Duchess Ch. 03

Story Info
She continues to bring out the submissive in me.
1.2k words
4.41
20.4k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"20 Duchess"

My ass was on fire, burning as she finished the last spank. She kept her hand on my right cheek and I could feel the heat radiating from my ass and from her hand. I was amazed by several things at the moment, first, the tears that streaked my face, second that my cock was hard, straining against the leather strap, and finally-my overriding thought was, I hope her hand is alright.

She held me in her lap, my cock captured between her thighs. I felt like I was soaking wet. "Shhh," she whispered, softly rubbing me. She reached underneath me, gathering my precum on her fingers. She brought her hand up slowly to my mouth, but then stop, obviously reconsidering.

She gathered more on her fingers, then spread my reddened cheeks and pushed my precum slowly inside me. I moaned at the intrusion, but pushed back against her finger as she invaded me. "Mmmm, it's such a good lubricant baby," she whispered, sliding her index finger in and out.

"You took your punishment like a big boy, so brave... You put yourself in my hands and trusted me." She pushed herself into me a few more times, then withdrew. I felt empty, longing to feel her inside me again.

She lifted off her lap and turned me to inspect the damage on my ass. "My handprints look so pretty on your white ass, " she whispered. She turned me again. My cock (her cock) straining, a long line of pre-cum dripping towards the floor. She gathered it up once again and held her hand up.

I leaned over, taking her fingers into my mouth, cleaning them, tasting myself. She stood, kissed me briefly on the lips and said, "Lie down baby, reach your hands and feet towards the corners of the bed. I did as instructed and watched as she opened her case and brought out a number of black ropes. She came and sat next to me on the bed.

"I want you to relax right now, just feel and know that I am in control of every action. Your only purpose, your only reason for living is to please me right now."

She placed a black blindfold over my eyes, I felt my breath quicken, not in panic, but in excitement with a little fear or apprehension mixed in. "That's a good boy, just relax".

I felt her move to the edge of the bed. After several moments, she took my left hand. I could feel the soft rope, caressing my skin, as the bind tightened, I felt a peacefulness wash over me. My body shook at the slightest touch, I felt the chill of the air conditioner for the first time. My nipples hardened. She continued with my right arm and then my legs, until I was completely secure on the bed.

She left the bed and I heard the door open and close. My heartbeat quickened and I wanted to cry out "Duchess, are you there?" but I held my tongue and let myself bask in the feeling of being completely secured, completely controlled. My senses heightened.

I could hear a conversation in the next room, the rustle of leaves outside the window, my skin pricked with anticipation. After an indeterminate amount of time, I felt a hand gently caress my cock. I practically jumped off the bed and felt a squirt of precum shoot out of my cock.

"Press your feet on the bed, baby and raise your ass." Shaking, I did as I was told. I felt a finger, cold with lubricant glide down my ass and once again press into me. She applied several more fingers of lubricant into me. "Keep your ass up baby, but relax as much as you can." I tried to relax and felt something bigger begin to be pushed into me. As she pushed it kept getting wider. "Almost there baby." She pushed one more time and I felt the plug being pulled into my body. "Relax now baby."

I let my ass fall slowly to the bed, but jumped once again as the plug press further into me. I felt my ass expand and contract against the plug and each time I pushed down on the bed, the plug pushed against my prostate.

"Good boy. Now it's time to see what you can do for me. I know you can't see me now, but I am getting undressed." My cock pulsed. "Look at your reaction when I just tell you I am getting undressed, and you can't even see me," she chuckled. "Mmmm, my breasts are so full. Did you know that I can cum just from having my nipples sucked on?" "Open your mouth baby. Feel how hard my nipples are for you."

I felt her nipple graze my cheek and as soon as it crossed my lips I closed in on it, sucking it into my mouth like a starving man. She gasped.

"Oh that's good boy, but enough of that for now. I'm ready to really put your mouth and tongue to work. I'm taking off my panties now. Oh they are so soaking wet. I bet you would love to sniff them and taste them. Or maybe you would like to taste my sweet juices directly from my pussy." I nodded frantically. I felt her weight on the bed, then weight on either side of my head. "I know you want my pussy baby, but you have to earn that. Do you think you've earned that?"

I shook my head. "Of course you haven't earned it. But you will. Right now, I want to feel your tongue on my ass. I want you to make love to my ass, treat it the way you would treat my pussy. Her ass settled down on my face. I breathed in, taking in her essence.

She reached behind my head and pulled it into her ass. "Lick me!"

My tongue shot out and began making long licks down her crack, feeling my way with my tongue. I found her little hole and ran my tongue all along the outside of the rim, moving closer and closer to the center. As I tongue found the center of her ass, I began to stiffen it to slide into her. At that moment, I felt a sharp pain on my right nipple.

My head jumped and my tongue speared inside her. "Ahhhh, she moaned and settled herself more fully down on me." A moment later, my left nipple felt that same sting. My tongue was darting in and out, occasionally backing out to lick along her sensitive rim.

"You are doing so good baby. Treat that ass right." I felt a hand encircle my cock then gently squeeze my balls, and then another quick sting to my balls. "I am going to love how you look with clothes pins all over your cock and balls." She pulled up for a moment to let me catch my breath, then pushed herself back over my mouth.

I longed to be able to pull her closer to me, but my hands were tied. My tongue ached, but didn't stop. I brought my lips to her hole and kissed her, pushing my tongue inside her again. I decided right at that moment that if the only way she ever allowed me to please her was to tongue her ass, I would be a happy sub.