Dubious Hero Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,200 Followers

The next morning I pored over the blueprints for the new clinic, which was to be built on the site just behind the current OB/GYN clinic. I would be working with both Evelyn and the family practitioner but he would have little to say about the building over the course of construction other than "just do it." The clinic would include separate but equal living quarters for both doctors, enough for a small family if that was needed.

I estimated that it would take at least eleven months to complete the building and get it outfitted, ready for use. That required me to work consistently six days a week so there was not much margin for error. However when the board discussed the schedule, they thought I was being too ambitious and should take a little longer. Besides a fifteen month schedule would come closer to matching the schedule when they could collect money from the state and federal units that would be supporting the construction. Without that money, the board couldn't pay me anyway. Sounded good to me.

I had to drive 80 miles to rent a Bobcat to work on the foundation preparation and knew that most of my supplies would come from someone in the same town. Fortunately there was a ready-mix contractor only about 25 miles away and he was able to provide everything I needed once I was ready to pour the foundation.

Meanwhile every evening was filled with glorious sex. Evelyn and I became regular lovers but she invited the other four staffers of the clinic to visit me quite often too. Carolyn and Susan had both given birth to healthy babies and, whether they assumed they were entitled or Evelyn invited them, they came by once a week for a pick-me-up fuck, almost always coming together. In the first seven weeks I was there, Evelyn also invited some friends to come play: Mary Alice, a busty divorcee of 41 years; Lori, a mature widow of only 36 years; and Trudi, a tall, shapely 38 year old farmer's wife. At first I was reluctant to screw the wife of any man but was convinced when Evelyn told me that her husband could not fuck her due to a tractor accident years ago and ... when she took off her clothes and showed me her great titties and baby smooth pussy. My cock was in her 30 seconds later. All three women became regular lovers, usually during daytime hours. Early on we fucked in any out-of-sight area around the clinic. Later with the first of the walls up, I kept a blanket available so we could use what little protection the walls afforded. It made my day a little longer but I sure was happy while I worked.

When I got into the eighth month of work, I was visited at the site by a member of the three-person city council. She looked around at the clinic and then stopped to talk with me.

She said "My name is Mavis Thomlinson. I'm a member of Lafayette Town Council. We have been debating whether to build a new town hall or to restore the existing one and maybe add some additional space. We are having problems getting professional help in making the decision and so I volunteered to the council that I would asked if you would look into it and give us your opinion."

I said "Mrs. Thomlinson, I would be glad to do that. How about this? Within a week, I'll drop by and get a look at the existing building and see about what kind of extra space you have in mind. By the end of the second week, I'll give you a rough draft of an estimate. If you want to proceed, then I'll get more specific and we'll see where it goes. Okay?"

Mavis was delighted and we parted with high expectations.


No sooner had I arrived in town for the second time than I began to work evenings on creating a personal corporation with myself as the only principal. It turned out that Evelyn was able to help me out by doing some work on the internet from state government sites and over the course of several nights, I got the paperwork filed to become registered as BH Contractors Inc. P.C.

I took a day out of my construction work to peruse the current town hall and found it to be a historical building of extremely sturdy construction. The outside consisted of locally quarried and cut stone that had become worn over the years, nearly 150, but not to the point of being a problem. Inside the main framework consisted of huge wooden beams that were just as solid as the day they were harvested. At the floor level and lower walls in certain parts of the building, water seepage from unmended wall cracks and roof leaks had caused some of the floors and walls to become weakened with rot.

With three floors, including a basement, a ground floor and a second floor over most of the building, there were many interior repairs that would be needed, although the exterior repairs would have to be completed first to keep from having the weather destroy the interior repairs. I decided that an addition could be added to the back side of the building so that it would look natural and provide the space needed. This building was a treasure and it would be a real shame if it were not salvaged.

