reached for my Qi and manifested my dual Astral short blades. I felt ablaze with power, but it was instantly gone the moment I saw Damian slowly transforming. He grew in height. Knitted muscles began to enlarge. His hands and feet turned into claws then he slouched on what looked like hind legs. His face began to form into that of a rabid dog. Muscles continued to burst out of him and brown fur started to cover his skin. He was now nearly two times taller and bigger than I was. The fucker is a werewolf! A fucking big one at that! Is that even an Astral? Damian bared his fangs in what looked like a smile.

"You are so dead Loser" Damian said with a growl.

He manifested his Astral Weapons. Shit. I just had to ask. His claws were now enveloped in demonic looking gauntlets. The claws replaced with big ass blades. He was enveloped completely in armor, even his snout was covered by it. His tail now a whip tipped with a scythe that was as big as he was. I wasn't as terrified of Damian as I was of Ares. Ares was Evil. Which was weird. So maybe I can do this.

"Yo Damian. Come here be a good little bitch." I quipped.

He charged. I saw him coming but couldn't even react. His massive claw raked my head and I felt like it got cut off. I screamed in pain and fell to the ground writhing.

"Not yet motherfucker. We've only just begun."

"I swear you sound like Karen Carpenter. Get on with it bitch." I managed to croak. I heard laughter from the crowd. Damian grabbed my head hoisted me up and slammed me back on the ground. With his other claw he raked my entire back. Fuck it hurts! Then he sent his fist down on my spine. My brain processed this and I let out a scream to put banshees in shame.

"Not so noisy now eh loser?" the werewolf growled.

Damian went on and on, slashing my neck, my chest, my torso. Eventually he settled to cutting me down with his scythe. People started to lose interest at the blood bath that the other ones left were Damian, me, Yelena, Lilith and Ares. I couldn't tell time anymore just the endless pain of dying over and over again. He finally stopped. Whatever rage a wolf felt was gone. Like a wolf full after his meal. <Get up. Fight. You know you can.> Lilith said in my head. My dear sweet Lilith. Always believing I am something I'm not. Who am I kidding? I am no fighter. <Yes. You. Are.> said Lilith in my mind.

"Why are you stopping Loser?" Ares said to Damian. "Not once did the newbie let go of his swords. I respect that. You may learn something from the newbie loser. Now quit dicking around and finish it!" Said Ares. Damian growled. He charged me once again. I tapped into Wisdom and I knew how to fight. Knew everything. Its just that I had no actual battle experience. The pain kept me from fighting back. I drew my Qi. Spreading it throughout my body. I felt the earth. I knew exactly where he was and how he'd come down at me. I shifted just the right time. I sent Wind, which was Air in movement, to the edges of my black blade. It pierced through the armor of his neck. Damian howled in pain. Light to my silver blade I thrust it in his abdomen. In rage he back handed me with all his might which sent me flying across the hall. Must have broken half the bones in my body. I dulled the pain.

The rooms enchantment healing me before I touched ground. I felt Wind again. This time using Qi enhanced legs to send me back flying at subsonic speeds. Blades at the ready. This time both flowing with Light. He was faster. He caught me mid air with his claw and I felt them pierce my lungs. Not even letting me reach the ground Damian used his other hand to catch me this time piercing my heart and yet I fought on. Blades stabbing, I sent Fire. I smelled burned fur and yet no more sounds came from him. Damian was a silent killer now. Each blow intended to kill. His speed faster than the enchantments could heal me. He sliced my arms over and over. I would see them lying on the ground holding on to my Astral blades. Some how I knew that I didn't necessarily needed so summon the blades in my hands. I summoned them in the air above me. Coating them with Light and Fire as they now appeared to be to great spears made of light and flame. Damian was so busy chopping me up that he never saw them coming. I pushed them down with so much Wind that when they pierced and crucified him on the ground, a crater formed upon impact. I reached for Aether. Seeking to combine elements. Damian straining to remove himself from my blades to no avail. I had Earth soften at his feet then harden like diamonds keeping him in place. My arms back to me by now, Air and Water combined struck him in the form of Lightning. Continuously burning him. He howled in anger. This time his eyes glowed red. He was tearing himself away from the Earth. Inch by inch he removed himself from my blades and when he was finally free he moved so fast his Scythe burying itself deep in my abdomen pulling me close to him. With two metallic claws he gripped my neck and squeezed and everything blacked out. "You are weak." Was the last thing I heard.

I woke up in Lilith's lap. Yelena sitting quietly beside her. We were still in Astral Hall.

"Did I...?" I whispered.

<Hush... Do not speak. It was a good fight.> she sent to my mind. It was soothing to hear her voice inside.

<What fight? It was a massacre!> she laughed at me and hugged me.

<Oh I wouldn't think that. The fact that He is here.> I looked where she was looking. There was Ares standing in all his glory.

"So you bumbling idiot of a pupil. Learn anything today?" He asked.

"That I suck at fighting?"

"No. That you need to train."

"Who will I practice with oh God of War? Everyone here fucking hates me."

