Duchess Ch. 02

Story Info
She finds the submissive in me.
1.6k words
4.36
20k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obviously, I didn't sleep much that night. My hard cock rubbed against the sheets and I fought the desire to touch myself as the thought of kissing her foot in front of anyone who could see made my cock throb.

I woke in the morning after a fitful sleep. I stumbled my way to the shower, noticing that my cock and balls were covered in dried precum. I washed myself as quickly as possible, not trusting myself to keep my hand on my cock for any longer than necessary.

Work dragged on, a 2:00 meeting threatened to make me late, but I was able to make my excuses and leave the office by 3:00, giving me time to get back to the hotel to shower before meeting Duchess. I dressed in black pants, no underwear-the outline of my half hard cock clearly showing through the fabric. After putting on my shirt, and noticing it was 3:55, I rushed from the room.

I stopped, remembering her instructions. I dug my sewing kit out of my suitcase, pulled my left pocket out and cut a small hole in the fabric. I paced as I waited for the elevator and made it to the bar just as the clock struck 4.

She wasn't there. I sat at the bar waiting. The bartender came over several times asking if I would like a drink. Although I desperately did, I demurred, waiting for Her. At 4:15 the door opened and she walked in. I and the 3 other patrons and the bartender all instinctively looked her way, none of us breaking eye contact.

She was amazing, a black leather skirt above her knees, 4 inch black leather pumps, a gray blouse with a plunging neckline, with a hint of cleavage showing. I immediately stood as she approached.

"Right on time, babe. I like that." She smiled at me and held out her hand. I bent and brought my lips to it once again, keeping my mouth in contact with her skin until she softly pulled it away.

"Order me another Jameson's on the rocks please. I enjoyed that last night. You may have one also."

I signaled the bartender and ordered the drinks as she sat down beside me. I felt her hand on the back of my thigh, sliding up until she was cupping my ass. "Nice, I like it when my sub obeys my directions." Her hand slid slightly between my legs, just barely tickling my balls. My semi hard cock became hard instantly. I was thankful for having the bar to hide my erection.

The bartender brought the drinks.

"Bring the drinks over here" Duchess stood and walked towards the back of the bar, to a secluded booth. Once again, every eye was on her and as I walked behind her, my cock jutting out, every eye saw it. She sat and I placed her drink in front of her. She motioned for me to sit as well. I sat down across from as she reached into her purse and pulled out a long thin leather strip, something like a leather shoelace but apparently a lot longer.

"Did you think about me last night," she asked, taking sip of her drink.

"Yes Duchess, you know I did."

"How did it feel to kneel in front of me and kiss my feet in the parking lot?"

"It was like nothing I have ever felt Duchess. I was embarrassed, afraid, but so excited to be on my knees in front of you. As soon as I was on my knees, my fear went away and all I could think about was kissing your feet."

"Oh that is so perfect, my pet. I knew just by looking at you that you would be mine. You appear to most as a confident businessman, but I can see the longing in you, the need to give control."

She took another sip and motioned that I should do the same. "Do you know what this is?" she asked, holding out the leather thread.

"No Duchess."

"Come on darling, think about it. I have a long leather strip in front of me. I had you cut a hole in your pocket. What do you think it is?

"A lea..."

"Excuse me?"

"A leash Duchess."

"Yes, my pet, a leash...and what do you think I want to leash?"

"

My cock, Duchess?"

"Yes, my pet, your cock...well actually my cock, since it now belongs to me...but not just your cock. I want you to go into the restroom, and I want you to tie one end of this around your cock and balls. I want you to lace it through the hole in your pocket. Keep the remaining leash in your hand as you walk out, so anyone who is looking will see it and wonder..."

"Yes Duchess." My cock was fully hard, pushing out as I walked across the bar. Of course, the restrooms were on the other side of the bar. I entered a stall, pulled down my pants and sat. I took one end of the leather leash and slid it up under my balls, shivering at the contact, knowing instinctively what I was about to give her. I looped the leather twice around my cock and balls, pulling it snug. My balls pulled up to my cock, which pulsed and was glistening with pre-cum. I quickly tied a knot and pulled up my pants. I threaded the leather through the hole in my pocket and held about 4 feet of leather in my hand.

My heart racing, I left the bathroom and walked back across the bar. As I approached the table, I noticed Duchess speaking with another woman, who was in my seat. I walked up and stood beside the table. Duchess ignored me for a few moments, continuing her conversation, then turned to me. "Do you have something for me?"

I nodded and held out my hand and gently placed the leather in hers. She unraveled it and gave it a quick tug, I gasped and caught my breath. She pulled again, quicker. The woman with her looked on in amusement. "You disobeyed me."

"What Duchess?"

"I specifically told you to cut a hole in your right pocket. This is your left. You will be punished."

"I'm sorry Duchess, I wasn't thinking very clearly this afternoon."

"That is no excuse." She slid over a little. "Sit next to me, little one."

I sat on the edge of the booth, feeling her tug and release as she continued the conversation. She never introduced me and I never said a word. The woman left, Duchess took my face in her hand and turned me towards her. "I'm ready to go. Have you paid the bill?"

"No Duchess."

"Come then, we will pay on our way out." She led me by the leash across to the bar. I asked for the tab and could've sworn that the bartender smirked as he handed it to me." I paid and turned and was led out towards the elevators.

"What is your room number?"

"529, Duchess."

"Please take us there." I pushed the button for floor 5. She stood in front of me, pressing her ass against my hard on the entire ride. "Which way?" she asked as we exited. "Turn left, Duchess." She led me down to 529 and motioned for me to hand her the key. I did and she opened the door. She walked inside, leading me after her.

She turned to me immediately. "You are to be punished twice. Once for looking where you didn't have permission to look yesterday and again for cutting a hole in the wrong pocket."

"Yes Duchess."

She sat on the end of the bed. "Strip...slowly."

I stood in front of her, slowly unbuttoning my shirt. My hairy chest was soon bare and I lay the shirt on the dresser. "Now the shoes and socks," she said. I slid off my shoes and socks and placed them on the floor in front of the dresser. "Continue"

I undid my belt and unsnapped my pants. I was careful with the zipper. I slid my pants down my legs. She gazed at my hard cock, now dripping onto the floor in front of me. "Not bad," she said, "I've had much bigger, but I really don't think you're going to be using that much." She pulled the leather through my pocket, giving her complete access to my cock.

"Turn around."

I slowly turned around, feeling her hands go to my ass. "Very nice. That's what I like, a nice firm white ass. Bend over." I slowly bent over, feeling completely exposed to her, but feeling safe, knowing that I was where I belonged.

"Stand up and turn around." I did. She reached her fingertip and touched the head of my cock, gathering the precum. She held it up, studying it, then reached her hand to my mouth and stuck her finger in. I sucked on it, ran my tongue all over her finger, as she slid it in and out. "My, my, you look like a little cocksucker, a little cumslut."

"Get over my knees." I climbed on the bed beside her and lowered myself over her lap. She opened her thighs for a moment, before clamping them hard on my cock. "So, two times you disobeyed me over the course of two days, not a very good start."

She started rubbing her hands in circles over my ass, occasionally spreading my cheeks and letting the tip of her finger touch slightly on my hole, sending shivers throughout my body.

"I think that we will start with 10 spanks for each transgression. You will count..."

Before I knew her hand lifted off my ass and came down with a resounding thump. I jumped but her clamp on my cock kept me from moving."

"One Duchess..."