Due Diligence

Story Info
Her client presents evidence that may aid in his defense.
2.4k words
4.32
17.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The solid metal door closed with a resounding, heavy thud. The noise of the detention center always surprised her. On one side of the door, a silence covered the lobby and the security area. On the other side, a roar of sounds echoed through the brick hallways; shouts from inmates, the rattle of chains, the footsteps of the guards in their boots.

Jane Stein moved toward the attorney visiting room. Her own steps, a low-heeled pair of dress shoes, contributed to the constant cacophony. Her knee length skirt swished as the barely five-foot-tall woman moved down the hallway. Her straight brown hair hung just past her shoulders, resting overtop of her suitcoat, itself covering a modest blouse.

The young public defender carried her briefcase in and set it down on a chair against the wall. Reaching into the bag, she grabbed her client's file, placing it on the table. She took off her jacket and hung it on the back of her chair. Sitting, she casually began flipping through the file.

The guard in the security area told her that she'd just made it in before shift change. Getting inmates to their attorney wasn't a high priority at the moment. Once her client had been deposited in the visiting room, most, if not all, inmate movement would be halted as they began a count. The guards would be scurrying around preparing for the next shift and their own anticipated departure.

Jane reviewed a few notes that she'd taken the first couple times she looked through the folder. Her client, Mr. Samuel Lamont Jones, was charged with sending naked pictures to his stepdaughter. His wife reported to the police that she had found messages on her daughter's phone from her husband soliciting sex from her thirteen-year-old girl. The prosecutor's office sent over the messages, along with pictures retrieved from the phone which were alleged to be Mr. Jones's semi erect penis. His wife had subsequently filed for divorce.

It was these pictures which Jane had stopped on in the file. In them, she saw a rather large black penis. It rested against the man's leg, a slight curve to one side. She'd never seen a black penis before. Of course, there were the rumors about the size of black men's penises; the stereotype of once you go black. At least, according to the picture, this was a large one, bigger than her husband's semi erect dick.

Various legal strategies ran through Jane's mind. The big concern was that a guilty finding would require Mr. Jones's to register as a sex offender for life. The jail time wouldn't be significant; her research found that he had never been convicted of a crime before, let alone charged. Registering for life was a substantial burden though, one that most of her clients were doomed to fail. She was hoping the prosecutor would offer a lesser charge that wouldn't require the registry.

She was considering the case when the correctional officer came in, followed by a 5'10" black man. He was not overly built, but not completely skinny either. She would best describe him as lithe.

"Good afternoon Mr. Jones," she said extending her right hand. "I'm Jane Stein. I'll be your attorney."

"Good afternoon to you too Ms. Stein," he replied, shaking her hand and sitting at the chair across the table from her. The correctional officer reached across the inmate and secured his right hand with a handcuff that was attached to the wall.

"Thank you sir," Jane said to the officer. The officer left the room pulling the door as he went.

"I know it's not pleasant being in a place like this, but otherwise, how are you doing?" she asked.

"This place is a hell hole. There are a bunch of wanna be thugs and racists. I wake up in the morning and can't believe I'm here. I never thought in a million years that I'd be in a place like this."

"I understand that. You have no record. It's just difficult. The prosecutor sent me the pictures that they got off of your stepdaughter's phone."

"I know my wife, ex wife, planted those on her phone. I never sent any messages or pictures to Jessica. You know, I didn't even have a password on my phone. I know that bitch set me up. She wants to get her hands on my family's business. Now I been sitting in this place for three months. Sorry for the language," he apologized.

"Well, let me show you the discovery. Then we can talk about strategy." Jane handed the printed out text messages across the table. "Take a look at the dates and the times. She if anything sticks out to you."

While the black man looked over the messages, Jane took the opportunity to look at him. Samuel's head was clean shaven. He wore the customary attire of an inmate awaiting trial, a green tshirt and a tan pair of pants with an elastic waistband. She'd noticed that he was about a foot taller than she was when he came in the room. She also had seen his mugshot in her file and could tell that he'd lost weight since it was taken. She couldn't tell exactly how old he was, she'd have to take another look at his date of birth. She guessed that he might have ten, maybe twelve years on her.

"None of these stick out to me. Is it possible for me to keep these? I'll keep going over them and see if it jogs my memory."

"Those are my only copies, but the next time I see you I can bring by a photocopy." She took back the messages from him, and handed him one of the pictures. "This is what they found on her phone. It is going to be really difficult to overcome. The message associated with it says that it's your penis."

Samuel took the picture. After a quick glance, he smiled and tossed the picture back onto the table. "Oh, we're going to beat this," he said with a confident smirk.

"How is that Mr. Jones?"

"Easy. That ain't my dick."

Jane nodded her head, the gears turning in her head. "Ok, how do you know that isn't yours?"

"Ma'am, I have had hands on experience with my dick every day of my life. For one, the dick in that picture is too light."

Jane continued to nod.

"And another, that dick is way smaller than mine."

Jane couldn't help it, but a shocked expression crossed her face. The penis in the picture was massive. It put even her imagination to shame. To her, nothing could be bigger than that one. Jane was beyond shocked at the thought that they got even bigger, she was flabbergasted. She grabbed the picture to take another look at the penis captured within.

Without speaking, Samuel leaned back and closer to the wall and reached inside the waistband of his prison issued pants. With one hand he pulled the band away from his abdomen; with the other, he retrieved his cock and flopped it free of the clothing.

Jane rocked forward in her seat and leaned across the table. There in the man's lap was a massive penis, at least seven inches completely flaccid.

"Oh My God!" shrieked Jane. Though not overly experienced with comparing the penis's of black men, she could obviously tell that the one in her presence was different than the one in the disclosed picture. Standing, she moved around the table, giving a quick glance through the foot square window in the door. She saw a guard move by outside, completely oblivious to what was going on in the small room.

Jane turned her attention to Samuel's crotch. Exposed to the small, mousy attorney was an anaconda of a penis. The skin of his penis was darker than the rest of his visible skin. It lie atop his leg. While she watched, it gave a spasm or two, each time increasing in length and girth.

She was speechless. She thought it was fiction that black guy's had bigger penises. Carried over intolerance that cast them in the same light as animals. Here it is, the great secret revealed to her in all its massive splendor. What the hell could she do with something that big? No way that could fit into anyone's vagina. All the while, as she pondered these mysteries, it grew bigger and bigger, beginning to rise from its resting spot.

As if in a dream, she bent forward, reached down, and tried to wrap her fingers around the tool. She had to examine this thing, still not believing that it was real. Her small hand attempted to encircle the column of flesh, nearly succeeding. She tilted her hand and felt the weight of the penis shift as she turned it until it was pointing up towards her. She swung it in one direction to see the left side, then the other to see the right. She pushed it back toward Samuel's body to look at the underside. Instinctually, as she moved it around she stroked it up and down.

"Ooh, boy does that feel good. It's been a bit since a lady touched me like that," cooed Samuel.

Snapping back to the situation at hand, Jane raised her gaze to his face.

"I'm sorry. I've never seen anything like this before," she apologized, her hand still firmly on his prick.

"No need to apologize. Just feels good getting some attention. I'm not gonna stop you."

Jane dropped into a crouch, lowering herself to the same level as the now fully engorged member. It had to be at least ten inches long, and thicker than her forearm. Leaning into it, she could smell the musk it exuded. Gently, she licked first one side and then the other. She reached down and pulled her skirt up past her knees, her legs splayed wide in the crouch position.

"This thing is huge," she said. Licking to the crown of his rod, she attempted to put it in her mouth. The head pushed past her lips. Its girth pushed the mouth outward to the limit. Rising slightly, she tried to cram more in as she levered herself down from the top. More entered her before she withdrew it, leaving a residue of saliva on the tip. She gradually got more and more into her mouth in successive oral thrusts.

Though she wouldn't call herself a natural cocksucker, Jane was proud at the moans she was eliciting from her client. With one hand working hard to feed herself his cock, the other was free to drop between her thighs. It soon pulled aside her panties and began swinging circles on her clit. She wasn't sure when she had become wet but knew now that her pussy was sodden.

"We have to make this quick. The guards will be done their count and shift change any minute," she said standing and reaching under her skirt. She pulled down her panties and placed them on the table. She turned around and lifted her skirt, exposing her ass and eager pussy, and backed toward him. She raised herself on her tiptoes and centered herself above his big black cock. She lowered, allowing the wide staff to first push at her opening, and then, stretching her, to force its way inside the lawyer. At the introduction to her tight pussy, she groaned an incomprehensible encouragement. She raised herself slightly before plunging the massive tool further into her sex.

For his part, Samuel tried to help her. His right hand was still handcuffed to the wall. He was able to get enough room with it to snag up her panties from the table, thrusting them into his pocket. His left hand grabbed on her hip, attempting to give her some extra leverage to aid her impaling herself. This proved difficult with one hand, so he reached it up to her breast, fiercely cupping it through her blouse. He rocked his hips to drive deeper and deeper into her.

Abruptly, Jane extracted herself from the magnificent organ. Turning she rose to her tiptoes again and bore down on him again, riding him face to face. His unsecured hand now rested on her ass cheek, squeezing it. She leaned in and kissed the, until just minutes before, stranger. He fucked her small body, pounding in and out of her with his manhood. They lost themselves in each other's embrace, connected by way of his pistoning dick.

"Keep fucking me," she whispered to him, a series of grunts and moans mixing in with the instructions.

Taking the initiative for the first time, Samuel secured her rear end with his left hand and placed her down on the table, close enough to the cuff on the wall. From this position, he could thrust into her pussy while his right hand reached and thumbed across her clit. His strumming across her sex while relentlessly driving in and out of her pussy pushed her toward the edge.

"Oh My God! Oh My God! I'm gonna cum!" she began to yell. Samuel reached down and clamped his left hand across her mouth, while shushing her to be quiet. He could feel his own orgasm building almost unbearably. He grunted, picking up the pace and increasing the force of his motion.

With one final thrust, Samuel came, unleashing three pent up months of semen. The petite public defender simultaneously erupted in a series of convulsions and spasms, orgasming on the big black dick insider her. Panting, both slowly arrived back at their senses. Samuel noticed his pants had dropped down to his shins. Jane realized her skirt was still lifted to her hips, while a thin stream of cum seeped out. She nudged herself off the table, used her hand to put her hair and clothes back in place, and wordlessly gathered the scattered papers which belonged in the file.

Packed up, she awkwardly turned to her client and said, "I have to go. I'll be back soon and we'll review everything again."

"I'd like that," Samuel replied with a smile.

She hadn't meant to insinuate that this behavior was going to continue, but she sensed that the black man had taken it that way. "I'll let them know we are finished."

Once in the hallway, she could tell that the shift change was nearly complete. She stood at the solid metal door, waiting for it to grind open. She felt a wet sensation dripping down her leg. It was only then that two things crossed her mind. The first was that she had no idea where her panties were. The second, and much more serious revelation, was that she was flooded with a black man's seed, and she wasn't on any kind of birth control.