One of the major problems of doing repairs and additions to the existing building was getting comparable stone. By finding a place on a bench in front of the general store and sipping an ice code Coke while shooting the breeze with the old men, I found out that the original stone had come from a quarry within the county. It had been active off and on for many years but the last time it had been active was now over 35 years ago.

After a lot of inquiries, I found out that two old men, long since retired, had worked in the quarry in those last days. I found both of them hanging out at a picnic table under the shade tree in the back of one of the old-time supermarkets in town. It was a hangout for a lot of the older men in town; I had hired some temporary help for my concrete work and the raising of the clinics rafters later.

Now when I introduced myself and told them I wanted to talk about the quarry, they were suddenly all ears. I explained what I was thinking and asked if the quarry could be reopened and some stone like the old town hall could be harvested. They agreed that it would be possible and they could get enough help from under that tree to clear the access road and operate loaders and drive trucks to get what we needed. I told them I would have to first make a bid and then win it before I could hire anyone but if that happened, I would be getting back to them for help. I shook hands with a bunch of men and left.

The following afternoon, I went to see Mavis Thomlinson who had talked to me. I explained "I think that building should be treated like a historical monument. I would like to see it restored and maintained in a manner like its original design. I believe we can quarry enough new stone of the same type right here in the county, which would not only let us use similar materials to the original for both repairs and the addition but I thought it would also let us circulate more of the cost of the building here in the county by hiring local workmen. So my recommendation as the best approach would be a repair-and-addition approach to the current building."

Mavis said "You understand tthat if we are going that way, I'm sure the council would want to modernize some things such as the plumbing, along with addition of some new drinking fountains and additional restrooms, and maybe do something about improving the air conditioning."

'That sounds very plausible" I responded. "How about if I come up with some rough drawings to see if we can capture what the council wants and I'll get back to you?"

Over the next few nights before Evelyn and I went to her bed, I worked on putting together some drawings using a computer program that I had some experience with and found easy to work with, and from that, came up with a rough estimate for doing the work, including subcontracting certain projects or at least hiring additional help. Much of the work I would do myself and I estimated that the job would take twenty-one months to complete, allowing for existing town business to continue while I was working. After submitting the bid, I again concentrated all my efforts on the clinic, adding a couple of hours to every day to make up for time lost in working on the new bid.

Nevertheless the intrusion by the councilwoman did not interfere materially with my sex life. I still fucked Evelyn almost every night and before her, I serviced one or two of her staff members or Carolyn and Susan. During the day, Mary Alice, Lori, and Trudi rotated so that one of them was always on hand for a quick piece of pussy right after my lunch break on all my workdays.

I could not believe how lucky I was to be able to screw so many woman; before the event in the canyon, I had never thought that I would be so lucky as to have a single woman available for me to fuck on a regular basis, whether once or twice a week or some other strange number, let along enough ready and willing women that I would get three to five pieces of pussyevery single day! What a wonderful turn of events! It occurred to me to wonder how much of my luck just happened to be based on the high ration of females to males in this area and the remoteness of the area.

I was beginning to wind down the clinic construction, basically having completed the building and concentrating on installing the furniture and appliances during the last month of work, when the town council informed me that my bid had been accepted and they were looking forward to me working on the building.

Having made a reasonable profit on the clinic, I offered to find a place of my own but Evelyn told me that she would prefer that I continue living with her if I didn't mind. She liked having an attentive and capable lover available and so did the other staffers. Evelyn was not particularly interested in marriage but some of the other advantages of a live-in lover were quite nice and she didn't mind at all sharing me with a few of her closest friends.

I finished the clinic and both doctors moved their belongings, both personal and professional, into the new space, which also included a trauma facility, an operating room, therapy facilities, and several new machines for medical tests. It took nearly a week for both doctors to get their entire staffs moved in but finally they were consolidated into the new location and both doctors had living quarters on opposite sides of the building. I hung around for a few days to fix little things that cropped up but no major problems were identified. Patients of both doctors commented about how clean and airy the new space seemed and everyone liked the comfort of the new furniture. The doctors said that it was a relief to have such spacious offices and I heard no real complaints ... except that the old eyesore clinic needed to be torn down as soon as possible.

