Due Process

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJ_Watson
AJ_Watson
169 Followers

Mia's eyes were closed again in silent ecstasy. "More," she murmured, giddy with the energy flooding her body.

Nicole swung round gracefully to face him and moved forward to place her pussy on his face. She wiggled her hips and he obliging extended his tongue to her wet folds, rational thought driven from his mind by his lust.

"You must continue to return enough energy to him to keep him hard and aroused," she warned. "Take too much and his body will break from the strain. Keeping him in a state of bliss enables us to harvest the best yield."

Behind her, Mia was repeating the blood magic Nicole had used earlier. As soon as the second blood entered his system Marius shook violently.

Mia began a slow thrusting that sent him wild. An orgasm hit him with the force of a train, uncontrolled amounts of sperm blasted out of him. Her hands reached behind her to his balls and she started feverishly muttering incantations.

Nicole's taste was delicious on his lips, he licked at her like a desperate man. Her thighs trembled and she sighed appreciatively. He could feel his balls producing sperm at a rate they were never designed to achieve. The last spurt of his orgasm had barely died before another hit him. It felt as if he was being tossed back and forth on an angry sea as energy was drained from him, only for Mia to send enough back to keep him intact and ejaculating.

He convulsed helplessly, unable to throw her off and run and unwilling to end the ecstasy she had lit in his body. Eruption after eruption blasted from his cock. The pleasure became his world, it was as if his senses were still there but somehow subordinate to the blissful sensations in his cock. Nicole stiffened atop him and cried out as she too reached climax.

Mia's breathing quickened and she sank right down on his cock. Her pussy squeezed rhythmically around him. Sparks of raw magic flew from her fingernails as she hungrily drained him. He couldn't tell if he was having orgasm after orgasm running together or one impossibly long, blissful climax. The tugging on his soul grew tight but he didn't care.

"Get off him now," said Nicole, as she regained her breath.

Marius moaned despairingly into Nicole's crotch as Mia's welcoming vice dragged up and off his cock.

"Go over to the door and offer yourself"

Mia grinned and sashayed over to the door. Nicole got up and walked over beside her. Mia knelt on the floor with her head down and her bronzed ass waggling invitingly in the air.

"You can save your life and your freedom," said Nicole. "All you need do is walk past her and know you will live without ever experiencing this again."

Marius unsteadily rose on one knee. Mia's charms were laid bare before him. The scent of her arousal wafted around the prison. He pulled himself upright with the bars of the cell.

Mia rocked back and forward slowly as he staggered to the door. Her shapely breasts hung free below her, swaying slightly as she circled her hips at him.

He paused as he reached her, his traitorous cock twitching. She turned her head to face him and ran her tongue along her lips. Marius closed his eyes and groaned, leaning against the bars for support.

His cock was still painfully hard and it lurched at the memory of being inside her. Her bare foot stretched back and lightly brushed the inside of his shin.

He tried to concentrate, to focus on walking out of the cell but all he could think of was the heavenly body available before him. He resolved to just touch the soft curves of her body one last time. She encouraged him, shifting slightly beneath his fingers as he stroked her silky skin.

Her leg continued to rub up in the inside of his own, his skin tingled wherever she touched him, a sharp breath left him and still he couldn't bring himself to leave. The need to be inside her battled his instinct to survive, his cock throbbed with desire. It wouldn't do any harm, he reasoned, to rub his cock against her ass cheeks.

Nicole stood back, caressing her breasts idly as she watched him press his cock against Mia's ass. Marius tried to wrench himself away but he was too aroused to think rationally. He slid the tip of his cock against her juicy slit, telling himself he would stop there.

Mia pushed back slightly, sheathing his glans in her hot flesh. Marius gritted his teeth and told himself to leave. She pulled away from him millimetre by millimetre. The torment of her pussy dragging ever so slowly away made his head spin.

He snapped. Aware of his folly but unable to care, he threw himself down behind her and slammed into her inviting pussy. Despite the impossible number of orgasms he was hornier than he'd ever felt.

Mia rocked back into him. He fell against her back, still mindlessly thrusting into her. In complete control of him, she found the perfect rhythm.

"Letting them think they have a choice is one of my favourite games," said Nicole.

Marius felt his body jerk like a rag doll. He didn't care that he'd been duped, his only thought was of climaxing in her velvet pussy. She pushed him closer and closer.

"Don't hold back this time," said Nicole. She crouched beside them, one hand slipped between her own legs and the other caressed Mia's crotch. "Take it all. Drain him till his soul tears out."

The words drifted over him, too horny to care. Mia began to tremble and moan as Nicole's fingers stimulated her clit. A last shuddering climax ran through him, his cock didn't spurt this time, a continuous torrent gushed out of him. The ecstasy of the feeling pushed all thought out of his head and as the darkness crept in he felt the leash between their souls snap tight and then his end was uprooted. Mia shrieked in pleasure, Marius' last breath left his corpse with a contented sigh.

Mia rolled from under him and lay, mewling in the afterglow of the strongest orgasm she had experienced crossed with the euphoria of strong magic. The pendant swung on its chain as she moved, glowing a vivid green in the dim prison light.

Nicole looked up, eyes aflame with lust and waved a hand lazily. Mad Pedro, in a neighbouring cell was pulled straight against the bars. His eyes bulged and his mouth opened and closed soundlessly as she stroked his face. She reached under his clothes and gripped his cock.

She pressed her lips to his ear. "Did you like the show?"

Pedro's terror-filled eyes flitted from Nicole to Mia as she rose lithely from the floor, a look of intense satisfaction on her face. A predatory grin spread across Nicole's face as she felt Pedro stiffen in her hand.

"I bet I can make you sing again," she whispered.

* * *

Special thanks to manyeyedhydra for his kind advice on this story. Make sure you've checked out his excellent stories if you haven't already done so.

I hope you enjoyed reading this but whether you did or not I'm very interested in what you thought of it, so please leave a comment or get in touch via my CONTACT tab with any thoughts you have on what is good and what could be done better. All votes are also much appreciated.

In this story I made an attempt to be much more direct, with no scene-setting pre-amble. If anyone who has read any of my other stories has thoughts on if this was a good or bad move I'd be grateful for any critiques how the pacing of this piece compares.

AJ_Watson
AJ_Watson
169 Followers
12