"So cynical. You even fail to see what has been in in front of you this whole time." He gestured at my companions.

"Yelena? Lilith?"

"Your little pet is here with you. Astral Halls enchantment forbids Spirits from entering and yet she is still here. You fought with the number one dog but who do you think is the number one bitch? The answer you seek is Both you brainless fool! Still, you managed to hurt Damian and that goes for something. You are to train in Astral Hall till you manage to defeat and decimate everyone here. You will not be permitted to advance to Psy and Spirit training till you become an Astral Weapons Master. Not like you will need any Spirit training anyway." With that he left. What did he mean by the last part?

I looked at my girls and smiled. I was truly an idiot. Especially for making them worry. Time to get into the game.

"I have a foolish request to make you two. Please, train me." They looked at each other and stood. Yelena summoned her Astral Weapons. Scaled Armor that hugged her curves tight. Wicked curved dual daggers at her hip and gigantic wings. She glowed with the aura of fire. Everything she wore was the color of blood. She looked like a Draconic Valkyrie.

"I am Yelena. The Red Dragon. The most powerful of my kind." She beamed with power and pride.

"Who knew I was screwing a dragon?" I laughed.

"Smart ass."

"Mmm. I love your ass." I remarked.

"Geez you guys! We can fuck after but right now we got to teach him how not to be a punching bag." said Lilith. "And Yelena, you need to train him, not kill him so quit showing off." She ordered.

Yelena pouted but agreed. Her Astral armor and wings seemed to shift then vanished. My jaw dropped.

Yelena wore nothing but a two piece bikini made out of red leather. Those kick ass knee high stilleto boots completed her attire. In her hands were her twin daggers with dragon engravings on their hilt. She flipped and spun them like toys.

"Here's the deal lover boy. Im an Assasin with both power and speed. You are a dual blader. Technically our fighting style will be the same only you think you have better reach. Wrong." Suddenly she was in front of me. Daggers closing in I met them with my blades. I parried, my bladework beginning to show signs of mastery from being used. I lost my focus and i saw her grin. Suddenly, i felt pain in my wrists. Yelena sliced them as she deflected my assaults. Her daggers weaving in and out of my arterial areas such as my arm pits, my neck, severing various arteries while keeping up with my attacks. She was speeding up and I was getting slower. The healing enchantments couldnt keep up with the barrage of cuts I was receiving. It was like I was dancing with a viper. Yelena was both graceful and powerful at the same time. The epitome of deadly. Killing intent real. I willed my mind to dull the pain giving me a little of my speed back. We were locked in a dance so beautiful if not for all the shit ass pain I was feeling. I was truly seing her for the first time. Every action a flurry of movement. Every time she attacked it was strangely perfect, no excess movement, always having the effect it was designed to do. With my sense of pain dulled all i saw was this sexy knife wielding vixen in front of me. It was turning me on. Unconsciously I was starting to deflect more and more of her attacks.

The more i zeroed in on her body the easier it was for me to fight her. My cock was hard at this point. My erection freed itself from the confines of my pants as it grew in full length. Angry. Hungry. Yelena saw the thick girth of my cock. Its head fully exposed from all the movement i was making finally made itself known. My commands inside her kicked in, the one where seeing my cock would overpower her with lust. Her nostrils flared in arousal. Her attacks suddenly losing their velocity. Air to edges i sliced through her bra and panties sending them to the ground. I ordered my cloth to vanish and I was naked in an instant. Her eyes filled with uncontrollable lust as she kept staring at my cock. Licking her lips she charged blindly. I vanished my blades and caught her arms, grappling her, sending her to the ground. I was on top of her so fast she did not have time to react. One hand on her neck and the other holding her leg down my cock entered her wet sex. Fuck so tight. She was fighting me. Hands reaching for this daggers. I materialized my blades above us and sent them piercing the ground by her head. Water and Air entangled her hands. Both of my hands now squeezing her neck. I started to pound her pussy. Hard. Fast. Needy. I felt her legs wrap around my back urging me onward. I fucked her furiously and we peaked together. Our climax hit us so hard her pussy overflowed with me seed. I let go of her neck and she breathed in hard.

"Now that is make up sex!" Yelena said. My breathing was labored and so was hers. I simply smiled and kissed her.

"Wow. I should have fought him instead." Quipped Lilith.

"Nah, you'd have fucked him from the get go bitch." Yelena burst out laughing, her pussy contracting, sending my sperm gushing out to my pubes. She kept giggling like a girl. I pulled out of her and she pouted. I stood up straight. The wall close to us had a huge mirror and I saw myself for the very first time. 6''2 in height. Slim, but muscles straining, something akin to Bruce Lee. I looked Asian. No shit I was Asian. My skin what tanned not white. Massive cock jutting out like that of a horse's still wet with Yelena's juices. Then I saw them talking, Yelena still lying down savoring the sexual afterglow. It was Lilith whos back was turned to me that I noticed more. Hands on her curvy hips, her slender back arched to show off her finely shaped ass with a tail wagging enticingly. I sent my Qi to my feet and launched myself. Cool! A new way of using Qi. It was like I blinked right behind her. Lilith let out a yelp as I shoved her on all fours. Touching her was electrifying, I tried to tear her cloths off but she looked up to me and vanished them. "Fuck me Master." Lilith said. She was already wet. Her pussy engorged and dripping. I held my cock and swiped its head around her pussy to lubricate it. It was erotic moving her engorged clit and opening up her labia with my cock head. "Goddamit! Fuck me already!" She pleaded. "Beg me for it."

