Dueling Duets Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

I went in, and was surprised to find her lounging on the couch in a bright green negligee. I went over to her, kissed her, and asked what I did to deserve that view?

"Oh, I thought you'd like to get the weekend off to a flying start. Would you like a drink? I'll get up and get it for you. You know, we could really use a maid around here."

Just then, I heard a voice from the doorway cry, "Right away, 'mam!" I turned around to see Judy carrying a tray with Gin and Tonic's on it, dressed in an outrageous maid's costume. I'm sure you've seen the kind in magazines or Frederick's of Hollywood stores. A black and white bra with a little collar above it, and a G string with ruffles across the waist.

As we drank, the two girls started feeling me up, and then Lisa and Judy led me up to the bedroom, both got in bed with me. As they were stripping my clothes off of me, Judy said, "David was serious about getting you something that you wanted. I remembered you telling me that you'd like to have two women at once, so with David's permission, I called Lisa and asked her if the two of us could make your fantasy come true."

Lisa piped up with, "and if we don't, it'll be your fault."

Lisa started kissing my nipples, and Judy went to work giving me a blow job. I'll never tell Lisa this, but Judy is better at that job. As I was just about to come from Judy's sucking, she stopped, and climbed on top of me in her favorite position. Lisa came around the other way, and put her pussy right over my lips. I exploded into Judy's cunt while Lisa came from me licking her.

I turned over and started to eat Judy while she was laying on her back, and Lisa was licking my ass and putting her finger into me. For the next two hours, the two of them did everything I could think of to me. I fucked Lisa once, and then still had strength to let Judy give me one of her fantastic blow jobs.

When we finally began to slow down, Lisa was cuddled up to me on my left side while Judy was clinging to my right. One of them had my cock in their hand, but I don't remember which. I asked, "Well, what's Dave doing tonight with you over here, Judy."

"Oh, I think he's just sitting around the house. I left him a TV dinner and told him to be good."

I asked for the phone, and called their house. When he answered, I moaned, "Dave, help. I'm being made into a sex slave here. I need your assistance!" When Dave finished laughing, I said, "No, really, I'm serious. They've got me tied up and everything. You've got to come and rescue me."

Lisa took the phone and said, "Yes, really Dave. Why don't you come on over and join in? Judy and I would love to have you. Don's being a party pooper. He hasn't been able to get it up all night . . . Fine, see you in 10 minutes."

While we waited for him, we decided to continue the scenario. The girls got some scarves, and tied me to the bed. Lisa went down and opened the front door so Dave could just walk in. When he entered the house, I screamed, "Dave, up here. Help!" When he came into the bedroom, the two naked women jumped him from behind. Judy held his hands behind him while Lisa stripped his clothes off. Then, to my surprise, instead of them releasing me, they tied him up next to me! They both took care of him for awhile, while they waited for me to regain my strength. Then they released us. The last thing I remember about that night is doing it to Judy doggy style, while Lisa got Dave to help her with some damn Kama-Sutra thing.

Since then, we get together as a foursome for an orgy once a month or so. If one of us has an extended period out of town, the other couple will take care of the single. Sometimes as a threesome, but more often, the opposite sex will just sleep over.

As I said before, nothing is as rewarding as a good education. The question I'm still trying to answer is: who was Professor Higgins, and who is Eliza?

This story will be retold in Dueling Duets (Two): Lisa’s Hobby

You’ve read this story, and, I hope, you have an opinion about it.
Please take one mouse click to vote below. It’s important to me to know your opinion.
1 – I hated it
2 – I didn’t like it much
3 – Liked it; keep on writing
4 – I really liked it, a good read
5 – Loved it, one of the best

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers