Ducky the Demon Hunter! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me one reason why I don't toss out your skinny butt now?"

He wrung his cerulean hands, nervously avoiding her gaze.

"Aw Miss Ducky. I...I was just coming to see you. I haven't seen you in such a long time."

Great, we have to go through this. She grabbed his hair and forced his head backward to look her in her eyes.

"For what Aquiius? You're pissing me off. What do you want?"

He tried one last con, putting on a face that was highly offended.

"Can't friends just visit friends?"

She hardened her gaze and he finally faltered. She could see the mental break inside of him. Soon the actual truth would come out.

"I need hel—"

"You need help! I know!"

Ducky released him and went to her fridge in annoyance. Where was a cold one when she needed one? She rummaged about and found a case of wine coolers. Oh yeah, she didn't like beer. She really needed to stop being such a cheap person and buy a decent bottle of wine. By the time she got a buzz out of those wine coolers Harold would have fucked up Aquiius and she'd have missed the whole thing. She looked at Aquiius who was watching her warily from the sofa, and didn't even bother selecting one.

She had first met him around 19. It seemed in her late teens she had done all her major f-ing up. She had the werewolf friend to prove it, but that was another story. Anyway, she had met Aquiius all alone and outside the church one day. It was raining heavily and the church was closed, for real. People drove in cars, not bothering to look around them. He had camouflaged into the wetness anyway. She had been passing it by with her umbrella when she saw the faint outline of a person hugging their knees next to the church steps. She had just finished a mission, the scent of demon blood still hung to her.

Lightning cracked and illuminated his bright blue eyes. He looked upset, scared, lost. She had walked over to him and noticed he was shivering. Apparently even water demons got cold in the rain.

She thought about lifting her gun. A demon coming to the church could only be coming to ask for an end to their misery and prayers for a new rebirth. Then he looked up at her, with those soulful eyes, and she melted. He flinched from her, obviously smelling the blood on her, but she gave him a sincere smile.

"What's the matter?" she asked. "Are you lost?" He shook his head, looking like a small child. He had been the first underage demon she had ever seen. He didn't say a word, just stared at her.

"Do...you need help?"

He slowly nodded. She reached out her hand and felt his cold hand embrace hers and he rose. The solid hand was soft, smooth and his face was handsome in an androgynous kind of way. He stood about her height, seemed around her age and was wearing only that leaf. She assumed he was male but thought he had no genitalia, much like a ken doll.

She took him home, to the home she still had now. She had lived alone for a long time. He obviously couldn't dry off so she had asked him what she could do. He was still mute but pointed to her shower. She led him there and turned it to a scalding hot where he sunk underneath it without hesitation and let out a moan of satisfaction. She poured him a glass of water, since that made the most sense. When he emerged he seemed revived. He wasn't wet, but when their fingers brushed as she handed him the water they were warm. She smiled at him.

"I'm going to take a shower, be right back."

She felt his eyes on her as she went into the bathroom and started to disrobe. She had left the door open, something she normally did since no one was there but her. She closed the door only when she was in nothing but her underwear. But he had seen her soft supple skin, he knew about her curves. Thinking on it now, it seemed like she had naively led him on. She was under a less steamy showerhead when she felt hands behind her. She gasped but didn't fight when the light warm touch caressed her waist. His hands drifted down past her bottom, rounding the soft mounds until he knelt next to her feet. He turned around and ducked under her legs so his face, faced her pussy. She moaned and put her moist hands on the slippery tile.

Then she felt it, his mouth as he rose his soft lips up and sucked on her opening. His arms rounded her thighs and he squeezed her ass as he flicked her clit with his tongue. She had lost her balance then, but he had slid up instantly and cushioned her with his body. With shining jewels of blue eyes he gently laid her down under the spray of the shower and reverently sucked, licked, and fingered her pussy. Warm fingers tweaked her nipples, he sucked her breasts rubbing his knee against her groin. She was wet, but she wasn't sure from what.

Shower sex is funny that way.

Then with strength that didn't correspond to his frame he lifted her up and braced her against the cold tile. The condensation on it made her constantly slip down. He used this, putting his cock right where she was headed. With a cry she sunk down onto him. He wasn't terribly large, but he had filled her pretty good then. With care and practice he began pumping into her pussy, rubbing his body against her throbbing clit. Her breasts squashed against his chest.

He was so translucent it looked like she was fucking a ghost.