"Please Master!" She groaned.

"Please Fuck me! Please stuff me with you big beautiful cock Master!"

"How do you want it?"

"Fuck me hard!!!" She literally screamed.

I entered her. Still not used to how long my strokes now were. The sight of my cock wetting itself, vanishing within in turned me on. Faster and faster I plunged into her and with each orgasm she pleasure reached newer heights. Liliths head was now on the floor no longer possesing the strength to look at me. I toyed with my cock. Spreading her juices up to her ass crack and into her anus. With my left hand I lubricated the tip of her tail jerking it matching the speed of my fucking. I put two fingers in her asshole and it seemed to quiver with a life of its own. Focusing too much on her ass Lilith managed to slip her tail inside my ass the devious bitch. With my free hand I grabbed her tits and started massaging it. While I pulled out of her pussy her tail would bury itself in my ass. I started to lose it was the sensations of her wonderful pussy and tail were too much for me. Our climax came and once again her pussy was flooded with my seed. She accepted the offering and the power it provides her but she had a plan in mind. Lilith chanted her magic and I felt heat coming from her tail which was still buried inside me. My cock sprung to life.

"Master, this Slave wishes for you to fuck her ass. Please Master. Stretch my ass so wide!"

I pulled out of her delectable pussy and placed my cock head in the entrace of the last hole I haven't conquered. Lilith pushed her lovely ass back and caused her ass to swallow my cock. Stretching her ass wide open and holy shit it was fucking tight!

"Yes! Masters cock is so big, so fucking fat! It makes Lilith's ass so fucking full! Fuck me master! Fill my ass with your cum."

Screwing her ass was a whole new world. The grip and the suction was too much plus the fact that she could move the insides or her ass like her pussy brought me to 7th heaven. I held on to her lovely hips as I tore her ass apart. Fucking her like an animal I didn't hold myself back. I knew she could take it. I knew she wanted it. To lose control. To surrender herself totally to me. I obliged her. I was a fuck machine. Caring little for her pleasure as I sought to cum. This actually had the opposite effect as Lilith was screaming from pleasure beneath me. Suffering orgasms over and over again but for this one I was cumming. I ground my hips to hers in an effort to fill her ass with my cum and cum I did. When I was done filling her I pulled out. Her ass leaving a gaping hole overflowing with my sperm. I watched in amazement as her asshole clamped down and close to suck in my seed. Guess nothing goes to waste I laughed.

"Geez why do things always end up with us fucking ourselves to death?" I laughed out loud.

"Cause we're insatiable!" Replied Lilith.

"That was nice but I am literally fucked! Sex sores for days! How can you guys even manage?" Yelena was incredelous as she saw me and still Lilith kissing and fondling each other. "Oh well Astral Hall will never be the same!" She said.

"Rightly so. We gave this shit ass place some loving!" I kept grinning like a fool. I helped the girls up as the bell rang. Lunch time. Need to recharge. This time they wore simple long gowns of black and red.

We ate lunch in silence. This time Lilith got a plate of her own to sample the dishes. Constantly smiling at how well the food tasted. I was lost I thought as I needed to discover more of my powers. Lilith and Yelena were both huddled on each of me arms. Their heads leaning on my shoulders. Good to know that I could wear them out. They felt great just staying there. I wrapped my arms around them and they snuggled closer. This was probably a great opportunity to test things out as we were in the Cafeteria and there were lots of other people here. I closed my eyes. Opening myself to the five Elements. Air. Water. Earth. Fire. And Aether. I sent my senses around the room. Air was everywhere. When Air would move it was Wind. With my sense of calm I started to feel more and more of what was available with Air. Every scent, every moment, every rise and fall of temperature, every breath that anyone took in the room was part of my awareness. I kept the feeling locked. I reached out with Water. This time I could sense the condensation of Air. I could thin it out.. or thicken it was I realized made the air around us humid, or dry or cold.

My curiousity sent more of my senses out reaching when suddenly I saw everyone around the room. Not as regular sight but something akin to infrared sensors. The way soldiers look thru night vision googles. Cool but there was something more. My sense of smell also activated. The scent of everyone around the room. Flowery scent. A woman. Sour scent. A Man. I chuckled. This time I reached out more with Water by tracing scent. This was different. Some filled with life, some with decay, others just felt dead. It hit me. This was blood! The blood of anyone around was made of water. I can control water! Was it possible? To drain them? To freeze their blood? To boil it? To use their own blood against them? Shit I sound so Evil.

JadedFox
JadedFox
65 Followers