Dude, Where's My Car Wash?

Story Info
Another adventure with Joe & his slutty wife.
7.1k words
4.35
99.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marla hung her robe on the hook next to the glass shower door. As she opened the door she noticed a note taped to the ceramic tile. "Hi Sexy," it began. "Remember how the old shower head sprayed in all directions? Well, I replaced it with a new one. Enjoy. Joe." Joe was Marla's husband. He liked to surprise her with little things he'd secretly done for her.

Marla turned the knob to send a stream of water through the new nozzle. The showerhead was on a 3-foot hose at the end of which was a pulsating jet of water. The force and frequency of the pulsating jets could be adjusted by turning a ring around the head. Marla experimented with the new device. The first setting sent the water out in a needle-like spray. As she turned the ring the water stream changed into a pulsating series of massaging jets. The hot, pulsating water felt good against her neck and back.

Marla turned around and let the water beat against her face. As she stepped back, the stream hit her breasts. It hurt at first, but she rotated the adjustment ring until the spray sent a tingle through her body. She released the showerhead from the wall bracket and held the massager in her hand, and directed the pulses over her nipples. They became erect and hard almost immediately. She never knew that a shower could be this…well, stimulating. "What else can this thing do?" she wondered.

She directed the pulsating stream of water over her body. She let the water play with her nipples and then slowly moved it over her flat stomach to her pussy. The massaging action on her pussy lips made her knees weak. She held the head closer to her crotch. The water parted her pussy lips slightly and maintained a steady rhythm against her clit. She moaned softly. She had never felt anything this good. She and Joe had taken many showers together. He had rubbed and massaged her body, and finger fucked her to orgasm, but it never felt quite like this. She moved the showerhead closer to her clit and then inserted her finger into her pussy. She fingered herself and then spread her pussy lips to allow the full force of the water to pulse against her clit. She gasped, moaned and bit her lower lip as her orgasm quickly overcame her. She moved the showerhead up and down her pussy, hitting all the right spots, and then put the head directly on her clit. She sighed once again and cried out as another orgasm made her shudder.

Marla finished her shower and smiled to herself as she toweled dried. That Joe, he sure knows how to do home improvements. Maybe he should do a special episode for that do-it-yourself program, "Home Time." He could show how to install a shower massager, and that little sexpot, Robin, could demonstrate how to use it to get off. She's such a slutty little bitch with her tight jeans and tool belt.

Joe came into their bedroom as Marla was drying her hair. "So, how did you like your shower?" Joe asked with a grin.

"It was fabulous," Marla replied. "It's so much more stimulating than the old one."

"Don't be coy with me," Joe said as he wrapped his arms around Marla and kissed her neck. "Did it get you off?"

"Twice," Marla responded.

"That's my girl. I love thinking about you playing with yourself in the shower. Can I watch next time?

"Watch? I was hoping you'd join me. I'd like to see what that thing can do to your cock."

"Well, there's no time like the present," Joe said enthusiastically.

Marla gently unwrapped herself from Joe's embrace. "Sorry, but I've got to get dressed. I'll be late for work." Marla worked in the Records Department at the County Courthouse. She had been there for 15 years now, and had worked her way up from being a file clerk. She took her job seriously and rarely, if ever, was late or missed a day.

Marla readjusted the towel that was wrapped around her body as she scanned the shirts and jackets that hung neatly in her closet. Her department supervisor requested that all the women dress professionally, which meant wearing business attire instead of the casual clothes allowed in other departments. She picked out a gray number with a white blouse. Then she reached into her drawer for a pair of panties and a lacy bra.

Joe watched her over the top of his reading glasses. He never got tired of looking at her while she dressed. Marla was 45, but had the body of a 30-year-old. Her medium breasts complimented her slim waist and long, sexy legs. He admired the curve of her round, firm ass. The sight of it made his cock stir.

"Say, I've got an idea," Joe said suddenly. "Don't wear any underwear today."

"What?" Marla said in a surprised tone.

"Don't wear any underwear," he repeated. "Who'll know. It'll be our little secret. Consider it a favor to me. You know, the guy who installed the new shower massager." This was so much like Joe. He was constantly suggesting sexy little things for Marla to do. It was a game they played.

"OK, if that'll turn you on," Marla agreed. "Is it okay with you if I wear a garter belt? I need something to hold my stockings up."

"Oh, I like that," Joe replied. "Wear the lacy red one you bought at Fredericks."

Marla finished attaching the tops of her lacy stockings to the clips on the garter belt. She stood in front of the mirror. She then put on the white blouse that she had picked out earlier. As she secured the buttons she noticed that her nipples and dark aureole were clearly visible through the light fabric.

"God, you look so sexy," Joe said as he looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"It's a good thing this outfit has a skirt and jacket," Marla observed, "because there ain't no way my supervisor would approve of my titties showing through my blouse, not to mention the no-panties thing."

"Ah, fuck her," Joe responded. "Just keep your jacket on. She won't know the difference."

Part II

It was a hot, humid summer day in Houston. Marla ignored the temptation of turning on the air conditioning and put the top down on her Sebring convertible. She spent all day in an air-conditioned building, which made the fresh air and sunshine such a nice change. That's the main reason she bought the car. Besides the Texas sun gave her skin a little color.

The morning rush hour traffic was heavy, as it usually was along the beltway that surrounds Houston. Marla only had to drive a few miles to the county courthouse, but it often took a half-hour or more through stop-and-go traffic to reach to her destination. She used the time to listen to music and plan her day.

Marla glanced at the clock on the dashboard. If the traffic didn't let up, she was going to be late. Then she suddenly noticed that the needle on the temperature gauge was in the danger zone. A red light was also illuminated indicating the engine was overheating. What the hell could this be, she thought? She was tempted to drive on for the next mile or so until she got to work, but decided against it. Joe always cautioned her never to drive the car while a warning light was on. She pulled over to the side of the road at the first opportunity.

Marla used her cell phone to call the motor club for a service truck. As luck would have it, a tow truck was in the area and could be dispatched within minutes. Then she called her supervisor to tell her the situation. "Ok," she thought, "I've got everything under control."

The traffic noise and the swirling dirt the trucks kicked up were a bit much for Marla as she sat in her convertible waiting for the arrival of the tow truck. That and the heat made her feel like she needed a shower again. She smiled to herself as she thought about her last shower. She recalled how good those warm, pulsating jets of water had felt on her clit. Her pussy still tingled from the sensation. That shower massager certainly opened up a whole world of possibilities that she fully intended to explore as soon as she got home.

Actually, the shower massager was not Marla's first experience with the wonders of running water. She thought back to her college days when she took long soaks in the bathtub. The girl's dorm was equipped with several shower stalls, but only one bathtub. Normally she took a shower, but on the weekend she often soaked away her tensions in the tub. One of the girls down the hall mentioned how she also loved to take a bath. "It really gets me off," she said casually one day.

"What do you mean?" Marla asked naïvely.

"You know," she replied suggestively. "The hot, running water feels so good on my pussy that it gets me off."

Marla rolled that around in her head for a second or two before the light went on. "Oh, yeah, the running water. I love that, too," she said knowingly.

That evening Marla slipped into the bethtub. She adjusted the hot and cold faucets until the water was just the right temperature. The water pressure in the dormitory was very high and the water splashed with force as it hit the drain. Marla sat in the tub and splashed some of the warm water on her pussy with her hands. She gently rubbed her pussy lips and fingered her clit lightly. Then she put her hand into the flowing stream to test the temperature again. It was hot and just to her liking. She scooted down in the tub to position her pussy closer to the water. The long arm of the water faucet made this easier, but she still had to put her feet and legs over the edge of the tub to get her pussy close enough to the waterfall.

She inched her pussy carefully into the stream as she supported herself on her elbows. The water hit her pussy with some force, but it felt good. She pulled away briefly and then immersed herself again. She quickly found that by using her legs as levers she could move her pussy in and out, and up and down to suite her fancy. The water beat a relentless tattoo against her clit. She moaned softly and gasped for air. The sensation was fabulous. Why hadn't she done this before? She rubbed her pussy and inserted a finger. Her clit was hard. She spread her pussy lips with her hand to allow the water to rumble against her clit. She raised and lowered her hips to vary the sensation. She felt her orgasm quickly build as the force of the water worked its magic. As she sensed her pending orgasm, she raised her hips closer to the spout to increase the intensity of the sensation. This immediately put her over the edge as her orgasm made her shudder and groan with delight.

Her lips pouted as she plunged her pussy into the stream again and again. She fingered herself to add to the pleasure until she had another orgasm. Later she found that she could get herself off before the tub completely filled with water. Then she could soak in the hot water while giving herself a couple more orgasms with her fingers.

She smiled as she stopped at her friend's room. "Thanks for the tip on the bathtub," she said.

"Thought you might enjoy that," her friend said with a smile. "Let me know when you take your next bath and maybe I'll wash your back."

Part III

The early morning sun was intense and it beat down on Marla as she sat motionless alongside the busy roadway. Her tweed skirt and jacket were comfortable in an air-conditioned office, but were much too warm to wear outside on a summer day. She removed her jacket, folded it carefully, and laid it on the backseat. Then she raised the convertible top to shield her from the sun. She couldn't run the air conditioner, but at least shedding her jacket and protecting herself from the sun would be some relief until the tow truck arrived.

She glanced in the rearview mirror to check her hair and makeup. It was then that she noticed the flashing yellow lights of the tow truck. A small sign was mounted on the hood of the truck. It was cleverly written in reverse letters so you could read it in the rearview mirror. Mike's Towing Service and Repair, it said. "Thank goodness," she thought, "my knight in shining armor has arrived."

Marla continued to look in the rearview mirror until the door opened on the truck cab. A pair of cowboy boots emerged followed by blue jeans and a tight fitting T- shirt. She shifted her gaze to the sideview mirror and watched a young man in a Stetson approach the side of her car. "Did you call for a tow truck, lady?" said the cowboy. His smile revealed a perfect set of white teeth that contrasted with his Texas tan. A day's growth of beard shadowed his square jar and accented his straight Roman nose.

"The red light came on," Marla said pointing to the dashboard. "And the temperature needle is in the red area."

"Must be overheatin'," the cowboy quickly deduced. "My name's Mike, by the way. From Mike's Towin'. I'll just have a look under the hood, if you'll pop the latch for me."

"The latch?" Marla replied. "Uh, where's the latch?"

"It's the lever under the dash," Mike said as he reached through the window to find it for her. Marla looked at Mike's tanned arm as he did so. His biceps and triceps were well developed. She noticed how they flexed as he snaked his hand through the window and under the dash. In a second the hood popped open.

Mike raised the hood and stared at the engine for a moment. Then he came back to the driver's side of the car. "You've got a big puddle of water under your radiator, ma'am. Must be a bad leak in the water pump or radiator. You can't drive 'er like this or you'll ruin the engine. I'll have to tow you in."

"OK, then," Marla said helplessly.

Mike shut the hood, got into his truck, and pulled around in front of Marla's car. He grabbed the big hook on the end of the towing cable and pulled it until he could attach it to the underframe of the car. He worked smoothly and quickly like he had done a hundred times before. Marla watched him as he worked. His broad shoulders, muscular arms, and thin waist made her wonder what he looked like without his shirt. She pictured a nice six-pack and well-defined pecs. Then he bent over to adjust something under the car. She couldn't help but stare at his tight ass. Hmmm, look at the rump on that roast, she thought. But before her little fantasy got too far, Mike was back at her window.

"Got 'er all hooked up for you," Mike proclaimed with a Texas grin. "But you can't ride in the car while I'm towin' 'er in. It's against the law. But you can ride in the cab with me, if ya want."

Marla paused for a second and said, "I work at the courthouse. I'll call someone to pick me up at the garage."

"That's no problem, lady. We're goin' right by the courthouse. I'll drop you off and then take your car into the garage."

Marla collected her purse and exited the car. She walked carefully along the side of the road trying to avoid the loose gravel. As she approached the passenger side of the tow truck a semi blasted its horn a couple of times. She looked up to see a big grin on the truck driver as he roared by. Asshole, she thought.

Marla climbed into the high cab of the tow truck. It was difficult to do in her tight skirt, but she managed. The truck had the smell of leather and gasoline. A pair of work gloves was on the seat. A battered clipboard carelessly held a pile of papers and an old Bic pen. Mike tossed them and other miscellaneous items on the dashboard to make room for his new passenger.

Mike hopped into the driver's seat and closed the door. The truck belched diesel fumes as Mike put it into gear. Marla looked through the rear window and saw her car being pulled like a little toy on the end of a string. The big wrecker bounced and lurched along as it pulled into traffic. Soon they were underway.

"Sorry, but the air conditioner is broke in this thing," Mike said apologetically.

"No problem," Marla said. "I like the fresh air."

Marla looked around the cab as they roared down the interstate. It was clear that the men who drove this big rig worked for a living. Not like the attorneys at the courthouse worked with their pens and paper. But like men who worked with their hands and backs. Men who have strong biceps, rippled abs, and a firm ass. Marla watched Mike's biceps flex as he shifted gears and turned the steering wheel of the big wrecker. She was in a man's world now. Not surprisingly, that realization sent a tingle down her spine.

"My name's Marla," she said to break the awkward silence.

"I know. They told me when I got the call on the radio," Mike said. He looked over at Marla and smiled. "Hope you don't mind me sayin' this, but I like your perfume. The truck hasn't smelled this good in a long time."

"Thanks….I think," Marla replied with a grin.

The heavy springs and stiff suspension on the wrecker made for a rough ride. Marla bounced up and down on the seat as the truck rumbled down the road. It made her tits bounce up and down, too. She glanced down at her blouse. It suddenly dawned on her that she wasn't wearing a bra. And her jacket was still in the back seat of her car. Her tits were clearly visible through the shear fabric of her blouse. No wonder that truck driver blasted his horn when she walked along the side of the interstate. Unknowingly, she had been giving him and Mike quite a show. Oh well, she thought, Mike deserved a little something extra for his hard work.

Mike pulled the big rig into the courthouse parking lot. "Well, here we are. I guess this is where you get off. I'll give you a call when I find out what the damages are to your car." Mike flashed a knowing smile as he tried, but failed to maintain eye contact with Marla.

"Thanks, Mike. I really appreciate the lift," Marla replied. "But could you wait for a second? I need to get something out of my car."

"Sure, I'll wait. You'll need your jacket in that air-conditioned office building."

Marla struggled with the handle, but the door wouldn't open. "I think it's locked," she said after several attempts.

"No, it's not locked. It just sticks sometimes," Mike said as he reached over the seat to pull on the handle. His strong arm brushed against Marla's nipples as he worked the door lever. She was momentarily pinned against the seat while Mike tried a couple of times to open the door. Finally, the door relented and sprung open.

Marla slid from her high perch in the cab onto the ground. This caused her skirt to slide up to reveal the tops of her stockings, the fasteners of her garter belt, and a glimpse of her ass cheeks. She tugged on her skirt to put herself back together again, but not before Mike got an eye full. From his position in the cab he also had a nice view down her blouse. Why had she listened to Joe when he suggested not wearing any underwear?

Part IV

Marla's first stop at the courthouse was the women's restroom. She fixed her hair and makeup, and smoothed out the wrinkles in her skirt and jacket as best she could. She hiked up her skirt and adjusted the lacy tops of her stockings on the fasteners on her garter belt. She wore Frederick's of Hollywood lingerie to please Joe. A garter belt and stockings were a bit old-fashioned and, quite honestly, made her feel like an old whore. She preferred crotchless panties or nothing at all. But she tried to please Joe, and if it got him excited, she was still the benefactor. Once she was satisfied, she checked her appearance in the mirror again. As she walked out she paused briefly to look at the back of her skirt. She was relieved that it was free of any oil or grease.

Marla sat down at her desk and after reassuring several co-workers that everything was under control, picked up the phone to call Joe. He answered on the first ring.

Hi hon. I had some car trouble on the way into work," she began.

What happened? Are you all right? Where are you now?" Joe asked in quick succession.

"I'm fine. It's nothing serious. The car overheated. I called Mike's Towing and he took it into the shop."

"Are you there now?" Joe asked still confused. "Do you want me to pick you up?"

"No, I'm at work. The nice tow truck driver dropped me off. But you need to pick me up after work so we can get the car."

12