Two weeks later I began work on the new project, the renovation of the town hall. I got permission to harvest the stone we would need from the quarry's owner and hired six of the men on a temporary basis to open the quarry and cut the stone we would need and get it hauled to the hall site. While they began that work, I started on laying out the foundation of the new addition. Because of the land's profile, most of it would be about a half-floor above ground level to keep it level with the current ground floor. That mean that the basement would only have to be dug about half as deep as the old one.

Once again I rented a Bobcat and began to excavate, leaving an exit ramp on the back side and piling the earth where it could be used for landscaping in the future. The basement pilings, floor and walls would be poured concrete and once again I hired locals to help me puddle the pours and keep the pours moving while the same subcontractor provided the ready-mix via a stream of trucks. These two projects turned out to be a boon to his business as well as to my bank account.

I had determined that it was no longer possible to obtain beams like had been used in the old building; harvesting those trees was now against federal law so I arranged for delivery of custom made steel I-beams to be used in the new section. When I asked at the hang-out tree for anyone with steel handling experience, a farmer raised his hand and said he had worked on several jobs in Chicago in his younger days and wouldn't mind helping out for a little extra cash. He said his name was Jethro Lewis.

With the basement plumbing and HVAC in place, we poured the basement walls and floor over the course of five days. In the later days of that week, Jethro showed up to set the studs for the steel beams that would hold the ground floor, the only floor in the addition albeit one with an extra tall ceiling since it would be a multi-purpose building for large gatherings. Friday afternoon as the last wall was being poured and Jethro and I watched to insure that the studs remained in their proper place, he said "I know you're screwing my wife."

"Huh?" I said, stunned.

"Yeah, I know you're fucking Trudi. She's my wife." He looked at me with a half-smile on his face. I didn't know what to think but he said "That's okay, though. Ever' body in town knows I got castrated by a John Deere a few years ago. I think most folks expected Trudi to leave me then but she didn't. I cain't say I blame her for looking for somebody to lay her. I tell you what though. Her attitude has been so good since you guys been doing it, I cain't tell you what a difference it makes. She's a hell of a lot easier to live with now than she was. You must like what she's got, huh?"

"Yes, sir. She's a good woman but I didn't know she was your wife."

"Like I said, man, that's okay. Just as long as you don't try to take her away from me, I don't mind you screwing her. It's good for her. Me too." He thought about it for a couple of minutes and then said "Maybe one of these days you'll let me watch, huh?"

I thought about that for a minute and then said "Yes, sir, anytime you want to."

Since the last stud was now in place, Jethro walked off.

Although my sexual encounters had settled into a pattern, they were not so settled that their wasn't some deviation in them. Evelyn and I pleasured each other orally in the 69 position almost every night, missing only those nights when she was on the rag. Those events were almost always followed by two and sometimes three explorations of her cunt by my cock, normally in the missionary position, then doggy style, and finally in a scissors position or something unique. Normally on Wednesday nights and on Saturday nights, the last event would be an anal fuck.

Sometimes when we both woke in the night, Evelyn would climb on top and ride my dong to a satisfactory climax or occasionally she would suggest that I do her from the back spoon fashion and then we would get back to sleep for a few hours. Maybe half the time when the alarm went off in the morning, Evelyn would spread her legs and look for some kind of penetration to start the day off. Even on those mornings when she chose not to have sex, I didn't mind because I was getting so much pussy.

On Monday and Thursday afternoons just after lunch, if I was where she could find me, Mary Alice would appear and expect to be laid. I never disappointed her. She, like Lori and Trudi, loved to have her big hooters sucked and sometimes that and a little fingering was enough to get her off once or twice. I liked to sucked her titties just as much as I could but always saved time to explore her cunt, usually in the missionary position so I could continue to suck her knockers.

On Tuesday and Friday afternoons at the same time, Lori would stop by for a roll in the hay. I found the sensitive spot on the soles of her feet helped me get Lori off time after time so I'd bend her double, pierce her with my dong, lowered my face to her tits and explore her feet with both hands. Lori often bit her lower lip, sometimes rather painfully, just to keep from crying out in pleasure.

On Wednesday and Saturday afternoons, Trudi always appeared and wrapped her tall body around mine and made sure I filled her pussy with my cock. Although she didn't get as much pleasure from her tits as Mary Alice, she didn't mind if I sucked them for long periods of time as long as her cunt got satisfied. I managed to handle that chore pretty well.

I was getting to work no later than 7 o'clock but often as early as 6. Then I'd put in ten or eleven hours working usually, take a half hour for lunch, and 90 minutes for screwing and get back to the clinic by 7:30 in the evening. Evelyn traded off making supper with her staffers so that as soon as I walked in I could fuck one of the women; they kept track of whose turn it was and all of them got in their equal number of bouts somehow. I never knew how they worked it out around monthly periods but I didn't have to worry about it ... someone was always waiting for me when I arrived. I would fuck Nancy or Rita or Tiffany or Paula until around 9 o'clock, then have dinner and off to bed to screw Evelyn again. The one deviation to the plan was on Saturday evening when my pre-dinner fuck was Carolyn and Susan so, since there were two of them, I tried to work only eight hours on Saturdays, then get to the clinic to have plenty of time to satisfy both women ... and myself before dinner and a night with Evelyn.

Sundays was when things changed. It was a Sunday when Trudi first asked me to come out to the farm and fuck her where her husband could watch; in fact he wound up sucking her tits when I fucked her doggy style the second time and he fingered her snatch while I lay resting afterward. It was Sunday when Brenda and Katy paid a surprise visit on their way to California so Katy could attend a national high school awards dinner on Tuesday; I fucked Brenda until we were both exhausted.

It was Sunday when the councilwoman, Mavis Thomlinson, who had first gotten me into the renovation project, came by to tell me that she had heard about my prowess as a lover and ask if I would be interested in going to bed with her; we spent three hours "going around the world" and have spent a few Sundays since then doing the same thing. On several Sundays, the four staffers have dropped by for an extra session with me. It was a Sunday when Paula's boyfriend brought her by and demanded to know what I could do for her that he couldn't; he was crestfallen when he took her away two hours later after watching me fuck her and she had cum six times more than he had ever gotten her to, although she was telling him that she still loved only him. It was Sunday when Evelyn hugged me after a long and satisfying fuck and told me that she considered me to be her lasting and permanent boyfriend and she did not want me to ever consider moving out. It was Sunday about a month later when she casually introduced me to Teddie Farrell who wanted to have a baby but had not yet been able to conceive with a couple of men she had dated; I screwed Teddie on consecutive Sundays and she missed her next period ... along with the following eight, until she delivered a bouncing baby boy. It was always Sunday when Teddie came by for a follow-up visit with my cock.

It has been a wonderful experience. Surprisingly my business has grown enough that I've made a reasonably good living at it. I've built a number of new houses, renovated several, and even constructed a new mini-mall, a sign that our town is growing. I say "our town" because people now pretty much accept me as part of the town and I consider it to be my home.

But even better than that, I get to indulge myself in all my sexual fantasies. I have more titties to suck than I had ever dreamed of, and my penchant for large boobs has been well-stoked. I get all the pussy I can handle ... well, maybe there's room for just a little more, but who's complaining. And I get several pieces of ass on a weekly basis too along with blow jobs and opportunities to eat fresh pussy. I could never have gotten all of this in a big city. That's why I now think that small town life is the only way to go. I love it!

techsan
techsan
1,200 Followers