Dublin Nights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I forgot time, just enjoying the water falling on my face. Hot rivulets flowing around my neck down. I closed my eyes, sighing deep. The loner it took the cleaner I felt. Slowly my mind got clearer and a fog lifted. I found some soap and cleaned myself. The black stuff on the floor now, slowly washed away, but I felt some tingling there when my toes touched it. Suddenly a third hand came to help, and soon a fourth. I leaned forward against the wall and let my back be strongly washed.

When I turned around again, I looked into the greenish eyes of the goddess that I woke up too. She giggled and we played a little with each other. I washed her body as well, and when we both were done, we kissed and dried each other. That slowly turned into caressing and teasing "Will ya get done, you two?" a sharp voice rang out.

We both felt ashamed when we returned to the bedroom. Amazingly, everything looked cleaned, and two packs of clothing lay ready. Silently Aoife and I dressed. No more frolicking around. When I was finished I looked at the perfect flight attendant standing before me. I couldn't resist and walked up and kissed her.

"No, master. Please no. I need to get to work."

Niamh stepped back. Dutiful as she was, I had to respect that. A couple of knocks on the door announced more company. Mary strolled inside and looked me once over, then looked at Niamh.

"You ready sister?"

"Ehh,.. she's your sister too Niamh?". I got confused.

"Master, after last night, all of us are sisters now. Thank you for that." she hesitated slightly to say more. "But there is more to tell you. Aoife will take care of you. Grainne and Maeve will be here shortly, at 17.00 hours. There is so much to tell you. Mary and I will return the day after tomorrow and then all will be clear to you!"

She smiled a thousand brilliant shades of pleasure. The warmth I felt energized me. I nodded and then the two of them were gone. I turned to watch Aoife behind me.

Oh my, did she transform into something special in those few moments. Imagine a perfect body, with a dazzling face. Hair glowing and golfing on her shoulders. Then add to that a professional business suit, completed with a pair of stiletto heels. She turned, making my face become blushing and warm to the touch. She was a bit taller than me on those 5 inch heels, and tousled my hair.

"Peter, you clean up nice. We never expected what happened yesterday. Let's eat first, then I will start a grand tour."

She waved at the door. I followed her out, and we walked down to the kitchen downstairs. The whole place was immaculate clean. She opened the fridge and took out two plates.

It was a complete breakfast for two. She gave me a can of orange juice and pointed to some cupboards. I found two glasses and filled them. We sat down at the table and enjoyed our breakfast.

"Ok, first rule," she exhaled after she finished her plate. I felt a big tale coming.

"No more secrets. We will tell you everything, and I mean everything. We expect you to do the same. But, us and..., " her hand wavered in the air. She drew a circle, "...you need to have some basic rules. Our coven is secret, and needs to remain a secret."

Some unspoken glances passed between us and I nodded.

"You are aware of the Realm, and you know how to fight fiercely, as demonstrated yesterday."

She sighed for a moment. Collecting her thoughts, she cleaned up her plate and put it in the dishwasher. I followed her example as well with that. She looked around, as to find a place where we could sit comfortably. We ended up on the large couch, me lying down, putting my head in her lap. She absently started stroking my hair.

"When Niamh and Mary returned, we all understood within seconds something was off. We questioned them both, but their minds were almost void."

She described in detail what happened.

"My sister suddenly remarked that the Master was coming and she panicked." Her hand caressed my face now.

"Mary called you directly after that to give you directions, seeing the state Niamh was in."

I nodded, now understanding the swift call.

"As soon as you came in, she was normal again. It was devastating to see for those who were present, as they assumed she had been taken by the devil"

"Saoirse wanted to kill you straight away, she and Niamh are currently in some sort of relation. It was Maeve that summoned me urgently and I arrived after midnight. You were put in a very strong sleep spell, and they had brought you down to the basement. This is the place where we 'correct' bad behaviour."

Her caressing of my head, now had a lingering effect. My groin became warm.

"Maeve is our patreon, and has been looking out for us for ages. She administers penalties and keeps us in line when we have 'goofed' off. What we did not know, was that she was bad and corrupted. We did not know any better."

Her legs moved a little to make her sit more upright. She kissed me slowly on the lips.

"Now, as I said, Maeve found us. Each one of us was in some sort of trouble, or had issues that we were not capable of solving. She sent us to school, made sure we got educated." "We did everything she told us to do. Getting the right jobs, making love to selected men, and ..," she hesitated, "finding more girls to be converted, healed, or put to work for our coven."

She looked into my eyes.

"So many girls, women. Mothers, daughters, aunts, nieces."

She sighed deeply while shaking her head.

"And last night, you changed the world for us and her, master..." she dreamily looked into my eyes. I was ready to ask some questions.

A loud bang outside made us stand up and look outside.

>> 4

12