She watched dizzily as his cock entered her and his ass muscles tightened to thrust. Each stroke brought her higher and higher until he suddenly pulled out and turned her around. Pressing her tits into the cold tile he shoved his cock up her pussy again, slamming against her bouncy ass, crushing her and her pebbled nipples against the tile. The slap reverberate on the walls driving her mad with lust. It was gentle though, too gentle to be rape. He was fucking her because she wanted him to. They both knew who was in control and it made her cum even harder.

After they came a few times and Ducky was dressed he started talking. He explained that he was being hunted down by full fledged water demons because his parents were both bonded demons to one successful demon hunter. The paternal and maternal instincts of water demons are limited, and after his first aging they left him on his own. Currently he had no bad record, no family, and was lost without a community to go home to. She had felt for him then. She related to him, understood what it was like to see your parents and know you could never be a family. So she had done what the oxytocin, aka the happy hormone of the good sex told her to. She had pledged herself to be his protector.

He seemed overjoyed, called her Miss, showered her with supposed devotion and promised to make her breakfast in the morning. Problem was, he didn't. This was because he was gone. The dirty scamp bastard disappeared without a trace for 3 months. That was when he showed up at her doorstep with a threat from a Level C demon who wanted really badly to take his life. She wanted to refuse, wanted to kill him in fact but it was not possible.

It was that damn pledge.

If the protectee failed to protect the protector when asked they would get cursed. If the protector killed the protectee, then the Fates would come in and it'd be messy. She had no time for it. So she helped him, again and again as he showed up to her doorstep. His over exaggerated sob story was no more than a ploy. His folks were good respectable church approved water demons that were allied with St. Modesta. He was the bad egg that thought his folks were crazy to deny their true natures. So dumbo went off to wage war on the humans with the other demons, only to realize he had no bite in his bark.

Fun fact about water demons, even mature they're weak as shit. That's the only reason a demon would side with a human.

So after a few bad encounters and having his mouth piss off a few big wigs he played Ducky for her protection. She bet he was still messing around with the dark crowd.

She looked at the miserable lump of weakness on her couch. She really hoped he'd get mauled in a freak accident.

"So who'd you piss off this time?" she asked.

"Keilkin the Skin Eater."

"Sounds fantastic. What Level?"

"Level B."

"You asshole!"

"What? I didn't know I was playing him when I cheated!"

Ducky calmed herself, counting to ten before she blasted a hole through his head. Then she gave him a diabolical smile.

"Fine Aquiius.Fine!"

She went over to the couch and straddled his lap as he watched her with wide eyes. He was still maturing, but luckily he had gained control of the only part of him worthwhile.

"You are going to clean my house and do my laundry for the next 10 months."

She pressed her breasts into his chest, both to distract and trap him beneath her. He gazed at her with trepidation.

"Cleaning will be as needed, could be twice a week or twice a day. Laundry once a week on Fridays and if you mix my colors and whites, or something bleach stains, I'll tack on another month for each article of clothing."

He gulped, frowning heavily.

"You're gonna be my cat's slave. You will keep Harold's litterbox cleaner than a stripper's vag. Make sure he gets fresh food with his dry food once a day, and you will not fight against him should he attack you. No cages, you take your beat down like a man."

"Ducky, please—"

"Shut up! And last but not least, I am not to see you. You will brush though here, do your duties unseen and keep your nose out of my stuff. You will however come whenever I call you and I know you can hear me because this little deal you struck with me. Failure to do anything I ask of you will result in the termination of our protectorate agreement."

A blue swirl went between both of them, finalizing her words. The upside to her deal with Aquiius? He was in essence her slave.

"I want well done steak with a side of red russet mashed potatoes, stir fried string beans and a bottle of red wine for diner. Oh and give Harold a lightly seared chicken fillet." He bowed his head, dreading this part of the arrangement. She had once trapped him for 2 years hoping it would dissuade him from coming back. Didn't really work out apparently, but he did vanish a bit after. It also helped him keep his nose clean. Shuffling off to find the stuff she requested she smirked as she watched him retreat.

"Aquiius!"

He turned looking at her with disdain.

"Before you do any of this I want you to come with me into my shower. You are to wash and fuck me thoroughly. Oh and make your penis 9 inches flaccid. You better hurry if you intend to get me tucked into bed before I ask for more things."

He all but picked her up, murmuring a quick, "Yes Mistress."

She chuckled in evil delight.

This was what she lived for.

12