Dude, Where's My Car Wash?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did he tell you what was wrong and what it would cost?"

"No, he's to call later today to let me know."

"OK, I'll give the shop a call right now. I don't want those bastards jackin' up the bill just because they think they're dealing with a helpless female."

"They won't do that. Mike's a real nice guy. And I don't think he'll have any trouble remembering who I am," Marla continued. "Remember how you made me wear that garter belt with no bra under my business suit?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I took my jacket off because it was so hot by the side of the road. And then I left it in the backseat of the car while I road in the tow truck cab with Mike."

"Did he say anything to you?"

"No, but he couldn't keep his eyes off my tits."

"Can't say as I blame him," Joe said with a chuckle. "I'm surprised he managed to keep his eyes on the road with your tits jiggling under your blouse."

"And that's not all. You know how high those truck cabs are off the ground? Well, when I slid out of the seat my skirt rode up my ass and he got a full view of the tops of my stockings, my garter belt, well….everything."

"So, what's this Mike guy like? Is he some old perverted coot with missing front teeth."

"No, he's a young cowboy; a real cute guy. He wears a Stetson and cowboy boots."

"I bet he wanted to fuck you right there in the truck cab."

"Why do you say that?" Marla responded with a surprised tone.

"Because I know what it's like to be a young stud. Seeing your tits jiggle beneath your blouse got him all turned on. And he only had one thought on his mind."

"And what was that, Joe?"

"He was calculating the odds of getting into your panties. That is, if you were wearing panties."

"He wasn't like that at all."

Joe paused briefly before talking again. "So, what would you have done if he had?"

"What do you mean?"

"If he had tried to get into your pants. Would you have liked that cowboy to take you right there inside his truck cab? Be honest."

"Well, he was awfully cute," Marla said in a soft purr.

"I'd love to watch him fuck you in the truck cab. Or maybe eat your pussy," Joe whispered into the receiver.

One of Joe's fantasies was seeing his wife with another man. He'd suggested it several times, but Marla had dismissed the plan as just another one of Joe's wild, sexy ideas. But the more he persisted, the more she began to think he was serious. And then he orchestrated a sexual romp with Rick Carlson, an assistant prosecuting attorney at the courthouse. After one-too-many drinks at the Brass Rail, she ended up in a hotel room with Rick fucking her doggie-style. And, of course, Joe managed to include himself in the encounter. That experience had opened her eyes to all the wild fun that awaited her, and she had vowed to take full advantage of every opportunity.

An image of Mike's muscular physique flashed into Marla's mind. She hadn't told Joe how Mike's arm had brushed against her nipples as he reached over to open the truck door. Nor had she told him how she had admired his firm, tight ass as he hitched her car to the tow truck. The thought of his strong, sexy body on top of her, humping away in the truck cab, made her nipples hard again and she felt a dampness between her legs.

"Marla, are you still there?"

Joe's voice brought her back to reality. "Yes, yes, I'm still here."

"I've got another call on hold. I'll call the shop and make arrangements for the car repair, and pick you up after work."

Part V

"The car is ready," Joe announced as Marla slid into the passenger seat and closed the door.

"Did he say how much it would cost?" Marla asked.

"300 big ones," Joe said with a grimace. "But I trust Mike. He's a great guy to deal with. I think you're right, Marla. He's an honest cowboy."

"See, I told you. Just because he's cute doesn't mean he's trying to get into my pants."

"I said he was honest," Joe replied. "I didn't say he was dead. Trust me. He wants to fuck you."

"What else did you discuss with Mike?" Marla asked with concern. After 20 years of marriage, she knew her husband's little tricks.

"Nothing really. He said you were very nice. And I said you thought he had a nice ass."

"A nice ass? You told him I thought he had a nice ass?" Marla exclaimed as she pushed on Joe's shoulder.

"It was nothing," Joe said dismissing his remarks with a wave of his hand. "Just a little guy talk."

Joe pulled into the customer parking area in front of the service garage. "Why don't you find Mike and pick up your car while I pay the bill," Joe suggested.

Marla dutifully complied and entered the service area. She immediately spotted Mike at his small desk in the corner of the garage. He had changed out of his work clothes and was neatly dressed in a trim cowboy-style shirt and tight-fitting blue jeans. His expensive cowboy boots were propped up on the desktop. He was reading a small book-sized magazine, Letters to Forum.

Marla approached and stood near his desk unnoticed. "Anything interesting?" she asked finally.

Mike quickly swung his boots off the desktop and put down the magazine. "Geez, you shouldn't sneak up on a guy like that."

"Sorry," Marla apologized. "You were really engrossed in that magazine."

"Do you think these stories are true?" Mike said pointing to the magazine cover. It depicted a young, nubile nymph with her nightgown pulled down to reveal her perky tits. Her lips were pouted into a wanton 'fuck me' look. "It says on the front page that these are true stories, but nothing like this would ever happen in real life. I was just reading one about a guy who stopped to help some young gal change a flat tire on the side of the road. When he was finished, she thanked him by giving him a blowjob in the backseat of her car. Then she took him back to her apartment, had him tie her to the bedposts, and fuck her brains out. Shoot, I've been helpin' women fix flat tires for years, and nothin' like that has ever happened to me."

"They say truth is stranger than fiction," Marla responded. "So, I never know what to believe." A mental picture of Rick Carlson fucking her in the hotel room flashed through her mind.

"You must want your car," Mike said changing the subject. "I told your husband that it needed a new water pump, and he approved the repairs. He's some guy, your husband."

"Yeah, he's all of that and a jelly donut," Marla said with a grin.

Mike told Marla that she got a free car wash as part of the service. He pointed to the car wash machine located in the last service bay. Marla acted a bit confused about how to maneuver her car through the wash, so Mike offered to drive it for her. He directed Marla to get in on the passenger side, as he slid behind the wheel.

Mike pulled the Sebring into the car wash bay. It was the kind where you pull forward until a green light comes on. Then you sit still while the rotating arms shoot soap and water all over the car. "This thing is like a giant shower massager," Mike said by way of explanation. Those robot-like arms send out pulsating jets of hot water as they spin and whirl all around the car. Nothing touches the car, but soap and hot water. It's kinda like the shower massager your husband installed in your bathroom."

"How interesting," Marla said. "What else did my husband tell you about me?" The robot arms started spinning and rotating. The water pulsed against the glass and car body. Each little jet of water reminded her of how good the shower massager had felt pulsing against her clit that morning. Her nipples involuntarily puckered into little nubs.

"He just said how much you liked it."

Marla paused for a moment as she saw a fuzzy image through the sheets of water that cascaded down the car windows. It was Joe standing near Mike's desk. So, Joe set this whole thing up, she thought. Then she turned her attention back to Mike. "I want to thank you for helping me today," Marla said.

"Ah, it was nuthin'," Mike said modestly.

"You really helped me and deserve a nice thank you," Marla said as she leaned over to kiss Mike on his tanned cheek. Her hand rested on his thigh and then brushed across the bulge that was forming in his crotch. "I liked riding in the truck with you this morning. Watching you drive that big rig really turned me on," Marla cooed as her nails lightly brushed against his muscular thighs.

Mike smiled as he savored the attention Marla was giving his thigh. "I thought about you all day," he said. "I could smell your perfume in the cab after I dropped you off."

"I thought about you, too," Marla said as she ran her hand along Mike's inseam from crotch to knee. "I noticed that you kept glancing at my tits. My husband said that looking at my tits really turned you on. Did it?"

"You've got nice tits," Mike managed to say.

"Do you want to feel how nice they are?"

Marla undid a couple of buttons on her blouse and exposed her cleavage. She caressed a nipple and tweaked it gently. Mike's gaze was riveted on her tits. She took his hand and slipped it under her blouse. His hands were unusually soft for a working man, but rougher than Rick Carlson's. He pinched her nipples between his fingers several times and twisted them gently causing Marla to moan softly.

"Oh yeah, pinch them like that," Marla sighed.

Marla had a little trouble unfastening Mike's belt and sliding down the zipper on his jeans, but soon succeeded in releasing his swollen cock. She stroked it with her hand. Her skillful touch forced Mike to instinctively rest his head on the back of the car seat and close his eyes as she continued to massage his stiff rod.

Marla leaned over and licked the head of Mike's cock. It felt smooth and firm on the tip of her tongue. She stroked it several times with her hand and then sucked on the mushroom shaped head again. She heard Mike groan softly as she licked and sucked. It got harder and harder as her tongue worked its magic.

Marla heard the spray jets pulse against the car body while Mike latched onto the wet sucking sound Marla made as her head bobbed up and down on his shaft. Mike opened his eyes for a moment to watch Marla suck him off. Suddenly, the spray arms came to a halt and the water stopped pulsing against the car. The red light on the control panel signaled that the wash cycle was complete. It was then that he noticed a figure sitting at his desk. He had his feet propped up and was reading Letters to Forum. "Holy shit," Mike gasped. "Your husband's out there."

Marla looked out the window, but still held Mike firmly in her hand. "He's playing his little games again," Marla said. "He's got this thing about me fucking other men. Do you mind?"

"Do I mind?" he said in a slightly higher pitch. "Lady, I don't mind. I just can't believe this is happening."

Joe tapped on the car window. Mike nonchalantly pushed a button in the armrest making the glass disappear in a smooth whir. "So, you two are getting a little better acquainted I see," Joe said with a grin.

"This was her idea, man," Mike said in his defense. "Don't go getting weird on me or nothin'.

Before Marla could respond Joe said, "This wasn't her idea. It was my idea. In fact, I've even got a better idea. Why don't we put the top down so you'll have a little more room." Joe reached in and depressed the button that lowered the top while Marla continued to play with Mike's cock. As Marla commanded Mike's full attention, Joe retreated to Mike's desk.

"When was the last time you got fucked on soft leather seats?" Marla purred. She unbuttoned Mike's shirt and grazed his chest lightly with her long, red nails. Mike was still in disbelief, but since Joe was cool with it, he just went along with the program. Besides, if Joe got off watching his wife get fucked by another guy, then so be it.

"I'm not wearing any panties," Marla whispered in his ear as she caressed his strong pecs and tweaked his nipples. Marla hiked up her skirt a bit to reveal the tops of her stockings.

Mike reached under Marla's skirt and explored her soft, damp pussy with his fingertips. Half the buttons on her blouse were now undone fully exposing her tits. Her nipples stood proudly at attention. Mike's efforts at reaching her pussy had gathered her skirt around her waist.

She quickly unbuttoned Mike's shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. He helped her by grasping it in a bunch and casting it onto the garage floor. Marla had been right. He did have a six-pack.

The steering wheel prevented Mike from removing his pants and boots. He opened the car door and swung his legs out so he could rid himself of his encumbrance. Sensing the front seat was a bit too cramped, Marla took the opportunity to crawl into the backseat. Mike needed no prompting to follow suit. As he did so, her eyes locked on his swollen cock. It was long and thick, and stood at full attention.

Marla directed Mike to sit in the backseat while she straddled him with a knee on each side of his hips. This gave him full access to her tits and pussy. He sucked on each nipple and pulled them gently with his lips. Then he flicked the little nubs with the tip of his tongue. Marla looked toward the ceiling and moaned as a tingle shot down her spine. Her tits were hot-wired to her pussy, and she went from damp to soaked in a few seconds.

Mike grasped his stiff cock and rubbed the head up and down Marla's slit. She was on fire. The firm head of his cock teased her as it parted her pussy lips. He pressed it against her clit and then encircled it a few times. "Don't tease me with it," she gasped. "Put it in."

Marla spread her pussy lips and helped Mike guide his cock into her eager pussy. She was so hot and wet that the head slipped right in. In one smooth motion she pushed her hips forward impaling herself on his cock and pinning Mike against the seat. She rocked back and forth; pulling away until the head of his cock was almost out and then thrusting herself back onto it again.

Marla increased her pace. She rode her truck-driving cowboy hard and fast. She bucked and fucked as Mike continued his assault on her firm breasts and hard nipples. "Oh god, you feel so good," she panted into Mike's ear. "I feel like such a slut fucking you while my husband watches." Marla's fevered thrusts emphasized each word. "I'm such a slutty little bitch," she whispered between pants. "I want to fuck both of you."

Mike was beyond the point of objecting to anything. Marla's toned pussy muscles massaged his cock like she had done earlier with her mouth only better. "Fuck me doggie-style," she growled. "I want you to fuck me like I'm your slutty little bitch."

Marla quickly positioned herself on her knees facing the side of the car. She supported her upper body by placing her hands on the armrest. Mike put one knee on the seat and balanced himself by placing one foot on the floorboard. His stiff cock quickly found its target. He grabbed Marla's ass and pulled her onto his dick, and resumed the fast rhythm she had established a few seconds before.

Marla looked at Joe still sitting at the desk. He had removed his pants and was stroking his cock. Watching his wife get fucked by a young, muscular cowboy had really gotten him hard. It was like watching a private porno movie. But this wasn't a strange, silicone-sister, porno queen. It was his wife. And for some reason, seeing her getting banged by a big stud cowboy really turned him on. He stroked his cock in perfect rhythm with Mike's deep thrusts into Marla's pussy.

Marla continued to watch Joe stroke his cock in unison with Mike's thrusts. His big dick was hitting all the right spots. She licked her lips and mouthed silently to Joe, "I want your cock." Marla put her index finger in her mouth and sucked it suggestively.

Joe needed no further encouragement. He walked the few steps to the side of the convertible with his cock at full attention. Marla stroked it several times with her hand. She sucked on the head and licked the shaft. Her hand was unsteady, and Joe felt Mike's hard thrusts vibrate through Marla. She took all of Joe's cock into her mouth, pulled back, sucked the head, and then inhaled it again. This was what Marla dreamed of … a cock in her pussy and one in her mouth. And she was going to make both of them cum.

"Oh, baby. You're going to make me cum if you keep fucking me like that," Marla gasped at Mike. Joe cupped Marla's tits and pinched her nipples while she continued to suck on his cock.

Mike could feel his orgasm building in his balls. Marla's pussy was so tight and wet. He couldn't hold out much longer. "I'm gonna cum," he warned. "Do you want it on your ass?"

"Yes. Shoot your cum on my ass, baby," Marla directed as she felt her own orgasm going beyond the point of no return. A few more strokes from Mike's big cock and she felt a bolt of lightening shoot through her. Her pussy contracted hard as wave after wave of pleasure swept her away. "Oh baby," she shouted. "I'm cumming so good."

She looked into Joe's eyes. "He's making me cum just like you wanted."

A second later, Mike pulled out and shot his load all over Marla's ass. "Oh yeah," he groaned. "Fuck yeah. It feels so good," he gasped between spurts of his hot cum.

Marla continued sucking Joe's cock. She sensed that he, too, was getting ready to unleash his package. After a few more sucks and licks, Joe closed his eyes as his balls contracted. His cum shot out in strong jets. Marla tried to take it all, but some ran down her chin and onto the side of the car. She rubbed the head of Joe's cock over her lips and cheeks until his dick was exhausted. "Fuck, that was good," Joe gasped as he admired his sexy wife. Then he looked down at a line of stringy cum on the car door. "But now we're going to have to run 'er through the car wash again." Marla, Mike and Joe paused, looked at each other, and broke out in a laugh.

Conclusion

The satisfied trio chatted while they watched the robot arms of the car wash encircle the Sebring. "Do you still think those letters in Letters to Forum are fiction?" Marla asked Mike.

"Not now I don't," he said with a laugh. "But I'll tell you one thing. If I wrote this into a story, nobody would ever believe it," he said as he absently thumbed through the magazine.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that," Joe said. "Stranger shit than this has happened. Everybody has fantasies. And most people find a way to act them out. I believe all those stories are true."

"Well, if I did write a story," Mike said. 'I know just what I'd call it."

"What's that?" Marla asked.

"I'd call it, "Dude, Where's My Car Wash."

12